All Comments on 'Moonlight Mistress Ch. 01'

by sultrysiren4000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OzJohn_69OzJohn_69almost 13 years ago
Truly erotic

I have just read all of your works and was totally spellbound by all. As a woman you write with so much emotion and as a man I was so able to visualise all of it.

One of the best that I have found on here. One wonders where you get your inspiration from?

Please stay inspired and let us keep on visualising.

Thankyou

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
A hot opening chapter featuring a character with a hot wet opening.

A good choice of title to hook the reader. Very solid writing. Great internal monologue, the sex scene was very well written. Strong characterisation and a simple plot set-up makes this a fast paced story. One small error easily fixed; Impale. You don't impale something into something; 'and let him impale his cock into my mouth'

you impale on. It is the act of piercing one object on another. I suggest you replace 'impale' with 'thrust' or something else.

Look forward to chapter 2.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 13 years ago
I like this character

Sultry

I like the character and the way you do sex. Very erotic. I should read some more of your work. If this is a sample you must be very good.

Kevin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous