Our First Appointment

Story Info
A femdom short story about a first dental appt.
3k words
4.72
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights in the room were oddly bright for a dentists office, but I guess they need the lighting to be that way in order for them to see what they are doing. I hadn't spent too much time thinking about this before, but this satisfied the unease I was feeling enough to relax back in the chair a bit. I never understood why they made these things so comfortable. Dentists chairs have always seemed a little plush for what they were. Almost cozy and comforting compared to the impersonality of those god awful beds they have at the doctors office. The one thing they never seem to nail in dental offices is the god damned temperature, it's always too hot or too cold, today it was blistering in the room. I leaned back into the cool green faux leather of the chair and closed my eyes and tried to relax a little.

Aside from the lights, the room was pretty standard as such things go, a several wooden cabinets off to the side of the chair just out of my line of sight, a small stainless steel sink directly behind me with various tools lain out on cold metal trays, a wooden door opposite where I was sitting, and an array of machines and crap off to my left that I couldn't make heads or tails of. I leaned forward in my chair, wiping my brow and rubbing my eyes. This heat was really something today, though I didn't think it had been that hot outside when I came in, I guess the afternoon had warmed up. I was not looking towards walking home in the afternoon heat.

Suddenly the door opened and a woman waked in. Fuck me, nobody should be that attractive. You know that feeling you get sometimes when somebody walks in the room and time freezes. It's not even a looks thing, it's just like how they carry themselves, or maybe it's the eyes. Knowing just exactly their affect on the people they are about to interact with and yet so casual about it. Well yeah it was one of those moments for me. Her lab coat was a little wrinkled but perfectly clean on top of her tight blue scrubs. Not really sure what that says about a person but it just kinda felt odd. That discomfort swelled back up, as I looked her over more completely. Shoulder length brown hair, bangs, & a face that I couldn't quite read. Those eyes though. I shivered. She quirked an eyebrow at me as I did so.

"Cold?"

"No, just one of those weird body twitches"

She smiled at that. I was a little dumbfounded. This room was almost 100° and she had asked me if I was cold. Sometimes people confuse me. I was sweating. She crossed the room and walked over to the sink behind me. She began washing her hands and then walked back in front of me. Now that she was closer I realized just how tight her top was. I felt like I could see her bra, and anybody who knows me, knows I'm like a 13 year old when it comes to that. Show me a bra or some panties and suddenly I forget how to words.

"You don't look too great, do you have a fever or something?"

I tried to not drop my jaw at her. Quickly I lean on my first thought.

"It's gotta be 90° in here, I don't think I have a fever, I think your thermostat is broken."

"Are you sure?"

As she asked, she placed the back of her hand on my forehead. Her fingers were frigid. I tried not to moan into them they felt so good in the heat of the room. I let out a soft sigh.

"Hrm. It's not that hot in here. You sure you aren't feverish?"

"I mean I'm not positive, but this room is sweltering."

She looked at me so concerned.

"I'm going to take your temperature just to be safe."

She crossed back to the cabinets. She rustled around in a bunch of different drawers and came back with a tray full of supplies. When she came back, she had pair of blue nitrile exam gloves. She snapped them on quickly, efficiently, with the practice of somebody who had done so 100s of times. Something about that sound initiates a fight or flight response in my brain. My heart began to race. After snapping on the gloves, she slid on a paper mask and grabbed a small thermometer from the tray, one of those quick read ones that gets slid below your tongue.

"Open for me please."

I did so uneasily. In all my years going to dentists, I had never had somebody get into this that quickly. After a few moments the thermometer beeped and she quickly grabbed it out of my mouth.

"Hrm. I need to go grab something. Your fever isn't quite peaking but it's not quite as cool as I would like you to be. I'll be right back, would you mind taking off your shirt while I'm in the other room, I am just gonna go get my stethoscope."

Without taking so much as a moment for my acknowledgement she darted out of the room excitedly. I was left to sit there in confusion. Moments later I was sitting there, still in confusion, but now shirtless, tensely waiting this woman's return. Was there something wrong with me? She returned a moment later, a look of friendly concern in her eyes. She had a bright red stethoscope draped around her neck lazily, swinging with the steps she took towards me, a demure look in her eyes.

"Just leave your arms by your sides, on those rests for me."

She sat down on a rolling stool and loomed over me, the recent bout of cardio oh her behalf had her breathing a little harder and I definitely noticed.

