Morning Frost

Story Info
A quiet morning spent between two lovers.
1.5k words
4.41
6.8k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags:

[established relationship] [morning sex] [erotic] [daydreaming] [explicit] [warm] [sensual] [potential exhibitionism] slight [temperature play] [standing sex] [languid] [PiV] [creampie]              

The bedroom always felt sacred when I woke up before you. As if to breathe too heavily would disrupt its trance. The way the light would peek in through the room darkening shades, casting the room into a special grey light that was hard to replicate.

I laid there, listening to your breathing as my body decided it was not going back to sleep. The cadence of your breath, a mantra I wanted to memorize. The steady rise and fall of your chest told me that you were in fact, very much asleep. I wondered what you were dreaming about or if you were just adrift in the bottomless black of sleep.

Carefully unwrapping my feet from the sheets, I quietly dropped my legs over the side of the bed and stood up, my watchful eye on you to make sure that my exit from the cocoon of our body heat hadn't disturbed you. I should've known it wouldn't as I never saw a break in your breaths or a shifting of your fingers. Breathing a quiet sigh of relief into the room, I watched you as my heart swelled, my eyes traveling down the shape of your body under the blankets.

Biting my lip, I grabbed my robe to ward off some of the chill in the morning air of the house before quietly padding downstairs to feed the cats. The cats twined in my legs as I hushed them so they wouldn't bother you, dumping the grounds from the bag to make a fresh pot of coffee. The warm flannel of the robe against my bare skin sent shivers across my body, keeping me pleasantly distracted from the mundane tasks I lost myself in. I sat at the table and pulled the robe around my body tighter as I watched the dining room fill with the tangerine glow of morning light. The sun hadn't crested the horizon yet as I heard the rhythmic gurgle of the coffee maker slow to a stop.

I yawned as I stood, pouring myself a cup of coffee before wandering to the back door to lean against the door frame and watch the sunrise. The house was still and as my mind settled on the pastel colors of the horizon, the warm blush of the sunrise reminded me of your cheeks as you filled me up last night. The way your hair matted to your forehead and your breath washed over my face, sometimes hissed through clenched teeth or through the reverent exhale of an orgasm.

I inhaled quietly, snapping out of my reverie, realizing I was gazing out the back door into the stillness of the yard. My body responded to the memories, flooding with a warmth and vibrancy that only comes when I think about you. I felt the pressure of the flannel against my nipples and the chill of the air against my skin that was exposed as my robe fell open. My cheeks warmed, my fingers tightening against my cup as I heard your footsteps come down the stairs. A slow, methodical metronome that made me feel naughty, as if you heard my thoughts somehow and knew you'd come into this space to find me breathless and wanting.

What a sight I must be, the robe opened to expose my soft skin, lips parted as I took shallow, shaky breaths. Your bare feet barely made a sound on the hardwood floors as you padded into view with a hungry glint in your eye. Maybe you did hear my thoughts but it didn't matter as your gaze consumed me, the distance between us closed with each of your steps. My eyes traveled from your bare feet, up your pajama clad legs to find a considerable tent in your pants, the elastic waistband the only thing holding them up against your bare waist.

I took a breath in as you leaned down to kiss me, my eyes unsure of where to land considering the haze clouding my thoughts, drifting from your full bottom lip to your eyes that were darkening with need. So at odds with the light of the morning but it sent a shiver through me nonetheless.

I didn't protest when you gently ran your hands down my arm, taking my coffee cup to separate from me long enough to set it down carefully. Your touch returned to me and I felt alive again.

Brushing the pads of my thumbs across your nipples, I smiled into your lips as you kissed me again, the hungry breaths between us growing more urgent. Your skin still felt warm from sleep but it was growing warmer from something else growing in this quiet space between us.

Your hands became insistent.

Motivated.

Pulling at the tie around my waist, allowing the robe to fall open completely and I couldn't help but melt as a moan tripped over your lips and into my eager mouth.

I couldn't protest when you took me by the shoulder, pressing my upper body into the chilled glass of the back door, my hands coming up to brace against as your other hand found its way under the back hem of my robe, curiously exploring between my legs where I was soaked and quivering, a moan ricocheting between us as you pressed one finger inside. I was still slick with your cum from our middle of the night adventures which just excited me more that you discovered it was still there. It mixed with my arousal the more you took your time, my breath creating a little cloud against the glass near my lips.

You shifted behind me, the rustle of your pajamas the only indication I had before you pressed the swollen head of your cock against my aching core.

I didn't need to tell you how badly I wanted this, you already knew.

You always know.

Slow, insistent thrusts were accompanied by desperate breaths as I pushed against the door while you pushed into me. My nipples were throbbing as each thrust bumped them against the glass until you were hilted inside of the deepest part of me, pausing to press your forehead to my back. I could hear the control slipping in your breath, how you were just shaking the last vestiges of sleep while your cock throbbed inside of me. I whimpered as your hands tightened around my hips while I ground back into you, realizing I wanted this more than coffee. I wanted to be connected to you again, to be the focus of your attention and to be filled with this delicious haze.

You reached around to rub lazy, slow circles on my clit and I lost track of time as you rocked deep inside of me. I closed my eyes, disappearing into your touch, memorizing how it felt as you expertly navigated my need. Nights and mornings filled with passion like this made us experts of touch, of learning what each other needed wordlessly.

The thrill of potentially getting caught by an early rising neighbor only added to the warm, melted layer of desire while you filled me so completely. I felt the kick of your diaphragm as my leg started to shake, my pussy squeezing and relaxing around your cock as you continued your torturous circles. Effortlessly playing my body the way only you could, knowing the speed and the pressure to get me where we both knew I wanted to go.

It wasn't long before I detonated around you, my knees buckling under me as your teeth found the sensitive muscle of where my shoulder met my neck, biting down hard to draw my orgasm out the longest.

Claiming me.

Marking me.

With your teeth in my neck and my orgasm clamping down around you, you pulled me into your chest as you set a pace with long, hard thrusts. Each thrust echoing with a slap that coupled with the hunger pouring from our mouths. My fingers slipped along the glass that was now fogged with the heat of my breath. A delicious symphony of yearning and lust and need that ended with you slamming into me, your body tightening around me as if to keep me locked in place. As if there was anywhere else I'd rather be than right here, listening to your body tell me how good I'm making you feel, filling my pussy with your warm cum in the light of the sun that crested over the horizon sometime between when we started and now.

As our breathing returned to normal and our heartbeats stabilized, once again matching the quiet energy of the house, I smiled as you pressed your lips carefully to the tender area where you had so ferociously sunk your teeth moments earlier. I wiggled my hips into you, earning a softened hug in return as you slowly slipped out of me, our mutual passion slowly dripping out of my molten core and down my inner thigh.

"Good morning," I murmured as I turned to capture your bottom lip with mine, nuzzling my nose into yours as a smile pulled at your lips.

"Good morning indeed," You returned, dropping your forehead to mine as you turned me in your arms to squeeze me tight.