All Comments on 'More than Mr. Mom'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 276 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Extremely well done! Great characters, plot, viable story them. Well edited.

Thank for this story.👍👌😊

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

"Young lady we don't use ... oh fuck it ... she's a cunt!" Classic Burn

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Obviously there are a myriad of plot holes in this story. Namely the massive discrepancy in the whole first slut cruise and 9 years later before he did anything? I mean seriously 9 x 7 days with multiple guys is like WTF DUDE?

Like seriously were probably talking 5-10 guys minimum? Obviously sharing with the sisters so make that 5-10 each x 3 just thinking about it is seriously just gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

> "The only story line I can come up with is - "I watched my sisters go to their staterooms with different men every night and wanted to give it a try." It seems dumb. ... What to do?"

Not sure, but the above is not it. Don't be hare-brained. Be the tortoise. Do it well. Quality over quantity.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 2 years ago

Not enough exploration of the suffering. One embarrassing incident at graduation and that's it ?

Any consequences for her reputation and position in school ? Was she remorseful, feeling guilty ? Did she repair the relationship with her daughter ?

The family bonding, supporting each other, overcoming the bad news is well done. The shame, guilt, pain, despair, remorse, hurt, consequences for the maker of bad decisions - not so much.

tarkabukktarkabukkalmost 2 years ago

Great story…I enjoyed it very much…

Thank you for sharing,

01Timber6701Timber67almost 2 years ago

It needed a few more paragraphs for what the other 2 girls are doing

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

I did kind of feel let down when Kate told Chris that they needed "to make things right" and nothing more came from it.

If you ever do a 3rd chapter, you might have Kate fully realize just how massively wrong she was and do a mea culpa. It won't get them back together again, but maybe they'll be civil to one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read this before (and commented) and I think a third chapter from the daughters perspective would be better. About Karla finding love and marriage which touches on what happened to the mom, the father's relationship with Lydia, her older sister's relationships, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, we all have critics, throughout our lives, but some do not make sense. Chris knew she was going to cheat before she did. Apparently, he let it go for several years. I'm guessing she brought plenty of condoms with her on the earlier cruises, but later decided to go bareback. Otherwise, Chris may have had to deal with gono before he kicked her to the curb. We assume it was because of the girls, needing their mom that held him back. My opinion on another chapter, is 'not necessary' but that's just me. I'd move on to another story line. Watch your proofing, it's a little shacky. I think editing makes the read, even in pornography. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

Cwsmooth2000Cwsmooth2000over 1 year ago

At first I was surprise that Chris had sex with the 2 sisters after they had gotten married, but after i finished reading the story I believe it added a strangee twist.

I enjoyed the complete story.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am surprised the timeline issue was not raised, was the daughter's birthday 9 moths after the cruise? If not, it means good old slut mother was 'playing around' at other times. Further, what impact did it have on Morther's job and her place in the town? Did she have to find another job when everyone found out her youngest daughter's father was not who it should have been? I am sure that that news went around the town faster than a hurricane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the whoring Kate still maintained the social prestige post her divorce!! Cuck was primary caregiver so why did he negotiate with skank to get custody!!

He is a cuck for 9 years then for failing yo reveal her cheating!! PATHETIC MAN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS WAS A STUPID FOLLOW UP. ADTER THE GRAD OUTBURST BETWEEN KARLA AND SKANK KATE, WHAT HAPPENED??!!

YOU LEFT IT HANGING!!

SUDDENLY ONE DAUGHTER IS SO REMOTE, WHERE ARE THE OTHER 2??!!

AND FUCKING REALLY, HE JUST GETS LYDIA AT THE END!!

POORLY WRITTEN STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Re: Mr Mom and this one. Both are highly rated but there was something missing that would have improved both stories for me. That is, more about the wife. Was she lying when she claimed that she was always faithful at the beginning or did she slip up just because of the cruises. There needed to be more of a confrontation between husband and wife with explanations and some emotions involved. With that element the stories would be much better imo.

anon.1

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it. And for a change of pace a story like is usually bloated and filled out to 7-10 pages of boring nothingness.

I have no issue with him just leaving Kate hanging.

And as hard as I try to fail to see how he's a cuck...well technically he was, but for an idiot to yell his dumb ass off that he was a cuck for 9 years.....says way more about your fragile white Conservative "mind" than you realize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actions have consequences. Kate was a whore and she was divorced over it. Based on the character of the MC I am sure the divorce was started as soon as he was aware that the bitch was a whore.

He took and raised 3 great daughters, thank god the whore gene stopped with the girls of ex wife's family. really feel sorry for the parents of those three. Nothing to be proud of from these three.

As to the cuck comments in the previous comments and also to the wanna be alpha's that think fucking a whore makes the husband a cuckold. This only happens if the husband accepts it and does nothing to stop it.

The name cuckold is from a bird that leaves its eggs in a surrogate nest to raise. What you rarely hear about is the size of the nest needed to allow this. So, often it is a case of an eagle or other large predatory bird. When the cuckoo is caught depositing the eggs by the rightful nest owner they are usually killed for being near the nest. So to all you wanna be alphas out there. Be very careful whose nest you fuck with. It might cost you dearly and or permanently when you get caught or try and act like you have done something.

So many remote ravines.....So many wanna be assholes. Oh well the local predators have to eat too.

You are not a cuckold if when you find out your spouse is a cheating whore you dump her ass and move on. She doesn't exist anymore. As for lover boy......Well the circumstances will dictate the repercussions. Innocent men have entered into a sexual relationship with a woman based on lies. But if you know she is married and continue to pursue her, well it is just a matter of time before you get caught in wrong nest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Kate cried out, "Please Chris. We have to make this right."

Kate's either just plain stupid and/or delusional if she thinks there's anyway she can make this right in any possible way. Her three daughters despise her and have totally cut her out of their lives. Hope she enjoys her lonely future.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Overall you write very well!! But I had some issues with the plot. She kept going off on the annual slut cruise and he never approved. I don't know how they would have survived the disrespect and disloyalty she showed.

Then there was the discussion with the slut sisters where they stated that she only cheated one week per year during the cruise. And then there was the fact that when she came home from the cruise they didn't take up sex right away.

So, if she only cheated during the cruise, and came back pregnant, and he didn't have sex with her for a while after, there was a good chance they both should have realized or suspected that it wasn't his.

Also, as I stated in the previous chapter, I would have had her followed on the cruise. But either way, how could they be so happy when she kept forcing the issue every year by going on the cruise when he felt so strongly about it and refused to have sex with her for some time afterwards?? Yet there was no real animosity or anger on his part for her annual disrespecting of him and taking the cruise.

And then finding out and again hiding the facts for another two years???? There was very little if any chance of losing custody at that point and the daughter deserved the truth.

Anyway, my $.02 and thanks for writing. Keep it up.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Second read for both of these. Like it and find his actions fit his profile. What happened between Kate and Carla? was Kate treated poorly by the parents nd the rest of the town. Seems she should have been held to a standard by the school district. I wonder what influence Kate had on her 3 daughters? Kate had no remorse and I also wonder how all three of them were such sluts? What happened in their upbringing to facilitate this behavior?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here is my idea for a Part 3 - how the cruises turned her into a slut.

Kate is no dummy to have risen to be a School Superintendent and I believe that she just want to spend time with her sisters for that first cruise. Interesting she did not want to accept that her sisters were sluts.

Let's say that after her fight with her husband she left on that first cruise determined to show him that she can enjoy time with her sisters without cheating. So how can she prove that she was faithful? Lie detector tests? Video cam recordings? Buddy system with an elderly couple as witnesses? The point is that the husband always felt it was a bad idea but she convinced him that nothing went on (at least for the first 2- 3 cruises). Somehow she found a way to get fucked without much fanfare perhaps with the help of her sisters. By the way she had cheated with the sperm donor of the youngest Karla about the 4th year of the marriage so perhaps she fucked him after the 1st cruise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stories. The hard to believe part was 9 years of cruises. Too hard to swallow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars as the Style Guy comes through again

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Keep writing the way you are great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"as many have pointed out in the comment section, this is a porn site and my most recent posts have had very little sex. What to do?"

Do as the top rated LW authors do.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

No need for part 3 - the excuses of the cunt are totally boring and irrelevant. Also, I know the site name is "erotica" but it doesn't mean every story needs to be a stroke story. I mostly read LE for the plot (seriously, not jesting).

4 stars - I wish the bitch suffered more seriously, but this isn't super bad.

Tundah50Tundah50over 1 year ago

Part three should from Kate's point of view of the fallout after the graduation ceremony. So far we've seen little consequence for her actions

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No real reason to write a chapter from the wife’s perspective. Who cares?

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't really need a whole chapter about Kate and her sisters, but it would be nice to hear how karma bit them in their asses

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_byeover 1 year ago

Unfortunately Patterson Peak is in Idaho. Mt Patterson is just on the west side of the Rocky Mt National Park near Grand Lake and Patterson Mountain is down near Nucla. I know, i know a niggle but as a CO Mt boy, just had to check.

Nice story. What happened to the superintendent of schools?

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

4 stars - because I do not believe that the SLUT Kate got enough payback. She needed to be fired from her job.

I also think the husband should find a way to locate the biological father (ie: using Ancestry DNA) and sue him for not providing financial support for his biological daughter. The daughter could use that money for her children's advanced education costs.

RodzzzRodzzzover 1 year ago

Bad idea......dedicating a chapter to the slut. Better to leave well enough alone......like quitting while you're ahead. Do you know the most difficult part in painting a masterpiece is knowing when to stop and say I am done? Anything beyond that would be destructive.

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

ok as far as it went, but i felt as if it was incomplete. Nothing bretween Kate and Chris, no resolution of who the birth father is. But it all ended happily for Chris and his daughters.

Bry1977Bry1977over 1 year ago

this wasnt too bad, however i would have liked to have more detail as to what happened to her life. Like did he lose her job and was humiliated to the point she had to leave town, lose all contact with all family except her slut sisters. something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was pretty good. A nice followup. As to what to do? You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Makes for an easy decision, right?

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 1 year ago

Yes you do have a part 3 dilemma BUT, this is a world YOU created so YOUR rules are in place...

It was two very good stories that brought the situation to a reasonable and logical conclusion.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

You should read an opening statement by SaddleTramp. I am not quoting it, but it basically says it is HIS world, and if you don't like it, tough. Do as you like. Let you mind wander onto the keyboard and have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good. Feels incomplete, what happened to Kate the Slut? I would hope she was removed from any connection with schools

moultonknobmoultonknobabout 1 year ago

Load of fucking jumbled up rubbish

Wolf007Wolf007about 1 year ago

This is a load of CHIT that has been thrown against the wall hoping some of it sticks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the daughters. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story. I'm delighted he is a man of character and integrity and his daughters are cut from the same cloth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree with GoodShoes2,

Saddletramp is one of the top 8 authors here and his statement is more than fair.

Two or three of his stories didn't sit well with me BUT respect his position and have quarrel with it.!

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

A pretty good story. BUT....Kate would have known for sure that the daughter might not be her husband's child. D

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

How about I woke up in the state room in the middle of an orgy mid-orgasm and just couldn't stop? Too much gravel makes ya sleep hard. Of course, someone was taking pictures and even if she was roofied the pictures/vid wouldn't look that way...great p[air of stories

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Kate would have known that there was a good chance he was not the father, but 100% I would disagree. Simple because she could have slept with the actual father in the morning and then slept with her husband night or vice versa. If she did know, she was as smart as supposedly she was being the Superintendent, she would have hidden that fact. But now that everyone knows she messed around, she should have been removed for moral character alone. What parent would want their child to look up to someone who is a cheater. She should have been fired or at least not have her contract renewed or get voted out of that position. (I have no idea how one becomes a superintendent.)

Schlouis57Schlouis5711 months ago

Super, j'apprécie beaucoup cette histoire. Ne changez rien.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA11 months ago

4/5 Needs a Kate and sisters roasting wnsing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pity the bitch Kate wasn't burned more.....it was very slight

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story

My type of MC!!

Problem

No drinking etc.

Plan and execution

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Add on to last comment

Agree with other comment

Roast the slut. Does not need to be in position of authority over impressionable children

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

"she would have fought for custody and most likely would have been given all three girls" - Unlikely. Having raised Karla for eight years, he's their father, just like if he HAD lost custody he'd still be liable for child support. In any case, even if somehow he lost custody of Karla, he wouldn't have lost custody of the first two.

\

@GTO_Racer, 1st daughter born after 9 months, 2nd daughter 16 months later, 3rd daughter 2 1/2 years later, that's 4 years, 7 months after marriage, 1st cruise DURING the 3rd year of marriage, Karla conceived on 2nd cruise.

FlatlandphilFlatlandphil10 months ago

I just wonder, after the graduation showdown, what Kate was thinking that could possibly make the situation 'Right'.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How could people not wonder why the school superintendent didn't get custody of her children?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She already offered up excuses with statements about kissing other men not being bad and that if there was a drunken mistake that it shouldn’t lead to divorce. She would have had divorce papers served as she existed the gang plank after her first cruise.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. I don’t need to hear from Kate the slut. Nice read. Thank you.

Ed

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

DUDE had to stop reading and jump here for a commend. That was absolutely a brilliant line “hadn’t post anything in February!!! Nice touch hahaha. 😂 I think GA is laughing too.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd26 months ago

great story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed all, while probably to late to add anything significant, I would like for you to consider redoing the story, including your admitted that was a mistake. That wouldn't be a mistake if you did the story from the girlfriend, wife, then moms perspective, let's give her a break with the words of Paul Harvey "and now for the rest of the story."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When Karla had been verbally informed of the fact that her Father is not her real father they should have got a DNA test and asked for several copies of the report. That way Karla could have thrown one at her mother in front of all those that attended the event and loudly say "Read that mother there's the truth" after she told her Mother what she thought of her. Also it would be interesting to find out if Karla was born 9 moths after the cruise. If not, that would prove her mother was having sex in everyday life. From part 1, I full expected Chris to have sent a PI on each cruise to check up on his wife. It turns out she was like her sisters. More should have been done to her to ruin her reputation or at least see what Karla's outburst had on her reputation. I feel Mr Mum was far too laid back in some of the situations.

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

Would love a 3rd chapter. Love the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Have no interest in hearing cheating skank slut Kate's version of her fucking around. Still holding out some hope that STD's catch up with her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Communication between the MC and his kids was great in both stories. Hard to get past the nine years of cruises where obviously despite their major argument and his warnings, even on the first cruise she f$cked so many cocks she doesn't know the biological father. What a tramp. But where the story did well was how he skipped the usual LW nonsense of keeping the kids out of the discussion and not revealing the cheating spouse's adultery. Nope he did the viral equivalent of double barreled shotgun of truth to Kate and her sisters. That made the story.

60022Mallard60022Mallard5 months ago

For what it is worth I tend to skip over extended "love" scenes where unbelievable studs satisfy ever compliant women.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He should have fucked the daughter

cruzer1955cruzer19554 months ago

this is a porn site?

EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

The 1st part got 4 stars from me...

...this one got 5.

I do think this was a good follow-on, and IMHO there's no need for a Part 3, telling Kate's side.

Glad he found up with the lady officer, and assumingly in a good and loving relationship.

All's well that ends well.

Nicely done.

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

If you write really well no porn is needed. But then again not all your readers are as old as I am. Good story. Of course you could explore who is the biological father of the youngest daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fucking stupid because Mr Cuck should have burned the bitch in part 1 yet here she is with a big fucking mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I see that it's been four years since this was posted, so you clearly didn't write part 3. Just wanted to say I agree with that decision. Not sure what caused Kate to go from someone who demanded exclusivity into a cock-seeking missile, but I certainly don't care to hear about that journey.

The part of the story that bothers me is that this went on for what, nine years? And even after all his concerns, he never caught on? Hmmm.

sjmbsrfsjmbsrfabout 1 month ago

Great story, this and it's predecessor Mr. Mom, I really hope there will be the third instalment that the author mentions above. The story is well written with strong characters providing a gripping and believable plot charged with moral passion and human frailty. A third instalment illuminating the human frailty on Kate's part would be very welcome, even if I expect it certainly won't exonerate her. Many thanks Style Guy for your excellent and well worked story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Its embarrassing to realize that those who's vocabulary is pretty much limited to 'cuck' is even remotely human like the rest of us - sad isn't it. Thanks for the 2 part tale. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, that was kinda boring. They learned about the paternity, and then basically, they all went home. That's it.

From a technical standpoint, it's better than most stories on literotica, but from a story telling standpoint, it's a giant nothing burger.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

pretty nice ending . the kids grew up,life happened .

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

sbrooks103x must have a stem degree to figure out the math of the kids births and determine the bitches cheating schedule. According to him she certainly cheated on the 3rd yr after marriage and conceived 3rd child then. Hard to beleive that she was cheating by the 3rd yr of marriage (3rd cruise w/ the sluts) what a absolute cunt, we never didfind out if she cheated only on the cruises or if she was collecting pollen from her "nesting" area. I was always pissed that MC wasnt more proactive about his wifes cheating, its almost as if he didnt much care altho he was decisive enuf when da proof were in his face. Dont understand that dichotomy, as long as he cld pretend all was ok, he was ok, as soon as he had proof of cheating, he lowered the boom. Thats irrational to me, only thing i can figure wld explain those 2 contradictory positions is that he figured the more time he had to prove he was the primary caregiver then the better his chance at sole custody when divorce became inevitable? i cldnt do that, no patience and dont want any bitches thinking they put one(or more) over on me. Wld not be happy fucking any slut that was cheating on me and trying to fuck me while fucking me (any way you wanna take that). rk

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Loved the story and it didn’t need overt sex to enhance!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.

SIMILAR Stories