Morning Surprise

Story Info
Morning Surprise.
818 words
4.13
21k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate woke with a start as a hand roughly clamped down over her mouth. She tried to scream, but rough fingers gripped her jaw, and it came out as a muffled squeak. She struggled at the weight pinning her to her bed in vain. The intruder wrestled one hand above her head and she heard a click as cold steel closed around her wrist. He had handcuffed her to the bed frame. A little more struggling and her second arm mirrored the first.

Finally, the intruder spoke, his voice gravel beneath the mask. "If you keep fighting, it's just going to make it hurt more." There was no emotion to his voice, just a flat statement of fact. There was a sharp click as he flipped open a knife in her field of view. "No noise, got it?"

She nodded frantically, and he removed his iron grip from her jaw. She stared as he shifted his gaze down her body. In the heat she had been sleeping naked, and she saw the bulge straining against his pants as he took in the sight.

"Looks like you were waiting for this, weren't you?" She shook her head, too afraid to speak, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. A stinging slap landed on her exposed breast. "Don't lie to me slut. You want this, don't you?" Her face burned in shame as his words sparked a warmth to her crotch. "Well, who am I to disappoint a lady?"

He chuckled as he ran a hand roughly over her tit, tweaking and pinching the nipple. Moving on to the second he repeated the process until both nipples stood hard in the morning air. His weight still pinning her legs to the bed he leaned forward and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking hard. Further embarrassment washed over her as she let out a soft moan against her will.

Running a hand down her body to her crotch, he shoved two fingers into her pussy without warning. Her body betrayed her and accepted the intruders with ease. "You're already soaked!" He laughed, "looks like I picked the right house today." He shifted on top of her as he undid his pants and pulled out his dick. She couldn't raise her head enough to see it but felt its heat slap against her crotch.

As the reality of what was about to happen set in, she started fighting again. She almost bucked him off her legs when his hand closed tight around her throat. She felt the metal of the knife tip press against her neck and she froze. "Nuh-uh little lady. You were doing so well. This is going to happen one way or another. I suggest you don't make me ruin that pretty face of yours."

She sagged back into the bed, and he grinned. "Good girl." She felt the blunt tip of his dick press against her pussy and braced for what was coming. He ran it up and down her slit, soaking his tip in her body's juices. Each pass it flicked quickly across her clit, stoking the heat in her crotch into a fire. The anticipation was fanning the flames as he placed the head back at her opening then thrust in balls deep in one quick movement.

She tried to scream as he entered her, but his grip closed tighter around her neck, cutting it off into a gargle. His dick felt like it was going to split her apart as it relentlessly stretched her open. "God you're so tight." He groaned as he slowly pulled back out of her. He slammed back in before starting a rhythm. As her body adjusted to the intruder, the pain in her crotch and around her neck began to melt into pleasure. Choked moans crept from her throat as the pleasure built inside her. His grip loosened but never left her neck as he picked up speed.

It wasn't long before the constant, fast slamming of his dick in her pushed her towards the point of no return. As his own orgasm approached, he picked up speed. Slamming into her hard enough to shake the bed, she didn't notice her hips fighting to meet his thrust. Her breathing became a series of short gasps as he pushed her to the edge and then over into her orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on his dick as she moaned and came. With a groan he buried himself deep and unloaded his cum. The pulses of his dick twitching in her brought her back to her senses.

She looked up at him weakly, shaking in the remnants of her pleasure as he undid the handcuffs. "You did great! Breakfast will be ready when you get downstairs." Her arms wrapped around her husband and pulled him close before giving him a quick kiss.

"I love you. Now get me a towel."