All Comments on 'Morning After a F--king Lousy Date'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
loved the story

Super hot and kinky, and over the top. Just the way I like it.

Thanks for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
one (or maybe both) of these ladies

needs to get her ass knocked up :)

that would be so fucking hot

PornguinPornguinalmost 13 years ago
Now I know why

Now I know why my story is getting lowballed...it is right under this one. 3 pages of fucking one's beloved females like this gets a 5 from me, and a bit of jealousy. ;)

tenbears43tenbears43almost 13 years ago
Well done

This is one hot story, don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
learn

i wish you idiot writers would learn that if you write a series you are suposed to give all the chapters the same title so the readers don't have to go looking for the begining. this should have been titled "FITTING END TO A F--KING LOUSY DATE -THE NEXT MORNING" if you had thought about it you would have used that as a title now retitle it

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Who is calling whom "Idiot"?

Did that anonymous Shit-for-brains call DD an idiot? If he/she/it really believes that, then why read these stories? I believe that only a REAL idiot would read the work of any writer he/she/it honestly believes to be an idiot. Well, anonymous dick-head? Apologise to DD or stop reading.

After getting that little outburst out of my system, I love this story and this sequel is up to DD's usual very high standard.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story again.... wonder if the comment about the title is from the pinhead who didnt like his name used in a ficticous story.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To 'Anonymous', Re: "Learn"

IF I could have used a title such as "FITTING END TO A F--KING LOUSY DATE -THE NEXT MORNING" I would have, you dumb a**! But I can't because it is way past the character limit for any title! Not my rule, talk to Literotica!

In my instructions to the posting editor I clearly told them this was part 2 of the series FITTING END TO A F--KING LOUSY DATE". Again, not, my fault if they don't do what I told them to do.

Thanks rafman188 for the props! I appreciate your support.

dezurtdawg

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
A great (hot) story...

Not to be critical, just stating a preference. It would have been nice to have a flashback (and I usually hate flashbacks) to just a little of the bad date and how he started up with Sister and Mom the previous night. I will click on your name and see if this is maybe not a follow-up of what I am seeking. A really hot story, I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: To 'Anonymous', Re: "Learn"

Wow someone struck a nerve.

<P>

If you're gonna be that thin skinned, maybe you should reconsider posting your stories.

rjm2rjm2almost 13 years ago
pretty dang good

I thought this was. a good sequel. I have always wanted to be with a lady that limber, I think it would be hot. I like the style of your writing, and the titles. I don't mind havin to look for it, if it is a good series. Like it is SO HARD to click a mouse a few times. But then again the "idiot" who wrote all that crap wasn't even brave enough to leave anything but anonymous. I hope to read more from you, and have a good day.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous re: To 'Anonymous', Re: "Learn"

Sorry to the rest of you wonderful readers for this one.

No, I am not "thin skinned" you butt head. The original stupid 'anonymous' cussed me (and many other writers here) out for something that is totally out of my/our control. I tried to set him/her straight. Perhaps you responded with YOUR comment because YOU wrote the first one!

All authors on Literotica are responsible for the comments that appear for their stories. Only the authors' can remove comments. I choose not to remove any but the truly vile ones. As you can see, yours and the first one are still here! Hmmm, maybe you are the guy who sent me the extremely mean anonymous feedback demanding that I STOP commenting on readers' comments! He claimed the comment section was ONLY for the readers and NOT for the writers! (Not true) What a shithead he is! Is that you?

As to your last point....no, I'm going to keep on posting my stories. You might want to reconsider reading and commenting in anonymity. Grow some balls and get a name here that accepts feedback!

To the all of the rest of you fine readers; once again I apologize for this but a writer has to do what a writer has to do.

dezurtdawg

presserpresseralmost 13 years ago
Sequelize This Story

The way you wrote the last sentence suggests that there might be a third sequel. Oh, please do so. It's been fantastic to this point and it would be intriguing to see how the husbands react to the unfulfilling position into which Mark has placed them.

You are one of the top writers here at Literotica in my judgement and one of my "favorites". I always feel privileged to read your stories whenever or however the appear. You are a writer that freely gives of your time and effort and I never forget that fact. Thank you so much.

P.S. Hope you never have to write a story entitled "Morning After a F--king Anonymous Comment". On the other hand ...

TristansladeTristansladealmost 13 years ago
I hate stupid people.

If you do not like a story, do not read it. No one forces you to read DD story. I always find it interesting how people feel that they have the right to be hateful just because an author does not write how they like. If you want a story to go how you want, write it.

As for the sequel. Personally, I had no trouble finding the first part of this story because I actually read the opening comments. Now for example if he didn't write that little script that told me about this being the continuation I think I would be a little annoyed.

5 stars DD keep them coming or "cumming".

Props for the limber mother. I tend to try to visualize what the characters were doing and that was hella kinky.

*note* comments should be limited to improving writing or giving constructive criticism not being an a-wad.

Last note* I agree with DD, if you are going to make comments to correct his writing, grow a pair of balls and and sign in.

dragoncandlesdragoncandlesalmost 13 years ago
maybe...

Maybe DD needs to change his settings ~ ~. I have seen other authors recently that have changed their settings to only accept comments from a Literotica user... No anonymous comments. Hhmm... something to think about.

If others had read the opening section, they would have known that this was a 2nd and where to look for the first part.

I really enjoy your writing. However... you left this story open for a 3rd part, so I'm hoping to see one from you soon.

Keep up the great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DD is dumb

if the story had been titled corretly before posting it would have been posted in order. it seems the writer doesn't have the brains to know how to properly title his stories and gets pissed at the readers for bitching at him. if he used a good editor these things wouldn't happen if he would learn to do it right these things wouldn't happen. he needs to stop smoking the weed and write sober. i also notice that even after being told of his mistake he still hasn't even tried to get it fixed that shows he is a writer that doesn't care what readers think unless it is good. a GOOD writer cares more about what readers think is bad than good so they can fix it and improve but not this guy.

kylynnarkylynnarover 11 years ago
re: DD is dumb

Hey Anonymous, if you can't read and understand how titling works on literotica, then try reading the submission guidelines and submitting your own story. DD, keep up the good work and keep the series going. To all of you, and I mean all, that are to gutless to sign up and leave feedback that can be responded to, shut your f--king mouth. You are here reading what others have put their time and effort into creating for our benefit, with their only reward as our praise and feedback. If you feel that you can do better, then sign up and do it!!! As to editors, again you are an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Viagra, Cialis, or both?

Whichever it is, I found both F--king stories fun reads! 5/5 for both! They're funny and sexy at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Keep writing. Don't ever stop writing. Your stories are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue!

The guy needs to knock up both his Sister, and his Mother, then have both of them divorce their husband's, and all live happily ever after, with their 4 or 5 kids.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

could you write some more on this one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Please add more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

another hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago
Did they fix your account?

Just wondering if you will be able to continue this awesome story as well as all the others that are so good to read and reread. Glad you are better and hope to see more from you in the future.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 4 years ago
Loved it!!!

It is really nice to have a kick back story to read that is fun and sexy. Thank you SOOOO much for the fun read. KUDOS

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
Wow !

Very few sequels ever live up to the first chapter, but this one sure did !

And a third chapter would not be unwelcome at some point - this is one hell of a story!

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This started out very well but near the mid-point it got boring. I usually ask for more, but not this one.

Bill S.

WayPast21WayPast21over 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, but it seemed to end on what should have been a chapter break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm Horny Aussie. Hi DD I haven't been on your post or whatever the name for it is, but I love all of your stories and if I ever had the chance to meet some of these Ass Holes with their negative comments, then I'd like to castrate them. H.A.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Alright this was definitely one of your better ones I'll admit. I'm generally a harsh critic of yours but I give credit where it's due, and I believe this one warrants it. I would love to see a 3rd chapter though I suppose given your situation (assuming that's still the case), it's unlikely at best. Maybe someone can follow up: The Weeks After A Fucking Lousy Date :) Showing us what happens in the next few weeks and beyond. I suspect at some point they'll divorce their useless husbands ($100 bucks they're cheating, they always are in these situations), move in together, and become a loving, polygamous relationship, with both of them getting pregnant, and so on. That'd be nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous