All Comments on 'More than Mr. Mom'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 276 Comments (Page 2)
Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Read it again...

...and I really like this story. Those daughters are GREAT and the grandparents are as good as any you could find. Great story!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 4 years ago
Got to wonder about Kate...

She went on a five day cruise with her slut sisters...

Assuming she didn't turn into a complete slut the very first day, how many people could she have slept with...?

And if she *did* fuck around right from the get go, she sure changed from before they got married...

That being said, she's apparently having unprotected sex the first trip out... but it *never* occurred to her to worry when she showed up pregnant with a due date nine months after her first foray into being a slut...?

How does someone so stupid get the job she ended up with...?

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

ex-wife was probably cheating from the start right along with her sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Narrator

Personally, I think narrator/main character is a self righteous jackass who weaponizes his relationship with his daughters to exact revenge on his wife for cheating on him. Pretty low. Years of therapy to come.

Kappa Rho

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 4 years ago
So what exactly additional happened to Kate (entire premise for this story)

after all the fallout? Someone in her position surely would have been asked to resign or outright fired from the Superintendent job as well as the Educational Boards she was a member of but I don't recall reading that. All I can tell is she lost the rest of the relationship with her youngest daughter and reaffirmed the fact among family and friends that know the truth about her that she is in fact a Slut.

It would have been beneficial to know the birthday of the youngest daughter to extrapolate if she was conceived during the "Spring Break Cruise" or if Slut Momma was doing others throughout the year.

As far as getting the kids involved, someone said he "weaponized" them against Slut Momma, that individual sounds very much like a member of today's Fascist Left (Democrat). Telling the children the truth is NOT weaponizing them against a parent. Having kids that know the truth regarding the potential destruction of their family from the behavior of one or both of the parents can and does often create a much needed stronger bond among the children. Not to mention, I have seen some marriages heading towards divorce because of the behavior of one of the parents (hadn't reached a physical cheating level yet and other toxic behaviors) that ended up saving the marriage and the family.

I don't think another edition of this story from Kate's perspective is needed unless it goes into detail as to how her life turned to shit and ended up giving her a large case of Depression and Anxiety that she never recovered from. Other than that, who cares about her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sketchy

Kate deserved a lot more than she got. Why weren't we told that she was called up, reprimanded and publicly fired. She was embarrassed at the graduation function but what was the aftermath? This was a lazy piece of writing and one got the impression the author wanted to be done with it. Blocks of years pass and not much is said about them. Disappointing, reading this after, "Do You Like My Smile". 2*s. And with that, I move on from this author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

My take is that Kappa Rho is an emasculated little bitch who's never actually satisfied a woman and rants at writers from his hand-me-down bean bag chair in the basement of his grandmother's house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I like your writing

Not sure this chapter added much, but then not much was needed. Another day ,month ,year in the life of our hero and his kids. Not a fan of the huge jumps in time from first cruise to last , or from graduation to grandfatherhood, but hey, they are short stories, well written. And given to us free to enjoy. So thank you !

And here is my biggest complaint. While this is in fact an erotica, or porn site, a very quick perusal of the best in the loving wives category will reveal almost the total absence of sex , but some truly riveting stories. So, write what you feel, write what you want.

rickbogaert@comcast.net

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not to worry

Both stories are great ,enough sex,just your second chapter needed a little more body.DHk

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

My 2nd read and you wrote it just right. The only miss is what happen to Kate after the Gym revelation by her daughters? How did the school system take it? Did Kate get invited to Kileigh's wedding or child birth? How ostracized/toxic has Kate become to her daughters?

I could see the whole family BUT the three sister-slut-auntees invited to Kileigh's each year for T-Day/B-Days/Christmas/New Years. Hooyah, salute!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A porn site?

................. I've been reading porn?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There is no justification for that man telling his daughter that he wasn't her father.

The only possible outcome of such was hurt for his daughter. Why would he want to do that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Would

Would have liked to know what happened to Kate after the graduation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
needs proofreading

This chapter is sloppy, with multiple typos, and one or two cases where the wrong name was used, seems like the author needs an editor.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Kate's perspective would be interesting. She appeared to be a devoted wife until the first cruise. Is that when she strayed or was it later? Or were appearances wrong, and she'd already spread her legs for another man? Anyway, great story,--oth parts. Thanks for sharing.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Sanctimonious bullshit to the end.

