Mortal Cumbat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm going to die having been spanked like a child..'

Laughter began to spread amongst the masses, thousands cheering as Reeva cackled and grabbed Kaido's under-garments.... and pulled. A tearing sound cut through the air, and Kaido felt cool air hit his open bottom.

Then the arena span again, and he was lined up... with his asshole facing his sister.

*SMACK*

"UNG!"

The pain was a wasp-sting on the aching area she had already slapped, Reeva not even using a mite of her strength as she lazily threw a hand at his open ass again.

*SMACK*

"UGN!"

Lei watched with her mouth open, horrified, as her brother's bottom was smacked by the demoness, who grinned at her, letting her take it all in.

'The bitch wants me to watch....'

Lei set a teary, grim expression, trying not to let the pain show, refusing to give Reeva any further satisfaction.

Reeva licked her lips, rubbing a hand across the red welts on Kaido's buttocks, making the boy jerk when she touched them. If the boy's sister was hoping to stomach this, the little brat would fail. This was just the entrée.

Reeva raised a finger and slid it between her lips, coating it in saliva.

Lei's eyes bugged out as she watched the finger descend... and choked as it slid between her brother's pretty ass-cheeks and pressed right up against the little pink flower.

"UUHn-!"

Kaido mewled loudly, a girl's cry as he began to wiggle his hips ferociously, legs and arms flailing in the air, but quickly another hand pinged off his ass-cheek with such venom that the clap was like a whip as his protests died in a squeal of pain.

*SMACK!*

"AIIH!"

*REEVA-REEVA-REEVA*

Many tankards were being raised from the crowd as they drank and hollered at the cruel show, and Reeva kept her eyes fixed on Lei, grinning as she began to press the finger slowly into his butthole.

"HHI-!"

After a cut-off pig-squeal, Kaido's scream became silent as the finger pushed through his entrance, and Lei's mouth hung open as her brother's legs shook, still held in mid-air as the demoness's finger travelled past the first knuckle, then the second....

"UUuhhhnnnnnuhhhh!"

A whine of pitiful submission issued from Kaido's mouth as the finger was buried in his anus, the puckered ring which betrayed his pure panic by tightening and untightening on the thick digit with frightening speed.

The crowd laughed and cheered, Lei feeling like someone had hit her in the head as she stared at her brother's back arching slightly as the other fingers on Reeva's hand began to wiggle, meaning Reeva was doing nasty things inside him with the lone digit, stimulating plenty of forbidden places...

Kaido jerked and whinnied, powerless and cowed. Ignominy didn't even cover it.

It continued for a few minutes, Kaido beginning to lose his sense of self as he was fingered brutally in front of his sister, another hand coming to smack him again.

*SMACK*

"UGHh-!"

Then Reeva turned her eyes from Lei, and brandished his bottom like a drum.

"PEOPLE OF THE OUTLANDS!"

The crowd roared.

"THIS MEWLING WHELP SHOWED NO PROWESS TO YOUR WATCHING EYES...."

She smacked a spare hand against his ass with an echoing *CLAP* of skin-on-skin, and the boy squealed, then whimpered as the finger oscillated inside him.

"AIIIH-!..uhnn-unuh-..."

The crowd roared their approval, laughter and anger in equal measure.

".... I THINK WE NEED A LITTLE MORE ENTERTAINMENT!"

The crowd's roar was united in one, as if born from the mouth of a lion the size of a city.

*YAHHHHHH!!!!*

Reeva turned to the throne at the edge of the pit.

"I ASK SHOR'UN..... TO ALLOW ME TO CONSUMATE THIS PUNY HUMAN AS MY SLAVE AND CONCUBINE, HERE IN FRONT OF YOU ALL!"

The cavern shook with the force of the crowd's agreement.

"YYAHHHHGGHH!"

*REEVA-REEVA-REEVA!*

It took what felt like ages for the crowd to calm enough for them to proceed, as Reeva looked up at the figure who dominated the back of the room, still fingering Kaido nastily to the point the boy was now constantly whimpering, holding onto the arm tight around his waist as his legs bucked slightly.

Shor'un's expression was shielded.... but Reeva was sure there could have been a smile underneath the head piece as he nodded.

The crowd reacted as if the greatest fight of all time was about to take place, cawing and screaming, people leaning over the rows beneath them in their eagerness to watch the young, precocious slave get himself fucked by a true warrior demoness.

"'e's gon' be walkin' bow-legged for days, I tell y-!!"

"Shouldn't have been stupid enough to enter in the first pl-"

"HAHA, GETTIM!!! FUCK 'IS ASSS!!!"

"YEAH, FUCK 'IM!"

Reeva grinned again, and then slowly retracted her wet finger, dropping a shaking Kaido to the floor.

Kaido felt the hard stone hit his skin but didn't cry out, knowing bruises and cuts would be the least of his worries. He pushed himself up to his feet slowly in case she decided to spank him again.

'Just don't... don't panic.. the fates... there must be a reason....'

"Clothes off," Reeva snapped, and he jolted.

There was nothing he could do but obey.

He whimpered, trying to push back the tears in his eyes as he began to pull his robes slowly off.

"NO!"

A small voice in the crowd called out, and he looked up into the eyes of his sister.

'I'm sorry sister... I can't disobey.. I can't...'

His chin dropped... and Kaido pulled the rest of his robes away.

Lei watched, trying to hold back the tears as her brother submitted, a small, naked figure being laughed at by thousands.

Then Reeva was on him, grabbing his hair and slapping his ass once more.

*SMACK*

"Uhn!"

"On your knees, DOG!"

The crowd whooped and hollered, Kaido whimpering as he listened to every one of their taunts, able to pick out the wheezing chuckles of two older man near the front row who had been basking in his humiliation for the past few minutes, slurping their ale and muttering vile derogatory terms before one of them threw an empty tankard into the pit, clattering to the floor a few lengths from where he was being readied.

"Fucking faggot gets what he deserves...."

"THEY SHOULD DO THIS TO ALL THOSE PRETTY SOUTHBOYS!"

'She's going to fuck me..'

"P-please... Reeva..." he whimpered, just loud enough so only she could hear him beg, "... don't..."

She leant in, her teeth wide in an evil grin.

"You should have thought about that before your pretty little sister insulted me.... now ON YOUR KNEES!"

She raised a hand as if to spank him.

Kaido, who had been covering himself up to this point, whimpered and leant down and withdrew his hands from his groin, coming to all fours on shaking limbs, and the crowd began to point out his meagre cock and balls hanging between his legs, hairless and smooth like a baby's bottom.

"-arely looks like he's got one!"

"N'wonder he couldn' land a blow...."

"Must be no bigger than a finger!... I feel sorry for his wife! ("No, that's his sister!... maybe I'll satisfy 'er, hurhurh..")

Lei's jaw oddly clenched tighter than ever at that particular statement, coming from a pair of squat beings with thick bushy beards sitting nearby who were eyeing her up. She almost opened her mouth to decry that he had satisfied her perfectly well many times, and then managed to clam up, instead shooting a viscous look their way before turning back to the desecration of her beloved brother.

Down below, Kaido was trying his best to keep any tears firmly under lock and key, bleating as he watched a shadow with four arms spread across the floor around him.

Reeva knelt down, and then two huge hands were gripping his buttcheeks tight.

Kaido kept his mouth shut, trying not to make a noise as she caressed his muscles, pinching occasionally which made him twitch, before sliding underneath and playing with his package. He felt tiny between her huge fingers, and couldn't help a mewl.

"Moohhuh-"

The crowd began to whistle and jeer, some throwing coins into the pit in a gaudy belittling of Kaido as he allowed himself to be touched wherever Reeva pleased, on his hands and knees, shivering, head down.

"Does that make you feel small," she murmured, quiet enough that the crowd could not hear.

"Hn," he snivelled, shivering as she humiliated him even as she sent pleasurable sensations up his ballsack and shaft.

"Answer me," she hissed, her nails digging into his ass painfully.

He whined like a dog, bleating, broken.

".... Yes!!"

"Good."

She smirked, caressing his bottom once more, and then he heard the sound of her straps being removed.

The chant came up, this time far louder and more odious.

*REEVA, REEVA, REEVA!*

He looked back and nearly fainted.

A huge, fore-arm length cock was hovering above his bottom. It hung a little to the right, curved upwards with an ugly vein throbbing on the side running almost to the tip, and it was currently so engorged that the foreskin was pulled well back to reveal a thick, dark mushroomed head.

Kaido felt his stomach flip upside down.

Alongside it, her breasts were out in the open, gravity-defying monstrous melons that would have melted him on their own, yet alongside her plated abdominal muscles, powerful arms and ginormous appendage, it was only one of the ingredients in the most mind-bending cocktail of a person he had ever seen.

A warmth rush south congregated between his legs.

'Oh Fates....'

The shame and emasculation of what was about to happen would be unlike any he could have imagined.... and yet he knew his body was reacting with growing anticipation as she placed a grey hand around her shaft, and slowly slide up and down.

Kaido managed a choked gasp as the grey foreskin covered and uncovered a piss-slit which began to ooze a shot-glass worth of her cum out onto his back. He watched as the long stringy rivulet hung in the air, connecting them together before breaking at the top, the rest of the line lassoing onto his lower back.

It was warm and wet, and he found his lungs had stopped working, needing to force them to pull air into his body.

"O-oh fates protect me," he whispered hoarsely.

"The fates can't save you now," Reeva muttered back eagerly, grinning.

Up in the stands Lei watched unblinking, hoping against hope for a miracle... and then her mouth fell open as she saw her brother's penis twitch.

"What the fuck," she mouthed as it began to grow, hypnotised and horrified by what she was seeing.

'He's enjoying this???... I can't believe he's enjoying this!!...'

Kaido felt shame wash over him as he felt himself become fully erect, trying to hide it by lowering slightly, a submissive bitch ready to be cowed.

Reeva saw it and began to chuckle lightly.

"You didn't take long to reveal yourself, did you my pet?"

He let out a gruesome whine, the whine of a man who had not truly known himself until that moment, and was appalled by what he discovered.

'I-I am a warrior...'

"H..hhurgh..."

He had to push back hard to keep the tears in this time.

'I... no. I am no warrior....'

A gluttonous chuckle behind him told the tale of how much Reeva was enjoying his emasculation, and another spurt of warm liquid hit directly between his shoulder blades this time, a little goop landing in his hair.

"Are you enjoying yourself my pet?"

"N-no," he snivelled back.

A hand slid underneath and began to play with his erect cock.

"Are you suuure?" she teased, her tone cruel.

"N... no," he whimpered.

Reeva's hands descended and began to touch different parts of him, rubbing a little of his back, his thigh, his balls, massaging his package which made him shiver.

"You will be collared," Reeva heaved, her hands running up and down his body, "I will mould you into a whore more debased than any you have ever seen."

She brought her mouth to his ear.

"I will make you lick my asshole...."

The intimacy of her hot breath on his ear was almost worse than her calling to the galleries.

"... and kiss my feet every day."

Kaido trembled, and whimpered as she stroked a hand across his cock, which responded with excitement and love, barely needing to be touched to begin leaking slowly.

Up in the stands, Lei had lost all feeling in her legs and arms. Reeva was kneeling behind her brother, her cock aimed at his asshole, and he was weeping pre-cum, looking readier than a bitch in heat.

'Why would the fates abandon him like this.... this cannot be his destiny...'

She'd felt his strength only two nights previous... the way he had felt inside her.... yet now to see this man born to be a warrior so easily cowed was humiliating in a way she did not think either of them could ever return from.

Lei simply stared, helpless, as Reeva lined her brother up, and he was no longer even trying to fight back, letting a hand play with his hair, another slide underneath to agitate his nipple, with two more gripping his hips painfully tight.

Kaido whimpered as stimulation arrived from a multitude of places.

This was it. The moment he got taken.

As if by magic, his knees firmed up instinctively, an arch in his back forming to prostrate his butthole up towards her.

One of his hands grasped hers. They locked in tight together.

A slight hush descended on the crowd as they watched the boy angle his buttocks up for Reeva to do as she pleased, the woman herself so deeply in the throes of passion that she seemed to have forgotten she was in a public gallery, caressing the hips of the boy, her eyes glazing over as she used every arm that wasn't clasped tight his palm to press and massage different muscles, one digging into his shoulder, another vice-like around his thigh.

Kaido mewled as he felt everything coming to a head, and looked up to see his sister staring blankly at him, lost for words, unable to do anything other than watch. She made an urgent shake of her head, as if she could snap him out of the spell.

"I-I'm sorry," he whispered, too quiet for anyone to hear it, and then something hard and slippery pressed against his sensitive anus.

"UUHHNnn-!"

The moan echoed across the floor, and people in the front row leaned in as if to feed off of the boy's emasculation, a ripple running through from the lowest to the highest positions.

Kaido's eyes scrunched shut.

"Nn-uh! I-IT'S TOO BIG, IT'S-"

It pressed again, and he felt every instinct fight it, his asshole clamping shut.

"-HUUgH!!-"

A finger rubbed his nipple and he squirmed as another played with the tip of his penis, giving a ripple of pleasure which travelled through his body.

"-GLHHhuhhhh... iitt's too muchhhh," he sobbed, the part of him that was supposedly a warrior threatening to desert him forever.

Reeva sighed above him, and he felt a hand come across his mouth, pushing a finger against his lips.

'But perhaps.... the fates had never intended for me to be a warrior....'

His lips opened.

'...perhaps..'

The finger slid into his mouth, and he began to suck on it.

'... the fates intended... for me to be a whore.'

Reeva shivered in delight as the wet heat of his mouth tightened on her finger, and then jolted as the taut butthole which had fought against her entry relaxed suddenly. A gasp escaped her as Kaido, instead of fighting, pushed back and managed to slide a few inches of cock into his body.

"GUH!"

"Mmmphhhhn-!!!"

Kaido let out a wet cry around the finger in his mouth, breathing heavily... and then instincts took over, and he took in a long breath, allowing himself to find a tiny bit of calming focus that had deserted him in his moment of combat...

'Interesting....'

Perhaps combat was not where he was ever meant to find his focus?

He calmed himself and brought his attention to his asshole...

'Release. Tighten.'

Reeva felt a ripple of pleasure go through her as his asshole unclenched and clenched on her shaft.

"Ohhhh...."

Reeva squeezed his hips. A small glance back of expectancy was all Reeva needed to know, a huge breathless smile spreading across her face.

"You wanted this," she growled, "ever since you saw me on the mountainside.... Didn't you?..."

He said nothing, but his asshole squeezed inwards, wrapping the head of her cock so tight she almost passed out.

"OOOooghhufff... fuuck.... mnn slave... w-we are... going to do many things with you," she heaved, settling her weight heavily over him and pressing deep into his body.

"UNNNNNGGGGGGUHHHh!"

This time Kaido jerked as the thick, heavy bar sank into his depths, his asshole so wide it could almost have swallowed a longsword.

The boy's eyes bugged out, letting forth the demurest squeal that his lungs allowed.

"UUUGHAIIIIIIIIIUUUHHHH!"

Up above Lei choked, feeling tears threaten to push past her defences as Kai moaned to the heavens, the thick, horrific bar jutting from Reeva's crotch like a third leg sitting entirely inside her brother's asshole. From where she was sitting, it was close enough to see every little pained grimace on his face, each fluttered breath as he began to accustom himself to containing a full monster's penis within his body.

'You were a warrior...'

Reeva looked like she was about to pass out, almost grimacing from the wonderful young male encasing her cock in tight, warm bitch-meat.

Lei sniffed, and attempted to close her mind to it.

'It is done... he is dead... he-'

The mewling wretch below bit his lip, and took a moment, before oscillating his ass a little on the huge member, and immediately his back arched like the most blasphemous whore ever conceived, a body-full "HOOh!" of effeminate delight bursting from wet, circular lips.

She clenched her jaw as Kaido shook for a moment, then paused... and butted his ass up and down as if he were trying to dance enticingly for his mistress.

Reeva groaned, doubling over the top of him... and then rose up, the largest grin on her face as she sought out the face of his sister in the crowd.

Lei tried not to look distraught, but then Reeva began a gentle trot, hip sliding back and forth, maintaining their stare all the while.

Lei tried not to let her eyes fall to where the log was entering and withdrawing from between her brother's cheeks.

Her gaze snapped down for a moment, and suddenly it was as if someone had poured boiling lava into her stomach. Kaido was biting his lip like a girl, his whole being wrapped around the shaft plundering his insides, sliding against his anal walls and stimulating secrets that should never be discovered.

"Uuugh-!"

Men around Lei laughed, some of them bent over with mirth as Kaido's girly cries filled the huge space.

"UUuughnn-!"

"YEAH, FUCK 'IM!"

"LITTLE FAGGOT LOVES IT!"

"Uuuhgyuh-!"

At one point, Kaido pulled himself on hard enough for Reeva to be jolted by the rush of physical pleasure. She let out a loud groan, and then the arena hushed once more as they watched the demoness begin to bask in the pleasure of Kaido's body, squeezing her own breasts with a pair of hands whilst running other fingers through Kaido's hair.

"OOOhhh... YYeess..."

Lei swallowed, seeing the woman's nipples hard as pebbles, a glazed look on her face as she enjoyed Kaido's entire being; not just his ass, but his hair, his tiny, quivering, engorged penis, and his back, running hands up and down the slim, elegant musculature on show.

She was doing more than fucking him. This was far deeper and more insidious than she could have thought possible... Reeva was turning him.