Mood Slime Series 05: Awakening Ch. 15

Story Info
Doll returns.
1.4k words
4.69
5.3k
2

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers

Sam was looking through the tiny peephole in his front door as he had locked himself inside his apartment. There had been strange things happening from strange creatures flying around to slime pouring from the walls. He couldn't even get to his car so he decided to stay where he was and hope for the best.

He wasn't getting any cell reception as the slime seemed to be blocking the signal. He could see it dripping down the walls outside his windows and was freaking out a little feeling like a prisoner in his own home.

He suddenly heard a sound coming from the bathroom like the faucet had turned on on its own. He ran down and saw water pouring from and walked over turning it off. He stood there for a moment watching it but nothing seemed to be happening. As he turned to walk away it turned back on again.

"What the fuck!" He said to himself turning it off again when the bathtub suddenly started filling up as well. "What the fuck is going on here?" He said trying to turn it off when the water suddenly stopped.

It seemed like the pipe was blocked or something but seconds later a pink ooze began to pour out of the faucet followed by the same thing in the sink. Sam backed away and closed the door before shoving towels under it.

"This can't be happening. Leave me alone!" He yelled before he ran to his bedroom and shut the door.

He stood there for a very long time waiting for something to happen. He was scared because he didn't know what was going on and didn't know what this pink ooze wanted, or these flying creatures. It felt like forever but after a while, he heard only silence and began to relax.

Falling back on his bed he let out a sigh of relief. "I can't deal with his shit," he said taking a deep breath when he heard something.

It was faint but sounded like a dripping noise landing on fabric. He opened his eyes and saw a large pink stain on the ceiling that was dripping down on top of him. He looked down and saw the pink ooze dripping on his jeans, right on his crotch to be exact.

"Oh shit!" He exclaimed before he saw his belt start to unbuckle on its own. Sam tried to get up but suddenly these strange-looking hands tipped out of his mattress grabbing his arms and legs holding him down on the bed. "Oh my God, someone help me!" He yelled out but nobody could hear him. Even if anyone could, they Were dealing with their own problems at the moment as the slime continued to drip.

His belt opened up followed by his pants button popping and his zipper sliding down exposing his fabric underwear. It wasn't long before the slime started dripping again against the fabric soaking into it as he struggled to get loose but it was no use.

His jeans slid down around his ankles while his underwear endured a few more drips before sliding down his legs. His cock was out in the open air, soft with fear as he couldn't escape what was about to happen to him and then he felt it. The slime had started dripping again against his cock. It was warm as the ooze soaked every inch of his member before it began to twitch.

Sam's body jerked a little as his cock began to harden twitching every few seconds. It didn't feel unpleasant but he didn't know what was happening and had no control over the situation as his cock was now standing straight up in the air. The drops seemed to be focusing right on his tip as he bucked his hips trying to break free again but it was no use, and then he felt something even stranger.

He could feel the warm goo starting to force its way down inside his penis. He struggled even more but it was no use as the strange, warm, tingling sensation worked its way deeper inside him until he could feel the slime moving around in his testicles. His cock was pulsing unnaturally as it looked to have grown a little.

The hands suddenly let go of him sliding back into the holes from where they came but it was too late for Sam. The slime had complete control of his penis and was giving him a strange and pleasurable sensation to the point he couldn't get up if he wanted to. Instead, all he could do was moan and writhe in the bed as the pulsing grew stronger.

"Oh God, oh....... FUCK!" He yelled out bucking his hips in the air as he felt the pressure begin to build and the pulsing grow faster.

He screamed as his cock finally released the pressure causing an intense orgasm and turned his cock into a fire hose of pink slime. It was the craziest and most amazing thing he had ever felt as he just laid there and felt the sensation that was suddenly followed but a bright flash of light, or explosion that seemed to come from his penis. It didn't hurt but he was a bit confused as his penis finally began to subside, return to a normal size as pink ooze continued to dribble from the tip when he noticed someone standing in his room.

"Cough, ugh, been a while since I've done that," she said as Sam looked at this blonde woman with glass waving away the smoke in front of her. "Sorry about that, I had to get inside the building and cock portals are the best way," she said as Sam lied there with a shocked look on her face. "I'm Doll, by the way, don't worry, my slime isn't as harsh as this other stuff," she said looking out the window. "I hope you enjoyed yourself, but if you'll excuse me, I have a mess to clean up," she said before walking over to the door and opening it. "Be gentle, looks like he's been through a lot," she said looking down at the floor before heading for his front door.

"Wa....... wait!" Sam called out before the slime started to move on its own sliding up his legs and oozing its way back inside his cock, causing it to stiffen up again. "Oh shit!"

Doll stood in the hallway hearing all the commotion happening around her. It got her very turned on as it reminded her of the days when she caused a ruckus similar to this one when she heard a mumbled voice.

"What was that?" She said turning towards the front lobby and seeing what looked like a person trapped in a cocoon of slime against the wall. "Let him go," she commanded as the slime seemed to loosen at her command and dropped the young man to the floor. "Good, you remember who your true master is, and you are?"

Kevin coughed a few times wiping the slime off his clothes before picking himself back up. "Thank you, it grabbed my car and brought me back here, I thought it was taking me to Nina but it just trapped me."

"Nina?" Doll asked before she placed her hand against the slime-covered wall and closed her eyes for a moment. "I see now, Nina is your girlfriend and the source of all of this."

"What, no, she can't be, what's going on?"

"What's going on is Nina got a hold of some of my mood slime and reintroduced it to the pleasures of sex."

"She what?" Kevin said confused by her statement. "She was having sex with....."

"Relax," Doll said still touching the slime. "Oh, it all makes sense now, repressed sexual desires," she said with a smile.

"I have to help her."

"You need to fuck her!" Doll said finally pulling her hand away.

"Excuse me?"

"This, all of this is being caused by her deep desires to fuck you, a desire that isn't being met, what's wrong, why haven't you two fucked yet?"

"That's none of your....." he stopped as she folded her arms and raised an eyebrow at him. "Look, she got out of a bad relationship and wanted to wait before we, you know."

"Well she can't wait anymore, and the slime knows that, it doesn't want you two to get together because that means the end of the fun, but this has gone too far, so follow me."

"Where are we going?"

"To Nina's, so you can fuck her brains out before the changes become permanent."

"Wait, permanent?"

maestro84
maestro84
1,674 Followers