Mood Enhancement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"Perhaps over-rated," said Jane to Kate the next day, "Ejaculation I mean. I certainly felt Adam come but I can't see it, as such, as that exciting for a girl. However, and this is much more interesting, I felt really good when I woke this morning. I almost caught myself singing in the shower and I've been so relaxed and focused today it's not true!. I've put really high scores on my chart. Far more than experiments 1 and 2. I shouldn't anticipate, 'cos that's not very scientific, but I feel vaginal application is going to come out top."

Kate let Jane babble on. She certainly was on a high today. Shame though to let her down about her experiment. "It's not the semen, Jane, it's the sex. You came, you had an orgasm, no you came twice - pretty good I would say - and that's what's done it. You need a boyfriend. Not my boyfriend though. Your own boyfriend."

"You think so? You think it's the sex not the semen? But what about the article and in any case Adam said..."

Kate thought she had won Jane over and said emphatically, "It's the sex."

"But that doesn't explain why I found the oral application better than the skin; doesn't fit in with the article; doesn't tie in with what Adam said and we have not finished the trial as yet. No, Kate, I think we need to await the full results before undertaking an experiment review. Having reached a proper conclusion we can then consider whether further tests, experiments or new data are required. I will consider your hypothesis then but one thing at a time. I must be getting on now to my lecture but I will see you tomorrow evening. You really are sweet to help me with this. It means a lot to me!"

Kate watched her go. She would have to speak with Adam. He had really messed her thoughts up. The trouble was he would only say it was her idea in the first place. Damn - it was her idea.

Part 5

The Experiment is concluded

"Adam's going to be a bit late this evening," said Kate as she entered Jane's room at ten-thirty, "he apologises but he had a meeting to go to earlier this evening, something to do with his course. He won't be long."

Jane was in her blue pyjamas.

"I'm a bit worried about this, Kate."

"You don't need to do it you know."

"I want to complete the experiment."

"Surely, Jane, you've done enough."

"I'm worried about getting Adam's you know in, into my bottom. It is rather big and I'm, I'm well, you know, tight."

"You really don't need to do it."

"But I do, Kate, and I need you to support me. I've been reading up and it seems the important thing is lots and lots of lubrication and for me to relax. Really relax and I'm not relaxed: I'm all tense and I need you to help me settle. Will you?"

Kate mumbled something in assent. Really she did not think Jane should be doing this at all. Though she supposed, on the other hand, Adam had told her himself that it was important for Jane to work through her idea. Perhaps he was right?

Jane dropped her pyjama bottoms. Kate could not help looking at her bottom, the focus of their thoughts, the round smooth pale shape with the cleft running down it from below the bumps of her backbone. Jane stepped over to the bed, her bottom cheeks moving from side to side, and settled herself face down, "Will you massage me, relax me?

Kate sighed to herself and walked across to the bed. She sat herself down next to Jane, pushed up the pyjama jacket so it was not covering the top of her bottom and began what she hoped would be relaxing strokes of her hands. It seemed to her after a time to be working as she could feel the muscles softening under her fingers.

"Could you stroke my bottom as well?"

Kate moved her hands down onto the cheeks of Jane's bottom and began to massage. She could feel the muscles beneath the softness were still tense. She worked her fingers a bit harder, working the flesh, the round cheeks moving under her kneading fingers. It was not something she had expected to do that day, or any day, massage another girl's bottom. She had not expected to do something like that at all and certainly had not expected Jane's next request.

"Look Kate, I've bought this tube of KY to be lubricant, could you rub me with it please?"

"What, on your bottom cheeks - that won't do much.... oh surely you don't mean?"

In answer Jane pulled her knees under her raising her bottom up into the air. The movement had the effect of opening her cheeks revealing, nestling in the crack between them, a little brown wrinkled rosebud shape.

Kate was momentarily lost for words. She was being asked to touch, no massage her friend's little bottom hole and there it was, right in front of her eyes, presented for her inspection! She really didn't think this was what she should be doing at all. This whole crazy scheme was not her idea but Jane's or Adam's and she did not agree with it at all. Yet looking at Jane, she seemed so vulnerable, so defenceless, so innocent lying there on the bed. Perhaps she should do as she was asked. It made Kate quite angry that Jane was accepting these strange ideas that Adam had implanted in her head. Why was Jane being so stupid? It made her want to smack those cheeks raised and waiting in front of her - slap them hard with her hand until they were quite red. But the moment passed and Kate relaxed letting her half raised hand fall. No, the whole thing was really her idea. She had asked Adam to help Jane and this was his way of helping her. Perhaps he, perhaps Jane was right to do this. Kate picked up the KY.

Squeezing the gel onto a finger she looked at Jane's bottom, such smooth skin, the little dimples right at the top and the valley deepening as it left them and running down to the rosebud shape. She applied the gel to a finger and then, with just a bit of a hesitation, she touched her finger to the brown wrinkled skin of Jane's bottom and started rubbing it around the little hole. As her finger circled she could feel the corrugations radiating out. She squeezed some more onto the finger and continued her circular stroking motions lubricating the entrance. Jane wriggled,

"Actually that's quite nice. I thought I'd be awfully embarrassed but it's alright. You are sweet. You really are relaxing me."

Kate could feel there was indeed less tension in Jane's bottom. When her finger circled inwards she could feel an indentation that was not there before, the muscle was relaxing. If she pushed, she thought, her finger would slip in.

Echoing her thought Jane asked, "I need to be slippery inside as well. I need lots of lubrication if Adam's penis is to get in. Could you, please?"

Without thinking Kate's finger did just that. It was in a little before she realised - perhaps a quarter of an inch - Jane of course felt it. Kate had crossed the line and there was no going back. Kate pushed her fingertip in a little further - it slid easily into the tightness due to its coating of gel. Beyond the edge, the rim, Jane felt very soft and smooth. She withdrew her finger feeling the muscle closing behind her fingertip as she did so. She liberally applied gel to her finger, placed it straight on Jane's bottom hole and pushed, slipping easily back in. With a circular motion she rubbed the gel around trying to coat the inside as well as the entrance. Her finger was now in a whole inch. She pulled it out again. Jane's bottom was now shiny with the gel, not only on the little brown wrinkled hole but immediately around it. Jane took the tube and put the nozzle right up against the hole and squeezed pushing the gel straight into Jane's bottom. She squeezed hard releasing a considerable amount. Pushing her finger back she pushed straight into the extruded gel. Her finger just glided in and Kate watched quite fascinated as she pushed her finger on up Jane's bottom, past one knuckle, then the next until she could push no further. She was very aware of what an odd thing she was doing but it was what she was asked to do - preparing Jane for Adam's insertion. She pulled back a little and pushed again. How peculiar for her to be doing this. To see the index finger of her right hand right up her friend's bottom, moreover making a fucking motion with it. Never would she have dreamt a week or two ago that she would be doing such a thing. She wouldn't have thought it that morning!

Kate pulled out and applied yet more gel but this time instead of the one, she put two fingers together and pushed both slowly in - and in they went - seeking to relax and widen the way for Adam. She rotated the two fingers slowly just inside the entrance. It was of course the muscle there that needed relaxing.

"Ooh that's bigger," said Jane, "what a good idea."

Then Kate began to slightly open her fingers, moving them apart as she rotated so as to make the insertion wider. She was absorbed in her task and about to try three fingers when there was a knock at the door. Kate pulled her fingers out and went to the door and, opening it a crack, she peeked out. Luckily it was Adam. It would have been difficult to explain why she, a visitor and not the occupant of the room, was only opening the door a crack let alone what she would have had to say if the visitor had seen inside with Jane on the bed, her bottom in the air and her bottom hole very obviously glistening from the application of an oil or gel.

Adam immediately understood what had been happening. "Ah, getting prepared. How sensible. How practical of you two girls. Do carry on. Shall I get ready Jane?"

Jane, bottom in the air, nodded and Adam began to undress. His cock was already hard as he took his trousers off. How could it not be with Jane's bottom displayed or, perhaps more accurately, presented to him ready for his enjoyment. He watched in excitement as Kate calmly squeezed more gel onto her fingers and slipped them into the bottom he was soon to penetrate.

