More Tea Vicar?

Story Info
The ladies of the village excel themselves.
1.8k words
4.17
6.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring has sprung; daffodils bloom in the churchyard, ducks nest on the village pond. Oh, to be in England. A message pings onto my phone:

Good morning, Vicar,

We two have been rather naughty of late and require a firm hand. Who better than Mr Sims in his lovely old house by the church?

Love

Lily and Olivia

Intrigued, I respond by return:

Good morning, Ladies,

How wonderful to hear from you, I can most certainly accommodate your needs. Please be here at 4pm today.

Regards

Mr Sims

At the appointed hour the doorbell rings, I open it and find two visions of loveliness standing brightly on the doorstep.

"Hello, Mr Sims, we've been bad, sinful, in fact," announces twenty-something Lily, slender, wearing a provocatively short skirt and not at all contrite. In contrast, her lovely companion, Olivia's femme fatale curves are concealed by a modest summer dress.

"Some 'accessories' to assist your endeavours," she says, proffering a carpetbag.

"Please, come in ladies," I beckon them across the threshold, keen to avoid neighbourhood gossip. "You look extremely enticing today," I tell Lily, who beams happily.

"I was hoping you might think so," she answers archly.

I turn to Olivia. "Very demure, are you attempting a Sunday School teacher look?"

"Don't be fooled," says Lily, lifting her friend's hem to reveal stocking tops, "saucy underwear as usual." The air is heavy with unspoken expectations. This scheming pair will require all my considerable authority to keep in check and bend to my will. Inseparable since Lily took up employment here a few months ago, that they've plotted this encounter for some time is entirely in character. A suitable penance for dissolute conduct is clearly required, smacked bottoms at the very least, a thrilling prospect for all concerned. Ushered to the lounge the two sit adjacently on the sofa, knees demurely together, hands in laps.

"We shall have afternoon tea presently," I announce, "meanwhile I gather there is delinquent behaviour requiring admonition. Who's going first?"

"Her," says Olivia immediately.

"Not fair," Lily protests this disloyalty.

"Quite enough of that," I observe sternly. "Right, Olivia, let Lily lean back on to you. Lily, swing your feet onto the settee." She sulkily complies. "Now lift them high."

Correctly guessing my intention, Olivia grasps her friend's ankles with alacrity. Legs hoisted aloft, Lily's minuscule skirt falls back to reveal she's foresworn knickers, pussy peeking provocatively.

"Just as I suspected, you do invite chastisement Lily," I sigh with mock disapproval.

"I do," she agrees unblushingly. I select a small paddle, from the carpetbag's selection of implements.

"We'll begin with this," I say ominously and without further ado apply it to Lily's perfect peach of a bottom. Her silky skin rapidly turns from pink to red, accompanied by a series of squeals.

"Shh," reproves Olivia sharply, struggling to hold her troublesome companion in position, "it's very bad mannered of you to make such a noise when Mr Sims is going to so much trouble."

I continue until every visible inch of the imp's toothsome tushy positively glows with heat, and Lily makes obvious her discomfort.

"Lower her legs," I instruct Olivia. "Lily, keep those knees apart, I'm far from through with you." Holding her friend firmly from behind Olivia grasps Lily's bosom, squeezing her pert breasts.

Slap! The unfortunate younger woman gasps in shock as my palm makes sharp contact with her sensitive inner thighs, leaving livid handprints all the way from knees to heaven.

"Hmmm, coming along nicely," I observe my handiwork. A further rummage in the bag reveals a butt plug; the dishy duo arrived well-prepared. Their tongues intertwine in a lingering kiss and Olivia cruelly twists her lover's protuberant nipples. I lube Lily's rear entrance - the expression on her face is a picture - and carefully insert the plug.

"This will help later," I explain enigmatically, "after I've dealt with this pretty pussy." Lily does not attempt to resist when I lightly hand spank her denuded vulva and it's soon wet and gaping, labia rendered puffy and red. The timbre of her plaintive cries alters to indicate an approaching orgasm. Hips jerking in wild abandon; lewdly thrusting towards my punishing palm, Lily comes, squirting copiously across the parquet.

"Well really," I declare, "do please have some self-control, it's a good job this is polished wood and not carpet, that lapse will earn you further discipline later."

"Now, let's get your wicked accomplice over the back of my favourite armchair." I swiftly manoeuvre Olivia across the padded upholstery; buttocks raised into prominence. Lily grabs her co-conspirator's wrists and holds them firmly while I raise the chaste frock to reveal a wondrously firm and full posterior, perfectly framed by sheer nylons and taut suspenders.

"I think we'd best have these panties off," I decide.

"Nooo..." Olivia complains volubly at the indignity, but Lily tugs down her satin scanties in a trice, the crotch already soaked with arousal from witnessing her accomplice's plight. Token resistance abandoned, Olivia sensuously eases her stockinged legs apart and turns her toes in as she's been taught; bare bottom cheeks tightening in anticipation, clearly no novitiate.

"You should punish her severely for being rough with my poor boobs," chirps up Lily, intent on revenge.

"Only too pleased to oblige." A leather strap proves perfect, its broad surface eminently suited to Olivia's curves. I apply a series of strokes across the bulge of her buttock cheeks, forcing Olivia onto the tips of her toes, teetering high heels scrabbling for purchase as her arse wriggles against the impact. Permitting a brief respite, I'm unable to resist lavishing kisses on her chastened orbs. Olivia sighs in delight at the unexpected caresses, enjoyment abruptly curtailed when I resume.

"Wooooooh," cries Olivia, as scarlet marks appear across her disciplined derriere, inexorably stoking an inward passion. An avid spectator, Lily looks disappointed when I eventually call a halt. Wordlessly she and I exchange places. I lift Olivia's chin and make eye contact, lasciviously she widens her mouth and greedily sucks at my proffered cock.

"Go on, make it even bigger and thicker so I can fill your pussy to the brim," I demand. Olivia assiduously complies with my instruction. Takes my manhood into her soft mouth and, head bobbing, begins to swallow its entirety. Simultaneously, her partner in crime inserts two digits into Olivia's slippery slot and delivers a finger fucking. As Olivia's sexual excitement soars, I reluctantly withdraw my rampant rod.

"Don't let her come yet," I caution, "time to swap places." Lily kisses the older woman forcibly, stifling her moans as I ease my hard cock into her welcoming honeypot. Delicately poised, Olivia's legs wobble as she pushes back, impaling her pussy on my thick pole, while inch-by-inch, her velvety cunt is penetrated.

"Take it all you horny bitch," I growl, and Olivia eagerly slides back and forth along the pulsing shaft, pelvic floor muscles tensing, a most glorious sensation. I take the Lord's name in vain several times, such is my intense pleasure in plundering Olivia's quivering quim. In turn, she indulges a stream of most unladylike language as would see one expelled from Waitrose for life.

"Yes, yes, yes, you bastard, give me a really good seeing too." We go at it hammer and tongs, oblivious to Lily feverishly masturbating as she spectates. Like the protagonists in a sex film, everyone comes loudly, messily, and simultaneously, Olivia experiences a succession of climaxes.

"Oh look, you've flooded me," she exclaims, "your jizz is running all over my stocking tops." A monogrammed linen handkerchief is produced and mopping up ensues. A tidy home is a happy home.

Ten minutes later the two women fidget, sore-bottomed, on the sofa while I serve tea and cucumber sandwiches.

"Stop sniggering, Lily, there's nothing intrinsically funny about cucumbers." Olivia can be such a prude. "Milk in your tea?"

"The cup that cheers but does not inebriate." I quote the 18th-century English poet William Cowper. This is after all an unabashedly middle-class spanking story, intended to inform, educate and entertain, just like the BBC.

Refreshed and revived, our attention returns to the matter at hand. I'm pleased by how quickly my erection returns, these two trollops could Viagra a run for its money. There remains the balance of Lily's chastisement to administer, so Olivia and I march her to the bedroom.

"Kneel on the bed, head down and rear end up," I order Lily brusquely. "Olivia, pull her bottom cheeks apart."

"Mr Sims, this is so rude and embarrassing," wails Lily, as her intimate cleft is revealed. I hand spank her already crimson moons, slowly working my way inwards to swat her pale and exquisitely tender arse crack. Olivia looks on enthralled, face flushed with excitement and panting with lust. Carefully, I ease out the butt plug, then apply the final spanks directly onto Lily's puckered rosebud. "Oh my, please stop Mr Sims," pleads Lily, aghast at this unexpected invasion, "it smarts terribly."

"Stop making such a fuss," I reply in my strictest tones, all the while applying plenty of lubrication. "This will do you the world of good, now thank Olivia for holding you down while I dispense a long overdue corking."

Pulling her up onto her hands and knees, Olivia lewdly presses her desire-damp vulva against Lily's mouth. Meanwhile, entranced by the wickedly alluring offering of Lily's bottom, I position the head of my cock against her beckoning anal orifice and gently engage the tip, allowing time for Lily to relax and accommodate its girth.

"So big," she moans, voice muffled by Olivia's gyrating snatch. My invading penis enters her tight bum hole and I start to thrust, gradually building up speed as Lily's muffled moans increase. Lily's adroit oral attention to her clitoris soon ensures Olivia's second coming is as spectacular as the first. She flops back onto the bed, henceforth content with the role of voyeur.

"Gosh, Olivia, he's stretching my arse to the limit, oh it feels so amazing," Lily forces herself back onto my soon-to-explode cock.

"Exactly what a hussy like you deserves," answers the older woman breathlessly. "Don't hold back Mr Sims, Lily requires a thorough rogering." Such a surfeit of pleasure ensures I teeter on the brink of emission, not wishing our mutual debauchery to end, but ultimately must shoot my load.

"Come inside me," Lily manages to gasp between ecstatic cries. I ejaculate, cock spasming like a fire hose. Trembling violently from top to toe, Lily shudders to an equally intense and prolonged orgasm, blissfully spent.

We sit, once again, on the sofa.

"More tea, Vicar?"

"Why thank you," I reply. Social niceties are so important.

"Shall I be mother?" Lily asks innocently.

"Not a likely outcome, given where he just fucked you."

"Please, some decorum, Olivia." I wag a reproving finger.

"You look quite done in Vicar," observes Lily solicitously.

"The parishioners don't realise how tiring it is ministering to our flock," I complain mildly. "Some of the Women's Institute are complete nymphomaniacs."

"The chaps in the choir can be jolly demanding too," adds Olivia, "always wanting to 'practice', but I do love being the vicar's wife."

"And I enjoy my employment as his secretary," sighs Lily dreamily, "even if we both won't sit comfortably for the rest of the week."

Amen.