"Breathe in."

I did as I was told, I could feel my heart rate speed up as I realized her tightly gloves blue hands were sliding around in my torso as she pressed the cool stethoscope against my body. Of course.

"Your heart is racing. You don't seem fine."

She gazed into my eyes as if I was hiding something. I've never been good with eye contact like that, just too much for me, I looked away and shifted in my seat.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's got nothing to do with the heat thing. Just hormones."

She snorted at that. I blinked up at her shocked and let out a laugh of my own. Glad to see this dental appointment wasn't going to be awkward or anything. Fucking hell I need to learn to keep my mouth shut. One of these days...

She took a moment to collect herself, clearly having some sort of though process similar to my own. Then she did something weird, she leaned down toward my ears and cupped it like she had secret to tell me.

"When I was out of the room I checked the thermostat. You were totally right, that thing was set to 85°."

She beamed at me.

"Then the whole stethoscope thing..."

She nodded, though I couldn't tell because she was wearing a mask, I could almost feel her grin.

"You've got to be kidding me?!" I said grabbing my shirt from the floor while laughing.

"I don't think you were complaining..."

"Look, that's aside the point, I put my trust in you and you clearly fucked with me."

"Yeah, I guess so"

She shook her head wistfully and stood up as if to leave.

"I'm sorry I misread the situation, I thought I would have a little fun with you, I though I saw you looking at me when I walked in. I'll go find one of the other dentists to fix you up."

Wait a moment here. I mean she was mad hot and clearly had a sense of humor. Maybe not the person I want with sharp implements poking around with my mouth but maybe I should get her number or som-

"No, you should stay."

Fucking Christ, I'm an idiot.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel obligated or uncomfortable."

"Yeah, should be fine, what's the worst that could happen, you make me take my shirt off again?!"

RIP my self control. And another laugh out of her.

"Sir, if that's the worst part of your appointment, I wouldn't be a very good dentist, now would I."

She had a point. I smiled and leaned back in the chair as I felt the cool air from the vent blow onto my still exposed shoulders. Another shudder. I began to slide my shirt back on, but she caught my arm as I did so.

"Just because you're at the dentist, doesn't mean we can't make this fun."

I froze.

"Shirt on the floor."

I stared at her dumbfounded.

"Now."

I let the piece of cloth fall to the floor. My brain not fully functioning anymore. I sat in the chair unmoving. She pressed her hands against my shoulder, still silly smooth with those tight gloves.

"Now lean back. I really am a dentist, and I do need to take a look inside of that mouth of yours."

I just kinda sat there. Not moving. Not thinking. Just kinda breathing, staring into space. Was I really that transparent?!

The chair began to recline and I made a mental note that she had moved her tools around in such a way that she was ready to start working, but hadn't registered what was happening until she had slid a gloved finger into my mouth and gripped my cheek with the other.

"I'm just going to take a look around here for a moment before I get my tools involved. I tend to like to get a lay of the land before I really start."

She palpated my neck and face with her hand and then began to push my lips & cheek around to get a look at what was going on. She was very firm and confident with her movement but they never lost that gentle care I had felt at her first touch. Quite the combination. She leaned in to get a closer look and pressed my head back against the chair. My mouth was watering with each deliberate movement she made with her hands inside of me, practically gagging on them. A bit of saliva dribbled down my chin.

"You're drooling."

I looked up at her helplessly. My cerebral cortex still not fully firing.

"I said. You're drooling."

As she did she held up her slickened blue fingers. It dripped down on my face.

"Usually I don't have to get this so early but clearly you are gonna give me some grief today."

She snapped off her gloves and popped them in the trash. After a moment at the cabinet she came back with a new pair of gloves, this time black. She locked eyes with me as she stretched them on, taking her time with each one, letting them tighten over the curves of her hands and snapping it on. My cock twitched. A coy look.

"Oh my, this early on? This is going to be a very long appointment for both of us, though I suspect you are going to want it to be longer by the time I'm done with you."

Gulp. She slid her stool over to a machine on my left side and fiddled with some knobs. A quiet high pitched rushing of air began to come out of a tool she was holding.

"This is a saliva ejector. I'm sure you've had one in your mouth before, though generally they don't come out this early in my experience."

She placed it in my mouth and my mouth began to dry. As it did she looked closer at my mouth, nodding subtly.

"Drink a lot of coffee?"

"Oh no more than the average American who stays up all night masturbating to their hot dentist."

That one just got a look. Some people have no sense of humor.

"On first glance I'm not seeing anything horrible, but you could really treat your mouth better. This is really only my initial take, I'm gonna actually use tools now to take a look and see what's going on, but I can apply some fluoride to make sure they stay healthy after I do some cleaning."

I nodded. She grabbed a mirror and that pointy tool I never know the name of. A scaler? She began to diligently tap all my teeth and poke and prod around my mouth. Occasionally scraping the gums uncomfortably but still very gently. After a few minutes of this, she began pressing deeper with her mirror, occasionally putting down the scaler and just using her fingers. Her gloves were licorice flavored?! My mouth idly closed around them and began to suck, an instinctual reaction to somebody putting something sweet in my mouth. To my shock, she didn't pull away, she pressed her finger further in, pulling out the mirror and stroking my hair. She leaned in and began to moan.

"Keep sucking. Good boy. Just keep going."

I didn't know how to feel but I followed her directions. She started sliding her fingers in and out, her other hand grasping at my hair as she fucked my mouth with her hand. I took it eagerly.

"Making a mess again?!" She said sternly.

Saliva was covering my chin. I looked up at her guiltily.

"It's okay. But I do need to teach you what happen when you drool on your dentist."

She once again slid off her gloves but this time placed them inside my mouth and then gently shut my jaw around them.

"You are being exceedingly distracting while I am trying to help you, and yet, when I ask nicely for you to not drool, you can't do that. It's very tricky to do even the most simple tasks when you are making a mess everywhere and distracting me like that."

She turned around and slipped on a pair of white gloves.

"I've noticed how much you love my gloves. I'm glad we have that in common."

She ran her gloved hands down my chest and gently over my crotch.

"I've noticed how you've been reacting to everything. So eager and so easily toyed with."

As she said toyed, she grabbed my bulge gently and locked eyes with me. She leaned in close so I was staring down her scrubs.

"The thing is, I like to play with my toys for a lot longer than the typical teeth cleaning. So here is what we are going to do. I am going to play with you for the rest of the time you are supposed to have. I am going to edge you. You are not going to let me distract you. You will keep your mouth shut. You will not drool. If you do. You're not going to get to cum for a lot longer, but if you do make it all the way, you will come back when I have an available appointment and I will play with you again. I can't promise that you will cum, but I can promise that I will have fun with you. If you don't make it, you still come back, but you definitely will not cum and I'll still have fun with you."

She grinned down at me. Almost begging me to say something to her, but I understood if opened my mouth, things wouldn't end well for me. I lay their motionless other than my deep breathing.

"What's it going to be?"

I nodded emphatically, not wanting this adventure to end.

"Good choice."

She began to tug at my pants, sliding them down and then off. As she did so she strapped down each of my limbs to the leg rests and armrests of the chair.

"I can't have you moving away. It's very important I am in complete control so I can make sure not to take you over the edge. You would have to clean up that mess yourself, and I don't think you want to do that."

My body now entirely bound and naked, I looked up at her, waiting for whatever came next. What I wasn't expecting was for her to slide her gloves underneath her scrubs and disappear. They came back wet. She dangled them in front of my nose, her scent strong on her fingers.

"You like that don't you, thinking about how wet this has made me? If you are good for me this time, maybe those gloves in your mouth can be my panties."

I began to squirt precum out of my cock. She knew all the things to say just at the right moments just to drive me wild, and she hadn't even touched me. She looked down at my small mess and grinned.

"I don't even have to touch you and you are already a loose cannon. I think I may just stop there. You clearly cannot handle my hands. What do you think? Do you think you can handle me?"

As she said that she gave my shaft a few pumps and it shot out even more precum, I was so close it hurt.

"Oh. Perfect. That should do it."

She stepped away from me and back over to where she had last left the saliva ejector. She picked it up and began cleaning up my mess. I looked up at her longingly.

"You did very well."

She leaned over me and grabbed the flavored gloves out of my mouth.

"See how hard it is to focus on even the simplest of tasks when distracted? I know that must have been overwhelming but I am only trying to help you."

She paced across the room and picked up the phone next to the door.

"Hello? I don't have any more appointments today, do I? Oh, perfect. Please tell Miss Larson that I won't be able to see her today, unfortunately another patient came in and they are going to need the whole afternoon."

She hung up and turned back to me.

"Ready for our next appointment?"

The deadbolt echoed.