Morgan Rides My Harley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan has never been one to swallow my cum, so as I got nearer to my orgasm I pulled out. I thought for sure she was going to jerk me off and let me cum on her tits. But I saw Chloe look up at her. We all paused for a second. And then Chloe shoved two fingers in Morgan's pussy and latched onto her clit. She sucked hard tugging Morgan's clit into her mouth. And with that, Morgan pulled my cock into her mouth. I exploded less than a minute later. She swallowed every drop and then broke into her own full body orgasm.

We all collapsed back to the bed, Morgan to one side of me and Chloe to the other. I think we all just stared at the ceiling relishing what had just happened. Morgan broke the silence when she decided that she needed to use the bathroom. She rolled out of bed.

"But first I need a drink" she said. She headed to the balcony where the second pitcher of margaritas sat on the table. She did not even bother to get dressed. I could not help but stare as she wandered out on the balcony stark naked. She was on such an emotional high, I don't think she cared who saw her.

Chloe on the other hand was behind me and just getting started. As Morgan stumbled towards the balcony Chloe's hand went straight to my cock. She rolled towards me and whispered in my ear.

"I want you to fuck me. I need your cock deep inside of me!"

Now, that was perplexing. I have been totally monogamous with Morgan since we started dating, and I thought the same of her. But, were we changing the rules tonight?

Chloe stroked my cock with one eye watching Morgan. As my dick grew stiff, Morgan poured the glass of margaritas and took a long drink. Chloe had her full hand wrapped around dick, stroking like she couldn't wait for Morgan to leave.

Morgan walked back inside but paid no attention to us. She paused long enough to take another long drink, primped her hair in the mirror, and headed to the bathroom The door clicked and Chloe immediately rolled on top of me. She pinned my arms to the bed and shoved her cunt onto my dick. She rocked her hips up and down massaging my cock with her pussy lips. Her pussy was soaked, and by the third stroke my dick head slipped inside her. I stared at her, and as my dick slipped deeper inside, her eyes rolled back in her head with ecstasy.

She leaned down and kissed me, and then began milking my cock. She rocked her hips back and forth relentlessly, forcing my dick deeper inside of her with every thrust. Her tits bounced and her breathing was getting heavier.

What was taking Morgan so long? I did not want to cum inside of Chloe, but her twenty five year old pussy felt amazing. It was tight around my cock and she was riding me like this would be her last fuck. And then we heard the toilet flush. Chloe paused, but couldn't stop. We could hear water running and when the door opened, Chloe rolled to my side and we pretended like nothing happened.

Morgan put down her empty glass and stared at us. My dick was rock hard and glistening.

"Look at you and your sweet cock ready to service these two hot bitches!"

Morgan climbed on the bed and immediately sunk her mouth around my cock again. Little did she know that she was tasting Chloe. On all fours, Chloe could not resist moving behind Morgan and shoving two fingers in her pussy. Morgan moaned and started to go crazy on my cock. Chloe was pounding her pussy. We could all hear how wet she was. And then she stopped. Thank goodness because I was about to blow my load.

Morgan rolled off onto her back. She told Chloe "come here!"

Chloe climbed on top in a 69 position, her pussy straddling Morgan's face. Chloe latched onto Morgan's clit, while Morgan's mouth surrounded her pussy. I just lay there watching. I could not resist playing with Chloe's tits, squeezing her nipple. Chloe took two fingers and shoved them in Morgan's pussy. In and out. Suck her clit. Two fingers deeper. Suck her clit.

Sensing Morgan's shallow breathing, I started playing with her nipples. I would squeeze, and release. Morgan could not keep up with lapping Chloe's pussy. I knew what was happening. Morgan took a deep breath, and never exhaled. She was fighting the wave that was about to overcome her. She froze. She fought, and with a gushing release she exploded into a wave of intense orgasm. It was an incredible sight. Chloe simply turned and smiled at me.

And then, Chloe slapped her ass -- hard! And she said "I was not ready for you to cum bitch!"

With that Chloe got up and went to get her own drink. The margarita pitcher was empty. Frustrated, she opened the mini-bar and grabbed a miniature bottle of Jack Daniels. She drank half and went to the bathroom. Morgan did her best to recover. I just layed there.

Chloe came out, finished the bottle of Jack, and climbed on top of Morgan. They kissed, and then Chloe leaned in and said "my turn!"

Chloe climbed off of Morgan and straight onto me. "Are you ready to fuck me like a stud?"

My dick was erect and Chloe rubbed her pussy up and down my cock, soaking it with her juices. And she shoved it deep inside to get it wet. And then she turned around, her back to me, and lowered herself onto my cock. Except, I was not in her pussy. She shoved my cock in her ass. I don't know where the concept of anal sex got introduced, but my dick was deep in Chloe's ass and she was in heaven. She rocked and heaved. She slid in and out, relishing every moment. And then she turned to Morgan and said "now you!"

Morgan's eyes lit up at the thought of fucking me, but that's not what Chloe had in mind. Chloe leaned back, my dick still inside her and laid on my chest. Her erect tits stood straight up and she spread her legs to offer Morgan her pussy. "Fuck us! Fuck us now bitch!"

Morgan climbed between our legs and shoved her tongue in Chloe's pussy as Chloe rode my cock. I rocked my hips shoving my dick deeper inside of Chloe. I reached up from behind to squeeze her tits. Morgan licked her pussy.

Chloe screamed "I need more!"

With that, Morgan shoved a finger in Chloe's pussy as she licked her clit. First one, then two. Chloe was going crazy with my dick in her ass and Morgan in her pussy. "I want more!"

Morgan licked her fingers and gave Chloe a three finger fucking like no other. She focused on sucking her clit while pounding her pussy. Four fingers were too much, but three combined with my dick in her ass was more than Chloe could handle. I exploded first, shooting cum in her ass. Chloe exploded almost at the same time. Her orgasm was so strong I thought we were going to break the bed. The erotic orgasmic waves traversed her body for what seemed like forever. Eventually, she rolled off totally exasperated. She could barely breathe. We all three collapsed spent with raw emotion and the deep scent of sex.

Morgan and I awoke the next morning. Chloe was gone, but we found a note under the empty pitcher. The note said:

"Thank you for an amazing 2 days. Same time, same place, next year (asking for a friend)?"

I replayed the evening's events in my mind the entire flight home. Honestly, it is all I have thought about for the last four days. My dick is raw from jerking off. Morgan is so out of my league. How did I get so lucky? Thank you Harley.

12