Jane looked with some worry at the erect penis standing from Adam's groin. It had felt very good in her two days before, indeed two days ago she would have been happy for it to be even bigger, but now its girth looked far too great. It was not a blunt instrument - the smooth acorn shaped head was of course just right for pushing apart a partially closed passage but from its tip onwards the head's diameter increased, even the base of the glans being thicker than the shaft itself. Perhaps the syringe idea would have been better but it was too late for that now. Anyway if Adam could not get properly in he could at least pump his semen in from the entrance having managed to lodge himself a bit inside her and that would be almost as good - probably.

Adam came over to stand by Kate and watch what she was doing. It excited him to see his girlfriend's fingers manipulating Jane's bottom. Kate looked up at him and frowned but his ready smile and that wonderful look he had in his eyes somehow re-assured her. She bent her head to the side and with her fingers still in Jane's bottom she took the head of his cock into her mouth and rolled her tongue around the head that Jane had been worrying about moments before. She sucked whilst her fingers moved in and out of Jane. She pushed the third finger in. Jane really was very well lubricated.

Kate released Adam from her mouth and looked at the cock that gave her so much pleasure. Its head was wet from her mouth, its streamlined shape ready to do its work. Kate kissed it lightly on the tip. Time to start the experiment.

"Jane, shall we do this?" said Kate.

"I think so."

"Sure?" said Adam.

"Yes," said Jane after a slight pause.

"Shuffle down the bed then," said Kate. Jane did as she was told, raising her upper body and getting up on all fours ready for Adam. The bottom half of her body fully exposed but her top half hidden by the blue pyjama top hanging loosely from her back.

"I need to lubricate you well too," said Kate looking at Adam and squeezing yet more of the gel into her hands. She began to rub it onto his erect cock, liberally coating it so, just like Jane's bottom, it too looked shiny and wet. The slippery wet feel of Kate's hands made it, if anything, stand firmer than before. Carefully she squeezed more onto his penis head - it was ready for insertion.

Adam stood behind Jane, her bottom level with his penis. Of course, his penis was not pointing straight at its target but was at a more acute angle aimed more at the ceiling than the horizontal. Adam took himself in hand. Holding his very slippery cock he looked down and paused. What a moment for him! There was Jane on all fours on the bed with her bottom raised and facing him, her bottom offered to him to enter, to penetrate, to enjoy. He looked up at Kate watching and raised an eyebrow. She nodded taking his gesture as a question about whether he should proceed. She too now was caught up in the amusing situation he had instigated. He smiled back, nodded and took a half step forward to bring his penis head within an inch of Jane's bottom hole. He placed one hand on her hip and leant slightly forward to just touch the tip to the rosebud. He felt a shudder pass through Jane. The anticipation was over, contact had been made. Jane waited for the push forward.

Adam held himself just touching, it seemed a shame to hurry the process not least because he was fully in control. He pulled fractionally back but the gel maintained the connection stretching to retain the join. Pushing forward his unsheathed penis head slightly squashed against the muscle before Kate's earlier massage and the copious gel caused it to widen, to open and admit the penis. The process was proving easier than Adam had expected. Already with no great effort on his part a third of his penis head was inside. He paused,

"Are you OK Jane?"

"I, yes, it's not hurting."

The feeling around his penis was certainly of tightness but yielding and smooth due to the gel. He pushed again and watched the streamlined shape of his penis head continue to disappear into Jane's bottom. He moved very slowly and carefully but Jane did not cry out, the tight ring around his penis did seem to be steadily giving and he pressed on. There was very little of the head left to go in and that would be the widest part, beyond that it would simply be the shaft he needed to steadily feed into her.

The glans disappeared, the brown ring closed a little behind it. The whole head was in Jane's bottom.

"Still OK?"

"Yes aDAM though you do feel so big in me but it's not painful or anything, just big and stretching. I'm OK."

Adam pushed again, releasing his hand as he no longer needed to guide his penis, and slid further in. Now lodged within Jane's bottom there was little resistance. The liberal coating of gel both on his cock and to Jane's channel let it slide smoothly. Fascinated he watched himself slide two inches further in before he stopped. He pulled slowly back the two inches, his penis gliding smoothly in its sheen of gel out of her bottom, the muscle clasping it as it was drawn back. Adam pushed forward again - he was actually fucking her bottom. This time he went even deeper so that half the shaft was in her before he pulled slowly back. The tightness, and it was tight, followed up and down his penis. It was only the entrance, the hard muscle there that gripped him, that was tight: the rest gossamer smooth.

