Possessive

Story Info
Re, a dragon, fucks his human lover...
2.1k words
3.6k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Re growled, storming back into the cave and barely pausing to allow Christóforos, who more usually went solely by Chris those days, to jump down from his back. Chris swore and staggered, eyes wide, though he couldn't quite stop a tiny, traitorous smirk from his lips.

"Re... Re, it's really okay."

"You can't tell me it's okay!"

The green dragon whipped around with a snarl on his muzzle, fury all bundled up inside him. Yet it was not the kind of anger that Re was accustomed to letting out, twisting through him like the lighter green markings running down his sides and across his back. He just couldn't put a claw on it, not when it roiled and boiled like that, like something hot and bubbling was rising around his heart.

He'd never been jealous before. It was new to him, something churning and growling, something that felt like it was trying to burrow its way out of him.

But it could not... It was already inside him.

"You..." Re tried to take a deep breath, taking in what was happening, trying to feel what he was actually feeling... It was Chris who had helped him with that before. "You...were flirting with the merchant. Or... No, that's not right. He was touching you and leaning in close to you and smiling too much at you..."

Ah...

Chris rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Maybe it had been a little cavalier of him to think that Re wouldn't become jealous, but it wouldn't have been all that untoward in the human world. It was the world he was a part of too, of course, but he felt further and further away from where he had grown up in slavery.

It was better now that he was free, though he could never go back to that, never.

Still, there were aspects of the world he didn't know at all and he forgot sometimes that emotions could be tangled around relationships.

"I know... I'm sorry," he said more gently, his amusement fading. "I didn't mean to lead him on, I was genuinely just trying to buy the new rug for our home."

Re shuffled his wings against his back, but the steely look in the dragon's eye did not fade.

"There's nothing to worry about," Chris went on, not realising Re was still contemplating things. "I am definitely not interested in him, we won't ever go back to that market stall in town if you don't want to. It's okay. I only have eyes for you, darling."

Re, however, wasn't quite thinking like that. He wanted his partner, but...there was something else there too. Something clawing and twisting, curling up inside him. Need pooled in his loins, and he shook his massive head back and forth, eyes fixed on Chris. His shaft pressed out against his slit, where it was contained at the crux between his hind legs, the tip protruding.

He had to make a claim... Chris needed to know who he belonged to. Even if the feeling there, truly, was mutual.

"Come here."

Re rumbled a growl and, hesitantly, Chris advanced, one step after the other. He rested his hands on the dragons neck, rubbing softly, though did not try to entrap his neck by hugging him, just trying to soothe and reassure him.

"I always love you and only you," Chris said with a smile. "I'm sorry I had a part in making you jealous, I promise I'll do better next time."

Re growled.

"You will. And I will...now..."

The dragon snarled as he lunged, easily bowling Chris over backwards with the size difference between them. Chris yelped, but the larger dragon was swift to sweep his wing under Chris to catch him.

"You are mine!"

Chris couldn't do anything as the dragon's teeth raked down his front: not hard enough to draw blood but enough to bruise him lightly while his clothes were torn from him. Re wasn't in his right mind -- or, at least, he didn't seem to be. But that was not a bad thing, not as Chris gasped, striving to rake in all the air to his lungs that he could, but he would find himself catching his breath for a good time yet.

He grunted, shuddering as the dragon's tongue spilled over him, coating him briefly in the dragon's saliva. It was potent, laced with pheromones, even though they wouldn't affect him as a human -- it would have been very different if Chris had bene another dragon, however. Yet it was an act of marking, layering his scent over the human, and Chris moaned, twisting around on to his back.

"Unff... Re..."

The shreds of his clothes fell from him, a strip of a loose shirt still hanging from one shoulder, though Chris did not even care that everything was happening so quickly. It was better, for both him and the dragon, for him to give himself up to the drake, to let Re stake the claim he needed, lust aching through him.

His cock tried to harden, but it was difficult to think about anything like that as a hard shaft pressed over his backside. It was impossibly big, but he had managed to take it time after time again, with a little care and consideration between dragon and human for the size difference.

There was no time, not in that instance, to slow down and lubricate his backside, however, even if that might have helped the thick length thrust inside, sinking home where it belonged. Chris strove to scramble on to his hands and knees, not even all that far inside their home cave where the ground was rougher and not well-swept, but the drake was swifter than him. With driven precision, he scooped Chris up against his stomach, claws cupping his body without hurting him, and pulled him back down against his scales, on to his cock.

"Unfff..."

Chris groaned, the rounded, smooth tip of the dragon's cock grinding into his backside. It pried open his anal ring with no trouble at all, yet it was up to the human to bear through the strain of it. The incredible stretch ached through him and he yelped sharply, though managed to get his feet back, still with his sandals on from being out, against the dragon's legs, where his thighs were.

With Re bending his legs and resting heavily on a foreleg to grind his partner back on to his cock, it gave him some purchase, though he didn't want to push away from Re. Not when exhilaration rolled through him, despite the strain, huffing and panting, grunting in the back of his throat.

It was the best sex he'd ever had, heaving, letting Re do with him as he willed. There was a coarse, savage edge to the drake's thrusts that had never been there before and the dragon walked them, however awkwardly, forward to the wall, pinning him there as Chris weakly rested his hands against it.

"Unff... Re..." He groaned, licking his lips, his entire body aching as his backside stretched and stretched. "Take me..."

And that was exactly what the dragon wanted to do. Re snarled, relishing in control, in dominance, though it was permitted between them. There were safe words too, in case things ever went too far, though they had not needed to use them yet. Re slammed in, using the muscle in his hindquarters to grind deep, the tight backside of the human straining around him. He could just about feel Chris' muscles twitching and pulling at him, though Chris could not even clench properly around him as need rolled through them both.

It was their moment and Chris was his and only his. That was all he needed, to stake his claim, to show Chris and the world that there was nothing anyone could ever do to take Chris away from him. Chris belonged to him and he would show Chris why he was the only one his partner should ever want too!

Of course, Chris wasn't going anywhere anyway, but he needed it too, that rough, breathless, savage sex. The dragon's cock trembled with need, burrowing deep, a good few inches still left outside Chris' arse, but there was only so much Re could do while they hadn't prepared more slowly with each other. Still, it was everything they needed from one another and they wouldn't have had it any other way.

The rock and grind of their bodies coming together was what Re lived for, though he never would have told Chris. If Chris had asked, he might have said that flying with Chris above the clouds was what he lived for, those moments in partnership and peace. But he lusted for something more desperate and carnal too, something that was more draconic than Re had ever even been allowed to experience before.

The dragon had his mate and his mate wasn't going anywhere. He huffed and panted, jaws hanging open, saliva spilling from them. Yet, even for Re, it was not enough, wanting to thrust fully and use the entire might of his cock, though there was only so much he could do there. He had to take care of his partner too and there was a size difference too between them that had to be considered, so he could never quite be as crude or as rough as he wanted.

But there were other ways to make his mark on Chris as he withdrew with a grunt, shuddering bodily.

"Unff... Re..."

Chris' moan caught his attention but the only look in the man's eyes under him was lust as he lay where he was placed, on one of their thick rugs, the dragon looming over him. Re ground his cock up against Chris', though the human's shaft was much smaller than his. It was not a point of comparison that ever came up between them, though Chris bucked up against him, despite his physical soreness.

All he wanted was to be close to Re, yes, to feel pleasure, how it rolled through him, swamping him. Yet the dragon would always be there to catch him again, never even the once letting him fall, and he could trust him as the dragon humped and ground over him, using his body.

"Mmmph..."

Chris shuddered, though Re was already close, his cock glistening with spilling beads of thick pre-cum. He tried to cling to the drake's shaft, his hands folding around his length, though the dragon was slippery with his arousal, sliding back and forth, his scent marking Chris as he'd wanted.

He ached for it, losing himself in the moment, the moment of being claimed. To be used and possessed, knowing that he had a warm, scaled body to come to at the end of it all, to be tucked in against Re's side with his tail securing him. There was a claim to be made there, yes, but it was a lustful one, jealousy burning down to adoration and passion.

As Re bellowed, orgasm erupting from him, Chris moaned, letting the drake's cream paint him, splattering down from his neck over his chest and some errant, lighter spurts marking his lower stomach. Desire curled through him, yet the splatter of his own climax was easily lost in the mess of the drake's cream, mixing with his, their seed mingling in possessive lust.

It was just where he needed to be, even though he could never have anticipated that a trip out to town together would have ended so lustfully. Chris tried to chuckle, but his light amusement died on his lips while ecstasy settled into him, pulling him gently down into the afterglow. He was surely going to be sore afterwards, but, well...that was all part of the fun. With the dragon's cock grinding against his, he took deep, steadying breaths, his lips, even then, trying to quirk up into a smile.

Possessed by his dragon partner was the best place to be.

And that was never going to change.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare4 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

KimmylongKimmylong4 months ago

This story was so smoking hot. I would love to read about these characters again and maybe with some fire next time. This is my first story on this app. So far I am in absolute love.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01 A bunny submits to a breeding gangbang of passion...in NonHuman
Dragon in Rut Re, a dragon, wakes his lover to sate his needs...in NonHuman
Morning Surprise Chris wakes the dragon with some morning pleasure...in NonHuman
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
More Stories