More Time with Andy

Story Info
Andy and I spend more time together, he has a kinky side.
1.9k words
4.26
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had met Andy by accident, when I had car trouble. He was very nice and helped me with my car. And I helped him with his hard on. It was a night that I would never forget. I had a great time with Andy.

It was now the following Sunday evening,and I was stepping out of the shower. I was planning on going back to the park, with the hopes of meeting Andy again. I started to get dressed for him. I remembered Andy saying how much he liked the feeling of pantyhose. Truth be told, so do I, except I like the feeling of wearing them. I carefully pulled a pair of tan pantyhose up my freshly shaven legs.

That is a feeling that I still love to this day. I decided to put on a pair of lace and satin panties. I almost shot a load in my pantyhose last time. I didn't know if I could stop it again. So better safe than sorry. Next came a white lace bra, followed by my homemade breasts. They filled my bra quite nicely. I chose a tight red sweater, and a black pencil skirt.

Next was my wig and makeup. I did my makeup a bit on the slutty side for Andy. I thought he might appreciate it. The last thing was my heels. I knew he liked pantyhose and heels. He said his last girlfriend would wear them for him. I looked over my small but growing collection, and settled on a newer pair. Black patten leather, with 4 1/2 inch spike heels and ankle straps. I had been wanting to wear them out, now that I had the courage to go out as a woman.

drove to the same park, and got there about 8:45. Andy said he drives by around 9. I stepped out, into the cool night air. The feeling of the air going up my skirt was incredible. I walked around the parking lot, still a bit nervous. I hoped Andy would drive in. I got to the road, and stood there for a bit, listening for his pickup. But all was quiet. I turned and began to walk back to my car.

I got halfway back when I was backlit by headlights. I prayed it was Andy. A familiar pickup pulled next to me.

"Colleen! It's great to see you. I'm so glad you came back."

I was relieved to see Andy. "It's great to see you too."

"I got a six pack. Can I talk you into having a couple with me?"

"I think you can."

Andy parked his truck and got out. He never took his eyes off me as I walked over to him. He put his arm around me, and guided me over to a picnic table. I sat down, and he planted himself right next to me.

"Colleen, you look beautiful. Even better that the last time." He opened a beer and handed it to me. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. And how much I enjoyed what you did for me. It was incredible."

I enjoyed also enjoyed it. I had never done that before. It was quite thrilling."

I slowly crossed my legs, enjoying the feel of my pantyhose thighs rubbing together. That caused a bit of a stirring from in between my legs. Andy was drinking his beer quickly. In fact he was already opening his second one. I was maybe half way through mine. As we talked, he placed his hand on my knee. It was warm and strong. And I liked it there. More stirring from between my legs. Even a bit of twitching.

As we continued to talk, I began to feel his hand sliding on my leg. His fingers were strong, but gentle. It felt so good, and I didn't want him to stop. But I had to be careful, and not let him get to far. His fingers went under my skirt, and caressed the inside of my thigh. Now I had a serious situation developing. I was getting excited, and could feel my crotch getting damp. I put a hand on his to stop his advance.

"I think that's far enough for now." I told him. Andy began to pull his hand away. "I didn't say you should stop. Just that I don't want things to go to far."

Andy smiled and continued to feel my leg.

"You pantyhose feel so good. I love how silky they feel. And they look so good on your sexy legs. Andy said as he opened his third beer. He pulled my leg towards him a bit, so my heel was touching his leg. I took the hint, and began to rub my foot on his calf. Andy then leaned in an kissed me. It was a gentle soft kiss. And I instinctively reacted by kissing him back. I didn't realize I had done it until it was to late. He already had an arm around me, and was pulling me in tighter.

Just as my brain was starting to scream 'STOP!' I felt his moist tongue part my lips. It was too late. Andy's tongue was starting to fight with mine. They flicked around, darting in and out, exploring each others mouths. Now I was very excited, in more that one way. In fact, my groin was getting rather painful from my rapidly growing member.

Andy finally broke the kiss.I had to catch my breath. It was a wonderful first kiss. My brain was confused, as was my body. I didn't consider myself gay, or ever expected to kiss another man. But I just had, and enjoyed it. I looked at Andy, filled with passion. This time I saw him leaning in for round two. And I met him half way. Our lips smashing together, and parting for each other's tongue. The passion between us was growing by the second.

Andy took my hand and placed it on his growing dick. I began to rub it through his jeans. Much to my surprise, it seemed to grow and grow and grow. I didn't recall it being that big. He undid his pants and I pulled his cock out. I gently caressed it, causing it to twitch as it continued to grow to its full length.

I had to stop this, but I was enjoying this so much. I finally got enough of my senses about me, and broke off the kiss.

"I have to stop before this gets out of hand. How about this?" I said as I shifted around, and put my heels around Andy's raging hard on. He grabbed my ankles, and began to pump his cock between them. He gave me about 10 pumps, and then he erupted. And WOW did he erupt! His cum shot on my skirt and legs. Long hot streams, arching through the air and landing on me. Andy was moaning and gasping as his orgasm subsided.

We sat there, his semi hard cock, dripping the last of its sperm, on the top of my feet. He opened another beer as I watched his cum slowly run down my foot to the ankle straps on my heels. He handed me a beer. Boy did I need it. We talked and drank our beers. Andy's hand was slowly sliding on the back of my calf. He had such a wonderful touch. His fingers made it up to the back of my knees, would linger there a minute or two, and then slip back to my ankles. He would then start it all over again. His light touch was really making me horny.

I was still hard, even though I was tucked. I was torn. I wanted to have an orgasm, but not in front of Andy. Andy's fingers then went past my knee, and half way up my thigh. He gently rubbed it, that did it for me. I couldn't stop it. My dick twitched a couple times, I tried to stop it, but it was useless. I flooded the crotch of my pantyhose with my hot cum. It quickly soaked through my pantyhose and panties as it settled around my tight little ass.

Did Andy notice what just happened? He seemed to still be infatuated with my hosiery. He was rambling on about something as I came down from my orgasm. As my brain slowly began to recognize what he was saying, all I remember hearing was him saying, "legs, sexy, pee, pantyhose, enjoy." I mumbled something. My brain suddenly snapped back. 'Did he say pee? Does he want to pee on me? Oh no!' It was too late.

Andy let go with a stream that shot up my legs, and onto my skirt. He waved his dick up and down, covering my legs with his hot piss. My skirt and pantyhose were soaked. I couldn't believe what was happening. Andy was pissing all over my legs! I had never thought something like this would happen. I was so shocked that I couldn't move. All I could do was watch him empty him bladder all over my lower half. I was disgusted, but strangely turned on at the same time.

I could feel my cock starting to grow again. Little twitchs as it came back to life. Then I noticed that Andy's was also growing again. The head was pressing against the arch of my right foot. As it continued to grow, I began to rub it with my foot. Andy held it tight against my nylon covered foot.

I loved the way it felt, and was beginning to wonder how it would feel inside me. I had never thought about have a cock in me before. Could I actually go through with it? Would I enjoy it? The image of his cum dripping out of me was really getting me excited. But that would have to wait, as I was brought back to reality by Andy reaching orgasm again.

His hot cum flooded into my shoe. It was so thick that it seemed just stick wherever it landed. And that was mostly in the toe of my heel. It felt like he completely filled it with his cum. I could feel it soak through my pantyhose, and drip around my toes. I found it an enjoyable feeling. I wiggled my toes in his cum, helping it cover my foot. I could see it oozing out from my heel, and slowly run down my foot. Andy was also watching his cum make its way out of my heel.

"That is so sexy. Don't you think so?"

"Yes it is. And it feels so good."

"Unfortunately, I have to get going. I don't think I could get it up again anyway."

"Thats ok. I should probably get home also."

"Think you can meet me tomorrow?" I work till 9, and I would love to see you after work. "

I stood up before I answered Andy. His cum made an audible squish as my foot slid into my heel. A bit of his cum shot out from between my toes. We laughed at the sound of my cum cover foot. I told him I would try to make it. We walked to our cars, said good night, and went about our ways.

I had a lot to consider before I met Andy again.