Kate watched with some pleasure at the success of her work in preparing Jane and in the likely success of the experiment but also in some disbelief. There before her was her boyfriend with his cock in her friend's bottom - almost completely in - it was so intimate, so very personal. He was doing to her, was within her in such a personal way that she had never permitted, never allowed Adam to do with her. Yes, she actually was jealous. Should she perhaps, after all, allow him to...?

Of course Adam wanted to see how far he could go. To see if he could make the long strokes. He continued his gentle, careful progress but going a little deeper each time he pushed forward. With both hands on Jane's hips he was able to hold her steady as his penis pushed into her. He paused looking down, only an inch of his cock remained visible outside her bottom, the rest was inside. It was very exciting, dangerously stimulating, he certainly did not want to come yet. He pulled back a little and then eased forward again watching the last inch disappear. He had achieved complete penetration.

Gently Adam recommenced his fucking motion. Taking his hands from Jane's hips he lent forward to rest his chest on Jane's back so his weight was on her. He slipped his hands up inside her pyjama top and took each of her small breasts in his hands. Not needed for the experiment but pleasurable to Adam. Slowly he pumped, pulling his penis some way out of her canal and then back up again.

Standing to the side of the couple Kate could watch the strange union. The cock like a well oiled piston, and it was certainly well greased - she had seen to that - sliding up and down its housing. From behind she could see Adam's balls occasionally touching Jane's sex as his cock reached its stop and could go no further. Those balls gave her a warm feeling. She had a 'thing' about them and did like to hold them in her hand in bed even when they were not having sex. Sometimes in the morning she would just cup them in her hand whilst Adam was still asleep, feeling them so vulnerable in their slack wrinkled bag of skin. Of course this did very often lead to sex because she was likely to go on to take Adam's sometimes soft, sometimes very hard cock into her mouth whilst he was still sleeping. A pleasant awakening! But she was not now in bed with Adam: she was here in Jane's room and once more a little bit jealous. Adam was her boyfriend after all. She did not like being left out - left as being a mere observer. Her hands were still oily with gel and reaching forward she began to fondle his balls between his legs, coating them too with the slippery gel. The sack was soft in her hands, the wrinkled skin slippery under her fingers.

Adam had been concentrating on the pleasure of feeling his cock tightly grasped, the knowledge of what he was doing and where it was and the smooth roundness of Jane's breasts to say nothing of the growing hardness of her nipples in his hands. To this he now had the added sensation of his balls being massaged. He slowed his already gentle strokes. He did not want to come just yet.

Of course, bent over Jane's back, Adam's bottom was rather exposed. Kate looked at its tightly muscled cheeks and thinking about whether she would really like to be taken 'there' had another different idea. She still had the KY tube in her hand, she squeezed it not this time onto Jane's bottom but onto Adam's. With her practiced finger she began to rub round his wrinkled bottom hole, massaging and easing it in the same way she had done to Jane.

This was an unexpected and pleasant surprise for Adam. Kate had never even touched his anus before let alone played with or massaged it. Now, if he wasn't mistaken, she was going to put a finger - even two fingers - in him. The finger circled spreading the gel; the bottom moving slowly forwards and then backwards; the penis slid slowly up and down within a different bottom; the breasts were squeezed and manipulated.

Jane bit her lip. She hadn't expected to enjoy this but particularly now that Adam was playing with her sensitive nipples she was getting quite aroused. She didn't normally have much time or inclination for sex. Occasionally when alone in her bed she... but that was very occasionally. But these last few days... perhaps Kate was right - what she did need was sex.

As Adam pushed into Jane Kate pushed her slippery finger into Adam's bottom following his movement into Jane with her own. As he pushed deeper so did she until when he was fully in Jane right up to the base of his cock her finger was also in as far as she could push it. He paused, the invading finger having pushed him to the verge of coming. He would have survived the crisis had Kate not inserted a second finger, slipping it in beside the first opening him no where near as much as Jane was opened but it was enough. Adam began to move faster in little short strokes, his cock deep in Jane's bottom and Kate's fingers holding firmly in his own.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers