Morning Surprise

Story Info
Chris wakes the dragon with some morning pleasure...
2.2k words
5.3k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Mmm..."

The big, green dragon rolled over in his sleep, comfortable in the large, homely cave that Re shared with his, much smaller, human partner, Chris. On his back, he seemed to draw someone with him, along his green-scaled hide, though Re had to blink back to full wakefulness to understand just what was happening.

As Re came back to full wakefulness, he groaned, licking his chops, tail swinging lazily back and forth across the cave floor with his partner half on top of him, lying across one of his legs. For who would have woken him up other than his lover, Chris, by sucking on the hard, drooling spire of his cock, after all?

Christóforos smiled around the length of dragon meat that he was about to get into his mouth -- which, admittedly, for him, was not all that much. He was much more skilled at taking Re anally than he was orally, considering the size difference between the feral drake and himself, thought that was not a problem to him at all as thick rivulets of cream dribbled down from the corners of his mouth. It was not the dragon's seed, not yet, but even Re's pre-cum was more than enough to make a mess. And Re certainly seemed more than productive that morning...

"Mm, good morning..."

Chris only broke briefly from Re's cock to greet the dragon as he enjoyed the moment, grunting under his breath, already intoxicated with the dragon's musk and mess as his olive skin was painted with the drake's cream. He was right where he wanted to be as Re rumbled and curled the tip of his tail possessively around Chris' ankle: a touch that made Chris only keener to lean into it.

Morning sex really was the best.

Light filtered into their cave, though they had long ago gotten used to waking with the sunrise as Re rumbled a growl, half-slumped onto his side so that he could better push up into Chris' mouth. The dragon smirked boyishly as he forced Chris to take more than he was ready for, though his tail was what was really in play there as Chris gagged and burbled through a mouthful of messy pre-cum.

With his tail, Re rolled back, pulling Chris up onto his stomach with him, his backside facing the dragon's hungry muzzle. It was the best kind of position to be in, at least in the dragon's mind, as he voraciously slurped his tongue straight up into Chris' muscled backside. His human partner twisted and bucked against him, but even with the hardening of his own cock could do nothing about the dragon who was clearly in charge. It was hard not to be at his size -- not unless he actively gave over that power and dominance to Chris in loving holds.

"Mmmph..."

Chris' eyes watered as he tried to focus, though Re made it more and more difficult as that thick, sloppy length of dragon tongue wormed up inside him, wriggling anxiously back and forth as if it was seeking out something that he could not put a name to. Chris moaned as more and more pre-cum slopped from his mouth, their moans tangling in their air as if they were part of the same orchestra. Yet it was music entirely for their own ears as they grunted and groaned together, the dragon's tongue wriggled deep and curling back up inside him, against his prostate.

It was almost too much for him as Re thrust and ground, somehow finding the leverage to rock up, using the muscles in his lower back and hind end, from his position. It was not the easiest of positions for the dragon to hold, but it was the best when they wanted to share their pleasure with one another, more and more pulsing pre-cum eagerly filling Chris' mouth.

He hardly even bothered gulping it all down, for it was all going to end up in the same place, one way or the other. Whether it was on him or in him... His head spun dizzyingly, losing himself in the moment, panting and whimpering, though he was right where he wanted to be. Slick pre-cum drooled down his chin, marking his neck, his chest, where his body slipped up against the dragon's, though he didn't care for the mess, not when it sent him so adoringly high as if he had become intoxicated on the sweetest of liquors.

Re churred throatily, but did not push Chris over the edge, even though his cock throbbed with raw need. No, he could keep Chris there for as long as he wanted, panting hotly over his partner's backside, tongue slithering and slurping, rimming and eating out his backside as if it was the very first time that the dirty pleasure had been theirs to take. With the scent of his partner filling his nostrils, Re let his orgasm build, closer and closer to the edge, knowing that Chris felt it in the suddenly urgent throbbing of his cock within his mouth.

Chris groaned around him, the light reverberations from his lips trembling deep, though Re had no interest at all in holding back. Why should he when everything was just the way it was supposed to be between them? They were free and had been free for a long time -- so it was up to them to choose exactly the way that they wanted to enjoy that very freedom for themselves.

Re bellowed, snarling over Chris' rump, though did not hold back as he ejaculated forcibly, cum spilling forth into his partner's mouth, balls aching and throbbing as they sent his load exactly where it was that it needed to go. The creamy load easily spilt over in a thick deluge from Chris' mouth but neither partner minded that at all as Chris coughed and gagged -- and still did everything that he could to get every creamy drop down his throat.

Chris moaned, slurping up the cum, seed pouring over his head, even slickening his hair down flat to his scalp. It was too much, all too much, the messiest facial that he had ever received, though he was practically bathing in the dragon's seed at that point. He drew back only for breath, plunging back down to cover the tip of the meaty spire with his mouth, straining with all his might to take down all that he craved.

It was a carving, very much so, even as the dragon's powerful orgasm petered out, slowly, leaving Chris blinking and wondering just how long the drake had been cumming for, how much time had passed. Time seemed to lose all meaning in a moment like that, when sex drew out between them, though Chris moaned and let Re hitch him up against the wall, his backside devoid of dragon tongue, all of a sudden, even though he knew that the dragon must have let his rump go to be able to pick up him and hold him there.

"What a messy man," Re rumbled, tail flicking back and forth as he stood, pinning Chris to the cave wall, though it was worn smooth and soft from the passage of their bodies over time. "Perhaps my load is better pumped into a different hole?"

His cock had not softened at all between rounds: one of the benefits to being a dragon with a considerable amount of stamina at his disposal. Comfortable in the dragon's hold, claws lightly curled around his shoulder and his hip respectively to pin him to the wall, Chris moaned as he rolled into the drake's touch, as eager for his own needs to be fulfilled as he had been to pleasure Re.

Yet it was even better when that thick, hot length of dragon meat finally sank into his backside, stretching him out bit by bit, already slick with cum and drool from Chris' lips, though cum surely overruled anything Chris had been able to contribute to. The dragon was simply so productive that morning that he had no idea how anything else could have been true.

It was submission, yes, but all in the way that he knew that his lover would take care of him, Re setting up a pace that pounded more than ruthlessly into Chris' backside, grind after grind pushing in, teasing open just a little more of Chris' backside with every crude stroke. Still, Re's cock pulsed out pre-cum, dribbling and drooling thickly, making it easier to thrust as he lubricated his own way.

Yet all that mess had to go somewhere as Chris squirmed, pre-cum pushed up deeper inside him, the bearing force of his lover's cock all that he could focus on. Gasping and heaving, lips parted in a soundless cry of pleasure, there was nowhere for him to go and all he could do was submit to the tantalising thrusts of morning sex as Re took care of him too in the best of ways. Cum still marked his face and chest, glistening on his darker skin, as if he had left it there deliberately, though, frankly, they had both been too caught up in the moment to even consider cleaning off before continuing their fun.

Every thrust rippled through Re, though he was able to last much longer than he had the first time, after cumming once already. He thrust and ground with a savage growl, though his jaws hung open to let his long tongue dangle out, saliva drooling from it. It was just so good to get lost in the moment, knowing with full confidence that Chris could take every hot and heavy stroke of his cock that he could possibly dish out, holding on tightly to his forelegs even as Chris scrabbled to push down on him even more.

It was not a position that Chris had that kind of leverage in, however, not as Re barked a short, draconic snap of laughter, giddy with lust. He just wanted to make his partner lose control too, to see his cock explode in delight also, sharing the moment with Chris, as he always did, in the best and the most lustful of ways.

The slick mess from his cock threatened more and more urgently with every thrust, the dragon relaxing into the moment, the roll of his hips, tail slapping desperately against the ground, though he was mindful not to leave cracks in it, as he once had. That was the kind of mess that neither of them wanted to have to clean up at all!

Yet the moment had to come through as Chris arched and moaned against him, losing himself in passion as, finally, his backside clenched around Re's cock where there was really no space to do so. Chris couldn't help it, however, not as his cock throbbed in bliss and waves of ecstasy swept his body, delight coursing through, throb after throb, pulse after pulse, pulling Re over the edge with him as the dragon unloaded.

The ropes of thick, creamy seed were not to be contained solely within Chris' backside, however, and slopped out messily along the length of the dragon's spire, his meat not enough to plug the man up while there was so much that could not be held within. Chris moaned and squirmed weakly on Re's cock as the dragon lowered him gently to the ground, still thrusting and grinding, though he pulled out at the very last moment to let the final spurts of cum pour out over his partner's body.

The dragon growled contentedly as, once again, he marked Chris as his own, letting the man bask in his spunk as he laid there, panting, straining to recover in the tail end of his own orgasm, though Chris would take longer to come back to himself than that. That left Re to spend his seed over his partner, seeding him as his own, the last drools spurting out against Chris' softening dick, though Chris' backside was still strained into a gape, thickly slavering cum as if it was some wild beast.

Re rumbled a pleased growl, half-curling up around Chris and propping his head up on his foreleg, though they would both need a bath in the river before returning to the cave to clean up, most likely. But that could come in its own time as they relaxed together, the dragon's throaty growls lulling Chris as he panted and laughed lightly, curling into the warmth of Re's scales.

Despite the mess of the morning, something told them both that the clean-up was going to be even more entertaining for them!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Size Difference in Love A man and a dragon enjoy their time together...in NonHuman
Anemone A young man has an anal encounter with an alien being.in Anal
Possessive Re, a dragon, fucks his human lover...in Fetish
Autumn Breeding Breeding amongst the leaves...in Fetish
Riding the Pony The dragon and the boy mare meet for the first time...in NonHuman
More Stories