Quebec GILFs Into Haitian Men

Story Info
Mireille and Peterson connect in Aylmer, Quebec.
1.8k words
2.88
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Meet Peterson Jean-Pierre, a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Gatineau, Quebec. He lives in an apartment on St. Jacques Street, near the Portage area, which houses lots of Canadian Government offices, a few shops and a bus station. Peterson is twenty four years old and studies applied business at La Cite Collegiale. The brother has ambition, and wants to be a businessman someday. Peterson has a problem which causes a lot of friction in his life. He's got a weird addiction, of sorts...

"I like older White women, forty five and up, no shame in my game," Peterson posted on his dating profile. While Peterson is definitely not the first young Black man to have a thing for White women, he's definitely unique given the age demographic that he favors. For a long time, Peterson's profile went ignored, until he heard back from a mystery lady. That's how Peterson first became aware of Mireille Pelletier, a fifty-year-old French Canadian woman living in the Aylmer area of Quebec.

"J'adore les hommes noirs, I love Black men," Mireille wrote to Peterson, who replied with a smiley face and also included his cell phone number. The two of them then ended up talking for over an hour on the phone. The online spot Interracial Encounters was definitely living up to its name. Peterson and Mireille decided to throw caution to the wind and met at the Rideau shopping center in downtown Ottawa. It was a meeting that would change their lives.

Peterson and Mireille met at the mall's food court, and had a good time, talking for over an hour over Chinese food and Pepsis. Peterson found Mireille quite interesting. At the age of fifty, Mireille stood five-foot-nine, a bit chubby, with long blonde hair streaked with gray, alabaster skin and lively blue eyes. The chubby French Canadian lady looked good to Peterson, who really, really likes older White women. Peterson started to salivate the moment Mireille arrived, wearing a Black leather jacket, red turtleneck shirt, and Black leather miniskirt, with matching Black leather boots. The lady was hot.

"I went to the University of Ottawa a long time ago, college days are the best," Mireille said to Peterson, as he told her about his dreams and ambitions. Peterson looked at Mireille the way a hungry man looks at fast food. The French Canadian GILF looked magically delicious and a certain big and tall young Haitian man most definitely wanted a taste. Mireille sensed Peterson's eagerness, and found it flattering the way he kept checking her out. The two of them finished their meals and went for a walk around the Rideau shopping center. Folks stared at the age gap pair, but Mireille and Peterson did not care...

"I noticed that there were a lot of posts about BDSM on your profile, tell me about that," Peterson said, and Mireille grinned. The sexy French Canadian mature lady told her new Haitian friend about her interest in the world of bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism. Mireille used to work as a professional dominatrix a long time ago, after she lost her cushy job with the Canadian Government but before she got married to an ass hole.

"BDSM is fun, you should try it sometime," Mireille said to Peterson with a wicked grin, and he smiled nervously. Peterson and Mireille went into several stores, enjoying the fact that the Rideau shopping center was open, even though things in Toronto were shut down due to the whole Covid mess. The City of Ottawa, while boring, has fared better than most Canadian cities when it comes to managing the Covid crisis. Peterson and Mireille finished their browsing, and then took the bus back to Gatineau. Once in Aylmer, Mireille welcomed Peterson to her place, a two-story townhouse, and treated him to some Quebecer hospitality...

"Bienvenu chez nous, welcome home, ยป Mireille told Peterson, and she then gave him a tour of the place. Peterson seemed to get along with Mireille's pet dog Harriet the Jack Russell Terrier, which she took as a good sign. The French Canadian GILF doesn't trust any man whom her dog doesn't like. Mireille still has nightmares about her ex-husband Jean-Paul Tremblay, who used to beat her. He died some time ago from a heart attack. Mireille is enjoying widowhood, and the small fortune that the Tremblay Estate left her...

"You have a lovely place," Peterson told Mireille as they sat in her living room, and watched the popular Canadian talk show Tout Le Monde En Parle. Mireille grinned and looked at Peterson. The tall, dark-skinned and burly young Haitian man was quite handsome, and Mireille couldn't wait to try him out. For a while now, Mireille has been having sexual relations with Black men. She finds them intelligent, sexy, and good company.

"Come to me," Mireille told Peterson in a sexy, bossy tone which he found sexy. Mireille stood up and kissed Peterson, wrapping her arms around him. The two lovers kissed passionately and then continued with their fun in the bedroom. They slipped out of their clothes, and began exploring one another. Mireille grinned as Peterson admired her curvaceous body. With her big tits, chubby body, thick thighs and big round ass, Mireille definitely appealed to Peterson's tastes. The Haitian brother digs big beautiful women, as long as they're White, and over the age of forty five. Nothing wrong with that.

"You look beautiful," Peterson told Mireille, and he kissed her from her head to her toes. Mireille groaned as Peterson sucked on her tits, teasing her areolas with his tongue. Mireille opened her legs to him, and Peterson began eating her pussy. Peterson kissed Mireille's sex and proceeded to tease her clit with his tongue before working his fingers into her pussy. Peterson worked Mireille over with his fingers and tongue, causing her to moan and squirm in sheer pleasure. Mature White pussy tastes good on this Haitian brother's tongue. Peterson knows what he likes, and goes for it...

"Hmm, let me sit on your face," Mireille told Peterson, and after switching positions, she did just that. Peterson lay naked on the bed, stroking his thick Haitian dick while Mireille straddled him, smothering his handsome visage with her chubby White ass. Smiling, the chubby older White woman rode the young Black man's face like a queen on her throne. Mireille sighed happily as Peterson grabbed her ass and resumed eating her pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Oh yeah," Peterson said, groaning as Mireille took his dick into her mouth. After riding his face for a while, Mireille was hornier than ever, and the Haitian stud had to find a way to satisfy her thirst. Peterson smiled as Mireille's lovely blonde head bobbed up and down while she sucked his dick. Is there anything hotter than a mature White woman sucking a younger Black man's dick? Probably not. Mireille loves to suck Black dicks. She publicly dates Black men. It's what this mature Quebec lady does to make the world a better place...

"Fuck me, mon beau," Mireille told Peterson as she got on all fours, and shook her big White ass at him. Peterson watched the mature White lady with the thick ass actually twerk, and he smiled. Putting on a condom, Peterson eased his dick into Mireille's pussy. The freaky Quebec GILF moaned as her Haitian lover buried his dick inside of her. Do Haitian dicks fit inside the vaginas of French Canadian women? Apparently so. Peterson gripped Mireille's wide hips and began fucking her with deep, passionate thrusts. Quebec pussy absolutely rocks, and Peterson couldn't get enough of it...

"This is hot," Peterson said, as Mireille tossed him a bottle of lubricant, and told him to use it on her ass. Mireille, still on all fours, spread her thick, pale ass cheeks for Peterson. The handsome Haitian stud lubricated his favorite White lady's butt hole and then pushed his dick into her. Mireille let out a sharp squeal as Peterson's dick popped into her butt hole. Just like that, he began to fuck her in the ass. Anal sex is a beautiful thing, especially when it involves a mature White lady and a younger Black man...

"J'adore la bite noire dans mon cul, I love Black dick in my ass," Mireille squealed as Peterson fucked her, smacking her big White ass as he pumped his big Black dick into her butt hole. After fucking Mireille like this for a while, Peterson pulled out of her. Mireille excused herself and went to the bathroom. When she came back, she had a surprise in store for Peterson. Mireille donned her favorite strap-on dildo, and smiled at Peterson as she came back to the bedroom...

"Damn, this is weird, but I'm down for whatever," Peterson said hesitantly, and Mireille grinned as the manly Haitian guy got on all fours. The freaky mature Quebec lady came up behind him and lubricated his ass. Mireille pressed the dildo against Peterson's ass and pushed it inside. Peterson groaned as Mireille's dildo popped into his ass. The Haitian stud watches a lot of porn where Black men fuck White women up the ass, but he'd never seen one where a White lady did a Black guy with a dildo. This was weird, but oddly exciting...

"I love to fuck Black men with my strap-on dildo," Mireille told Peterson, and she bucked her hips, slamming the dildo up his tight Haitian ass. Peterson moaned deeply as Mireille went into dominatrix mode, gripping his hips while working the dildo into his butt hole. Mireille has always been a game changer, a naturally innovative woman, and now that she dates Black men exclusively, she is changing the game by introducing Black men to female domination and BDSM. Peterson is perhaps the sixth or seventh Black men whom Mireille has fucked with her sex toys. The mature Quebec lady is definitely on a mission...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Peterson screamed as Mireille rammed the dildo up his ass. Peterson groaned as Mireille grabbed his dick and tugged him while fucking his ass with the dildo. Peterson moaned deeply and stopped resisting. The big Black man surrendered to the wild and freaky mature Quebec lady who fucked his ass with her phallic toy. Mireille fucked Peterson until he came and when he did, she grabbed his dick, bent down and sucked every last drop of cum from his dick. This beautiful and feisty Quebecer lady is enamored with Black men, and won't quit them anytime soon. They'll have to endure her dominant ways in the bedroom, though...

"I had a blast, mon cheri," Mireille told Peterson as they sat in her living room and drank some wine. Peterson looked at Mireille, astonished by what they'd just done. Mireille smiled as Peterson took her hand and kissed it. That's how it all began between them. The tall, burly young Haitian man and his favorite Quebec GILF began a serious relationship, one fraught with sexual tension and cultural clashes and all that good stuff. What can be said about this seemingly mismatched pair? They're happy together!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers