More than Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren had her eyes closed and leaned her head back on the couch again, and I wasn't sure if she was enjoying Yanni's attention to her tits or if she was falling asleep from the Ouzo shots. But soon I saw her move her hand to Yanni's lap and begin to lightly trace her fingers against the front of his pants. It was then that I noticed the bulge. Yeah, Yanni was hard and his cock obviously needed attended to. Noticing his pre-dick-ament, Lauren rubbed a little harder. I assumed she was trying to give him a hand job through his pants. That was a safe way to give him some relief without the situation getting "out of hand" or actually into her hand.

Yanni was so turned on that he began tugging at his zipper. Lauren tried to stop him but he managed to get it pulled down and grabbed her hand and shoved it into his pants. She felt his cock through his underwear and said "Wow, Yanni, you're wet" to which he answered "I hope you are too".

Lauren didn't answer and Yanni wasn't about to find out. I knew Lauren wouldn't go any further, Ouzo or not. But seeing his raging hard on she reached inside his underwear and grabbed onto his cock. With that, Yanni quickly jumped up and pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees before he sat back down on the couch. I was stunned, but apparently Lauren decided to go for it and wrapped her fingers around his cock and started to slowly stroke him up and down, her head resting on his still t-shirt covered chest.

I could see by the look on his face that Yanni was in ecstasy. I also noticed that Lauren seemed intrigued at the effect that her stroking was having on him. It was definitely the Ouzo. Or maybe it was his foreskin. Unlike me, Yanni is not circumcised. Because I was born in America, the practice of circumcision is common, but not in Greece.

She began to increase the speed and pressure on his cock when he grabbed her hand and stopped her. Lauren looked at him as if he was out of his mind. But he put his hands on both sides of her face and kissed her – this time it was Definitely over the line. Then he started to guide her head toward his crotch. Lauren pulled back and said "No", but Yanni pleaded with her saying that Katrina would always take him in her mouth. After a few pensive moments of Lauren trying to rationalize Yanni's request, she said "OK. But Don't cum in my mouth".

Yanni said – "I Promise" – and said that he would let her know when he was about to cum.

I had cum in Lauren's mouth plenty of times, so she wasn't averse to it, but hey, this was a friend, not her husband, and friends are not eligible for upgraded "benefits".

Lauren pulled down his foreskin to the base, lowered her mouth onto Yanni's rock hard cock and started to perform her magic.

She was licking up and down the sides of his cock, circling the head with her tongue and in a move that would particularly send chills down my spine all the way to my feet, she would form an "O" with her wet lips and just bob up and down slightly around the "Corona" (the base of the head of your cock where it flairs out before it attaches to the shaft) and flick the frenulum with her tongue. With me she would lick my oozing pre-cum and sometimes pop up to kiss me so I could taste myself. So she licked at the head of Yanni's cock and I'm sure she tasted his oozing (or is it Ouzo-ing) pre-cum. She tried to take the full length of Yanni's cock but she couldn't so she had to leave her hand at the base. As I could see, from my vantage point, Yanni's cock was probably about 2 inches longer than mine. My cock is a little over 5 inches and is not the "soda can" thickness that guys usually attribute to themselves. Mine is thin, I'd say banana size – I think it's just right for sucking. So I'd say that Yanni's cock was just a little thicker than mine. Our respective cocks looked proportionate – mine - shorter & thinner, Yanni's - longer & thicker.

Not long into Lauren's suck job, I could see that Yanni was getting to point of no return – his chest was rising as he was taking deep breaths, and little moans were escaping his mouth as he exhaled. And with reckless disregard, Lauren began fondling his balls while she was bobbing up and down on his cock.

That extra touch always sends me over the edge when she gives me a blow job. Well, she asked for it – Yanni couldn't hold back any longer. As you know, "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions", and even though he "Promised" to warn her, he just started to spurt his load into her mouth. Lauren tried to pull off but he put his hands on her head and emptied his balls into her mouth. Surprisingly, she didn't fight it but stayed still and just let the cum dribble out of her mouth into his pubic hair.

When he was done cumming, he stopped holding her head down and, still bent over his cum covered cock, Lauren said "Goddammit Yanni. You – Promised - you wouldn't cum in my mouth."

At first Yanni tried to joke about it, and said "Lauren, my cum is the nectar of the gods, like Ouzo. And it tastes like licorice, so it's not hard to swallow". But Lauren agitatedly said, "Fuck You, Yanni".

Then Yanni sheepishly whispered a half-hearted apology, saying "I'm sorry". He still had his hands on her head and gently pulled her up to where they were face to face. He said, "Oh God, Lauren, thank you. I'm sorry, but that was the first time I was with a woman since Katrina died. I just couldn't control myself with a beautiful woman like you. I know that she would have been happy to know that as a lonely man without her, I had my first sexual experience with her "friend", a friend as special as you".

At that, I couldn't sit there any longer, so I jumped up and re-entered the living room. With the intensity and insanity of what had just happened, I wasn't sure how I felt, or how Lauren felt; and I still wasn't sure if Lauren had regained sobriety or if her head was still spinning. Her eyes were glazed over and it was hard to tell if the Ouzo was still controlling her or if Yanni's words had moved her to tears. She looked a lot like she did after we'd had a hot sexual session. Her red hair was tangled and her eyes looked heavy, kind of sultry. And she had that "Fuck me" look on her face. So I didn't know how she was feeling about what had just happened, but I guessed that she wasn't disgusted.

She laid back on the couch and closed her eyes. Both Yanni and I were a little concerned about whether or not she was OK. Yanni thanked me for being so understanding and I said, kind of sarcastically, "Don't thank me, thank Lauren".

Yanni was sitting there with his pants around his knees, and his cock still pulsing, and Lauren was nude from the waist up while I was standing there in front of them fully clothed. It was quite a sight.

Yanni leaned over to Lauren and kissed her, this time on the cheek, and said that he would be eternally grateful to her for what she had done for him.

Graciously, Lauren said that she was OK with what had happened, and said she hoped that he would find a woman who could please him like Katrina had. But Yanni said, "I hope that I will find a woman who pleased me like you did, Lauren. I can't thank you enough".

We all sat there for a few moments in awkward silence when Yanni suddenly blurted out that that he would always "thank" Katrina by "pleasing her". And then they would "make love". Whoa – I thought "Now he's getting way ahead of us – this is too much – Lauren doesn't actually want to fuck Yanni". Or did she? It seemed that the prior activities had made her more than a little horny. She still had that "Fuck me" look on her face. She glanced over at me and I shrugged my shoulders but I nodded my head. Whatever she wanted to do, she could do – as long as I was there.

She coyly asked Yanni what he meant by "pleasing her". Yanni, emboldened by what had happened, said that he would "kiss" Katrina's pussy until he could taste her nectar and she would enjoy her orgasm. Lauren looked over at me again and I nodded my head. It was her turn to enjoy herself. She deserved it. She was a loving wife and a loving friend.

Yanni had her stand up and he ran his hands up and down her yoga pants covered legs. She had those Irish step dancer legs. Long and lean, but slightly muscular at the calves. And Yanni reached up to peel them off. When a woman wears yoga pants, almost nothing is left to the imagination unless, of course, she's sporting a "camel toe", and then nothing is. I could see that the crotch of Lauren's yoga pants were wet, and I could see the outline of her pussy lips. Yanni peeled off her yoga pants and Lauren stepped out of them to reveal her "camel toe" covered by her thong underwear. Yanni quickly pulled them down too. Then he instructed Lauren to lie on the couch.

Yanni got down on his knees in front of her and pushed his face into her pussy. Lauren doesn't shave her pussy, but her hair down there is wispy, so you don't have to go on a jungle expedition to "please her". He licked at her pussy lips and then moved up to the area where he found her clit. He was almost as good as me and had her bucking in orgasm pretty quickly.

Then he kicked off his pants and underwear, laid down on the floor and beaconed Lauren over to him, his cock still stiff and pointing up towards his chest. Lauren was so hot that, in spite of the fact that I was right there, she didn't bother glancing over at me to wait for approval – no – not this time. She climbed on top of him and kissed him. She would often jump on top of me and she ride me when we made love. She liked to control the pace and depth of my cock in her cunt when we fucked.

She had her knees spread out on either side of his torso and her hands on the floor so that her tits were in line with his mouth. He had to lift his head to suck one of her nipples into his mouth, but that was OK with him.

Her cunt was just north of his pulsating cock. And Lauren backed herself up so that his cock slid into her moist cunt. With that I saw stars. I didn't know what to do. Yanni was actually fucking My Wife and I was just standing there in shock. But then when I thought of it, He wasn't fucking Her – Lauren was actually fucking Him.

What could I do? My cock was hard and I was going mad with lust. I needed to somehow get in on the action. I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my pants and underwear, leaving my shirt on. I knew that Lauren didn't like anal, but from my point of view her ass was the only thing available. I could have gone around to the front to have her suck me off while she was fucking him, but then I'd be right over Yanni's face and that would be too weird.

So I crept up behind them and put my cock at her asshole. Lauren quickly rebuffed me, but I wasn't going to be left out of the action and tried once again, just to be sure that it wasn't a knee jerk reaction. Lauren stopped fucking herself with Yanni's cock, so I put the head of my cock against her asshole and pushed a little harder. She'd never done anal, there was no lube except for my profusely oozing pre-cum, and it seemed that she was starting to feel pain, so I backed off. I would never just jam my cock into anything, let alone my wife's precious ass.

I thought that maybe I could just masturbate and shoot my cum all over her ass and back, but that wasn't fair. She was my wife and if somebody was going to fuck her, it should be me. I had marked my territory before, so Yanni had to know it was mine. With my cock in my hand I figured that I had to fight for my territory, so I "lowered my expectations" and instead of pushing my cock into her ass, I had another idea. But that was way too kinky. And it was something that I'm sure Lauren would never agree to.

Well, I started poking around again with my cock, and Yanni said, "Hey, Nicos, what the hell are you Doing?" I answered, "Hey Yanni, you two seem to be having all the fun and I want to join in."

With that I started to try to push my way into Lauren's cunt while Yanni was still in there. So Yanni pulled his cock out of her cunt. I did too. This left Lauren in the lurch, and she was so turned on that she said loudly, "Hey, I need a Cock inside of me". I was stunned. Lauren never talked like that. This session had brought out a side of Lauren that I never knew existed – or maybe it was still the Ouzo talking.

Being a gentleman and gracious host, I said "You first Yanni".

Yanni re-entered Lauren's cunt. She let out a sigh and started rocking again on his 7 inch cock. I was determined to get in on the action, so I held onto my cock and guided it to Lauren's already occupied hole. As I touched her pussy lips, she stopped rocking on the upstroke and stayed there on her hands and knees with Yanni's cock still inside. I positioned myself at the entrance to her pussy and started to try to push in. Her cunt was slippery and I was having a hard time pushing past Yanni's cock, but Lauren's cunt was accommodating and stretched enough to let me slide inside. Once inside I started to have my doubts about the scenario. Did this make me gay? What was Lauren going to think about this once the Ouzo wore off? What did Yanni think?

But, this was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced. The feeling of my cock in my wife's cunt up against another guy's cock was stimulating beyond belief.

I didn't move for fear that I would cum right then and there. I was so excited, I was shaking; and I hadn't cum yet, while Yanni had already pumped Lauren's mouth full of his cum not that long ago. I didn't want to cum on another guy's cock, but what was the end game to this arrangement?

I think that Lauren also needed to get used to having her pussy stuffed so full, so she just waited there. Yanni started to slowly stroke his cock inside Lauren's cunt and I could feel it rubbing on my cock. I had never even rubbed my cock against another one let alone being together with another guy inside the same pussy. It was so kinky that I tried to think about something else so that I didn't shoot my load immediately. I just stayed still, feeling the intense sensations while Lauren and Yanni got back into rhythm. I could feel my Yanni's cock sliding against mine. And I almost popped out of Lauren's cunt with each of their strokes. Yanni was beginning to grunt and Lauren was panting while I tried to hold back. The stimulation was just too much and animal passion took over. I too began feverishly thrusting my cock into Lauren's cunt and, in a wave of orgasmic lust, I shot rope after rope of cum into her – and onto Yanni's cock inside. I continued to try to keep in rhythm with them and not slip out. I wanted to feel Yanni's cock pulsating inside of her when he came, just as, I'm sure, he had felt mine.

I think that the eroticism of it all sent them both over the edge and Yanni began to shoot his load of cum inside of her pussy. He lifted his ass off of the floor, drove his cock deep inside her and held it there while Lauren was shaking with what seemed to be an earth shattering orgasm. She never orgasmed from simple vaginal penetration, but this was not just simple vaginal penetration. It was a first for all of us.

Double Vaginal Cream Pie.

I had only seen a couple of videos of a double vaginal cream pie on the internet. It was so lewd and salacious. I never imagined that Lauren would ever go through with something like that.

Well, if you want to talk about awkward moments, this was it. The ultimate awkward moment. After orgasm it's pretty typical that the intense erotic feelings quickly fade and "couples" usually cuddle and rest and spend tender time together and there's no embarrassment.

But what does a "threesome" do "after the lovin"? After an experience that none of the parties had anticipated; especially one that I had never dreamed of – even in my wildest fantasies of sexual escapades. We just stayed there on the floor for a little bit, Lauren lying on top of Yanni, exhausted. All of us catching our breath, and not knowing what to say. I had pulled out and was starting to fish around the floor for my clothes when Yanni said, "It's getting late, I better get going".

Lauren got up off of him and, without saying a word, headed upstairs, not bothering to pick up her clothes. I think by then the Ouzo had worn off and she was feeling embarrassed and decided to "flee the scene of the crime". As Yanni started to dress, he said "That was kind of weird, wasn't it?"

I wasn't sure what to say, so I blurted out, "Thanks for coming over. We enjoyed having you. I hope you enjoyed yourself tonight."

What the fuck did I just say? Wow, that was stupid.

Yanni finished dressing and left.

After Yanni had gone, and I had to "clean up" some things around the house, my parting words echoed in my head and I thought, "Well I think Lauren enjoyed having Yanni tonight. I know I enjoyed myself".

Later, when I went upstairs, Lauren was in bed in her pajamas and was turned away toward the wall, but I could tell that she wasn't sleeping. I didn't want to talk about what had just transpired, and I was sure that she didn't, so I just scooched over and put my arm around her and cuddled, gave her a couple of affectionate kisses on her neck, and whispered, "I love you Lauren". I wanted to let her know that what had happened was OK and I loved her. Of course I did. Things were a little awkward for a few days, and we each guarded our words not wanting to say anything that might broach the subject, but, eventually, we both went back to our normal routine.

Yanni and I didn't see each other for a little while after that. I hadn't stopped into the bar on my way home from work. I wanted to avoid the awkward situation. However, after about a month I decided to stop into our bar on my way home. Yanni was there, and acting just like nothing had happened, I went over to him, shook his hand and gave him that manly "slap on the back" side half hug. I ordered a couple of shots of Ouzo and we toasted to our friendship.

Well, I guess now we are "more than just friends".

And this time with our 2nd shot, we raised our glasses and toasted the love of our life, my Loving Wife. In the words of Yanni "Ziste ti omorfi mas Lauren" ("Long live our beautiful Lauren").

12