Mood Slime: Panties Ch. 09

Story Info
Mike suspects something is wrong, and the river awakens.
2.8k words
4.76
3.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

"Erica, have you heard from Beth at all today?" Mike asked as he sat at a local pizza place with his friend Christian and his girlfriend Erica. "I haven't heard from her since she left for Felicity's this morning."

"I haven't heard from either of them, honestly. I'm sure they are fine."

"Yeah, but she said that Felicity was acting strange yesterday. Talking about Mood Slime and shit."

"Mood slime?" Christian said, confused.

"Remember, all those reports of the pink slime that caused some weird sex shit for a bunch of people?" Erica asked her boyfriend.

"You don't believe those stories, do you?" He asked as Erica suddenly had a strange look on her face before biting her lip and turning away. "Wait, did you?"

"It was before we dated, like a year ago."

"Really? What happened?" Mike asked before he quickly retracted his question. "Wait, sorry, it's none of my business."

"Yeah, that's right," Christian said before he looked back at Erica and said: "But what did happen?"

"It's not a big deal. I got a bottle of the stuff because someone was handing it out. Nothing too weird happened, but let's just say it was amazing!"

"Oh, amazing?" Christian said with some worry in his voice.

"Oh, don't be like that. I'll take cock over slime any day."

"Hey, still here," Mike said waving his hand to get their attention. "Wasn't that stuff first found in the late '80s, and it made people violent and angry?"

"It's hard to explain. I read an article about how it absorbs different emotions and someone got it turned on, and it hasn't stopped since," Erica said before taking a sip of her drink.

"You don't think...... I mean, Beth and Felicity?"

"What about Beth and Felicity?" A voice said behind him before he turned and saw them both walking in.

"Beth? You haven't returned any of my....." he stopped as she slid into his lap and kissed him rather erotically despite everyone who was there.

"I missed you," she whispered in his ear.

"Okay, uh, I missed you too," he said pulling away a little, trying to hide his arousal and also trying to calm her down as well as she slid off his lap and into the chair next to him.

"So what about us?" Felicity said before sitting down next to Erica.

"Mike was just saying how he hadn't heard from Beth since she went to see you is all," Erica said.

"I'm sorry about that Babe," Beth said leaning in close to him. "But I plan on making it up to you," she whispered in his ear again as her hand slid along his thigh under the table.

"So what have you two been up to?" Christian asked.

"Oh, nothing much. Beth here was helping me with a project," Felicity said looking over at Beth who had unzipped Mike's pants and slid her fingers inside. "What about you two? How long have you been dating now?" She said trying to distract Christian and Erica.

"What..... what are you doing?" Mike whispered as Beth continued to play with the growing bulge in his underwear. "Shit...... stop it..... not....... here....." he begged as her fingers danced along his cock.

"I said I'd make it up to you."

"But...... not.............Fuck!" He suddenly blurted out as the others looked at him. "Sorry, I sneezed," he lied, hoping they would buy it. "Seriously, you need to stop right now," he said whispering again.

"Why, it's what you want, isn't it? It's what we both want."

He suddenly felt her pull his erect cock out of his pants and start stroking it rather hard. "Stop....... stop it....... fuck!" He said trying to keep his voice down and not draw attention to what was happening. "I said to fucking stop!" He said rather loudly to everyone's surprise as they all turned towards him.

"Oh, you're no fun!" Beth said getting very angry suddenly before she got up and went and sat down, getting between Christian and Erica. "Maybe Erica wants to play?" She said to the young woman who was now sandwiched between her and Felicity.

Mike quietly slid his cock back in his pants, hoping nobody saw it before Christian said: "is everything alright?" Confused by everything that seemed to be going on.

"Yeah, like what the Hell is going on with you two?" Erica said as she felt Felicity's hand starting to touch her arm and Beth start leaning in closer to her.

"Beth, seriously, what the Hell is wrong with you?" Mike said getting angry as he stood up.

"What? You didn't want to play, so now I want to play with Erica."

"What are you......." Erica said, feeling Felicity's hand slide under her shirt, while Beth's rubbed her crotch. "Get the fuck off me!" She demanded before getting up from her chair and storming out of the pizza place with Christian running after her.

"Beth, what the Hell is going on?" Mike asked once more. "This isn't like you at all.

"You're right, I've been a very naughty girl," she said pulling her shirt down, showing off her cleavage. "Maybe you should take me home and spank me?"

"Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK!" He shouted before trying to calm down. "You ignore me all morning and then show up here acting like a drunken prom date?"

"I just want you to fuck me!" She said as she began to finger herself right in front of him.

"Jesus, Beth, I don't know what the fuck happened to you two. If you're fucking around with that mood slime shit or just drunk, but this isn't you, so call me when you get your shit together.

"What the fuck Mike? All you wanted to do this morning was fuck me, and now you're turning me down?" Beth said in the middle of the restaurant as other people got up to leave and the person at the counter had a concerned look on his face.

"Because this isn't you Beth, and I hope that deep down, you understand that," Mike said before he turned and left leaving the two of them there.

Beth suddenly had a strange feeling, like she was starting to break away from Annorak again and Felicity could feel it. "Mike..... Mike, wait!"

"No, you don't need him," Felicity said grabbing her arm. "There are plenty of others to get energy for Annorak."

"NO!" Annorak's voice suddenly said to both of them. "He is her mate, so she will get more from him, and that is what I need!" Beth suddenly fell to her knees, crying in pain as if Annorak was hurting her. "I am tired of questioning your loyalty, perhaps you are not as useful as I thought!"

"Wait Annorak!" Felicity said. "She loves him, and I think it is interfering with your power.

"Love is a useless emotion, and I demand LOYALTY!"

"No, please, I will do as you ask Master," Beth begged. "I will get Mike's energy for you, I promise!"

Beth moaned in pain a little longer as Annorak's symbol burned on her crotch before finally subsiding. "Good!" He said as Beth started to catch her breath. "I also want the other, Erica I believe her name is."

"That will be difficult," Felicity said.

"I'm sure it will be, but I chose you as my bride for a reason, and I know you won't fail me," he said as Felicity felt this strange pleasure ripple through her body.

"Yes, Yes, we will get Erica for you," she said as she rubbed her skin and moaned.

"Her attachment to Christian......... it might....." Beth started to say before the burning started again.

"No more excuses from you, just get it done!"

"Yes, Master!" Beth said as her eyes flashed pink again. "It will be no problem."

"Come on Beth," Felicity said helping her friend to her feet before she looked over at the young man behind the counter named Jason, with a shocked look on his face. "Oh, you want to join the fun?" Felicity said as her eyes began to glow a little. "Annorak, lend me your power," she said before getting down on her knees and placing her hand on the floor. "I feel it, down beneath to city, still there!"

About 200 feet under the pizza shop, there was a chamber that was once part of the river of slime that flowed under New York, coming from Shandor's facility off the coast. The pink ooze was dried up and hadn't been active in over 30 years, but as Annorak's power flowed through his new bride, that began to change.

The dried-up pink crust began to crack as light shined through, brightening the chamber which had not seen any in decades. The slime, which was once filled with hate and anger, began to feel the lust that had brought it to life a few years ago. The cracks grew larger as the slime found new life, feeling lust that was tastier than Hate and for the first time since Vigo's crossover to this realm, the slime was starting to flow again, but with a new mission.

Jason watched this before he felt the building start to shake a little. He turned and saw a pink light shining up from the drain of the sink, and he heard what sounded like a woman giggling before he turned and noticed the two women were gone and the restaurant was empty.

The lights started to flicker, and he ran for the door, but when he got to it, it was locked. "What the...." he said as he was unable to unlock the door, which didn't make any sense as he heard a bunch of things moving and shaking, and that same giggling was freaking him out. "Help, someone!" He said banging on the glass, but nobody seemed to notice him, and then everything went silent.

He turned back towards the darkened shop, and despite a few signs swaying back and forth, it was silent. There was no light, no sound, and no more of that giggling noise either. We breathed a sigh of relief as his heart raced in his chest before he felt something grab his ankle.

"What...... FUCK!" He screamed as he was pulled off his feet and was being dragged back into the darkened kitchen by something he couldn't see. "Please, Help!" He yelled as he was pulled into the darkness, unsure of what was going on. "Oh God, oh shit! Please don't hurt me," he begged as he suddenly saw red eyes looking at him.

The lights flashed a few times, and he saw a shadowy figure standing over him with those red eyes. He was scared for his life, even as he began to notice the curves and the very feminine shape of the shadow monster standing there.

After a moment, the lights came back on, and the figure was gone. Again, his heart was racing as he didn't know what had just happened or what that thing was. He began to relax and even tried to get up when he noticed something odd.

His belt had started to slide up and unbuckle all on its own like the creature had turned invisible. "What the.... what are...." as his belt folded open, he saw his button pop and his pants unzip on their own as well. "Oh, my God!" He said before he tried to get up only to realize he was being held down. "What.... what's happening?"

He heard the giggle again, which sent a chill up his spine before he felt something against his underwear. As he looked down, he saw his breif's starting to split down the middle like they were being sliced open until his flaccid penis was out in the cool air.

He was suddenly terrified wondering if this demon was going to rip his dick off but was surprised when he started to feel something soft and gentle. It was a hand gently massaging his penis, causing it to become erect within seconds, and suddenly, it was standing straight up in the air as he lay on the kitchen floor.

"What....... the......" he said before he felt a soft pair of lips start to touch his penis, followed by soft fingers gently touching his balls. "Holy.......... SHIT!" He blurted out as his eyes crossed and his head fell back against the floor.

The lips enveloped his cock and he was suddenly getting sucked off by this invisible creature. He was still scared but it felt so good that he soon started to not care anymore and just enjoyed the sensation as his cock twitched in the air, covered with a clear liquid that looked like spit.

"Oh yeah, oh Fuck this feels so good!" He exclaimed as the creature started to work even faster.

He could feel a tongue licking his shaft as he moaned on the floor. He had never gotten a blow job before and this felt better than he could have imagined and he didn't want it to end, or worse, someone come in and see this happening.

"Oh shit....... FUCK! I'm gonna....... oh God, I'm GONNA!" He started to yell before his cock burst and he began to empty his cum into the invisible mouth that was sucking him off. "Fuck..... fuck...... oh shit, don't stop!" He begged as the orgasm was incredible.

He writhed on the floor letting the pleasure wash over him before his cock finally stopped and the mouth let go. He lay there for a few moments just catching his breath and enjoying the leftover sensations in his body before he looked up and saw the creature floating above him.

"That was amazing!" He said to the shadowy creature with glowing eyes before he floated down towards his cock again. "Woah, I dunno if I can go again just yet," he joked as the thing seemed to ignore him. "Wait, what are you doing?" He asked, sitting up as it got closer to his flaccid penis.

He heard rattling from the sink again as the pink glow shined from the drain. He noticed the pink glow from the sink in the back, as well as the creature examining his member. He felt his cock twitch as it began to grow once more, becoming fully erect within seconds.

"What the..... wait I....." he said not sure what it was doing before he felt a gentle kiss on the tip of his cock and the creature vanished again. The sinks had stopped rattling and the light was gone but he suddenly felt a strange sensation in his balls. "What the..... what's going on?" He asked as he saw his ball sack moving like something was inside it. "Oh my God... what..... what did it do to me?" He asked as he started to see pink bubbles foam out of the tip of his cock.

Something was wrong but it also felt good. His cum had turned pink as he watched his precum drip down the sides of his shaft. There was pressure building and he didn't know what to do about it before he noticed his foreskin starting to slide up and down on its own.

He could feel the pleasure building but it felt strange. This wasn't a normal orgasm and he was both excited and scared to see what was going to happen as his cock started to get even bigger. The veins in his shaft turned pink and he was starting to freak out and moan as his penis wiggled and made squishing sounds.

His testicles felt like they were being massaged from the inside as he felt something odd coming up his shaft. It didn't feel like normal cum and he couldn't do anything about it as his monstrous penis started to erupt pink slime straight up into the air. It splashed against the ceiling and all over the kitchen as he just screamed his pleasure while his balls were emptied.

It was the weirdest orgasm he had ever felt, but it was also the best as well and as scared as he was, he didn't want it to end. He began to think he got his wish as his cock didn't want to stop spraying this pink goo everywhere. He knew this couldn't be natural but it still felt so good.

It finally began to stop as he lay on the floor covered in pink goo as his cock continued to dribble it. He didn't care about the mess or anything as his body was tingling from what had just happened to him as he tried to wipe the slime from his eyes and look around at the mess.

"Holy shit...... what the fuck was....." he stopped as he felt his cock twitch and his balls started to wiggle again. "Oh God, wait...... no no no, not....... not Again!"

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers