Mood Slime: Panties Ch. 10

Story Info
Erica is taken. Mike looks for Beth.
3.1k words
4.64
3.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,661 Followers

Erica was walking down the street away from the pizzeria when Christian caught up to her. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, getting her to stop.

"That freaked me out a bit. Look, I don't know what those two are on, but that's not Mood Slime."

"What makes you say that?"

"The moment they touched me, I felt something........ dark."

"Dark? What are you talking about?"

"I felt...." she said as there was a look of almost terror in her eyes as she rubbed her arms.

"Hey, it's okay," Christian said, putting his arms around her and holding her tightly.

"Hey, you okay?" Mike said, finally catching up as well. "I'm sorry about that, I don't know what has gotten into her all of a sudden."

"Mike, something is very wrong with the two of them," Erica said as Christian let her go.

"Yeah, I noticed."

"No, you don't understand. When they touched me, I heard something."

"What do you mean?" Mike asked.

"Like a voice, a sinister voice that made me feel cold, and......"

"And what?"

"It doesn't matter, but I think if they are using Mood slime, something else is going on with them. I got up and left because I felt violated in more ways than one like something was trying to enter my mind."

Mike took a moment to try and wrap his head around what Erica had just said to him. He knew Beth wasn't acting like herself, but the idea that a dark presence was corrupting her just seemed crazy to him. With the stories he had heard about Mood Slime, he knew it was mostly harmless, but given that it was still a very powerful supernatural substance, anything was possible.

"Shit,....." Mike said, looking back towards the shop. "Maybe I should go back. If she's being controlled or manipulated......"

"Yeah, I'm not going anywhere near them. That was so fucked up," Erica said rubbing her arms again.

"It's okay Babe," Christian said holding her for a moment again. "Why don't I bring you home?"

"I'm okay, you should just go with Mike now."

"You sure?" Christian asked, concerned.

"Yeah, if there is something wrong with them, he'll need the help, and I'll wait for you back at your place."

"I'm just not sure if you should be alone right now."

"I'm a big girl, Christian," she said as they suddenly heard a commotion back down the street before Mike started heading back. "Go help him, I'll be fine."

Christian looked down the street to see what was going on before he turned back to Erica and kissed her. She grabbed him and held the kiss as long as she could, holding him tightly as she felt his tongue touch hers.

"I love you," he said after she finally released his lips.

"I love you too. Please be careful," she said before giving him another quick kiss and watching him leave to catch up with Mike.

Erica stood there for a moment, thinking back to the time she had tried the pink goo. It was fun, and arousing and it felt amazing, but that wasn't the sensation she got around Felicity and Beth. There was arousal that surged through her body that she was still feeling at the moment, but this was something different. This was a violation of her body and mind leaving her with dark and erotic thoughts as she turned and headed for Christian's apartment.

As Christian caught up with Mike, he noticed something strange. A few people were standing around just staring at the store with a worried look on their faces. A few of them were on the phone, and he could swear he heard someone say they were calling the Ghostbusters but he wasn't sure why.

"What the......" Mike said, having trouble with the door. "The door is locked, and the lights are off? We were just in here."

"There's no way," Christian said as he went to look through the window. "Wait, there's someone.........." He said before pink slime started to spray all over the inside of the window. "What the fuck is going on?"

"Dammit, I left Beth in there," he said before banging on the glass trying to get in.

"I hear a voice, sounds like a guy screaming," Christian said trying to look through the window again. "Holy shit!" He said as he backed away with a horrified look on his face.

"What is it..... what did you see?" Mike asked as his friend just stood there in shock at what he had just seen.

Mike and Christian weren't sure what to do as they backed away from the shop. They saw slime start spraying again all over the windows and couldn't see inside anymore. They heard someone yell a few times so there was someone in there.

They turned as they heard a siren before a white van showed up with the logo they knew very well before two Ghostbusters climbed out and began telling people to back away before one of them broke one of the windows and tossed in what Mike could only describe as a grenade.

"Everyone step back please," he said before they all saw a bright flash come from inside the shop. "That should do it, let's go," he said before two others with some sort of hazmat suits headed inside.

"Mike, that's got to be....." Christian said seeing all the pink ooze.

"Yeah, it is, but how......." Mike stopped as they brought out the young man who worked behind the counter with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Hey, my girlfriend was in there, was there anyone else?" Mike asked.

"Those girls....... they........ they did this....... to me!" Jason, the guy they had just pulled out of there yelled before they loaded him onto a stretcher. "Right before they left, they....."

"Okay, just relax, we're gonna take care of you," one of the GBs said to him before they loaded him into the van while the others roped off the area and started sucking up the slime with large vacuums.

"Dude, I think Felicity and Beth are in trouble, maybe we should talk to the Ghostbusters?" Christian asked his friend.

"Wait, I gotta find Beth first. Maybe I can talk to her and figure this all out. I just don't want her to get hurt, and you heard what Erica said about the stuff, it doesn't hurt people, right?"

"Yeah, but this is different. This is fucked up."

"What did you see?" Mike asked again.

"Dude, that slime was coming out of his dick!"

"What?" Mike asked, horrified by what he was hearing.

"When I looked inside, it was like the stuff was spraying from his dick like a firehose. It was the most fucked up shit I have ever seen."

"What the fuck is going on here? Shit! I gotta find her, but where the fuck could they be?" Mike said in a panic as he tried to call Beth's cell. "Come on Babe, answer, ANSWER RHE FUCKING PHONE!" He yelled as it just went to voice mail. "Fuck, I don't know what to do."

"Hey, just take a deep breath. Let's check Felicity's place first and then go from there?" Christian said trying to reassure his friend. "We'll find her, okay, I promise."

"Okay, yeah, let's do that," Mike said before they started to head to Felicity's apartment.

------------

Erica unlocked the door to Christian's place and headed inside. She was still feeling a little strange and still a little aroused by what had happened. She didn't feel quite right but she just assumed it was anxiety from what had just happened and tried not to think about it too much as she sat down on the couch.

"Fuck, what the Hell is going on in this city?" She said out loud before she took her phone out. "I wonder how they made out?" She asked herself wondering if Mike and Christian had been able to talk to Felicity and Beth and figure this out.

It had been about twenty minutes since she last saw them and hadn't heard anything which had her a little concerned. She opened up her social media app and suddenly saw a video from back at the pizza place.

It was filmed on someone's phone as she saw the Ghostbusters pulling out the guy who worked there covered in pink slime as it dripped from the windows and the door frame. She saw Mike and Christian in the background seemingly talking to him and she could see the look of worry on Mike's face, and Christian trying to calm him down.

"This is worse than I thought," she said sitting up in her seat. "Maybe I should......."

"Should what?" A voice said that made Erica jump out of her seat before she turned and saw Felicity and Beth standing between her and the exit.

"How did..... where....." Erica said as her heart began to race.

"You ran away before we could finish what we started. Annorak wants you to join our little family. And Annorak always gets what he wants," Beth said as she walked around and suddenly Erica was between the two of them.

"Beth, Felicity, what has happened to you two? This isn't right, you have to know that!"

"Yeah, Beth felt that way too, but now she couldn't be happier," Felicity said with an evil-looking grin.

"It feels so good Erica, letting Annorak in. Everything feels so good after, and Christian will love it too."

"You stay away from Christian!" Erica demanded trying to keep her guard up.

"You don't understand, we aren't going to touch him, but you are," Beth said as the two of them got even closer to her.

"That's right. His big fat cock inside you as you ride him. That's what you want isn't it Erica? Don't you want to fuck him, all day long?" Felicity said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two?"

"Nothing is wrong. I have never felt better!" Felicity said as her voice deepened and her eyes began to glow.

Beth got behind Erica and grabbed her arms holding her with an unnatural strength. She struggled to get free but Beth's grip was too much for her which was shocking because she knew she shouldn't be this strong.

"Beth..... what are you..... stop this..... this isn't..... this has to stop!" Erica pleaded.

"There is nothing to be afraid of Erica," Felicity said as she got closer, sliding her dress off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. "You will enjoy this, I promise."

"Oh, my God!" Erica said as she looked at Felicity's naked body and the strange slime creature that was hugging her crotch like a pair of mutant panties. "Felicity.... what...... what is that?" She said looking down at the pink slime that looked like it had bounded with her pussy, using her feminine slit like a mouth as two glowing eyes sat above it. She also noticed the strange mark below the belly button that was glowing at well as she approached. "Get away from me..... stop this....... HELP!" she called out.

"Oh Erica, nobody is coming to stop this," Felicity said before she reached up and ripped Erica's shirt open. "Now look at this. When I'm done, you need this silly thing to make your breasts look good," she said before her hands began to change, looking a little more like claws and she sliced Erica's bra open.

"Felicity, please," Erica begged watching her friend change in front of her. "Don't do this."

"Don't worry," Felicity said as she held up a tiny bottle filled with a transparent pink ooze. "Annorak will make everything better."

She opened the bottle as Erica struggled to escape but Beth would not budge. She cried out for help as Felicity poured the liquid onto Erica's nipple, followed by the other one. It was only a small amount but Erica instantly started to feel strange as the warm liquid made her skin tingle and he nipples harden.

"What..... what are you doing to me?" She asked as she began to feel very strange.

"We're gonna start with these, and then work on the rest of your body. You're going to love this."

Erica's breasts tingled and felt strange as this weird feeling spread through her body. She felt a pulsing in her chest that felt rather nice but she still didn't want any of this despite how good it felt.

"What...... oh God!" She moaned before Beth finally released her. She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them before she fell to her knees. "This feels.......... oh........ Shit!"

Her breasts needed to be touched, and she thought about Christian and how badly she wanted him there right now. She fantasized that at any minute the door would open and save her from whatever these two were doing to her until the fantasy changed.

She wanted Christian there but her reasons were changing at the moment. She didn't want to be rescued, she wanted to be fucked. She could imagine him bursting in and taking her right then and there, fucking her on the couch, on the floor, wherever he wanted.

"Yes, that's it!" A dark voice echoed in her head.

"Wha...... who?" Erica said not seeing where the voice was coming from.

"Doesn't this feel so good?" It said as she suddenly felt that cold feeling she had felt at the pizza shop earlier.

"No...... no...... get...... get out!"

"You don't want that, you want cock!" It said as she felt a chill through her body.

Felicity and Beth began to remove the rest of Erica's clothing. She didn't even notice as she was in a trance as her body tingled and the voice filled her mind. Beth also removed her clothing as well as they both stood over Erica who was now naked and still holding her breasts and they started to plump and expand in her hands.

"This feels....... what are you doing to me?" She said as she began to rub her nipples, enjoying the strange pleasure it was creating.

"You are becoming a child of Annorak."

"Annorak? No...... no I....... I can't........ Christian......."

"You want Christian don't you?" Annorak said to her. "You want his cock inside you, fucking you, showing you the pleasures of the flesh?"

"I......... his cock," she said as a sick smile came over her face. "Wait...... No........ STOP THIS!"

"I think she needs a little more," Beth said, taking the bottle from Felicity and pouring some down the base of Erica's spine, letting it drip down her ass. "Doesn't that feel good?"

"Oh.......... FUCK!" Erica yelled out as she began to writhe a little, moving her hips like she was trying to ride an invisible cock. "This feels....... I want......... no............. I can't.......... but I want......."

"Don't resist my child, you want this!" Annorak said as Erica's eyes began to glow and Anoorak's symbol was starting to form above her pelvis.

Her ass began to grow as well, becoming more shapely as the slime dripped down along her anus, making it feel as good as her breasts. Her body was changing and deep down she was loving it. Erica was not an ugly girl by any means, but the slime and Annorak's power were turning her into a bombshell that any man would beg to fuck.

"I think I can fix this," Felicity said as her pussy began to slurp and drip before this long monstrous tongue slithered out. "Let me show you the pleasures that Annorak speaks of."

Felicity stepped around behind Erica who was on all fours, begging for pleasure as her mind started to break. She wanted Christian's cock but at this point, she just wanted to cum and didn't care how it happened.

Felicity got on her knees, grabbing Erica's ass as she slid closer, letting the slime mouth in her crotch reach out and grab Erica. The tongue slithered between Erica's legs, gently brushing against her pussy as she let out a very loud moan, feeling the warm slime tendril tease her.

"Tell me Erica, how bad do you want it?"

"I....... I can't.......... I......... fuck......... no...... I........ I want......."

"Say it Erica, say how badly you want me inside you."

"I......." Erica said as she was on the floor, sweating, fluids dripping from her pussy as she wanted nothing more than this strange supernatural tongue that hung from between her friend's legs to enter her and fuck her wildly. She knew that all of this was wrong and she needed to resist but her body needed release and that was all that mattered as she continued to feel the warm wet tendril brush against her pussy and her asshole. "I want it.......... I want it NOW!" She screamed before the tendril slid into her pussy, coating her insides with the corrupted Mood slime. "Fuck........ FUCK!"

Erica was being driven wild as she was fucked by Felicity. The tendril went deeper than she had ever felt before and the pleasures she was feeling were unimaginable. She could feel Annorak's presence inside her as she relaxed and let him in, letting him corrupt her as her mind filled with erotic images.

She saw Christian and began to see all the kinky, dirty things she was going to do to him. All she wanted was her boyfriend's cock so she could do whatever she wanted to it as the symbol burned into her flesh and she was now a child of Annorak.

Beth was watching this as she sat on the couch fingering herself. She still wanted Mike badly and was thinking very similar thoughts as to what Erica was thinking. Deep down she still felt a little conflicted though as she watched all of this happening in front of her. What her friend Felicity had become, and what she was doing to Erica. It was all sick, disgusting, and wrong, but she wanted it. She wanted to see what her body could do to Mike.

Erica turned towards Beth and began to crawl toward her. She spread Beth's legs and buried her face between them as she began to attack Beth's pussy with her tongue. Erica's corruption was complete and Beth knew it as she leaned back and moaned, feeling Erica's tongue play with her clit.

"I want to fuck!" Beth said with a growl in her voice. "I want to fuck.... I WANT TO FUCK MIKE!" She roared making the apartment shake as her eye's glowed and horns sprouted from her head while Erica continued to eat her pussy and Felicity looked over and smiled seeing Beth fully give in.

"He is looking for you, I suggest you let him find you."

"What about....... Christian?" Erica said removing her lips from Beth's pussy as she was still being fucked by Felicity.

"Don't worry, we will send him to you. Soon Annorak will return, We just need one more thing!"

maestro84
maestro84
1,661 Followers