Morrris at Fleming

Story Info
Nelly gave oral service to Morris. She was not supposed to.
1.8k words
4.2
2.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background: This is my first posting. I have always enjoy the fantasy of office sex. But I got inspired after reading a story called "MY SECRETARY" written by fellow member seth_perm. You may want to ready his story first. In his story seth_perm referred to the women in the office as SW (Secretary-Whore). In my story below, I referred them as SS (Secretary-Slut).

Read my story below and let me know what you think. Thank you. :)

Morris is not my own boss. He is another associate in the firm with his office next to Tanner's. Tanner is my own boss.

As employees we all have company mobile phones for communication purposes.

One day I was working in my cubicle while my own boss is away from the office. My phone rang off and I got a text message from Morris. "Please come into my office, I need special assistance from you."

As common practice in the messages sent and received, there are two types of assistance: "assistance" and "special assistance". If someone asks for assistance, that is office and professional help; if someone asks for "special assistance", you know he wants intimacy.

Usually associates have their office doors open. So I straightened up myself, made sure I look presentable and walked to Morris' office to see him.

When he saw me, he said, "close the door please." So I closed the door, and as common practice by all SS, I turned the dead bolt and locked it too.

He stood up and said, "come over to the couch." There was a laptop computer sitting on the coffee table. So I went over to the couch and sat down with him.

I saw there is an online catalog of Victoria's Secret lingerie showing on the screen.

Morris said, "you see, valentine's day is coming up and I want to buy something for my wife. Could you help me choose?"

I thought he just came up with a lame excuse trying to have me getting intimate with him.

So I sat close next to him. he used the remote control of his laptop to automate the scrolling of the online catalog, showing photos of beautiful models all cladded in sexy lingerie and high heels.

"What do you think?" Morris asked me.

"They are all very beautiful." I replied.

He started to twitch uncomfortably in his seat and rubbing his own crotch.

So I asked him quietly, "Morris, would you like me to take care of your erection?"

"Hmmm .... Yes please." He replied.

So I replaced his hand with mine, and started to unbuckle his belt and unzip him.

I slid down his pants and undies and he wrapped one of his arms around my waist and started to caress my ass and thigh. I leaned on his chest, looked at his cock and started wanking it up and down slowly. His cock was about 6" long but quite girthy. And I occasionally reached down to cup and tickled his balls lightly too.

Morris' cock throbbed and got harder. He leaned back on the couch, closed his eyes and breathed heavily. Seemed like he was enjoying my hand service.

I asked Morris quietly, "How is my special assistance? Do you like it Morris? Am I good?"

Morris replied "Yeah..." ... and then he opened his eyes to look at me, and he asked me quietly, "Nelly, can you give me a nice suck?"

Feeling a little bit shocked, I raised my eyebrows and told Morris, "Morris, you know you have Michelle as your own SS. According to the firm's policy, you should expect oral relief ONLY from her."

Morris said almost the same thing. He said, "Yes I do love Michelle. She is amazing. But Nelly, the way you dress is mesmerizing."

I said, "Oh!"

And he added, "especially those high heels that you wear to work every day... so fucking sexy...."

"I see" I replied.

Then He said, "Yes - Michelle wears high heels to work too.... but seems like the heels you wear are higher than hers."

Yes -- the SS in the office are all professionally dressed. Pant suits; Dress suits; dresses; blouses and skirts ... sometime miniskirts. But every SS wears ranging from 2 inches to 5 inches. Michelle usually wears 2 to 3 inches while I usually wear 3 to 4 inches. I change into my 5 inch stiletto pumps when Tanner, my own boss, needs special assistance from me.

Not wanting to disappoint Morris, I said, "OK Morris, I will do it just for once. AND don't expect this from me all the time." So I stood up, pushed away the coffee table to make it a bigger space for me to kneel between Morris' legs.

I knelt between Morris' legs. I pulled his pants and underwear further down to his ankles. His cock was just inches from my face. Holding and looking at his cock, which was about 6 inches along but quite girthy. His cock did not look too intimidating. Honestly it looked cute. I looked at the underside of his cock, and then looked back up at Morris submissively.

He looked at me, nodded his head and said, "Yeah baby ... go for it."

I looked back at his cock, I closed my eyes and started to lick the frenulum of his penis. I was told that area is a very sensitive area for men. From my own experience, guys love it when I do that.

His cock started to throb. That was an indication that he loved it. I licked a few times more and then kissed his glans and then downward along his shaft. His cock was lovely.

Still with my eyes closed, I continued to hold his shaft and used it to caress the left side of my face cheeks. His shaft felt so warm and good. There was precum oozing out from his cock head. With that continuous caressing motion, that warm sticky fluid smeared in to my skin.

I brought his shaft across to the other side of my cheek, his cockhead strolling along my lips. Yeah, that felt good. I had his shaft as well as cockhead caressing my right cheek for a short while and then brought it back to my left cheek, with his cockhead strolling along my lips again.

His cockhead felt like an erotic lipstick for me.

I then had an idea: Holding his shaft, I had his cockhead strolling along my lips back and forth, like how I put on my lipstick every morning before I go to work.

After a few back and forth circular motions, I opened my mouth wide, trying to gulp down his proud manhood.

This is one of the most submissive things a woman can do to a man sexually. If the guy is the one that I love, such as my husband, I really do not mind doing it. Here at the firm, the corporate policy is that we as SS are supposed to give oral relief to our own boss only. Yes -- we can give manual relief to every associate -- only if they ask politely. We will perform other special assistance only if we want to. And the firm has very strict personnel policies to ensure all employees are protected from bullying, harassment or coercion of any sort.

I started shallow at first, just engulfing his cockhead ... just like suck a marble shaped lollipop a few times. I opened my eyes, his cockhead was glistened with my saliva on it, with a string of saliva connecting between his cockhead and my lips.

Looking at his cockhead, I told myself in my mind, "Be courageous." Then I closed my eyes again, opened my mouth as wide as I could in order to take his whole cock into my mouth.

His shaft was hot and hard. I tried to suck it all the way down. I bopped my head slowly up and down, giving Morris his oral pleasure. At times, his cockhead touched the back of my throat, causing me to gag a little bit.

I did not look, but I was sure Morris must have been leaning back on the couch with his eyes closed and breathing heavily while enjoying my oral service. While I was still having my eyes closed, I felt one of his hands combing through my hair, and then went to the back of my head, trying to pull my head towards him, forcing me to suck him all the way to the base of his cock.

I resisted his pull because there was already so much manmeat inside my mouth. In addition, I wanted to go slow so that he could enjoy it longer. But with his heavy breathing and moaning I knew this could end soon.

Suddenly, Morris broke his silence, "Fuck.... no wonder Tanner says he likes you so much......" I guess it is no secret that these associates do compare notes and share their experiences about the SS in the office.

In no time Morris started to grunt. His cock throbbed and his lower body started to squirm uncontrollably. Suddenly I felt gushes of Morris' hot cum exploded into my mouth ... jolt after jolt after jolt. There was so much of his hot sticky spunk inside my mouth, it almost leaked out. Not wanting to mess up my clothes, I had no choice but to swallow it .......

Eventually his climax subsided. His cock became soft and limp and slipped out of my mouth.

Out of my surprise, he said in an apologizing manner, "I am sorry. I came so fast. I cannot control it."

Taking my last gulp of his seed down my throat, I looked at him, comforted him and said, "That's ok. You are just a normal and healthy man. It's your first time with me and that got you excited. I guess with Michelle your own SS, you could have held a lot longer before losing into her mouth."

I then told him to rest on the couch and no need to pull up his pants and undies while I stood up and went to the private bathroom inside his office to rinse my mouth and freshened up.

After that, I brought back a hot towel, knelt between his legs again. I held his soft cock with one hand and used my other hand to wipe his groin clean with the hot towel. This another submissive thing that we Asian girls naturally do to guys after getting intimate.

After the hot towel service, I helped Morris zipping up and buckled up his belt.

I looked at Morris in his eyes and told him, "Well Morris, I have done you a favour. I know Michelle called in sick today. When she returns to the office, tell her that you owe Tanner one and she should return him the favour."

Morris agreed and said that he would tell Michelle when she returned to work the next day.

I kissed on Morris' forehead and walked to the door, unlocked it and left Morris' office ...... as if nothing had happened inside that room.