Mortal Cumbat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her jaw dropped.

'No... wait.....'

In that moment the pieces came together. Shor'un had not come to fight her.

He'd come to fuck her.

Lei's knees gave way, and she staggered before picking herself back up, glancing back at her brother whose asshole looked wider than his mouth.

A cold icy fear ran down her neck.

'He's going to... I'm going to...'

She couldn't help it, but her eyes searched the armoured skirt, but could not see that bulge she had spied days ago. She tried not to think about the fact she had been picturing it whilst making love to Kaido. It had forced her to cum harder than she had in months.

The torrent of horrible, degraded thoughts came so fast that it took a few deep breaths to clear them, before raising her fists with more determination than before.

"NO."

"Hur-huh-uh..."

The laugh hit her belly, and Lei cursed her knees which seemed to be working on a different system to the rest of her as they weakened once more.

Then Shor'un's fist rose... and grabbed his helmet.

The audience collectively gasped again as the helm rose up and was thrown aside, clattering to the ground like a church bell with a loud *CLANG* that jolted Lei.

She gazed upon a face of smooth deep chocolate skin, thick lips and one eye with no iris or white at all, merely a black that she found herself circling like a drain, being pulled into its gaze. The other eye was bisected by a thin scar that reached from his forehead down to his straight-jawed chin, bearing salt and pepper stubble around his mouth with similarly coloured hair.

He was... handsome, in a barbaric, masculine way.

Then he was walking forwards.

Lei set her feet, light on the balls, and began to bounce slightly.

'He is strong, so I must be quick....'

"K-K-KEEP... HNG... HNNn... M-MOVING....."

A tiny smile crossed her face as she heard her brother's advice through the orgasmic moaning, trying her best to zone out Reeva's pleasured, perverse grunting as she fucked him.

"Hrg-GRRuHH-"

'He may be having the time of his life.. but he's right.'

Lei began to circle slowly.

Shor'un stopped five paces away.

Lei continued to make a steady ring far enough away that she could react to any strikes, searching for weaknesses.

'His chin and torso look stronger than stone.... Well... maybe if I hit his package... Fates, it looked solid enough it might hurt me if I did...'

Her gaze wandered down huge thighs bristling with muscles, powerful calves and up a warrior-God's body to an emotionless face.

Then Shor'un shocked her again.

He slowly unclipped the armoured skirt in two places, and let it drop to the ground.

Her heart skipped a beat, not for the sound of the metal as it clanged to the ground, nor the sounds of the crowd gasping. No, her vision went hazy as she locked onto the bulge that had haunted her dreams. Something that no other man could equate to, bound in a red cloth tight at the waist.

At this point, dark secrets began to emerge from Lei's heart, surfacing in her mind.... one of the only man she had slept with other than her brother... one who had born nine inches of steel hardness. She had been unable to resist.... and dreamt of him afterwards, so often that at times she resented the proportional and pretty, yet almost dainty manhood of Kaido.

Now those lustful moments were replaying in her head, as she stared at an even greater bulge with her hands frozen in front of her.

"K-KEEP.... Ugghuhg.... K-KEEP M-M.. uugh!... m-moving..!"

She blinked at her brother's words, struggling to push herself out of the hypnosis, managing a few uneven bobs to the side.

Then Shor'un strode forwards, and Lei uttered a weak croak as he stopped in front of her, her form lost in his shadow.

A hand reached out... and caressed her chin.

It was rough, calloused by years of handling a weapon, and when Shor'un brushed her lips, the finger left wet. He leant forwards so his odious bulge was in front of her, unable to be ignored.

She stared.

"Touch it."

Everything in her body screamed yes, yet she whimpered, glancing at her brother and then scrunching her eyes shut, because he was watching with hope in his eyes, yet his cheek twitched as Reeva bounced him gently, strings of his seed reaching down to the floor in a permanent whore flow of a boy being stimulated by a cock in his ass.

The deep, commanding voice brought her back.

"Touch it, Lei of the Southlands."

Lei looked like someone had physically broken her yet she had not a mark on her pale face, a shaking hand rising up as if of its own volition. The moment it came into contact with the gigantic horse-shoe shape, her mouth began to bounce, as if she were struggling to define exactly what to do with the information being pressed into her fingertips.

"L.. Lei?!" Kaido managed to cry out, watching as his sister jerked out of her revery, pulling her hand back from the huge shape as if she had been burnt.

