Mood Slime: Panties Ch. 11

Story Info
Mike searches for Beth. Zuul and Vinz are summoned.
3.5k words
4.82
2.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

Mike and Christian arrived at Felicity's apartment building and the moment they walked in, they could tell something was very wrong. The air had the scent of sweat and both of them felt like they were walking into the back room of a strip club or whore house. They both stopped as there was a large puddle of pink slime on the hallway floor that seemed to be coming from under the door to their left.

"What the fuck? Is that....." Christian said seeing the bubbling pink goo on the floor.

"Yeah, don't step in it," Mike said as he clung to the opposite wall and moved past it, trying not to let any of it touch him before Christian did the same.

"What the Hell is going on in here? It smells like a college orgy."

"Let's just find Beth, and if they aren't here then we get the fuck out as soon as possible," Mike said as they worked their way toward Felicity's place. "Beth, Felicity?" He called out before knocking on the door only for it to open up as it was not fully latched.

That same sexual scent filled the room as they stepped inside. There was pink residue on parts of the floor as Mike began to frantically look around. He headed to the bedroom seeing the sheets on the bed with a huge wet spot on it and he began to wonder what exactly happened to Beth when she got here.

"I don't think they're here Mike," Christian said as it wasn't a very big apartment.

"Shit, then where......." Mike began to say before he heard his phone go off. "Wait it's Beth. Hello?"

"Mike, where are you?" Beth said on the other end.

"I'm at Felicity's. Where are you?"

"Mike, I'm scared, I need you."

"Beth, I'm so sorry for what I said earlier, I didn't know..... where are you?"

"I'm back home. I got away from Felicity. Mike, there is something wrong with her."

"I know, I can the mess here," he said referring to the pink slime everywhere. "Okay, just stay there, I'm on my way."

"Mike, wait. Tell Christian he should get back home to Erica. I think Felicity wants to do to her the same thing she did to me!"

"Christian, head home right now. Erica might be in danger."

"Is everything alright?" He asked with a concerned look.

"I hope so, I'm heading to Beth now, but just get to Erica and don't leave her alone."

"Alright, I'm on it," he said before he headed out the door in a hurry, pulling out his phone to call her.

"Beth, I'm on my way. I love you," he said before he heard a click on the other end. "Shit," he said before quickly heading out himself.

Christian got outside as he called Erica's phone. "Come on Babe, pick up. Hello?"

"Christian? Everything okay?" She said sounding safe on normal on the other end.

"Yeah, are you at my place?"

"Yeah, that's where I said I was going, why?"

"Have you heard from or seen Felicity?"

"No? Christian you're scaring me, what's going on?"

"Just stay there, lock the door, and don't answer it if anyone shows up. I'll be home soon."

"Okay, just get here quickly Babe," she said with worry in her voice.

"I will," he said before hanging up and rushing towards home which was only a few blocks away.

Erica hung up the phone and turned, kissing Beth as they were both still at Christian's apartment, exploring each other's bodies. Annorak's influence had taken its toll on them as their minds were filled with nothing but lust. They wanted nothing more than to fuck their boyfriends, giving their energy to their master and bringing him into this world.

"Beth, you need to get home if you want to catch Mike," Felicity said putting her dress back on.

"One more moment," Beth said as her fingers slid in and out of Erica's pussy bringing her close to orgasm before pausing and letting her excitement die down. "How bad do you want to cum?" She teased as Erica writhed, grabbing her tit's and squeezing them.

"Please, please make me cum," Erica said in a lustful voice, pulling her legs up against her chest, and spreading them so Beth could finish her off. "Why can't they both come here? Christian has such a big cock, I'm sure Mike's is good too. We could have so much fun, making them cum over and over again."

"No!" Felicity said. "Rezog has found the host body for Annorak and I must join her. Go to your men, and do what our master commands of us."

"Ye........ yeah......... YES!" Erica yelled as Beth fingered her to orgasm finally, making her squirt wildly as her body shook with pleasure. "Christian's penis will like the new me."

"I can't wait to fuck Mike too, I miss him," she said as she began to feel strange again. "Mike......."

"Remember the plan Beth," Felicity said picking her up off the bed and kissing her passionately. "Remember, we are children of Annorak!"

"Yes my queen, I will do what I am told."

"Good, now get dressed, both of you. I will see you when I am done," Felicity said before she headed for the door.

--------------------

"Okay, this should work," Ezrina said, making the final preparations to summon the Gatekeeper and Keymaster of Gozer.

"Zuul is your sister? Aren't there easier ways to find her?"

"Annorak did something to them as well as Gozer. By doing it this way, they'll find host bodies and hopefully regain their strength."

"How do you know he didn't....... kill them?" Bruce asked as Ezrina got silent for a moment.

"Come on, let's begin," she said, seemingly ignoring his comment.

Bruce assumed she didn't want to think about that right now, and he felt bad for bringing it up. He knew he just needed to help her as she placed the book on the floor in the triangular symbol she had drawn. She stripped naked and got down on her knees before opening the book to the page Bruce had used to summon that terror dog before.

Ezrina began to speak, but her voice sounded more like the growl of an animal. Bruce knew this was the language of her kind and backed away, letting her do what she needed to do before he heard a rumble from outside.

As he stepped over to the window, he noticed the sky darkening as if a storm was forming above the building. He knew it had to be because of the ceremony as the sky lit up with flashes of lightning as the rain began to pour before he turned back to Ezrina.

The room began to shake violently as she used the book to summon her sister Zuul and her lover in an attempt to find Gozer and atop Annorak. Deep down, Bruce wasn't sure which was worse, but he trusted Ezrina. At least he hoped he could trust her and wasn't blinded by his lust for the beautiful woman naked on his living room floor.

There was a sudden flash of light that pushed Ezrina away from the book, knocking her to the floor before Bruce ran to her aid. Two balls of light began to rise from the pages, circling each other before flying off and disappearing through the wall and the ceiling.

"Are you alright?" Bruce asked, holding Ezrina in his arms as she opened her eyes.

"It...... it worked, they're alive," she said with a smile on her face.

"But where did they go?"

"We'll find them. They have to find host bodies nearby, so they'll be somewhere in the building. But Vinz is weak like he's injured."

"What about Zuul?"

"She's hurt, but feel's okay. I'm more worried about the key master." Ezrina sat there in his arms a moment longer, feeling his hands on her skin as a smile came over her face. "You really like this body, don't you?" She said, looking up at him as her hand touched his inner thigh, sliding towards his crotch.

"I'd take you in anybody."

"Oh really, anybody?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

"You know what I mean," he said before she sat up and kissed up. "Shit, we have stuff to do, don't we?" He said before she kissed him again.

She unzipped his pants and slid her hand inside feeling his already stiff cock. "This will help them find us easier," she said before she pushed him down on the floor and crawled towards him, eyeing his cock as she licked her lips. "Besides, we still have to make up for lost time."

Bruce went cross-eyed as her lips wrapped around his member and she started sucking him off. He wasn't about to argue with her as her talented tongue wiggled and licked his member like an ice cream cone.

"This cock belongs to me now!" She said as her eyes flashed red and she gave him a devilish grin.

"It's yours, it's so fucking yours!" He said before she ripped his pants open and began to massage his balls while she sucked him so hard he thought his bones were going to be pulled out of him.

--------------

Ryan was riding the Elevator down to the basement to check on his laundry when the door opened and he saw his neighbor Emily standing there waiting with a basket of her own. She was about ten years older than him but he was always very polite to her. He knew she had a bad marriage and he could tell now, seeing the black and blue around her eye that she had been through a bad night.

"Hey Em, everything okay?" He asked as she tried to cover the mark with her hair.

"Oh, hey Ryan. Yeah, everything is fine, just fell in the shower is all.

"The shower, right," he said, clenching his fist with anger.

"I gotta head up and fold these. It was good to see you," she said walking past him.

"Yeah, you two," he said turning just before the door closed.

"That son of a bitch," he said trying to calm down before going to check his laundry.

As the elevator door closed, Emily stood there staring at the number five while she held her basket of laundry in her arms. The bruise on her left eye was actually from where her piece of shit husband, John, who had hit her last night. He was currently upstairs asleep on the couch after coming home drunk off his ass before he gave her this mark on her face.

She knew that Ryan knew the truth, but she also knew her husband would probably hurt him or worse if he tried to help her. He was a good guy, and Emily often thought about how much her life would have been different if she had gone for a guy like Ryan when she was younger but deep down she knew it was just a fantasy.

She pushed the button and felt the elevator start to lift as her heart sank. She wanted nothing more than to run out the front door and never come back but she knew she couldn't, or at least knew she would get far if she did. Sometimes she even considered hiding in Ryan's apartment after poisoning John's dinner or something, but of course, it was just another fantasy.

The lights suddenly began to flicker and the elevator screeched to a halt. "Oh come on," she said hitting the buttons, trying to get it moving again before the lights turned off completely. "What the, I really don't need this today," she said practically ready to cry considering the state she was in as the red emergency lights came on. As she was ready to grab the emergency phone, she suddenly heard a growl. "Wha..... what was that?" She asked herself, knowing there was nothing in the elevator with her before she dropped her basket. "This is freaking me out, someone, help!" She yelled banking on the metal door before she heard metal bend and suddenly felt something grab her wrist. "What...... what the fuck?" She said seeing what looked like a large demonic hand grabbing her from the wall before another ripped through the floor and grabbed her ankle. "Oh my God, help me..... PLEASE, HELP ME!" She screamed before more hands ripped through the walls of the elevator, holding her in the air before the door suddenly opened.

The hallway was dark like the whole floor had lost power but she heard that growling again before two red eyes emerged from the darkness. They moved closer and the growling grew louder as she couldn't escape the grasp that was holding her. She heard a voice say the word "Zuul" before whatever this creature was lunged at her, creating a cloud of smoke around her as the hand let her go, dropping her lifeless body to the floor.

The lights came back on, and all the holes that had been ripped through the elevator were gone. The lift arrived at the fifth floor Emily opened her eyes and pulled herself to her feet. As she stood up she moved her head, cracking her neck as her eye's had a strange yellow glow to them.

She stepped off the elevator leaving the basket of laundry behind as she stepped off and headed back to her apartment. She stopped for a moment looking at a mirror, seeing the bruise on her eye, growling a little before the black and blue mark faded away and her eye was as good as new.

"This should be fun," she said in a voice that sounded like Emily's but had a growl behind it.

She stumbled a little, feeling weak and tired, not really sure what was happening. She knew something was wrong and she had been forcefully summoned and that Gozer was missing, but for now she needed energy and she figured Emily's husband could provide power, and more as she approached the door to Emily's apartment.

As she opened the door, John was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands, holding it. "Hey Babe, get me some aspirin," he said seeing his wife walk in. "My fucking head is killing me."

"Oh, I know a way to make you feel better," she said walking over to him as he glanced up and saw her looking down at him seductive smile on her face.

"What's got you so turned on?" He said before he stood up and gently pushed her out of the way, heading for the kitchen. "Guess I'll get it myself."

Emily let out another growl as her eyes glowed red before she grabbed her shirt, ripping it off as her clothing transformed into a red dress, similar to the one she wears every time she takes a mortal's body. She turned and followed John into the kitchen as he drank some water to wash down the pill.

She grabbed him and spun him around, pulling him close and kissing him wildly. "Emily, what the fuck are you doing, and what are you wearing?" He said noticing the sudden change of clothes. "Knock it off before I give you another....." he said lifting his arm before she grabbed his wrist and squeezed it until he heard a snap. "Ouch! What the..... you broke my fucking wrist you bitch!"

"There is no bitch! There is only, Zuul," she said grabbing his pants and ripping them open before throwing him on the floor. "I will show you what a true alpha predator can do," she said with a growl raising her hand. John felt something strange like a fire in his crotch as his penis became erect but felt like it was burning from the inside before she jumped on top of him, impaling herself on his cock. "I'm am going to fuck the life out of you, and take whatever I want," she said as horns sprouted from her head and she pushed him down on the floor, moving her hips and milking his cock as he felt demonic pleasure and pain at the same time.

John moaned and cried out in pain as his demon-possessed wife bounced on his cock. He didn't feel right as he felt the strangest orgasm building between his legs that felt amazing but also terrified him at the same time.

"Do you like this body?" She said before ripping her dress off. "You think you have power over it? Do you think you have permission to damage it? You think you are strong?" She said taunting him. "Even the gatekeeper of Gozer is disgusted by men like you, and you will pay for your ignorance."

Emily's hands became more rigid turning into claws before she brought them down on his shoulders, dislocating one of them. His cries of pain were music to her ears as she felt his cock twitch inside her. She had used her powers to fill his cock with demonic lust which can be either painful or incredible depending on how she feels at the time. She knew this man was a terrible excuse for a human being and neither her host body nor anyone else would miss him when she was done with him.

"Emily........ please," he pleaded one more time.

"There is no Emily, there is only Zuul!" She said with a grin. "That's it, cum you pitiful mortal, cum for me, cum the final time of your pathetic life!" She said as she transformed into her true Terror Dog form as he cried in fear. Her pussy squeezed his member like a vice, making his cock erupted inside her before she opened her jaws, taking his head in her mouth and biting it clean off and letting out a final roar that shook the building.

---------------

A few moments earlier, as Ryan was collecting his clean clothes, he had no idea what was happening in the elevator and to Emily right then and there. He was alone in the washroom and still fuming about the bruise he saw on her face and wanted to head upstairs and punch John in the eye, just to see how he likes it.

"What the..... hello?" He said, thinking he had heard something in the hallway. "Emily is that you?"

This strange feeling came over him, almost a feeling of dread but he wasn't sure why. The lights began to flicker which left him feeling a little unnerved as well because he felt like he wasn't alone as he peaked around the corner of the hall, not seeing anyone.

"I guess I'm losing my mind," he said with a chuckle as he suddenly heard a growl before the lights went out altogether. "Oh shit!" He said before seeing red eye's in the darkened washroom and he felt a chill up his spine before running for the stairs. "Fuck this!" He yelled as he ran up the stairs trying to get away from whatever was down there.

He got to the first floor and ran into the hallways, stopping to catch his breath as he felt a little safer but soon, the lights began to flicker again. He looked up at the lights before turning back towards the stairs, waiting for something to charge at him from the door.

"What the...... fuck this," he said before he turned to run for the front door just to be stopped by a white mist in his face before he saw the demonic face and glowing red eyes charge at him, knocking him to the floor. "Couch, what....... what the......" he said as he felt strange, trying to get to his feet. "What the fuck was that?"

He felt that something wasn't right but he wasn't sure what. A few dark images appeared in his mind which had him a little freaked out but he felt dizzy and sat down against the wall, still coughing. He heard a voice that said Keymaster as he spun around thinking someone was behind him but there was nothing there.

"What the fuck..... what the fuck is going on?"

"Ryan?" A voice said as he turned and saw an older woman named Joyce who lived in the building as well. "Are you okay?"

"I..... I'm...... are you....... are you the Gatekeeper?" He suddenly asked her, not even sure why.

"The what? Are you alright?" She asked again.

"I, yeah, I think so, just got startled by something in the washroom downstairs and......... I cam up...... here?" He said as if he was confused all of a sudden.

Joyce gave him a strange look. "Heart of a lion this," she said half teasing him as she walked past him and headed for the elevator.

Ryan stood there, feeling this strange growl deep within himself. He didn't feel quite like himself but he wasn't sure why. He was sweating and even felt this strange lust come over him. His mind suddenly went to Emily and even considered going upstairs to see her.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He said, realizing he was still standing in the front lobby.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers