Moonlight Swim Leads to Bonfire Sex

Story Info
Dark nipples in moonlit water leads to a threesome.
805 words
3.27
14k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beach.

The rain has quelled its fury. It's dark now and the moonlight has made the shore line silvery in its luminous light.

I leave you with our guest. I take a joint and go for swim. Wondering if you'll join me in the water.

The water is inky black. It's cool against the skin. Languid gloating on a silver acetate ocean.

The light is enough to see shapes and form. The dark in all its majestic allure breaks barriers and ribbons of desire will spread.

Times passes by. Drink are sipped. As you make you way to the ocean. The man at your heels.

On the shore you discard your shirt. Your thin t shirt and bra underneath. In time to come they will also be discarded.

You enter the water. My head bobbing in the distance. You can't see me. But you know I'm there.

You play in the water. Your shirt getting wet and your dark nipples are hard and poking through. He can't resist touching them. But you encase you're breasts in your hands. Asking him to see them.

He tugs at your shirt. Pulling it. You resist and move away. From a little distance you stand up to you waist. Your wet breasts showing. You pull the shirt off. Now you just have your bra on and your breasts look magnificent. You haven't played like this in a long time.

He comes forward. He can't resist your nipples and grabs at them as you put your hand down in the water to find he's already naked and hard. You wank his cock while he tries to get his mouth on your nipples.

You swim away. Letting go of him. This time your sex feet apart and you take your shorts off. And throw them at him.

He lunges towards you. He moves you to the shallow water. But you keep body in the water. He's standing and his cock is just begging to be sucked. You suck it long and hard. But briefly.

Again you swim away. Towards me.

As you stand up against me. Your wet breasts drip water. I instinctually hold them up. Offering them. He comes forward and starts sucking hour nipples and I pull your hair and bite your neck.

I whisper to slow down. And you slip away. Massaging his cock. You walk to your clothes and put them back on. You want to be at the hut now.

You head back to the hut. Soaked clothes. You head into the shower. The door isn't really closed. The lights are off. Just the bedroom light.

At the front the bonfire is dim. The carpets spread with cushions on the sand. Drinks in hand. You emerge wearing another sheer bra. Over that your knew black sheer top. Some short shorts.

You smell of perfume. Pushed back hair and red lipstick.

You lie down sideways. Your nipples so clearly visible in the fire light.

My cock is hard. You look so wonton. So woman.

I want you on your back getting fucked in the fire light.

We are drinking and flirting. He's enjoyed the skinny dipping to no end and now we both want more.

I bring you closer and pull shirt up. Exposing your tits. You gasp as I pull your arms back.

The fire light has illuminated your breasts and ruby nipples. Which are turgid and hard. Poking and straining. We both notice and we are both hungry. The animalistic look is evident.

But you will play and tease. Delay and entice. The cold wind is blowing and you ask me to spoon behind you to shield you from the wind. The fire heating the front. The back warm by my body and throbbing cock. I inch my hand forward to your shoulder. Downwards to your breast.

You watch across the fire intently. He sips his drink and stares at you intently. Conversation has died away. The tinkle of glass and ice. The crackle of the fire. The windswept ocean in silver moonlight. The towel draped over your hips.

My fingers come caressing downwards to your tank top. Easing the side of it to touch the bulge of your breast. Heading to the hard nub of your nipples. You twitch to resist. But the movement exposes your nipple.

He gasps. You giggle. I pinch.

You extend your head backwards and your mouth meets mine as the towel slides off to reveal your turquoise panties. Thin on your hip. A glowing strap.

I've pulled your heavy breast out completely.

I wave him over. He comes in a trance. Almost a stupor and now sits crossed legged right in front of you. His hand goes to your hips. You let your hip fall back wards. Your sheer panty shows your mound and reveals your wanton desire.