Morning Glory Awakening

Story Info
Awake to a blowjob after a night of passion.
749 words
7.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anwmalos
anwmalos
9 Followers

l was awakened in my bed by the girl from the bar from the night before. At that moment I was fairly sure that her name was Nancy, but I wasn't absolutely sure. She had the blankets thrown back, and more than anything else, this totally unclothed Nancy person seemed to be determined to wake up my cock by sucking on it.

I turned to look at the clock. I just about had to pry my eyes open with my fingers. I asked Nancy what she was doing. The clock read 04:47 in big red numbers.

"I'm giving you a blow-job,"

Nancy said, lifting her mouth off my cock for a moment.

"I mean, why are you doing it so early?"

My cook started to quickly swell past its half hard state. That seemed to give Nancy plenty of

encouragement.

"Honey, didn't we just finish?"

"You can call me Nancy. I told you I have my reserves meeting this morning."

Her voice was nauseatingly awake and prissy. She resumed her oral manipulations. I didn't remember her saying anything about any meeting.

"Are you in the army?"

"The navy. Navy reserves."

"All right. Nancy. go to your meeting and have a nice time. You're a great woman, I really mean that.'"

I started to remember what a wildcat she was in the sack. She kept on sucking my cock, doing an excellent job, not a bit of clumsiness, not a bit of holding back.

"Despite all your heroic tongue lashing, I don't think you'll be able to draw any fluids out of that nozzle anyway."

"Well. how about I climb up on your pole for a quickie hard ride?"

"Go ahead," I answered.

Nancy ran to her purse to get a condom. I watched her tight ass twitch and ripple as she scampered away. Then I took turns watching her face, tits. and bush as she scampered back.

"You've got a great body, Nancy. You could be a swimsuit model. You've got that real slim, firm look about your waist, hips. and rear end. And you've got those coconut sized tits."

Nancy blushed. She very sweetly put the condom on my cock. Then after she did, I set both hands on her soft hips, guided her down to the bed, parted her moist cunt lips with my fingers, and began to eat her out. I had my tongue lapping her cunt and clit experiencing the scent and flavor of her pussy hole.

"Why are you doing this for me?' she asked.

I lied and told her that I had never eaten a woman out before and I wanted to see and taste what It was like.

"I don't believe you," Nancy said.

She climaxed, emitting these constricted. closely spaced together sighs. Now it was time for her quickie hard ride. I lay back and Nancy climbed up, straddling my thighs. There was a flush of excitement, a reddening across the lower part of her face and her upper chest. Her areolas. as well as her nipples, were standing at strict attention. Nancy worked the head of my cock into her cunt. Then I was all the way up inside that humid tunnel, penetrating her richness. Nancy commenced to bounce around on my cock. The bed springs started creaking louder and louder. As Nancy got more into it, I reached up and held her big tities aloft, giving them tender squeezes. She leaned forward to get more stimulation around her clit rubbing on me vigorously.

Nancy came in a fury of wailing ahs. I asked her to keep on going because I wasn't too far from spewing. Nancy's breath rasping, loud moans escaped and I came. l detonated discharging my wad of cum. I yelled I am coming, making Nancy squeal delightedly. Two minutes later, Nancy was a blur of motion, gathering up her clothes.

"Now we really have to hurry." she said. "I will be late for my reserves for sure."

She put on her big old bra first, harnessing her magnificent tits.

"Come on, hurry."

"I'm not going anywhere." I said.

I watched as she pulled her panties up over her asscrack. She had a little trouble zipping up the front of her skin-tight jeans. Nancy came back to where l was and took the jizzed-in rubber off my pecker. She held my cock and wiped away the remaining jizz with a paper towel.

"You said you would drive me to the reserve center.'

I had forgotten that. too.

anwmalos
anwmalos
9 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

sort but a fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hate condoms, just sayin. Sounds like trouble if you can't speak the truth to your lover. 2*s

Share this Story

Similar Stories

1x: The Stepsister and the Gang A stepsister and has fun with her stepbrother and his mates.in Group Sex
I Stumbled into a daily blowjob How it all began.in Erotic Couplings
Lip Service - My First Blow Job First girlfriend with all the firsts that come with it.in First Time
My Sister's Friend My sister's friend Cassie's decides to sleep over.in First Time
Virgin Babysitter What will Dave say to helping the babysitter out?in First Time
More Stories