All Comments on 'More Than Adequate Ch. 01'

by lustfool

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
another sad

fantasy where in the end not the adults alone have to pay the price, no again kids are involved and endangered by std's of parents and divorce. I can't see the erotic kick a writer gets out of this as it destroyes everything that might have been erotic in this story. I just feel like shit thinking of husband and kids at home the very same moment. but no wonder the world doesn't get any better when the women tell one thing to the kids and do the opposite themselves. kids figure it out and will act like that.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
You make your choices and

you live with them. She has two choices: be happy with the wonderful life she has or divorce him and find that emphemaral dream she thinks is more enticing. The third choice is cheating? Not really. Love is not selfish. And cheating would be selfish. Accepting adequate is love. Divorce would be love because it would be less painful than cheating and being caught. Counseling, maybe even a sexual counselor - yes, they exist - to help the husband open up. But in the end, there are only two choices.

BANaughtyGirlBANaughtyGirlabout 15 years ago
Hot!

I have a hard time believing people come to a sexual fantasy website, then leave comments about how immoral the writers are. Grow up and pull the stick out of your ass. If you don't like these kind of stories, don't click thru.

I found your story very exciting...and can't wait to see what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous