More Than a Physical

Story Info
Claire was given an offer from a doctor.
2.4k words
4.47
6.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated going to the doctor. Especially when I didn't need to. But, I needed a physical for my new job. I just got my bachelor's degree in sports medicine (shocking, because like I said, I hate going to the doctor). I already had a job secured full-time at the local college's clinic; this physical was for me to be a yoga instructor at the YMCA.

I got an appointment at my primary care office. The scheduler said my regular NP would be out today and it would be whoever is filling in for her.

I had already been waiting 20 minutes in the cold, white, small room. The nurse had already taken my vitals. I was becoming annoyed at the paper liner crunching under my ass as I sat on the table. I was becoming impatient.

I decided to stand up and do some stretches since my back began stiffening. I stood up and breathed in deeply, bringing my arms up above my head slowly. I exhaled as I brought my arms down into a toe touch. I was completely bent over with my legs straight as possible. I have to hold it for at least 30 seconds. I began counting.

Suddenly, the door opened. I was at 10/seconds and was startled. Protocol was to knock, which would have been nice. I glanced up to see a man standing in the doorway and he was staring directly at my tits...which were halfway out of my tank top. I did not wear a sports bra today to keep them in place.

I felt my face grow warm as I quickly stood up. I blushed even harder when I saw him. He was very tall, about 6 feet, and lanky. He had a mop of curly dirty blond hair and a chiseled square face, his complexion was smooth and he sported a short beard. His eyes were piercing, they are a deep blue. He's slim and was dressed in a well-fitting green button-up dress shirt and black slacks.

"Seems you're starting the physical without me, " he chuckled as he shut the door. I could see he was still subtly eyeing my tits. "My name is Jade Abner."

I chuckled, still embarrassed. His voice was deep and smooth. We made small talk and discussed my degree, my job at the college, and why I was getting a physical. The exam itself was quick and easy. He kept making me laugh. I found myself staring at his hands. They are large and he has long, skinny fingers. I did note he had no wedding ring on.

I couldn't help but flirt with him. I kept fidgeting with my long, brown hair. He was standing in front of me as I was sitting on the edge of the table.

"So, Miss Prescott, are you married?" He asked while looking inside my ears briefly.

"No, no, very, very single" I emphasized. He stepped back and picked up his pen.

"You're the picture of health, I'll write a note to send to HR." He looked up at me with his piercing eyes, shocking me with his next question, "Meet me at the Hilton on 5th at 7?"

His straightforwardness caught me off guard. Ethically, this was a nightmare, but the tingle between my legs said otherwise. "I'll be there."

He winked at me as I jumped down from the table. I turned around to bend down and get my purse from the floor. I could feel his eyes on my round ass in my yoga pants. He walked me out the door.

"Nice to meet you, Claire."

He gave me a big smile flashing his perfect teeth. I blushed and smiled back. My smile is crooked, which I have always been told is cute, but I don't think so. It was one of my bashful smiles, where my freckled nose scrunches and my large green eyes squint a little.

I walked back to my car in a daze. I turned on the ignition. "What the fuck just happened?" I said aloud to no one. On the drive home, I questioned myself, unsure if this was a good idea. My pussy thought so and I was so inclined to go along with her. What would I even wear?

I made it home and scoured my closet. I finally decided on a black body con dress and red pumps. I dug through my panty drawer to find my blue crotchless lacy panties and matching bra. I showered again this time using my peach body wash and coconut scrub. I wanted to smell and taste as yummy as possible.

My stomach was doing somersaults as it got closer to 7. I drank quite a bit of water and pretty much ate a whole pineapple throughout the day. I wasn't sure why I was so nervous or cared so much. He's hot yeah, but that's all I know of him. This is probably just a one-night stand.

I didn't want to seem too eager so I purposely timed myself to be 10 minutes late. I found a parking spot, did a quick breathing exercise, and headed toward the door. I hope these receptionists don't think I'm a prostitute.

I walked in, my stomach full of knots as I scanned the lobby. I didn't see him as I began to walk forward and my stomach dropped.

"Claire." I heard his voice in my ear as a hand grazed my back.

I jumped and turned around to see Jade smiling at me. He was now wearing a peach-colored button-up that complimented his skin tone and navy blue slacks. He smelled woodsy with a hint of citrus.

"Sorry to scare you," he chuckled. He held a room key up between his index and middle finger. He took my hand and led me to the elevator. It was empty when we got on. He pressed 6. Pretty high up.

He wasted no time. As soon as the door shut, he pushed me up against the wall of the elevator. He held my hands above my head and stared into my eyes before kissing me. He pushed his soft lips into mine forcefully. His tongue swept across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him. His body was pushed up against mine and I already could feel his erection between us.

I was so turned on. I moaned into his mouth as he brought his hands to my hips. The doors opened to floor 6. We stepped off, hot and flustered as an old couple were getting on. They looked at us suspiciously. I giggled as the door shut. "I bet they're jealous."

He laughed as he drags me down the hall and quickly pushed open our door. He had gotten the largest room available. The bed was a king, there was a couch, a chair, a nice rug, and a coffee table, and the bathroom looked large as well from my peeking into the open door.

Again, no time was wasted as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in for another kiss. His lips trailed down my neck and back up. He nibbled on my ear lobe. His hands were searching my body over my dress. He had handfuls of my ass. My hands were wrapped in his hair. He walked us backward toward the couch. I pushed him back so he was seated, I straddled him as he continued to kiss my lips, graze my neck, and nibble across my collarbone.

His erection was rock hard pushed between my legs. I could feel my pussy was soaked, his pants had to be wet from my bare lips spread on his crotch. My dress was almost revealing my snatch, but he hadn't made it there yet. I could tell he wanted to work his way down. I continued to moan to show my arousal. He was kissing as far as my dress would allow... now he needed it off. He ran his hands up my pale thighs and pulled my dress off, tossing it across the floor.

"You look hot as fuck in that dress, but I needed it off." He stated playfully as he leaned back to admire my body. I felt myself blushing. He noticed my crotchless panties. "You little slut." He laughed.

I smiled and winked at him, "I'll be your slut."

He made a small growl as he ripped off my bra, my C cups bouncing free. He dove his face into them. His mouth engulfed one nipple as his fingers toyed with the other. They became so hard and sensitive as he pulled at them. I began to moan harder, my hands more aggressively searching his toned body.

My fingers fumbled with the buttons on his shirt. I finally was able to pull it off of him and throw it behind me. His chest and abdomen were muscular and his hips cut into a V which drove me crazy.

I hurriedly pulled down his pants and threw them to the side as well. I dropped to my knees and then pulled off his boxers.

His cock was perfect. Every bit of 8 inches and girthy. His head glistened with precum as I hungrily took him into my mouth. He easily hit the back of my throat making me gag. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed in further making my eyes water.

I took him with no complaint. I used my hand at the base of his shaft to help me out as I gagged and swirled my tongue along his whole cock. I massaged his balls and taint. Hearing him moan was my favorite part.

"Goddamn," he mumbled.

He pulled me up to my feet after a few minutes. He turned me around and positioned me on the couch in a downward dog. I felt his hand rub my wet slit. He used my lubrication to rub my clit. My hips began to grind on his hand. He pushed two fingers into my warm wet hole and massaged my gspot teasingly. He soon replaced his fingers with his rock-hard erection. He bottomed out quickly making me yelp.

"Fuck you're so tight." He laughed as he thrust harder. I was holding onto the back of the couch.

"Your dick is just big," I giggled.

We stayed in this position for a long while. He would smack my ass hard or pull my hair which made me even more excited. I began to feel my muscles tighten on the way to an orgasm. My breath begin to quicken as Jade growled and pulled out making me gasp. He pulled me down and onto my back. I giggled as he threw my legs open and dipped his head into my dripping snatch. He forcefully began licking and sucking on my engorged clit which made my hips buck as I squirmed with excitement. I entwined my fingers in his hair and pushed his head harder which applied more pressure to my wet sex.

He was moaning into my cunt and lapping wildly. I felt my stomach begin to tighten and my legs start to tremble as my orgasm returned forcefully.

"Right there, right there, don't fucking stop I want to cum on your face." I breathed.

He didn't change his pace but his breathing became more urgent as my thighs squeezed his head. I began to cum. My back arched, my breathing quickened, and my mouth hung agape. I felt my muscles contract and pulsate. He didn't come up until he had slurped up all of my juices.

I fell back, limp, trying to relax my tensed muscles. I couldn't keep from laughing as I looked up at him, "Fuck, Jade."

I sat up as he smiled at me. He winked and it made me swoon, "I'm not done with you." He stated.

"Me either." I leveled my eyes with his. I stood up and pulled him to the bed.

I pushed him back and straddled him. I took his hand and placed it on my slit. He got the hint and began to rub her. He massaged my clit and in between my folds. She quickly produced more juice.

I impaled myself on his engorged cock. He moaned as I eased down it. I bottomed out and slowly began to grind on him. I rocked my hips back and forth. My eyes closed and I licked my lips. His hands went to my tits. He massaged and tweaked my nipples. He ran his hands down my stomach and over my thighs.

My hands steadied on his chest. A sheen of sweat coated our bodies and was slightly sticky as I leaned forward and kissed him as I continued to grind my hips rhythmically. He moaned into my mouth which made me excited. He ran his hands over my back and down my waist before grasping my hips.

With a growl he rolled us over, his dick still embedded in my pussy somehow. Granted, I was gripped onto him pretty tight.

"Wow, nice." I chuckled. He laughed too as he began thrusting hard.

I wrapped my legs around him and embedded my fingers into his thighs. He leaned back and used a hand to rub my clit in circular motions. I began bucking my hips and pulling him deeper into me. He used his other hand to wrap his fingers around my throat applying enough pressure to stifle my breathing.

I caught his eyes as I raced toward another climax. It hit me forcefully and the sensations cascaded down my whole body.

"AH Fuck!" I yelled. I milked his dick, my legs shaking around his waist.

He smiled at me but carried a look of concentration, I knew he wanted to cum.

"Are you going to cum for me?" I cooed. "I want you to fill me up with your hot liquid. I want it to drip out of me." I said this with intense eye contact.

His brow furrowed, his mouth fell open into an "O", and his thrusts became more aggressive, "Yeah that's right, cum for me. " I whispered a few times.

With a final thrust deep inside me, I felt him release himself. He moaned loudly as his cock spasmed against my walls. "Fuck Claire. " he sighed.

I smiled and rubbed his chest as he composed himself. He pulled out of me and rolled over to my side. I dipped my fingers into my tired hole and scooped up some of his cream. I brought it to my lips and sucked it off my fingertips savoring his salty essence.

He shivered and grabbed onto my arm. "Fuck, you're so hot," he mused. I smiled at him and turned to him. "We have this room all night, this is just round one."