She snorted and stared at Kaido, and he felt his stomach curl up as he saw her sister angry.

'Yes, she is going to attack!...'

His hopeful face fell as he realised that her anger was not directed at Shor'un.

It was directed at him.

Kaido's cheeks began to burn.

She.... wanted to touch it?

Kaido felt embarrassment and emasculation on a scale he had not comprehended before even as his dicklet began to leak profusely, pleasure twisting up from the cock driving into his ass as his sister turned and reached once more, so focused on Shor'un's package that it seemed like only the two of them existed in that moment despite the thousands watching, and this time grabbed the lip of the man's undergarments.

She looked up.

Shor'un nodded.

Lei clenched her jaw..... then licked her lips as she let her pride go, attempting to untie the tight knot holding it together. When it didn't budge, she began to growl, and attacked it with renewed vigour.

Kaido watched with his mouth open, as her sister, a proud warrior, struggled to untie the underloins of her opponent. It was humiliating in a way that he found it almost impossible to stomach. Then he felt pressure either side of his head, and whimpered as Reeva pressed her breasts inwards, squeezing him.

He turned and began to kiss one, and the sweaty skin was quickly shoved against his face. He would have continued, but then he heard a small "Yes!" as Lei pulled the undergarment so eagerly that she almost fell over, revealing....

The crowd gasped as one.

Unfurling, Lei stared down at a cock bigger than she could ever have imagined, coloured a dark earthy brown with thick juicy veins running down its side, like an uprooted tree.

Her stomach turned itself upside down. The hairs on her neck and arms rose up. Heat and moisture came between her legs within seconds.

It was the biggest cock she had ever seen on a man... could have imagined on a man.

Her eyes travelled down. There was a thick cloud of pubic hair at the base, and below it two huge stallion testicles that seemed so hot and cloying that steam seemed to be rising from their surfaces.

Saliva filled her mouth.

She wanted to taste them. With all her heart.

Up above, Kaido snivelled as the appendage was revealed, tears forming in his eyes. It was several inches longer than Reeva's, and thick enough to beat a horse to death. A big, black cock that would ruin his sister forever.

"D-DON'T-!"

Lei ignored the petulant cries of her brother.

She put her hands against it, breathing heavy.

Shor'un did not budge, but the moment her comparatively small hands pressed fully against him, the thing began to harden.

Lei couldn't prevent a gasp as she began to feel it come to life in her fingers, feeling the need to support it as it straightened out, twitching and pulsing with each powerful pump of the man's heart.

It was incredibly heavy, like holding up a third leg.

"NO, DON-"

Reeva had decided enough was enough, and grabbed Kaido's throat, squeezing it.

"-yhhkk-!"

"You stay quiet, and watch," she hissed into his ear, before gently kissing it. Her fingers released him, and Kaido coughed, heaving in air.

Down below, Lei saw nothing but what was in front of her.

She put her arm up for a comparison.

It reached from her elbow to the tips of her fingers, with the thickness of a small tree.

"Wow...."

"Suck."

The voice was so deep and loud that Lei almost peed herself as she jolted, glancing up at the man. Then the tiniest smile came to her face in response to the corner of his right lip journeying upwards a touch.

Maybe being a slave to this man wouldn't be as horrific a fate as she had feared.

"Now."

She nodded, but he spoke again.

"Yes master."

She looked up into his good eye, and spoke with quiet certainty.

"Yes master."

He nodded.

Lei took a moment to acknowledge what she was about to do... what remained of the pride of her family and clan about to be obliterated forever.... and shivered... before pushing it all aside in her mind, and placing her lips around the spongy head.

Girth.

The brutal stench of a penis enveloped her senses and she gagged.

It was a harsh, salty, tangy scent; one so sweaty and masculine it almost hurt to taste..... And it made her so wet that she almost came right there and then. Lei had to use all her willpower not to just reach down and finish herself off, whimpering as she tried to push forwards and failed, the thick helmet simply too large for her painfully wide lips.

She sniffed, and as the intoxicating scents entered her nostrils again, she shivered.

Something in her changed.

Lei set her legs, bent forwards slightly, changing her angle, and widened her lips as far as she could go, almost painfully large as they somehow descended around the base of the man's thick phallus.

The tiniest of murmurs from the man above him made her eyes go wide, some deep satisfaction burning its way to her core as she watched for any other sign that the man might make, her lips sealing tight to his manhood.

She steeled herself, and began to push onwards.

Almost immediately Lei found herself struggling, coming away for breath, panting as saliva basted her lips.

'That is...'

Lei shook her head, trying to understand how she would defeat this new foe.

All she knew was, she had to go further.

Back again, the young figure pushed her face down onto the thick, dark mushroom.

Sharp flavours made her whinny as they spread across her tongue once more, a miasma of sperm and man-scent filling her sinuses as she quickly closed her eyes and pushed to the point that perhaps a quarter of it sat in her mouth, teasing the edge of her throat. Her lips began to slurp up and down as she ingested a few inches of the head into her mouth, then pulled back, and forwards, and back.

The slurps and moans of a girl sucking a cock began to echo around the arena.

"Yeah..."

"Fuckin' slut..."

No-one dared to speak loud enough to interrupt, a few hushed words uttered aside as some began to bring their own engorgements into the open again, joined by a few grunts and whimpered screams as Reeva slammed Kaido down once or twice onto her cock to keep him on the edge of orgasm, before nastily squeezing the base of his penis, preventing him from reaching ecstasy.

"UUHG-UM- HHhoohhhhhhhurreevaaa- P-Please...."

A sharp slap put paid to his pleas as she laughed, before kissing him long and deep, swirling her tongue in his mouth so he could play with it. After moaning in pain, he began to eagerly suck on her muscle as the rush in his body began to quicken again. Kaido was quickly realising that Reeva was a master of the most delicious sexual torture... and his only chance at a happy life from now on was to please her.

He kissed back with passion, this time rotated himself on the cock so he was facing her, and broke the kiss with an eager grin before latching onto a hard nipple and sucking with fervour.

Reeva let out a joyous whimper, eyelids fluttering as Kaido began to take his own slutty form of control, his asshole throttling her cock to the point she began to make burgeoning moaning calls as he sank himself up and down to the hilt whilst spreading a sheen of saliva across her breasts.

"Don't get too excited... you need to support your sister," Reeva sneered, rotating him again on her dick like a pig on a spit, making him chunter and gurn before remembering who and where he was again, facing his sister as she sucked their enemy's cock.

The same sister that he had been inside a few days ago, pleasured in the grasslands two rides from here.

An aching pain came to his breast.

It had been so romantic... her skin so soft it felt like it had been spun from gossamer webs...

A deep, belly groan from Lei's soul made Kaido shake on top of Reeva's throbbing hardness as his attention was wrenched back to the present to see his sister lose herself in the enjoyment of a cock to end all cocks. Her tongue swirled around the mushroomed head, Lei almost showing off to the crowd as she sent her tongue on a journey all the way to the base of the cock, slathering and sucking at the rigid tendons there before smiling as she followed a vein back up to the tip.

The crowd began to call and cry out at the dizzying performance, the volume rising despite many being spent after Kaido's performance.

"'is Sister too!"

"A bunch of little cock-lovers."

"GO ON GIRLY, SUCK IT!"

As the crowd noises built up again, Lei briefly slipped her lips from the man's shaft, earning her a discerning glare from the man.

On her knees, Lei removed her fighting shoes, deftly took a knot in her uniform, and unravelled it, letting her robes fall away.

"OOH YES, LITTLE GIRLY WANTS IT."

"Whore-scum! Ram that sweet little cunt!"

The audience noise built to a crescendo, people screaming and cackling as tear-drop breasts were revealed, a pert bottom and slim, athletic thighs made for speed and quick movements, and finally a sweet pink flower hiding between her legs

She would be running nowhere, kneeling naked in front of her master, ready to receive whatever he chose to give her.

"Does this please you, master?"

"Yes."

She smiled, and brought her lips just to the edge of his helmet. Her nostrils fluttered as she sniffed it, a little gag in her throat belied by the smile on her face.

"Would you.... like me to continue sucking your cock?" she managed coyly, angling to kiss his penis, but brushing her lips past inside.

"You will do it now, slave," he replied aggressively, and a little trill of fear up her spine made her latch onto him quickly. Just the look of danger in his eyes made Lei aware of just what an animal this man was... and also what awaited her.

Cock-smell. Hard shaft. The feeling of his skin over the throbbing vein. A journey down her throat. Pubes against her forehead. All of it swept over her, and she revelled in it.

She knew it would be inside her soon.

'I need to make it as wet as possible....'

But first, she had another task she needed to attend.

She couldn't help herself and sucked up and off his shaft, heaving some breaths in to regain her senses before latching onto his balls, pressing her face until the heavy, sweat sack was covering her face, feeling the musky, smelly scent of a man's testicles thrumming in her nostrils as she dined on his manhood.

Shor'un let out a murmur, and Kaido watched, defeated, as his sister made the man twitch with her prodigious cock-sucking vigour.

The way she looked up at him was like the man had fulfilled her in ways he had never seen before, a combination of awe, fear, and deep, deep animalistic lust; something that sparked a deep burning jealousy in Kaido. It hurt enough for him to need a few wiggles of his ass over Reeva's spear to remind himself of his new place in the world, singing sweet birdsong as he felt a blossom of her heat inside him.

"OOOhh-ohh-uhhhAHH-"

"Hnn, enjoying the show?" Reeva grunted, bouncing him like a child on its mother's knee.

*Pat-pat-pat*

"YYheaahh-uh-uhhnn-"

Down below Lei was becoming more enthusiastic, trying desperately to push her lips all the way to the base.

'This is impossible... but... I must try....'

She pushed, squealing like a pig as she pushed the cock down her throat, the shaft taking up her airway and more, pressed against the sides of her throat causing her to splutter and cough over the shaft.

"GLH-hMPLGHpGH-GH-"

'I can't... it's too big.....'

The man above her groaned, and that combined with an odious throb in her mouth gave her a redoubled desire to succeed.

Tears racing down her red, blotchy cheeks as she roared a battle cry into the man's huge penis, and forced herself down to the base.

"GLLLLLPH-!"

It plugged her face, and Lei felt a split-second of pure victory.... Then her eyes bugged out, slobbering and choking on the huge cock.

It felt like it was almost in her stomach.

'I'm a warrior....... I'm........... FULL....'

Lei could barely breathe, her nostrils flaring as she tried to find some tiny space in her airway to bring in air, but it didn't matter because she had never been more turned on in her life than this exact moment, her face buried in a man's pubic hair, the throbbing of his cock in her throat like lightning in her veins.

The sounds of a woman's plugged face sent raptures through the crowd, and a shiver of humiliating pleasure up her brother's spine.

Her whore moans began to fill the arena as she played with her breasts, and Kaido snivelled as she moaned louder and harder than she ever had for him. She had rarely gone down on him despite their years together, because she said she 'didn't appreciate the taste'. It seemed like the taste of this man was far more to her liking, as she sang into Shor'un's shaft like a lover.

"MMMMHHHhhhhHH-!"

"Oooh she loves it!"

"Reckon e'll impregnate her."

"Yeah, she's a special one..."

Kaido bleated.

Watching her have children with another man. He would have to watch it all happen.

The cock in his ass throbbed, a pulsing sun in the centre of his abdomen, and he whinnied like a pony, legs trembling.

'But... how is her vagina going to take that thing...'

Then Shor'un groaned, a huge belly-groan, and Lei screamed frantically into his cock, beginning to saw her lips up to midway, and then back to the hilt, choking and slobbering every time she reached the base, tears rolling down her cheeks. It was as if she was in the throes of a religious experience, an exorcism of her own innocence that she wanted to throw herself into with all the energy she possessed.

And it was working.

Incredibly, Shor'un looked like he was being slowly weathered down by her storm of sluttiness, hunching over slightly from his powerful pose as her tongue rocketed around his shaft, then swirled across the head, lips plunging and tightening and kissing. A slim, dainty hand reached out and began playing with his balls, both hands kneading them and squeezing and clutching.

"HUhrg-"

A tiny, moronic voice in Kaido piped up, that maybe this was the tactic, that maybe, just maybe, this was her way of defeating him... But deep down, he knew it wasn't true. It was all there in her eyes, eyes which never left Shor'un's body, his hips, his face... hungry for glimmers of pleasure, of any hint of desire for her ministrations.

"Hrr-!"

The man let out a tremor from his gut, and Lei whined eagerly as a thick splatter of the man's jism spurted across her tongue, cheeks tightening as tangy, salty ball-cream hit her tastebuds like a train. She froze, needing a few moments to process it... before sucking it up like a fruity dessert, placing a thank-you kiss on the man's wet helmet.