Writing is okay, better than most at Literotica.

The self-righteous holier than thou treatment of the protagonist is way over the top...

Was it meant as a farce?

No self-respecting parent would allow his children to behave like they did with their mother. That was WRONG and should have been out of character, especially given all the time that had elapsed since the divorce.

No sense to the story, characterizations or treatment of the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To the idiot below who thinks the MC shouldn't have told Karla that he's not her

biological father: 1. she was entitled to know the truth, 2. there are legal issues (e.g. inheritance) involved regarding the father, and 3. there are issues relating to family medical history. The biggest problem I had with the story is that the actual father wasn't identified and the circumstances of Kate's cheating. Still, I gave it a 5,.

Kudos to the author for getting divorce custody issue mostly right. The MC is unrelated to Karla. Normally, custody to the cunt. As for the other two girls, they were old enough to choose with whom to live, either de facto or de jure. The court wouldn't like it, but the children could have been split. Given how little Kate did in the girls lives, she probably would have given up Karla if the other daughters refused to live with her. In fact, the way the character is written, it's hard to imagine Kate taking all of that responsibility.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962about 4 years ago
Why is it so difficult to understand

Please don't do a third chapter for one Kate doesn't deserve the time or attention (yes I know she's a ficticional character). Second Karla absolutely deserved to know she was not her father's progeny. It was not so much about revenge as it was about the truth and lying by omission is still a lie. Finally the reason Karla's biological father was never identified was that Kate had been such a slut on her cruises that she would have had no idea where to begin. When she got the clap she didn't even know which coc...er guy ( I don't believe she even knew their names) gave it to her. It was all NSA encounters and obviously she wasn't practicing safe sex. The only thing I would have liked to have seen was a scorched earth epilogue on the three sisters where they contract something from their sexcapades that would lead to their physical demise and out them for the round heeled sluts they were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 3 or not Chapter 3

Of course this is alle functional, but for our - at least for my - amusement it would be interesting, how, when and why the cheating started. Even from Kate's perspective.

Furthermore would it be interesting, how the career of Kate continues after the publicly revelation of her cheating all those years.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

DC_Michael_1981DC_Michael_1981almost 4 years ago
Chapter 3? Sure. Sympathy? Hell no.

Unlike Torgau's comment implies, she had already cuckolded him (the true meaning of cuckolding being to force a husband to unknowingly raise another man's child; not the more popular but inaccurate use when making a man submit to his wife's affair{s}), resulting in Karla, before that first cruise when she claimed that she would never cheat on him. So, most likely, she was always a slut and just wanted the meal ticket her sisters lost out on because they were open about their slut status.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A fine story

Damn good story. No child should have to go through what these kids did.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 4 years ago
Consider how he could have responded to this...

Kate cried out, "Please Chris. We have to make this right."

"Actually Kate, it is right. Your sister Mickie is a slut. Your sister Jan is a slut. You're a slut. And my daughters are all perfect. That's as right as it gets."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Leave it clean

No need to become another slut. Leave that to the Pro's. Live a clean life...

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 4 years ago
Have you noticed

The best stories in the Loving Wives section, don’t have much sex. I did think that your sex with the married sisters was wrong. I think you should have made sure that their husbands were aware that their wives were the good time had by all. And frankly, I would have hired a PI for the very first cruise. Why waste nine good years on a piece of shit?

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago

Pretty good story. As a finish up I'm kind of more interested in how the girls end up, especially Kara, and the dad and mom.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

I think you can come up with a good 3rd chapter, without making Kate a martyr. I could easily see a Board of Ed scandal involving lost jobs.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 4 years ago
Kate's Reasons

Entitlement, an attitude assumed after being promoted into jobs with authority. This phenomenon is part of "power corrupts" and "rules don't apply to rule makers".

1. Kate went on the first cruse because she could and because she wanted to. MC had slipped from husband to minion. Assertion of authority is how supervisors handle pushback and she didn't cut him much slack.

Her statements "I'm not planning on doing any of those things, but even if they happen, those things aren't that bad" and "but if a drunken mistake happens, it doesn't in any way mean that it should lead to divorce" show she has stopped treating the MC as her marriage partner and considers him a subordinate.

(When he fails to recognize/accept her restatement of their relationship, the story broke down for me. I could not suspend my disbelief for him to act as if he still had a perfect marriage.)

2. On the cruise, she did what she wanted to do according to the circumstances she was in. She believed she was entitled to cheat. She believed MC would accept any transgress for the same reason people let those in authority regularly abuse them. She didn't have a husband any more; she had a housekeeper companion menial.

3. Her call "We have to make this right" at the graduation is just management trying to be morally acceptable in the public eye. She couldn't even define what "right" would be because any just solution would conflict with her entitlement and disrespect.

Kate's tears were disappointment in being burned by her youngest, and from embarrassment in front of her peers. They weren't because she knew she wronged her husband and children.

She survived as superintendent because divorce is just another occurrence among the high and mighty. There was no contact after the divorce, save via her parents with their grand kids. All lived separate lives from Kate.

(My complements on one of the best BTB scenes played by other than the spouse.)

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

A third chapter would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

No third chapter. This burn is complete and perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
excellent

If it were me once she said she is picking the cruise over me we would be done. The way she said a drunk mistake is acceptable? Not sure how this makes her hit rock bottom. She already lost her family in a sense and the school system doesn't give a crap if your divorced or why. I do feel such pity for the grandfather to know he raised 3 horrible sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What to do?

Write the stories you want to write. If someone complains, give 'em their money back.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Great end to a great story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Yeah

Enjoyed the hell out of it. Still no answer as to why he didn't employ a PI right away. Guess he didn't really want to know. Thanks for the entertainment!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Thought

I would have thought either he or Karla would have wanted to know who her father was.Also what happened to Kate after the outburst,did it affect her job and standing in the community?.After all as her position in the school system she is not exactly a role model for children.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Very nice story. Kate needed more punishment... HIV maybe??

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 3 years ago
@Anon "What to do?"

Hear, hear. Couldn't have said it better myself.

GA

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Good story but...

I liked the story, although I don't know that I support kids publically putting down their parents.

But, entirely missing from the series is what happened to Kate and why. I gave a 4* rather than 5* because i could not understand the wife's thinking--or lack thereof.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The hypocrisy is strong with these stories.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 3 years ago
IMO

I don’t read loving wife stories for the sex. Actually, I just skim over it to get back to the actual story........if there is one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was going for 5 stars . But. ??? 3 stars

Why wait 2 years. As comment PI and find out all the shit.

He definitely has money for getting it done .

Comment respect parents etc only if deserved.

Public humiliation deserved for people in public eye who behave as assholes

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I get your reluctance to do follow-on chapters, but I'm sure you're "gut" is telling you when you have missed or not finished some of your story's plot. You did completely omit what was going on in her head. I'm not sure an entire chapter dedicated to that side is warranted, but it would be nice to know that at some point in this saga the sluts life went completely upside down. Maybe the big reveal started her professional career unraveling? Did she continue to whore around after the divorce, completely mimicking her sisters? Possible plot points if you do continue some day... 5*

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Damn fine story

I hate when people hurt children

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago
The story

I don't read LW stories for sex either

I'm not sure Kate's POV would be very interesting either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Do Kate's perspective.

I would love to read Kate's story. How did she go from faithful wife, determined not to follow in her sister's footsteps to total slut? And why did Chris not hire someone to watch his wife on her cruises? How long was she cheating? By the age of the youngest daughter it was the first or second cruise. Frankly, when she told me she was going regardless of my feelings, there would have been a spy on the very first cruise and every one after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

leave it done A good story any more would be overkill

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
Possible Chapter 3 Story Line

How about a medical story line for the sake of Karla? She’s in an accident – needs a kidney, she needs bone marrow or some other medical reason from her B- blood type sperm donor . . .

Mark, Kate and the slut sisters have to work together to help figure out who the sperm donor was. The pictures/video from the slut sisters and from others that were taken during the cruise, DNA ancestry testing (match?), fellow repeat cruise passengers (some people take the same cruise every year), could be that Kate unknowingly has “met” the biological sperm donor on several cruises?

Mark gets passenger list and they use college researchers/hackers to find “the” B- sperm donor. Then the slut sisters convince Mr. B- to help and they are "forever grateful."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheater who fucks married women upset he's cheated on

Stupid asshole, what goes around comes around.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Do a chapter on how Kate blows up and breaks down after the big reveal!

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
Different Than Most

Great story, different than many others I've read.

As for the MC, I feel he should have seen the cheating coming given her Sisters, but even if he was having faith in her at the time, the minute she talked about that cruise and why somehow he couldn't come, he had to have known. It wouldn't have been hard to have a PI go and spy, yet he just blindly trusted her for all those years. It would have been better had he said he didn't but didn't want to hurt his Daughters by breaking up the family, though considering how young they were when it ended I guess that wouldn't fly either.

She was talking about this cruise, and saying she was just gonna relax and do Sister stuff with her Sisters, despite knowing they'd spend most of their time getting laid. That's a warning sign right there. Why couldn't he go to, and just give her some space when she wanted to do Sister stuff that didn't involve partying with guys and getting laid as she claimed? He knew at once that she knew she was gonna be bad, and yet he did nothing. It makes no sense, yes he had things ready for when it happened yet he could have divorced anytime after that first cruise. That part isn't great writing imo. She should also have had more of a reason to do it in the first place despite what she knew about him.

Think about it, she knows he's rich and powerful and would do well in a divorce if only because he can afford killers to represent him. She knows he won't brook cheating, in fact it was her who pushed that point to begin with. So she was either catfishing him pretending to act like the "good Sister" to land a rich Husband or she went bad. On top of that she was glaringly obvious about the whole thing, yet he willingly cuckolded himself by pretending it wasn't happening. Doesn't fit.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

How about a chapter that shows Kate not being allowed to have anything to do with her daughters and grandchildren, and how much that affects her cheating ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Flawed, but good

As a whole, I thought chapter 1 was a great setup for a story. The execution was a little flawed though. There was an abruptness to some of the points and changes in the story; especially the ending.

The second chapter was very good plot-wise. The abruptness was still there, given the time jumps. This time, in the beginning. I felt a little short-changed without the story of the intervening seven years; especially the aftermath of the divorce.

Slick742Slick742about 3 years ago

One of the best BTB stories I have read and it was the daughter that did it. Super definitely a 5*.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggieabout 3 years ago

I’ve recently read some stories that had no sex in them at all! They were so well written that I never missed it! Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you want to write about sex, start another story. Leave this story alone. Unless you want to get into it with his new girl friend.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

One of my favorite story series. I love the way Karla announces to the world what a slut her mother is. He raised a wonderful family despite his wife.

BigPete6969BigPete6969almost 3 years ago

Style Guy, I loved the story and the characters. Your idea of authoring a Chapter 3 is a good one since Chapter 2 left the issues of Kate’s infidelity unresolved. The fact that she did not know who Karla’s biological father and her coverup of her behavior was now public knowledge. Her standing in the community would be in jeopardy and the consequences should have causes serious problems for her. I think a Chapter 3 would tie everything together and expose Kate for the slut she was.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I'm still liking both stories. One thing - those high altitude lakes are COLD! Sex on a large rock by the lake would be far more comfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was good. I'm glad it was only a story, I would not wish on my worst enemy the pain that came from cleaning out that first filing cabinet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

About the worse information a husband could find out about. Talk about adding insult to injury. Sheesh! *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN SHE WAS A SLUT LIKE HER SISTERS BEFORE HE MARRIED HER!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

We need to hear how Kate and her sisters ended. Remember she was cheating before the cruises before because Kayla was already born. We need her tale. The husbands is over. He was a wonderful father and a great family man so he got his happily ever after. But the cunt wife? There needs to be a reckoning. Hopefully horrible.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 Stars. Not enough sex. Your write good sex scenes, where are they? Thoughts on Mr. Mom - Kate's Journey - Yes, Please. What is Kate's story? What was her pre-marital sex life like? I think you indicated that she was not a virgin but was very much anti-slut. Why? Could include accounts of her sisters high school escapades for erotica content Or Kate's - intense with romance, or did she gang bang the football team, get slut shamed and became the anti-slut. Or maybe her sisters did and she saw what everybody thought of them. What was her sex life with Mr. Mom like? Was he great, but Kate didn't get enough attention because he paid all his attention to the girls? Hot highlights of their great but occasional sex life leaving Kate wanting much more. What was the drunken mistake? Sound likes she had already stepped out. Maybe three guys, airtight at a conference and she liked it? Decided her sisters were right, time to cruise? More hot sex would fit here. How about that first cruise = how many guys. What happened. Maybe highlights from each cruise. Was she supercharged with her husband between cruises? What happened between cruises? Slutting on business trips and conferences?

What happened after she tried to strike her daughter in front of school officials at a school event? She would be dismissed and possibly criminally charged. Did she open a brothel with her sisters? Did she and her sisters keep cruising?

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 3 years ago

Need Kate's side from before Karla was conceived.

Enigma255Enigma255almost 3 years ago

First off, great job in the manner in which you handled the time element. By using the “looking back” approach you were able to effectively stop the user from noticing that Karla was conceived during the first cruise. Great job and 5 stars!

Like others, I would like to see a follow up on Kate’s perspective. In particular, I would love to see some closure on the following questions:

1) Why did George demand the pre-nup? Was it to protect his daughter or was it to try to create a disincentive to cheating by his daughter?

2) Was Kate predisposed to cheat (was she lying at the start when she said she only has sex she is “exclusive with”)?

3) Did Kate feel any remorse after each cruise or was she excited?

4) Why did she not require the use of condom’s and if she was using birth control, did it fail or did she forget to take a pill?

5) How was she planning to explain the Chris her STD? He would have to notice a 6 week gap in relations

6) After the final exposure what happened? Was she ostracized from her parents? Were her sisters treated the same? Was she ever able to reconcile with her children? Did she attend their weddings and see her grandchildren? Did she continue to work? Did she ever remarry? Did she have any regrets?

Btrying2Btrying2almost 3 years ago

I was torn between 4 and 5 stars. My concern was the feeling the last part was rushed and cobbled together with not as much concern for story development as is usual by this author. The writing is still good and I thought the twist in this segment was very good. Therefore the 5.

Set against all the protests and promises and angst Kate displayed when the first cruise was planned his concern is ultimately shown to be justified. She obviously was a pure cunt all along. She deserves even more than she reaped.

Given all of the above, yes I would like more. Was there more from Karla’s revelation and display of disgust? Was the sperm donor(s) outted? What if the slut sisters Jan and Micki? A Kate reveal might be interesting. When did she start her slut ways during her marriage? Given her apparent disgust at her slut sisters what changed her or was it an act? Had she had a change of heart after the slitting that resulted in Karla? Or was this a continuation? How did the first cruise go - guilt or not - what tipped the slutting on the cruise or was she committed at the beginning? Why did she feel the need to disrespect such a fine husband in the first place?

Great story I was enthralled and enjoyed.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Sperm. Donors. Have. NO. Legal. Rights. PERIOD.

NO. Bastards. Are. Born. Into. Wedlock. His name was on the birth certificate. End of story.

Inspired, motivating schoolteachers are a treasure. I could name a half dozen. School administrators are useless as teats on a boar hog.

Don't bother with a 3rd chapter on Kate. Real life school board elections are going to be entertaining in the next 2 years. Boards who kept their schools closed during the pandemic while others were open all year are going to be LYNCHED!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Very good story, once again. Yeah this a porn site, but I almost stop reading your your story "Mr. Mom" because of the way it started out--too much sex to begin with. There lots of good writers with good stories with very little if any sex in the and they usually put a disclaimer at begining of the story and yet they still get excellent reviews. My suggestion is if you wish to put in some sex scenes, develope the story line first the ad them in later. 5 stars for this one

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Of course there is the question why it took 9 years and 9 cruises for our Mr. Mom to discover his wife was just like her sisters but spaced out her dalliances'. Still good writing

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

You should read the garbage of the part "Mr Mom" or "Matt's Wedding Week" to see the hypocrisy of this author before you indulge yourself in reading his BTB fantasies, moralizing sermons, and mediocre predictable plots.

JRandyJJRandyJover 2 years ago

This story sure brought out a variety of comments. I think that is a sign of a good story. You obviously touched many different emotions. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Write Chapter 3, please. This family story is good for a while longer.

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 2 years ago

Good series. I understand this is a point site but having read most of Loving Wives I feel we are lucky to have some very talented writers. It is not so much the sex as it is the ability to deliver the story. The sex gets old after a while but a creative writer never gets old. Keep up the good work please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Write a chapter 3 but from the point of view of one of the daughters. There's no point in telling us the sluts pov.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

I enjoyed both "Mr. Mom" stories! My question is when you plan to either add to Chris' adventures or give us Kate's side of her life story. It has been over a year!

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Do Kate versus Don't Do Kate

I don't see a dilemma. Kate has been "done" enough to make a baby and catch a disease. Seems adequate to me. Move on, there's nothing of interest to you here.

Keep 'em comin'.

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 2 years ago

Good story, I needed a break from the others. Good job…, use spell check if available.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - at least with this added chapter the 'EX-WIFE' finally got some punishment, BUT we still did not get a full accounting of the end result to her career and life in that town. Some juicy details needed to be added to complete her fall into disgrace while dragging her other slut sisters along with her. Getting tarred and feathered and run out of town would have been a great ending for the three of them.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story, it is terrific . AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stay away from Kate's story as contemplated. She's a slut like her sisters. Whats to write about her?

tlevanssrtlevanssrover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Don't need to hear any more about Kate. Would have loved to hear a little bit more of Karla though. Still enjoyed the story. 5 stars.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

At best with 'Kate's Story' it could how some what surprised she is at how many 'men' her sisters entertain.

Then on to her doing the same. Then to the point of working with the slut sisters on hiding it all from her hubby and them laughing about him being clueless. On to how much trouble she has after the graduation and how many guys start hitting her up.

Reader2071Reader2071over 2 years ago

First story was great, so was this one until the jump to when he was 52. What did that even have to do with the story? It just had names of the same characters. If you're going to write an ending, why not tell what happened to the main characters instead of just throwing in a couple of paragraphs about RVs and meeting some woman?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good fun story.

For what its worth here's what i think about your idea of doing a chapter 3 from Kates perspective.

I think very few follow up chapters from the other persons point of view actually add anything at all to the story. And even less of them are anything other than boring.

That's just my thoughts on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok story. It would have been better had it included the final reactions of the ex and the Aunts, after finding out he wasn't Karlas biological father. Maybe a smidgen of regret. Same at the time of the actual divorce.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

don't need Kate's story. this was good enough

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

There should have been a louder question about parentage. The STD(s?) should have been mentioned, the youngest was 18. The bitch/slut should have lost her job. SALT THE EARTH!!!

BlankefordBlankefordabout 2 years ago

I liked the story, felt for the characters. But if you want do a chapter 3, I would suggest focusing on the impact this has had on all the girls and their relationships

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggieabout 2 years ago

Nobody wants to hear any more shit about Kate and why she did what she did. It never fails to befuddle me when characters fixate on ‘why’. It’s time to bury Kate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Kate's story

Ended when she took her infested cunt on vacation with her whore sisters the first time. I don't need a laundry list of the diseases they shared with each other. I don't care which disease killed her worthless ass first. What became of her? Who cares. All we need to know is that her family survived and flourished without her despicable influence.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Karla flipping her mother off at the graduation ceremony was awesome.

I laughed when Kate told Chris they needed to talk and "make this right" ... Seriously what could she ever do to make things right.

Other than those two things this chapter was a waste of time.

Having stories be so one sided and having no interaction with the cheating wife once the infidelity is discovered tends to make a story feel incomplete to me.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Dont

You don't just dump government bonds in a drawer.Also how come everything died a death after the graduation?.Surely Kate's history would be investigated by the school system,after the graduation flare up?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pity only find out after that it is a 2 part story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very disappointing. The reader is left hanging again as the story cuts abruptly from the gripping confrontation between Chris and Kate to more dreary padding about house flipping. More questions than answers and Kate still doesn't get the full blast of what we were promised at the end of part 1. This author can do so much better than this.

Undertaker1953Undertaker1953almost 2 years ago

There are a few gaps but the story is a real good read so , part 3 could be flash backs and telling of full revenge of the girls

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I love a happy ending.

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

Just a load of unfinished shit

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Glad he got his happy ending and too bad the wife never got her due

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but was somewhat disconnected at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.

SIMILAR Stories