Moonlight Becomes You

Story Info
Couples watching and swapping.
2.9k words
4.42
26.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friendship Deepens

Helen and I have been friends with Phil and Sarah, for years. We share similar interests, a sense of humour and always have a good time together. We see each other quite a bit and tend to go out once every so often for drinks taking it in turns to stay over at each other's houses. There is normally quite a bit to drink, lots of laughs and some harmless flirting.

This particular night started like any other. They were staying over at our house.

Sarah is a little shorter than my wife, smaller build and quite fit. She had on a clingy cream jumper and her skirt was knee length and very clingy round her nice tight little bottom. Her brown hair was up and she had made an effort with her make up. Both women looked extremely sexy as we all went to the restaurant.

At the meal we sat next to our partners and boy/girl opposite, leaving me looking across at Sarah and Phil Helen. We had a great meal, plenty of drinks, the normal flirting, smutty jokes and a general good time. As we walked home Phil and Sarah were in front, Phil initially had his arm around Sarah's waist but it kept dropping lower and caressing her bottom. I followed his lead and kept touching Helen as we walked behind, both couples kissing and laughing.

When we got home Phil said he was going in the back garden for a cigarette (no smoking in our house) and Sarah said she would go outside with him to look at the garden. Helen went in the kitchen to make drinks and I wandered into the dining room, leaving the light off, and glanced out of the window. The moon was almost full and a soft bright light bathed the back garden. Phil and Sarah were in a deep embrace, she had her back to me, and Phil was caressing her buttocks, slowly moving the clingy material of her skirt around her soft cheeks. They could not see me in the dark of the room and they slowly turned, still kissing, and Sarah leant back, her hips resting against our garden table. Phil's hands moved over her thighs and stomach and up towards her breasts.

At this point Helen walked passed the dining room door and I beckoned her to join me. She came and stood next to me just as Phil started to caress Sarah's breasts. She watched for a few seconds and whispered,

"Well they seem to be having fun, but we shouldn't watch."

She made no effort to move though.

"They can't see us here in the dark you know" I breathed and reaching round her waist gently pulled her in front of me. Phil's hand went under Sarah's jumper and up to her breasts. He caressed her for a few seconds and then lifted her jumper up and we both watched as it went over her stomach and up to reveal a creamy push-up bra that was just about keeping Sarah's firm flesh contained.

"We really shouldn't be just......"

"There's no harm for a little bit longer."

Phil continued caressing Sarah, and slipped his hand round her back to undo her bra and then gently pulled the cups down, her dark nipples already standing erect. Helen stood motionless watching; transfixed at the sight of her friend. I took the chance to move close behind her, put my hands round her waist and then, further up to lift and caress her through her top.

There was no resistance and I could feel that her nipples were hardening as I teased them. Outside in the garden Phil had lowered his head to kiss Sarah's neck while he worked on her. She leant her head back and appeared to let out a moan of enjoyment, silent to us inside. She leant further back as he kissed her neck pushing her breasts out for his eager fingers. Phil's hands moved from her breasts and back down over her stomach and down her thighs, stroking the tops of her thighs through her skirt and then deeper in between.

I was getting harder as we watched and I eased Helen back against me, the bulge of my thickening cock pressing the material of her skirt between her cheeks. We watched, barely breathing, Helen let me push my hardness deeper between her cheeks, involuntarily pushing her hips back a little. Out in the garden Sarah parted her legs as Phil reached the bottom of her skirt, her hips now firmly back against the garden table. Almost subconsciously I felt Helen part her legs as well and snuggle back against me. Phil lifted Sarah's skirt up her thighs to reveal stocking tops and on up until we could see her small cream panties. As Helen parted her legs I traced my hand down across her hips, eased her skirt up to her waist and rubbed her naked inner thighs, slipping my finger tips up between them to feel very wet panties clinging to her.

"Your sooo rude," she murmured but made no attempt pull away as I urged her back, firmly, against me. As Phil eased Sarah's panties aside we got a clear view of her wet pussy as he slipped a finger inside. I also slipped a finger inside Helen's panties and could not believe how wet she was. She was trapped between my straining cock wedged between her cheeks and my teasing finger that was making her writhe deliciously against me.

"Oh God please .... I can't believe you're ... Oh God." Helen gasped.

Both wives were now clearly aroused at the same time. Outside Sarah let Phil guide her hand to his obvious erection and we watched as she began squeezing and caressing the tip through his trousers.

" I could take you now, right here like this" I breathed.

"OH Godd ..." moaned Helen as I pulled her hand behind her and she arched her back, my engorged cock snug between her cheeks as she ran her thumb over the swollen tip. We stood like this for several minutes with Helen getting more and more aroused, spreading her legs wider and pushing back against me while my fingers worked on her soft flesh. Outside Sarah was also loving it but then appeared to gesture reluctantly that they should head back inside. She moved Phil's hand away and started to re-arrange her clothes. Helen pulled away and dashed into the kitchen, pulling her panties and skirt back into place.

As Phil and Sarah came in through the back door, looking a little flushed, I said,

"Make yourselves comfortable and I'll help Helen with the drinks."

I went down the hall and into the kitchen and pulled Helen to me kissing her. I whispered in her ear "So watching turns you on then eh, sexy?" She laughed as I put my hand up her skirt again to touch between her legs.

We got the drinks and went into the lounge and sat down. It was obvious, looking at Sarah's jumper, that her nipples were still hard.

Sensing the sexual tension still working between us I suggested we play cards, but instead of the normal game why not strip poker? Phil said he was game and the ladies looked at each other almost as though asking if they were up for it.

Partly due to the alcohol that they had consumed, and the fact both were extremely aroused they nodded and I got the cards. To make it more fun Phil suggested an extra twist - the winning hand took the item of clothing off for the loser. After some giggling from the girls they agreed.

The game started and the first few hands gradually stripped a few items from us all. Helen lost her blouse and I had won so I slowly lifted it over her head, leaving her sat there in her bra -- and what a nice sight it was, breasts rising and falling, erect nipples just visible through the thin material. Sarah then lost and said she would join Helen in just her bra.

Helen lost again and had to decide between her bra and her skirt. She chose her skirt and stood up and Sarah walked over to her, undid the zip at the back and helped Helen ease the skirt down to the floor. She stood there for a second in her matching bra and small panties.

Sarah lost to me and had the same choice as Helen, she opted to lose her bra and I took it off.

I lost next and off came my jeans, awkwardly by Phil leading to lots of laughter from the women as they revealed my boxer shorts and an obvious erection.

Helen lost again, to Phil, and chose her bra. Phil lost his jeans leaving the four of us sat on the two sofas: me and Phil in boxers only -- both with erections.

Sarah lost to me and it was time for her skirt to come off. I knelt on the floor as she stood in front of me and I slipped my fingers in the top of her skirt and slowly pulled it down. As I pulled it down my face was inches from her and I could hardly take my eyes away as I pulled her skirt down and she stepped out.

Sarah quickly lost her panties to Phil and then lost again to me.

"What now" she said uncertainly.

"Well you have nothing else to take off so it seems to me you have to have a forfeit," I said grinning.

"Ok, but nothing you know too....."

"Nooo of course not," I laughed " you just have to kiss your husband and Phil you get to tease her a little.. Ok, lets say for three minutes."

Sarah blushed a little as Phil pulled her into his arms and began to kiss her deeply before tentatively reaching for her breasts and then between her slightly spread thighs, leaving Helen and I watching for the second time that night. It turned me on and more importantly I suspected it would be turning Helen on, she could not take her eyes off them. After at least five minutes I called time and reluctantly played another hand. Helen lost to Sarah.

Sarah was getting into the swing of it now, "Ok Helen you with Phil I think, you seemed happy enough to watch Phil have his fun with me now its your turn, kissing and a little touching I think, for lets say 5 minutes this time," ordered Sarah smiling broadly.

Phil moved over a little self-consciously to my wife. Sarah and I watched as Phil kissed her a little awkwardly and then more deeply as he hesitantly began to touch my wife. Helen was blushing and had her eyes closed as Phil eased her thighs apart a little and gently stroked his finger tips up and down her sex and I heard a soft intake of breath from Sarah as he slipped a finger inside her swollen lips and worked it back and forth.

Time stood still as Phil pleasured my wife, her thighs involuntarily spreading further, giving him greater access until eventually Sarah croaked " Is anyone timing .... Or "

"Time" I mumbled reluctantly but Phil carried on for a few more moments and Helen showed no sign of stopping him.

After they finally stopped Helen stayed sitting next to Phil and Sarah moved over close to me. Sarah lost the next hand to me and without a word I pulled her to me and reached for her breasts with one hand and traced the finger tips of the other slowly down her stomach and then between her thighs. I gently touched her soft, blond curls, continued down, feeling the silky skin on the inside of her thighs, brought my hand upwards again, spreading her legs apart, touching her lips, feeling her wetness, probing carefully with one finger between her lips. Her sex was so wet my finger slipped in easily and was soon coated in slippery juices. Sarah kept her eyes open and watched as I teased her and I glanced at Phil and my wife who had drawn closer together on the sofa watching us intently.

"That looks so.... incredibly..." Helen murmured.

"I know you two looked so, so lewd just now" groaned Sarah.

As they watched us Phil couldn't resist replacing his hand between Helen's spread thighs and she hesitated a brief moment and then reached for his cock and began stroking up and down. Sarah spread her thighs further and I slipped two fingers inside her and teased her clitoris with the soft skin of my thumb. Sarah's breath was becoming ragged and she reached for my cock, squeezing and milking it. My eyes locked on Phil's fingers tormenting my wife and I glanced up to see Helen focussed on Sarah's hand on me as she pushed the skin down and worked her fingers around the swollen head. Without saying a word we all knew the cards were finished but that did not mean the action would stop, we were too far gone now.

Sarah's hand was relentless on me and I continued exciting her as Helen and Phil watched but I needed more. "Sit on my lap" I whispered.

Sarah stood and then lowered herself onto my lap, my swollen cock sticking up between her thighs, we kissed and she resumed her tormenting of my cock, pushing it against her sex, rubbing the swollen tip between her lips. Helen was concentrating on the very tip of Phil's cock, she'd pushed the skin down and was lightly scratching the tender skin causing it to rear up and twitch.

"I can't stand much more of this" Sarah moaned, "I need it in me"

"I can't stand much more either" Helen panted, " put it in her now, sit on him so we can see, please...." Sarah eased up a little and swivelled to face the watching pair before easing slowly down onto my twitching cock, Helen's lips parted as she watched and Phil pushed two fingers deeper inside her.

"That looks so good" she breathed. Sarah shifted on my lap until I was totally embedded in her, her legs spread wide her lips snug around the base of me. Phil was easing two fingers deep inside Helen's wet lips and he spread her thighs as wide as possible with his other hand. I watched transfixed as Helen worked the swollen tip of his cock urgently between thumb and finger and then rubbed the whole head with her palm. Phil was twitching helplessly in her hand and they were both breathing hard and staring at my cock buried deep in Sarah.

"You too... I want to watch you too," Sarah whispered.

I brought my hand to tease Sarah's clitoris as Helen sunk to her knees on the floor and Phil positioned himself behind her. Sarah squirmed around on my lap as Phil eased forward, his cock rigid until he just brushed Helen's pussy, first with the tip touching just the soft hair, then in between the lips, repeatedly up and down along the cleft, and finally, when Helen started moving her hips beneath him, he eased forwards, sliding slowly into her, first with the tip, then with his entire long, thick shaft in one stroke.

Helen groaned deep in her throat and then commanded Phil to hold still so she could dictate the pace of their coupling. She rocked forward until just the swollen head was trapped between her spread lips and then slowly rotated her hips once, twice, three times before rocking back and taking his full length back deep inside her. Sarah moaned and tightened her muscles around my cock, which twitched urgently as we watched. Helen rocked forward once more and circled her hips with just the tip of Phil's hardness trapped by her pussy lips. Phil was whimpering now as Helen slowly, maddeningly rotated her hips and caressed the swollen head.

"Squeeze my cock again when she rocks back," I whispered in Sarah's ear as she shifted on my lap moving my cock deeper within her.

"I need you fucking me soon," she said, "this is driving me crazy"

Helen sank back on Phil, driving his glistening length deep and Sarah tightened her pussy around me thrillingly as I stroked her sex. Then she eased off me, pushed me down onto the floor next to Helen and sat astride me, guiding the tip of my cock up between her moist lips. Sarah lowered down onto me as Helen began rocking slowly back and forth, impaling herself deliciously on Phil's cock. The women both settled into a slow relentless rhythm, and I watched Helens face as she fucked Sarah's husband, forcing his cock between her spread lips deep up inside her just as Sarah sank down on me, squeezing the whole length of my hardness as her buttocks touched my thighs.

"I'm going to come....," groaned Helen

"We're all going to come sweety," growled Sarah as Helen cried out and Phil pulled her back firmly onto him as she climaxed wildly, thighs shuddering and flexing as her pussy milked Phil. She came for what seemed like minutes and she brought Phil off loudly which only prolonged her orgasm.

The intimate, animal sounds of their sex brought both Sarah and I over the edge and she collapsed onto me as my cock reared and twitched deep inside her luscious sex.

We all just lay still, cuddled together and then, without a word rejoined our partners and continued to caress and cuddle each other.

"That was unbelievable," Helen whispered at last

Sarah just nodded in wonder lying naked, unashamed in Phil's arms.

"You two coming over to our place as planned next week," Phil murmured

"I think we'd love too," laughed Helen.