Morgan's Gang Bang Ch. 05

Story Info
Morgan slut's up a motel.
3.4k words
4.23
16.6k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers

Morgan 5

I stayed in bed the next day, wondering if this was happening to me. I was letting older men I didn't know, not even their first names, abuse my body. And I couldn't get enough.

I slept naked most of the time, and as I got up, I caught my reflection in the mirror. My tan supple body was unblemished, except for the bruise marks from being manhandled--especially my full boobs. At thirty-four d, they filled out the cups with a little overflow. I should go for a larger cup size. But I liked lots of my tit flesh showing when I wore tight tops.

I knew Sam would call again, and I would give in. God help me; I needed him to use and control me.

Monday came too soon; as usual, I dressed a little too sexy for the office. I chose a dark blue Lycra mini-skirt, sheer blue stockings, blue lacey push-up bra, and bikini panties. The matching garter belt was my favorite, with adjustable straps so the silver clasps reached high on my legs, which was necessary with my skirt being so short.

I settled into my routine. Suddenly, we were swamped with orders, which was good. It kept my mind off of hard cocks dripping with cum. My skirt was well above my knees, and with the slightest movement when sitting, my stocking tops were on display. I made sure if any man came into my office, he was treated to a leg show.

Today a man from the accounting office made up some bullshit reason to see me. I was ready; I had been fantasizing about a gangbang at a senior citizen's home. I could see myself kneeling in a lace corset, stockings, and heels, surrounded by a gang of old men waiting to fill all my holes.

I was wet and clenching my thighs together to get some pleasure. I was close to touching myself when I heard a knock at my door. It was Ben, a lovely old guy of about seventy with white hair and a little paunch. If he said the right thing, I was ready to spread my legs on my desk and let him do what he wanted.

As he walked to my desk to show me his report, I hiked my skirt up, revealing my stocking tops and garter clasps. I pretended not to notice as I looked at the paper. But I could feel his eyes glued to my legs. I wanted to have some fun with the old guy.

"Why, Ben, I'm shocked. Are you looking at my legs? You're making me uncomfortable. Maybe I should call H.R.!"

That nice old man's look, which I loved, disappeared from his face.

If you do, we can show them some of the videos Sam lent me of you being the life of the party.

I was blushing, and at the same time, I wanted him to abuse me. I said in my best little girl voice.

"Please don't do that. I was drunk, and it would ruin me."

"I'm sure we can work something out. You know it's funny you don't want men to look at you, but then you dress like this."

He said, reaching down and pulling my skirt up to my waist, my throbbing pussy protected only by my thin nylon panties. His fingers traced my tender mound.

"Please stop it," I moaned softly. "Somebody might walk in."

"Who the fuck cares? Pull my cock out," He rasped.

I had a good view of the hallway. We had a couple of minutes. I deftly unzipped his pants and took his soft cock in my mouth, and started working on it with my hot tongue. This wasn't going to be easy.

He looked down at me.

"Play with yourself, Morgan, stick some fingers in your pussy."

I pulled my panties to one side and began fingering my dripping cunt. I rubbed my swollen clit while working on his hopeless cock. I was well on my way to enjoying an orgasm. But his dick wasn't cooperating. I felt sorry for the old guy. The chance of a lifetime, and he was going to blow it. [pun intended]

I started to moan and told him how big he was, but we had to stop before we got caught. He reluctantly pulled his flaccid dick out of my mouth, getting spit on my face.

He couldn't look me in the eye. I was embarrassed for him; he started for the door when he said.

"Maybe we could go out for dinner sometime?"

I smiled and said. "Sure, that sounds nice."

He smiled back and left. As I pulled my skirt back down, I laughed to myself. That's never going to happen. I like old guys, but their dicks have to be hard. What a waste of time this had been. I couldn't get off, and I didn't even get to taste his cum. I did get some satisfaction licking my pussy juice off of my fingers, but I still preferred salty old man's cum.

The week passed, and I had not heard a word from Sam. At first, it was nice not having his control over me; I felt free. But I couldn't get the thought out of my head he was planning something.

My mind started to wander. I found myself thinking about the two guys in the house next door. I hadn't seen them for a few days. My pussy needed a good workout, and I needed to be treated like a dirty whore.

I would never admit to Sam how much I craved to be gangbanged. But I was afraid of giving him too much power. Not that he didn't have too much already.

On Friday, both my problems were solved. Sam called; he was going to his son's graduation and would be gone for a week. He didn't want me to worry. I was shocked. Why couldn't he be like this all the time?

The second call was from my Aunt Pat; my uncle had died, and she wanted me to come down for the service. I barely knew him, but I liked her. She was nothing like my mother, who thankfully would not be there.

The service would be in two days. I booked a motel room not far from their house.

I checked in my room the evening before the day of the service. There was a diner next door to the motel. I didn't feel like changing my clothes. I wore a grey dress that was a little too tight and short. But whenever I have to drive long distances, I dress sexy.

I chose black sheer stockings and black heels. To pass the time driving, I played a little game. As I would pass trucks, I would slow down and make sure my stocking tops were exposed. And this dress had a vee neck, so some cleavage was also on display. If I thought he was enjoying the view, I'd put my hand on my crotch. It was silly, but it made the drive shorter.

I felt confident as I walked into the diner. It was almost empty except for two young guys sitting at the bar. I made sure to sit in a booth in their line of sight. It was probably the liquor, but there was no doubt they were looking at my exposed nylon-covered legs.

My dress was short when standing, but sitting, forget it. The hem was more than halfway up my thighs, exposing my stocking tops and garter clasps.

I ordered a glass of wine and a sandwich and relaxed, wondering how many beers those guys would have to drink before they got up enough nerve to make a move. If they were serious about wanting to fuck me, they should pay for my dinner. If not, they could jerk each other off.

I took my time eating while they just stared. They had no idea I would have taken them on, giving them the ride of their lives. And all they had to do was pay my bill and treat me like a slut.

The bartender brought my bill over. He was easily in his sixties with a bit of a pot belly. I was immediately interested. He smiled and said.

"My name is Jake. And your meal is on the house."

"Why, thank you, Jake. I'm Morgan."

"We don't get women as pretty as you in here, and it's a real treat."

He was easy to talk to and made it obvious he was interested. He definitely was dominant, taking control of the conversation, which I liked. Finally, he got up and excused himself, saying he had to return to the bar. I held up my hand,

"Before you go, I have to go to my aunt's house now, but give me your number, and if I don't get in too late, I'll call you. I would like to see you again."

"I work until ten. But I'll wait for your call for the rest of my life." He smiled.

I laughed; another plus, he had a sense of humor.

Driving to my aunt's house, I thought of ways I wanted Jake to humiliate and abuse me. But the secret is I must make him feel he's forcing me. Some guys stop if you protest too much. That's half the fun. I hope Jake is not a wimp when it comes to rape-playing.

The visit with my aunt was predictable. Of course, she was sad. I tried to sympathize. But I hardly knew him. I sat next to her, looking over the room for some prospects. I put on quite a leg show, and every time I leaned over to talk with my aunt, I made sure to inch my dress up, revealing my nylons. Three men conveniently stood across from me, practically drooling, looking at my legs. If Jake chickens out, these guys were a possibility.

It was close to ten when I said my goodbyes. Saying I would see them at the services tomorrow. I drove to my motel, waiting to see how I felt about letting a man I just met abuse me. I went into my room, and after thinking about it, I called Jake and told him I had a big day tomorrow and wanted to sleep. He was insistent. I kept saying no even though I wanted to get fucked, but I wanted him to beg for it. If he wanted something, he would have to work for it. Finally, I relented and told him to come up for a drink.

I fixed my makeup, going a little heavy with dark eye shadow and pink lip gloss. I gulped down a drink to get in the mood. I pulled my stockings high on my legs, ensuring the tops were fully expanded.

There was a soft knock at the door. I made him wait a moment, then let him in. He obviously had a few drinks, as I could smell the whiskey. It was a typical motel room; besides the bed, there was a small loveseat. He sat down and patted the cushion next to him. But I sat in a chair near a small desk.

"I was surprised you called. Beautiful women like you play hard to get."

"I'm bored, and you seem nice. But don't think anything besides talking is going to happen."

"You didn't call me for conversation; you're the type of woman that wants to get fucked. But won't admit it. Now take your clothes off, or I will."

I feigned outrage. "If you think I wanted sex, would I have picked you?"

His pleasant guy demeanor disappeared. He stood up, scowling at me. I'll admit I was a little frightened.

"I think it's time you left. You should be happy I don't call the police."

"Go ahead, most of them eat free at my bar," He laughed.

"Now do what I told you, strip!"

I didn't want to push him too far. He could have hurt me; the fact of him forcing me was making me wetter. I slowly unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. I stood before him in dark nylons with a lacy bra barely containing my sensitive tits. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bed. His big arms enveloped me, forcing his lips on mine; his foul-smelling tongue invaded my mouth. I bit down on his lip; he pulled away, slapping me across the face. I fell back, sprawling on the floor. Now I wanted to get fucked.

He roughly pulled me to my feet, towering over me, even in my heels.

"I wouldn't try that again, sweetie, if I were you."

The bastard yanked my bra down, my tits bouncing free, and he cruelly pinched my nipples until I cried out in real pain. He forced me to my knees and jammed his dick into my mouth. He was out of control, battering my poor lips smearing pre cum, and spit all over my face. His dick was skinny and short, so his gross, sweating, fat belly kept hitting my face. Finally, he picked me up and threw me on the bed. Straddling my chest, he pressed my tits together and proceeded to fuck my tender boobs, making sure the end of his dick hit my mouth.

I had to get something out of this. I reached down to stroke my pussy. My swollen clit crying out for attention. Finally, he started jerking off, pointing his cock at my face. Jake was groaning, and his hand was moving so fast I could barely see it. His eyes were shut, and he was beet red. If this bastard has a heart attack, he will smother me.

He gasped, calling me an easy cunt while his pitiful cock sprayed my face and neck. Thank god he rolled off of me. I lay in my stockings with my panties pulled aside, my fingers bringing me to an orgasm. He said nothing for a minute, then grabbed my hair and forced me to clean his dick off using my mouth. I was struggling to get away, but he was much stronger. Forcing me to lick up the cum that was on his gross belly.

"You should be happy I didn't fuck your ass, you little whore. Tomorrow night, I'm closing the bar at eight o'clock, and some friends and I will be back here for a little party.

I thought this guy must be crazy.

"I'm leaving right after the service to go home," I mumbled.

He gave me a mean look. And he said in a low voice.

"You'll be here because you need cock, and there will be plenty of it for you. AM I CLEAR?"

I nodded while casting my eyes to the floor and agreed just to get him out of my room. I stood there trying to cover my boobs; he pushed my small hands away and slapped my tits. The pain went right to my pussy. He pulled and twisted my nipples until I fell to the floor in pain. Tears were running down my face.

He towered over me, smiling. Later, I lay in bed, wondering how many guys he would bring. Without thinking about it, my hands drifted to my pussy, forcing two fingers in, working on my clit, bringing me to another orgasm. As I licked my fingers clean, I couldn't stop thinking about a good and rough gangbang. My mouth started watering.

The service was shorter than I thought it would be.

We all went back to my aunt's for a late lunch. It was boring. The men I thought I could tease were not there. So, the only looks I got were disapproving from the older women. My dress was short, displaying sheer black stockings with four-inch black heels. I overheard someone say,

"Imagine wearing clothes like that to a funeral. She looks like a hooker."

I did, but I liked the look. I was proud of my legs. I said my goodbyes and went back to the motel. As I unlocked the door, I thought, why didn't I go home? There was nothing keeping me here except my needy cunt.

It was only six thirty, and I wanted to be drunk when they arrived. I wanted to be high but not unconscious.

I unbuttoned the front of my dress, displaying cleavage and some of my black lace bra. I finished my second screwdriver and started on a third when I heard men laughing outside.

Then a knock on the door.

"Open up, Morgan; it's time to party."

Oh great, they were already drunk. I unlocked the door, and Jake and three other men pushed into the room. The room was small, and with four big guys in it, I started to panic. There was no place to go. Jake roughly pulled my dress up to my waist. I screamed,

"STOP IT LET ME GO! GET OUT OF HERE!"

They all ignored me as Jake grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up, saying.

"Did you ever see a girl dress like this?"

As I kicked my stocking-covered legs wildly. They were looking at me like a girl in a porno video. They were all in their sixties, which was a turn-on. Jake told them to drop their pants so I could say hello to their cocks. One guy pulled my dress off, stood back, and whistled.

"Fellas, look at this body." He pawed at my pussy. I vainly twisted my body to escape him as my boobs popped out of my skimpy bra from struggling. They were like animals attacking me. Jake forced me to my knees and said.

"It's time for some cocksucking, Morgan." forcing his dick in my mouth.

If this was my dream come true. Why was I so scared? I pretended to fight him all the while. All I could see was dripping dicks waiting for their turn. While concentrating on Jake, the other guys took turns torturing my swinging tits, alternating between biting and slapping my poor boobs. I started giving hand jobs to the guys waiting. All this made my pussy scream for attention. It didn't take long; Jake squirted his load down my throat. Holding my nose shut, making me cough and gag. I was begging them to stop but hoped they wouldn't.

"Get her on the bed. I want to fuck her."

It was about time; my pussy was dripping. I thought these old guys better not let me down; I needed a good pounding.

He pushed me down with my ass in the air by the edge of the bed. I was rocking from foot to foot shaking my ass. My cunt was the perfect target. My ass was framed by my garter straps tugging at my black stockings. What the fuck were they waiting for? I heard him say, "You deserve this whore," he started whipping my ass with his belt. By the fourth swat, I was on fire.

"Fuck me now, you bastard!"

I don't know who, but somebody rammed his cock in me without hesitation. I met every thrust pushing my ass back at him. Another dick was pushed into my moaning mouth, filling me with spit and precum. The guy in my pussy didn't last long and was quickly replaced with another. He was definitely the biggest cock in the group. He painfully stretched me out, but it was what I needed.

After an hour, they were starting to slow down. I lost count of how many times somebody had cum in my pussy. Forget my mouth, my lips were sore, and my face covered in cum. I finally said in a low voice.

"Somebody fuck my ass." While wiggling it side to side. I didn't have long to wait; I felt spit on my puckered ass hole. And he started probing my opening.

"Take it easy. But stick it in now," I moaned. Once in, he was none too gentle, but the pain was exquisite.

He grabbed onto my heels for leverage and began hammering away. I reached down and started massaging my tortured clit. I was in heaven.

I was aware of somebody standing next to my face jerking off; he rubbed his dick on my lips, and just as I opened my mouth, he came all over my face. I felt my ass being filled with cum as I collapsed on the bed, my face in a pool of sticky jism.

I must have passed out for a while; when I came to, they were leaving. Jake slapped my ass and said. "Morgan, you're quite a whore."

I couldn't argue with him as I drifted off. Not caring that my face was stuck to the sheet.

hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers