Moroccan Girls into Black Men

Story Info
Rahim Stephenson fucks curvy Selina in Marrakesh.
1.5k words
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Good Moroccan girls aren't supposed to mess around with Black guys," Rahim Stephenson said, grinning. The six-foot-tall, athletic, dark-skinned and dreadlocked young Jamaican-American man leaned back against the wall and locked eyes with a certain North African beauty. Outside the American Embassy, located on Younes Street in downtown Marrakesh, the summer heat blazed. Rahim paid no heed to the Moroccan summer heat, accustomed as he was to such scorchers in his native Jamaica, and in New Mexico, where he'd grown up. Licking his lips, Rahim awaited the lady's response.

"Who says I'm a good Moroccan girl?" Selina Chaouni asked coyly, and Rahim laughed, and shrugged. With her hijab and traditional dress, Selina could have fooled anyone into thinking she was a prim and proper Muslim gal. Pressing her curvy body against his, she patted the growing bulge in his cargo pants. In the panic room located in the American Embassy's basement, safe from the security cameras, the two of them got better acquainted. Selina unzipped Rahim's pants, freeing his long and thick ebony cock. The curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned young woman pushed her thick glasses to the bridge of her nose, then went to work.

"Oh my," Rahim said as Selina got on her knees and began stroking his dick. When Rahim first arrived in the City of Marrakesh, he thought the Moroccan ladies were lovely but somewhat unattainable due to racial, cultural and religious differences. Moroccan guys do seem like the jealous and possessive type. Rahim, who's doing a six-month stint in Morocco as part of the U.S. Mission, wasn't about to live like a hermit. Nope, he wanted some of that Moroccan pussy and would not be deterred...

As a security consultant working for the American Embassy in Marrakesh, Rahim made good money and had a nice place to live. Fearless, he started to holler at the Moroccan ladies, and one of them, kitchen gal Selina Chaouni here, responded to his advances. Hired as a contractor by the Culinary Services Department of the American Embassy in Marrakesh, Selina is a cutie and many of the American personnel are fond of her. Rahim was nevertheless the only one bold move to make a move on Selina. Can't hate a brother for shooting his shot at the ladies, wherever he happens to be...

"Hmm, you're uncut," Selina remarked, as she stroked Rahim's dick, and she looked at him, a puzzled look on her pretty face. Rahim shrugged, hoping that Selina wasn't about to make a fuss over his uncircumcised status. In the Caribbean, most men are natural from head to toe, while in the Muslim world, most men undergo body modification in the name of religion and culture. When Selina pulled back his foreskin and took his dick into her mouth, Rahim exhaled in relief. Hot damn, Selina had him going for a moment there, for real...

"You're so wild," Rahim said gently, and Selina winked at him but didn't say anything. Of course, it's hard to say anything when there's a big black dick in one's mouth. Selina's lovely head bobbed up and down while she fellated Rahim. Sighing happily, Rahim closed his eyes as Selina worked her magic on him. At the age of twenty six, Rahim has been with his fair share of women. From the lovely, dark-skinned and big-bottomed ladies of the Caribbean to the pale-skinned, blonde-haired and willowy beauties of the American Heartland, Rahim has had them all. When it comes to women, a man either has 'it' or he doesn't. There are common threads everywhere when it comes to attraction and desire...

"I don't normally do this," Selina paused to say, and Rahim opened his eyes and nodded thoughtfully. If he had a dime for every cock-loving gal who claimed that she wasn't too keen on oral sex, he'd be a rich man. Of course, Rahim kept such thoughts to himself. Gently, he caressed Selina's lovely face and stroked her cheek. Holding Selina's gaze, Rahim nodded almost imperceptibly. Selina winked at him and continued sucking his dick. When she laughed while licking the underside of his shaft, Rahim groaned. Yeah, Selina was no novice, and definitely likes a wild time. Nothing wrong with that in the slightest...

"Hmm, you do this so well," Rahim murmured, and he tickled Selina's ear, sliding his digit on the side of her hijab. Selina grinned and continued sucking Rahim's dick. When Selina stopped sucking his cock and took his balls into her mouth, Rahim was pleasantly surprised. For such a tiny gal with a small mouth, Selina was full of surprises. Rahim was briefly reminded of a snake swallowing something bigger than its mouth ought to be able to accommodate...but in a nice way. Selina sucked on Rahim's balls as though they were sugar cubes. Soon, the feisty Moroccan cutie had Rahim groaning and moaning. Hijab girls are freakier than they appear!

Selina stopped sucking Rahim's cock and balls, and he sighed in sheer, wanton pleasure. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, Selina looked up at Rahim. Holding out his hand, Rahim pulled Selina to her feet like a gentleman. Selina grinned as Rahim grabbed her and carried her over to a nearby table, then laid her there. Rahim looked at the curvy beauty who lay on the table, spread-eagled and ripe for plucking. Selina nodded as Rahim pulled her shoes off her feet, and then took her toes into his mouth.

"Hmm, good thing I got a pedicure last week," Selina said, giggling as Rahim sucked on her toes. Rahim sucked her toes one at a time, and then moved upward. Rahim hiked up Selina's skirt and began to explore her womanhood. Selina shuddered as Rahim slid his hand between her thighs. Those nimble fingers of his brushed against her panties. Taking a deep breath, Selina willed herself to relax and let Rahim do his thing. Rahim pulled down Selina's panties, and then brought his face to her crotch. Inhaling Selina's womanly scent, Rahim began eating her pussy. What does a Moroccan woman taste like? This inquisitive Jamaican American stud really, really wants to know...

"Just relax, sweetie," Rahim said, and he began sucking on Selina's clit. The young Moroccan woman shuddered as Rahim slid two fingers inside her while teasing her clit with his tongue. He began licking her up and down, causing her to squeal in sheer delight. In her twenty years upon this earth, Selina has been with a few fellas and a gal or two. None of Selina's previous lovers ever lathered her pussy with their tongue like this. While licking Selina's pussy, Rahim slid a probing finger into her asshole. Selina gasped but did not object. Rahim, emboldened, continued to lick Selina's pussy while fingering her asshole.

"You're a crazy, wild man," Selina said, a little while later, as Rahim propped her up on all fours. Rahim admired Selina's thick round ass and grinned appreciatively. Aside from the occasional Latin beauty, Moroccan women seemed to be the only ladies capable of competing with Black women in the booty department. Spreading her ass cheeks, Selina grimaced as Rahim slid his tongue into her booty hole. At the same time, Rahim wriggled his fingers inside Selina's pussy. Selina cried out in pleasure as Rahim stimulated her holes. The Jamaican-American stud had the Moroccan beauty right where he wanted her...

"Come ride me," Rahim said to Selina, after making her cream herself thanks to his oral action. Selina, still tingle down below, was more than ready for some dick. Rahim slid his thick cock into her with one firm thrust. Nothing quite like taking a woman doggie style. Selina licked her lips as Rahim held her hips and began slamming his dick into her pussy. The tall, dark-skinned American stud slung his dick into Selina's pussy, fucking her with passion as he explored her murky depths. Selina might look soft and sweet but in the bedroom she likes the rough stuff. Fortunately, that's right up Rahim's alley...

Much later, after fucking each other's brains out, Selina and Rahim put their clothes back on and resumed their normal duties. Rahim continued to watch security footage of the American Embassy's interior and exterior, while Selina cooked up a storm in the kitchen. What transpired between them was a quickie, nothing more and nothing less. There would be no attachments and no awkwardness the next time Selina and Rahim ran into each other. Both parties understand what the deal is...

At the end of the day, men and women the world over are driven by their primal urges, passions which cannot be denied. From Africa to the Americas, from the Middle East to Europe, humans are driven by their primal, atavistic urges. Race, religion and culture can only get in the way. A deceptive calm reigns over the American Embassy in Marrakesh. Rahim finished work, then headed to his apartment on Bilal Terrace, located a few blocks from the American Embassy. As for Selina, after work she went to her place in nearby Al-Tawfiq Avenue, and shared every detail of her late-afternoon romp with her roommate Nora. That night, as Selina lay on her bed, she smiled as she thought of a certain passionate American...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Rolling Chubby Latina Bred at EDC Thick girl rolling on MDMA left with a warm load inside.in Interracial Love
The PAWG Nurse and the Elder BBC Pt. 01 Vanesa is a young PAWG nurse that meets a mature black man.in Interracial Love
Mom vs. Frat Boys A sweet MILF meets some boys from a black fraternity.in Interracial Love
Black Neighbors Neighbors make me a woman.in Interracial Love
The Korean Daughter & Mom First the daughter and then the mother wants some.in Interracial Love
More Stories