Morning Routine

Story Info
A sweet medical femdom morning routine.
2.3k words
3.71
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical lazy Saturday morning, I had just gotten in bleary eyed, stumbled to the fridge, poured myself some leftover coffee, and sat down on the leather sofa in front of the TV. I sat there in a daze, bare feet warming up on the small patches of hardwood floor that the sun spilled over. The room was quiet. I sat in silence and sipped at my coffee. I heard stirring from the other room. A bump.

"Ow" she shouted.

"What the hell did you do this time, you clown."

"Oh I just stubbed my toe."

As she replied, she hopped out of the room. She was perfect. Her brown hair was a mess by it did nothing to hide her big bright eyes. She had a loose white shirt and baby blue panties on and nothing else. I always forgot how great she looked even when she didn't try. She hobbled to the bathroom and I heard the sink turn on.

"You're up so early today. You always sleep in on Saturday?!"

I was still getting used to having somebody regularly in my personal space. She regularly had to get up super early to get to the hospital and I was still adjusting to getting up.

"Somehow, I think your finally adjusting my internal clock."

She giggled at that.

"All it took was me spending a few nights here and I already have you whipped."

I rolled my eyes at her, thank god she was still in the bathroom.

"Look, we both know you don't play fair. If you weren't so hot and didn't give me a reason to be up early before you went to work, I would probably still have the sleep schedule of a normal programmer."

"Fair?!"

She popped her head out of the bathroom indignantly. Her hair was a little more organized at this point and she was looking significantly more awake.

"It's not my fault you get turned on by me putting on scrubs. I think that's a completely unfair accusation. I'm just getting ready for work."

As she made her argument I crossed the room over to the fridge, the ice in my coffee had melted and I couldn't stand lukewarm coffee.

"You don't have to wake me up by groping me and then telling me to watch you get ready?!"

"Sure I do? How else do I make sure you are thinking about me all day?"

"You don't have to be like this."

"Don't act like you don't love every minute of it."

I was quiet to that, nothing I could say to that would help my case so I just shut up. She finally left the bathroom, and walked across the room to me and wrapped herself behind me. She bent over my shoulder and leaned against me. I took a moment to just lean back into her and let her hold me. It didn't get much better than Saturday.

"It's 7:30."

She whispered in my ear the exact words I was craving for her to say.

"Do I need to do anything special today?"

"Nope, just go get in your spot and wait patiently for me. I need to prep some things for today."

I moved over to the couch and sat down on the floor in front of the floor, resting my head against the back of the sofa seat. I exhaled and leaned back into the warm leather.

In the bathroom I heard clattering and the distinct sound of things being placed onto a metal tray. A few minutes went by, my mind wandered. I closed my eyes and just breathed.

"Just how I like you".

I hadn't noticed she had come back into the room and was standing over me. I looked up at her, she was holding a metal tray and had her other hand on her hip. Nothing else about her appearance had changed. She just stood there letting me take her in. It was a Saturday, we were in no rush, and I could tell she liked the way I looked at her. We stood there for a few moments, her eyes gently gazing down at me, me looking up with her in anticipation and awe.

"Are you ready for me?"

She almost whispered it. It often took her some time to get more authoritative with me and she was never too loud. I nodded lazily. She smiled.

"I've noticed you love my legs. You're eyes lingered just a little too long down there."

I nodded again.

"I'm stating to think that there is nothing I can do that won't distract you."

I turned away, my bulge growing in my pants. She leaned down and put her hand on my head.

"It's okay, I love the attention."

I nodded emphatically.

She began playing with my hair as I looked up at her like that.

"As long as you stay this well behaved, you are allowed to stare."

She stood back up and pressed her groin into my face. I smelled her.

"No getting greedy, just breath for me."

She began counting slowly as if she was doing a guided meditation with me. It wasn't as relaxing as it typically was, but so much more enjoyable.

"Now today, we're going to work on one thing with you: Staying calm. You're always fidgeting and you really struggle with staying with me and following directions."

She took a step back and let me breath without forcing me to smell her.

"Now today we are going to try something new. Because your attention span is so short, I am going to give you a sound to focus on and then a very direct command that will follow. You will follow this command. It's going to help you with me in the future because we are going to be doing some very dangerous and complicated things. I need to know I can trust you to follow my orders so we can both be safe and I can make you all better. Is this understood?"

I nodded.

"Good."

She held her unoccupied hand up just out of my fried of view. She snapped.

"Look here."

My eyes tracked to where her fingers had made the sound and stared.

"Good."

She moved her hand to the other side. She snapped once again.

"Again."

I moved my gaze over to the new location of her snap.

"Very good."

She leaned over and gave my forehead a kiss. Then she crossed over to the couch, placed her tray down next to her as she took her seat behind my head. She uncovered the tray and began dawning a pair of tight blue gloves. Something about the way they contrasted with her eyes made me so enthralled every time. She slid on a face mask which hid her mouth and then relaxed back into the sofa a little. She snapped, this time a slightly muffled and squeaky sound because of the gloves.

"Come back and put your head in my lap."

I scooted back until my head was placed between her thighs. I looked up into her eyes and she looked down at me very seriously. I relaxed into her. Another snap.

"Open."

I did as instructed. She cocked her head at me.

"You can do better than that."

She pressed one hand against my eyes and the other against my jaw. Forcing me wider and not letting me see her for a few moments. As she drew her hands away, my mouth returned to its previous state of slightly open. She paused.

"Are you going to be good for me today?"

"I'm trying!"

"Evidently not hard enough. Open."

I whined.

"I can't!"

She tilted her head, this time not disappointed but concerned.

"Are you sure sweetie? It's okay to ask for help."

I nodded very softly.

"It's okay, I have something that's going to help me, but it may be a little painful for you. Is that okay? It is the only way I'm going to be able to help you."

I nodded again, a little less sure.

"Good job asking for help."

She moved her eyes over to the tray and picked up a large spidery piece of plastic.

"This, is a cheek spreader. It's going to help me get a good look at your teeth while I take care of you today."

She began moving it toward my mouth and popping it around my mouth. My face began to feel sore almost immediately. She seemed to like how it made me look which was enough for me.

"Now, look up at me."

As she said this, her finger began to feel around inside of me. She lifted my lip and peered at my gums very intently. After a few moments of this, she used her wet fingers to readjust my head to the left, repeating the process with my molars and then the other side.

"Have you already had coffee today?! Your teeth are dark already!"

I looked up longingly.

"I told you. You have to ask. I'm in charge of your mouth now, if you are going to drink coffee you need to ask me first."

I stayed motionless. She looked at me very sternly for a moment and then she melted.

"Are you sure this coffee rule isn't too much? That would suck so hard. You know I don't want you to suffer because you can't stay awake."

"Hruwausuahau"

She giggled. Clearly she forgot about my impairment.

"Okay how about this."

She wrapped her legs around my arms on the floor. I noted that she was holding my hands agains the couch, pinning me in place.

"You are going to squeeze my right leg if it's still a fun idea and my left if you don't want to actually do the coffee thing."

I squeezed the right leg.

"Oh. Such a good patient. Now. Are you going to drink coffee without asking me first ever again?"

Okay that was a little steep. I decided to stay motionless again. She snapped.

"Shake your head."

I shook my head immediately.

"Now where was I..."

She drifted her eyes over to her tray of tools and picked up the toothbrush and toothpaste, squirted a large glob onto the brush and looked back at me.

"Because you have already had coffee. I'm going to have to brush you clean. Is that understood?"

I nodded. She pressed her legs against my arms harder.

"Remember the system. You cannot move your head while I am taking care of you. Squeeze or shut up."

I squeezed her right leg. She made an approving moan.

She slid the brush into my mouth sensually and began to brush, looking into my mouth and focusing intently on her work. Making sure she wasn't hurting me and that she wasn't missing a single tooth. She kept brushing, focusing on both the fronts and backs, after about a minute she slowed down and pulled the brush out. She got a bowl off the tray and told me to spit out all the foam. A little dripped down my chin as I spat it into the little bowl. She placed the bowl back onto the tray.

"Now. Because you were disobedient with the coffee, I do need to teach you a lesson."

I looked up at her confused and a little scared.

"Oh don't worry. I do promise you will think twice before doing it again."

She leaned over to where I had put down my glass of coffee and picked it up. She began to drizzle it into my mouth, holding my jaw in place with her other hand. The coffee splashed over my face a little but mostly landed in my mouth. It was disgusting, the coffee mixing with the toothpaste residue.

"No swallowing."

She stayed there making me look at her as my face grimaced at the taste. She looked idly at her watch, clearly timing out how long I had to hold my coffee toothpaste solution in.

"And you may now swallow."

I did so. She exhaled.

"Now that I am done with the mean stuff, I do need to brush your mouth again."

We repeated the last steps, she loaded up the toothbrush and this time, even more slowly brushed my teeth. Gently she wrapped a gloved hand around my neck and rest it there as she filled my mouth with foam. She leaned over nice and close.

"I'm so lucky to have such a cooperative patient. You're doing so good today. Not even too much fidgeting. I'm proud of you, even if you didn't follow my instructions."

I melted into her lap and let her keep brushing. As she finished round 2, she slowed down even more, as if she didn't want it to be over. I could agree with that.

She slowly slid the brush out and raised the bowl to my lips.

"Spit it out again."

I did as I was told. She pat my hair.

"I have to look around one last time really quick to make sure your teeth are all clean for me."

With those words her fingers slid back into my mouth for another round of poking, prodding, and seemingly testing my gag reflex unintentionally. As she looked around she slowly nodded.

"So much better, I'm so happy you are all clean now."

She grabbed a towel off the tray and pat down my face to clean up the extra coffee and slowly removed the cheek retractor. She slid the mask off and me another kiss on the forehead.

"Now go cleanup. It's Saturday and you know that's our only day we get to spend all day together."

I lay in a puddle in her lap feeling her still gloved hands run through my hair, I would get up and shower in just a moment, but for now, this is when I belonged. Under her care.