All Comments on 'More than Just Friends'

by CuriousinPennsylvania

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
This is becoming agonizing.

Just weird kink, day after day. I think I'll round up some of the boys and girls for a little party. Drop half a dozen or so cheating and consequences stories. Maybe I could get Todd, or Q. Maybe HDK would play, or some new writer or two I know. "Cream pie, DP, kinky, mmf" just don't do it for me. Give us 15 or twenty days and see if we can't shake this bad boy up. Imma bang on some inboxes. Sorry, writer, can't hang. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please, Randi, please!

Please make it so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This reminds me of the Greek sailor that managed

to get his head caught in a porthole. He couldn't get it out to save his ass!

AMerryman 2.0

looking4itlooking4itover 4 years ago

“2 couples become more than just friends.“

This was a little misleading, wasn’t it? I hope you weren’t planning on the “kink” side of the story being popular on LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You should move to Philly

And fall in love with your brother. And stop posting. This venue no longer uploads, it dumps stories.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
We finally have a Greek tragedy posted here!

I'll leave it to the reader to determine what the tragedy is.

Elwood22Elwood22over 4 years ago
Oh No

Just another queer story, I love to watch my wife fucking other men but there is no way I would touch a man's cock let alone suck it. But each to his own, live and let live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry but no

To start with it is stupid and illogical.

Second, until we see numb nuts here in the sack with other women it is just a formula cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Oh hell no...OXI as we Greeks say.

First story talking about my people and had to be about a stupid cuck.

You know too much about the culture not to be of Greek background. But you are definitely not fully Greek. No Greek man would put up with being a cuck. A swinger yes. But a cuck, hell no. That's degrading to a Greek man.

My aunt was a slut and cheated on my uncle. He left the country so he would not have to deal with people knowing he was married to someone who disrespected his name and family. And he would never had sat in the same room as she got fucked by another man while he played with himself.

On a different note. Any women or man who fucks someone in front of their spouse without them having agreed to it in advance is an asshole who is disrespecting their spouse. The wife in this story shit all over her husband for no reason shown in the story. You have to have A LOT of Uzzo to not know what you are doing. In her case, she had just enough to do what she wanted to do.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
@Kalimaxos said it all...

@Kalimaxos said it all...And husband and wife never discussed what had happened? Really? This and the final 8 paragraphs destroyed this story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Beautiful Story, ....True Friends, A Brave wife.

This is one of the most beautiful sex stories I have read. I plan on reading the rest.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Have to agree

Kalax said it perfectly. No man of any culture stoops this low. Only a very damaged individual with extreme mental issues follows this path.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
couldn't find the minus one

and one just doesn't seem low enough

BigVic77BigVic77about 2 years ago

Nice writing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don’t get too hung up on kinks. The story is good and the kinks make my mind wonder from the lanes a little and that’s not a bad thing. Keep writing.

JodailyJodaily4 months ago

That was fun. I enjoyed it. First time sliding cocks together in a pussy. Im jealous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuriousinPennsylvania@CuriousinPennsylvania
Please read my stories to get a flavor of my sexual interests. https://www.literotica.com/s/more-than-just-friends-6 https://www.literotica.com/s/my-pussy-eating-obsession https://www.literotica.com/s/my-trips-to-the-store https://www.literotica.com/s/tribute-to-a-cocks...