Morgan's Gang Bang Ch. 02

Story Info
Morgan sinks to a new low.
3.2k words
4.35
30.3k
29

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers

My brother slept soundly on the couch, while I cleaned up the house, in my underwear, I even kept my heels on, no way I was going without shoes in this mess. I couldn't believe what pigs those guys were, they left bottles, and food everywhere. I finally finished and crawled into bed with my nylons still on, I laid there, horny as hell, pinching my rock-hard nipples. I could see my brother, passed out in the living room lying on his back, sporting a massive hardon, forming a tent in his boxers, I don't know what's wrong with me, I loved hard cocks and I just wanted to get a better look at it. I crept silently up to the couch, his cock was almost at the opening in his boxers, I carefully tugged at his shorts, and it popped out. What a beauty; thick and heavily veined, I gently gripped it and started stroking it, he didn't stir so I got bolder and wrapped my wet lips around the head and sucked, I was treated to some sweet precum, my mouth was wet with saliva as I savored the taste trying to forget it belonged to my brother. I knew he was getting close between my hand working him and my lips sucking his purple head, his dick started throbbing then, it jerked, and he exploded in my mouth, he was groaning as I gulped his cum, being careful not to spill any. He was starting to wake up as I ran back to my room closing the door. To think I had almost mounted him, that would have been sweet, Tim waking up to his sister riding him. Now I was really horny, wishing a couple of guys from the party would come back, and abuse the hell out of me, but no such luck, I would have to make do with the handle of my hairbrush, imagining it was my brothers cock pounding me senseless. Slipping it carefully in my wet snatch, I climaxed easily. I had reached a new low.

I slept until ten, waking up to the sound of my brother retching his guts up, thank the lord he made it to the bathroom. He was so hungover there was no conversation, after taking him home, I got into the shower, lingering longer than I needed on my sensitive boobs. My hand drifted to my pussy finding my clit, I pinched and rolled it with my fingers, but it was not enough, holding on to the towel rack for support, I finished drying myself off. I needed to get laid.

I slipped on my sweats and checked my phone, nobody had called. This was bull, I'm not waiting, I was so desperate.

I called Sam, it went straight to voice mail, no way I was going to leave a message, saying that I was basically begging to be gang raped.

Monday came and I went to work, thankful that the audit was done, and Sam was gone, I don't think I could see him right now. I made up my mind not to dress so sexy, for the first time since I got the job, I wore trousers and a blazer, and of course heels, it was nice not having to worry about wandering skirt hems and exposing my nylons.

The day crawled on, I started daydreaming, I couldn't stop myself, every time I saw a couple of guys together, I imagined them surrounding me, tearing my clothes off, leaving me in my underwear, filling every hole on my body with their rock-hard cocks. I know I'm a little conceited, but when you're attractive, guys are afraid to approach you for fear of being rejected, if they only knew how ready I was. All it would take was a couple of drinks and every hole would be open to them.

That night I was meeting my cousin at an expensive restaurant, it was starting to rain, so I was glad they had valet parking.

As the valet was walking toward me, I thought he looked familiar, but I couldn't place him. He looked to be a few years younger than me, so it ruled out school, I let it pass. He was quick to open my door, leaning in to take my hand, not giving me time to pull my skirt down, giving him quite a leg show. I stood up tugging my skirt down to a modest level.

I wanted to look nice, so I had chosen a black cocktail dress, it came down to well above the knee and the low-cut scoop neckline emphasized my full tits.

I was early so I headed to the bar as I walked across the hardwood floor drawing appreciative glances from the men in the room. Nothing like sheer black stockings and stiletto heels to get attention. I sat on a stool purposely hooking my heels on a rung, hiking my skirt to the point of just showing a little of my stocking tops. Before I could order a drink, the bartender said the man at the end of the bar was paying for it, she glanced at him as he raised his glass to her, he was with two men, who also raised their glasses to me, I smiled and coyly winked at them.

As I finished my drink, my phone went off with a message from my cousin, she couldn't make it, saying she would call me later. Great, I was hungry; but I would not eat alone, so I caught the eye of the man who had bought the drink and gestured for him to sit next to me.

He wasted no time coming over, his name was Bill, recently widowed, with two sons. I put him in his sixties, he was a real gentleman he wouldn't let me pay for anything, which was fine with me, this place was expensive. After eating we went back to the bar, he was a little shy, which turned me on. He said he found me attractive and asked me If I would go out with a man as old as him.

I said, "Sure, we are on sort of a date now, and age doesn't matter to me, I prefer older men, they're more in control and know how to treat a woman."

He laughed and suggested we go back to his place for a drink.

"Can I trust you?"

I said with a wink. He smiled and shook his head no, I laughed and said,

"Then let's get going, that's all I need to know."

I was a little tipsy, but far from drunk.

"I hope you don't mind, but I gave my two friends a ride, they're in town for a week, if you mind, I'll understand."

I giggled. "You all look harmless; I'll take my chances."

I told Bill I would follow him and went to get my car,

"How about I ride with you to guide you and they can follow in my car?" Bill suggested.

"Sounds good, let's go."

When I handed the valet my ticket, he was positively leering at me, since I was eighteen men have talked to my boobs, and undressed me with their eyes, so I was used to it, but this was different he looked like he knew what I looked like naked. Little did I know during dinner the valet had written my name and address down.

People shouldn't keep their registration in the glove compartment, he laughed to himself. Some night soon he and a couple of friends would pay her a visit, but for now the leg show she was giving him, brought back memories of that night at the country club, when he never thought he'd see her again.

As I drove off, I was glad to leave that creepy car jockey behind and concentrate on Bill, I purposely didn't pull my dress down so both my stocking tops and garter clasps were exposed, my old date was taking it all in. I was flirting a little bit, there was just something about older men that got me going.

It was a ten-minute drive to his house in a well to do part of town. He got out of the car and came around to open my door, I knew what he wanted, and I didn't disappoint him.

"You've got beautiful legs Morgan and I don't want to embarrass you, but not many women wear stockings anymore."

I giggled and tugged my dress down trying to look shy.

"I like the way they look and make me feel, I guess I'm just an old-fashioned girl."

He took my arm, and we went into the house, he guided me toward the den, it was a comfortable room with a fireplace and a plush sofa, Bill quickly made me a drink and soon after the other men joined us.

I got the feeling they wanted more than good conversation, so I made a show of crossing and recrossing my legs, I was exposing a lot of nylon covered leg letting my skirt creep up. I wanted sex, but I wanted them to think they had to take me, by force, I just hoped they were up to it. They were getting a little bold, making comments about my bra size and did I have one on, daring me to show them. I wanted them to think I was shocked. Saying "That was too personal". Finally I said, "that's enough," and stood up, fixing my wandering dress.

"I've got to get going fellas, thanks for the drink." I tried to sound annoyed.

"Aw, don't go yet we want to get to know you better."

They all stood up and formed a circle around me, to be truthful I was a little scared, so why was my pussy starting to tingle?

"We sort of hoped you'd give us a little show Morgan, the nights still young."

He was close enough to me to lift my already short skirt higher, as he reached my stocking tops, I pulled away saying.

"That's enough, I'm leaving!"

Bill blocked the door, and pulled me to him, grabbing the front of my dress he accidentally ripped it open exposing my black demi bra and my perfect tits.

I cried "Now you did it, you've ruined my best dress."

"That's not all that's going to get ruined, you're going to get fucked honey, teasing time is over."

I struggled and cried for them to stop, but the only thing that was thinking was their cocks. Bill roughly pulled down my zipper and before I knew it my dress was on the floor, and I was squealing trying to cover myself, which only excited them more. They were passing me around mauling me; my bra was next to go with my tits bouncing free. They were relentless, pinching and slapping my sensitive boobs, between the pain and humiliation, I don't think I was ever wetter. Knowing what they wanted, I dropped to my knees. Begging them not to hurt me, saying I would do anything they wanted, the look that came over their faces really scared me, maybe I went too far.

There I was with three hard dicks staring me in the eye, all I could smell was sweaty cocks, I didn't waste any time and went to work slobbering over them one by one. I was in heaven, they thought they were forcing me, but I was loving every minute of it. I would take a dick in my mouth running my tongue up and down his dripping cock, while taking the other two in my hands, jerking them off. I didn't think I could take it anymore; my face was covered with spit and precum; I was moaning and begging them to stop, but at the same time praying that they would get rougher, and my prayers were answered.

Whoever was behind me pushed me down so my ass was in the air, and I started whimpering, when I heard the sound of a belt being pulled off, I tensed up, hoping against hope someone would do it, and I wasn't disappointed, with little warning my ass felt the delicious sting of leather striking my up turned nylon covered rear, the second swat, was harder than the first, as I shuddered through an intense orgasm. I wanted more; I was wiggling my ass crying "it hurts." I felt my panties being pulled down, hoping for more strokes of the belt. I got what I wanted, I lost count at five, my ass was on fire. He was probing my pussy with his cock, and entered me with one swift motion, forcing a muffled groan from my lips.

"Hey fellas you won't believe how wet she is, she must like it."

Bill pulled my head up and forced his cock down my throat. He was roughly face fucking me, enjoying my discomfort, I like giving blow jobs, but he was battering my lips forcing me to deep throat him. Finally he blasted his cum down my throat, I gagged trying to spit it out with cum running out of my mouth and nose, dripping on the floor.

He was replaced by the next guy, with tears streaming down my face I was begging him to take it easy, my mouth was beginning to hurt and the guy fucking my pussy was drunk and having trouble cumming. He pulled out of my cunt and started jabbing my tender ass,

"Do you want it up your ass, honey?"

"NOOO PLEASE NO, it's going to hurt!"

"It won't hurt me a bit sweetie, Bill plug up her mouth I'm getting tired of her complaining." Bill put his semi hard dick in my mouth as the other guy forced his cock in my tight asshole, thankfully, he wasn't that big, but I screamed like he was killing me, which caused them to laugh and high five. He battered my ass for what seemed like an hour, but in reality, it was only a couple of minutes before cumming. He kept moving his dick in my ass until he started to go soft, then he said,

"Time for a cleanup, little lady."

" Now put it in your mouth." The other two were laughing.

I looked up at him with pleading tear-soaked eyes,

"Please don't do that, I'm begging you, please give me a break."

I started to get up. I really didn't want to do that, but the other two held my arms and forced me down, pulling my hair back forcing me toward his dick, he rubbed it over my lips,

"Open up," he snarled; I looked up at their faces grinning at my discomfort, I just wanted it to get out of there, so I gave up and took his smelly dick in my mouth, gagging immediately, he forced me to deep throat, I never thought this would happen to me, but truth be told it wasn't as bad as I expected, but not something I want to do again. After that, they were done with me, I grabbed a glass of whiskey and tried to get the taste out of my mouth. Bill who had seemed so nice, looked at me with disgust,

"You better get out of here; my sons and their friends will be home soon, and I don't want them fucking you.

I don't know what he meant, did he want to save me just for himself or maybe I wasn't good enough for his sons?

I just wanted to get out of there, I had forgotten my dress was ripped, and was trying to get it on when the guy that seemed the cruelest walked over and said, "I'll help you." He took my dress carefully from my hands, ripped it in half and threw it in the fire.

They were all laughing saying it's not too cold out, you'll be alright. I was petrified, dressed only in my bra, panties and garter belt and nylons, I got to the door; they were all laughing, as Bill said, "I'll see you soon, Morgan." I thought to myself fat chance of that happening. He roughly pushed me onto the porch, and there I was, cowering on the porch hiding in the shadows, trying to get my car keys out. The more I searched my bag, the more I realized they were inside Bill's house.

I reached for the door when I heard it being locked, I rang the bell, I heard Bill say, " Who is it?"

"You know it's me, I need my keys."

I could see him holding my keys, just then he turned the porch lights on, exposing me for anyone to see. I started to cry and beg, "Please open up."

I heard the latch, and I pushed my way in, he held the keys over my head out of my reach, even in four-inch heels he was taller than me.

"What are they worth to you?" he grinned.

"Please just give me my keys, we can have a party next weekend and you can do whatever you want to me."

"Sounds tempting, but once you walk out of that door, I may never see you again." " You know I was just telling my friends how to train a dog, first they have to do something then they get a reward."

I was panicking I didn't know what to expect, I nodded my head ok.

"You want your keys, so you'll have to perform."

Once again, he held my keys over my head,

"All you have to do is jump up and get them."

He lowered them just close enough, I jumped as high as I could, just missing them, my boobs popping out of the lace cups.

"Just leave them out you've got two more turns."

What happens then," I asked.

"You walk home in your underwear, slut." I tried two more times missing both. I was defeated and broke down sobbing on the floor. Bill took pity on me, he bent down close to my face and said, "Go fetch" and threw the keys across the room; I ran as fast as I could in my heels, picked the keys up and made for the door. He stopped me at the door and twisted my nipples, saying

"You owe me Morgan, and I will collect, now get the fuck out of here.

He didn't have to tell me twice, I ran out, tits bouncing.

I made it to my car without being seen, as far as I knew. I got behind the wheel, shivering, when I realized there was a man walking his dog, he stopped beside my car and just stared at me sitting behind the wheel in my underwear, my tits still half out of my skimpy bra, my stocking tops and garter straps, exposed in the glow of a streetlight. I just sat there, not trying to cover up or drive away, wondering what I've become. I swear to god if that old man had pulled his dick out, I would have dropped to my knees and sucked him off. But he just shook his head and walked away. Only then did I realize both of my hands were in my crotch.

I finally started my car and made it home safely, vowing to change my life.

Authors note: That's not going to happen.

hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers