All Comments on 'More than she signed up for'

by letstrythisout

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
toastywarm01toastywarm01about 2 months ago

I think poor Chloe has a lot ahead of her as does this writer. Great work. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Wylie3Wylie3about 2 months ago

Interesting is she entering a hot porn shoot or being sucked into being a common whore, will look forward to further tales of Chloe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Enjoyable start. I don't see Chole making it back to any hotel or getting paid. Becoming a prisoner.

The other girl they pick up. Joins chole on a girl on girl shoot and threescore

What did poor Chole sign for? Enjoyed the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

VERY good story. It ticks all the right boxes for an introduction.

Looking forward to your work. Hard to believe this is a first posting.

CityWolfCityWolfabout 2 months ago

Great story. No need for a part two. I choose to think that the guys waving her forward were doing so because that is what most guys would do when a naked cum-covered woman who jumped out of a van in front of them would do. I choose to think that they left her with no money, no phone, no purse/identification and no clothes in a strange city far from home. We all know that it would not work our well for her. I also choose to think that in addition to loading the pictures and video onto their website that they included her driver's license and all of her personal information with them and sent links to all of her friends and family in her piece-of-shit hometown.

elcelethelcelethabout 2 months ago

Great job! Looking forward to reading more from you.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 2 months ago

I should have become a porn star! I love no make that crave sex so much it would be like not working at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fantastic

A tale as old as Hollywood.

Chloe is star material for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous