Mortal Cumbat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shor'un rocked slightly.

The mighty warrior was breathing heavily, the audience almost in shock that such a figure could appear vulnerable in some way. The man realised and took a moment, then grabbed her face before she could plunge it back down on his penis, her eyes flashing with a hint of fear.. and then eagerness.

"You....."

She stared up with total deference in her heart.

".....will be my Slave-Queen."

Lei's eyes lit up.

The proclamation echoed around the arena, and a hush descended. Shor'un's Queen....

Kaido's mouth fell open.

"What...."

Around him, people were muttering.

"Fuck, she's in for it."

"Eh?! She's gonna be his slave queen, she's royalty!!"

"I wouldn' wanna be that kinda royalty...Mark my words, she'll be walkin' funny for the rest of her days..."

"Huh... good luck to your sister... I hope she has stamina," Reeva smirked, breathing heavily into his ear. He squirmed on her cock, uncomfortable with what was happening, and yet powerless to stop it.

"S-stamina? Uhhnn-..."

"Let's celebrate... you want me to bounce you, little boy?" she crooned into his ear.

Kaido sniffed, fighting back tears... and nodded.

"Y-yes Mistress."

She grabbed his feminine hips and began a slow bounce down to the hilt of her cock, Kaido gasping as she pressed his prostate in the perfect place.

"I-... I-!... IIIIiiuuHHH-"

As Kaido was being pleasured, Shor'un span Lei roughly around, and for the first time she truly took in the crowd as they appraised her naked body with their eyes, though none seemed to possess the same sick eagerness to deepen her humiliation upon their overlord's proclamation of her new title, their eyes wandering fearfully to the figure at her back.

She glanced at Kaido slumped and cross-eyed, spasming on Reeva's cock and sniffed.

'At least he'll be alive and unharmed....'

Her brother whinnied, and a perverse smile drifted across his face as he witnessed something only he could see, eyes wide, gripping tight to the arms around him.

'We are truly laid low..'

Then Lei was no longer able to think about her brother as Shor'un lifted her up as one might raise a feather, and Lei whimpered as her knees were brought up to her sides, legs high up in the air, her pussy raised to the audience.

The threat of crying at such public humiliation threatened to overwhelm her, but the mountain of muscle against her back, the heat of the man holding her, gave her a submissive sense of power.

'They wouldn't dare remark on Shor'un... or anyone around him.'

Which now meant her.

She shivered, feeling all of the stares crawling across her naked body, roving over her sweat-covered skin and the wet, open sex between her legs.

'.... And to think I believed that fate would honour us as champions..'

Now she was going to be fucked in mid-air, whilst looking straight at her enslaved brother.

Kaido's eyes straightened just in time to stare at what was going to be a destruction of his sister's pussy the likes of which he could not have imagined in his worst nightmares, the flagpole snaking up between her legs, patting against her belly.

Kaido knew it was the last few moments she would ever be able to feel a manhood his size ever again.

"L.. Lei...!"

Lei smiled bravely.

"The fates are with us....!" she called out, her voice wavering as she felt something solid touch her undercarriage.

Then Shor'un pressed the hard, thick cock against her, and Lei shivered as she felt the hugeness of it slide between her legs. It left a trail of her wetness on the top of it, and she looked back at the man who would be her master, clutching the arms holding her to him.

'.... My Master... My King.'

"P-Please... be gentle," she murmured.

He acted as if he had not heard, passing his cock past her pussy, sliding across it.

Up. Down.

Shor'un carefully guided his cock so that it rubbed Lei repeatedly, flirting with going inside, but always passing by until she was grimacing, wiggling her hips to try and receive more stimulation.

"Hnn.. HNn-"

Then Shor'un placed the head directly on her entrance, and Lei whimpered.

Kaido joined in with a desperate, wet lipped murmur, glued to the scene in front of him; The juxtaposition of a black cock on his sister's white skin was humiliatingly pretty. Her expression was near tears, yet she readied herself for it, perfectly poised to be penetrated.

A choked whimper that would haunt Kaido forever slipped from his sister's mouth as the head of a goliath dick pressed into her pussy.

"Hun-"

It began to disappear inside her.

A tear rolled down her cheek, but she fought back the rest, holding onto the fists around her legs as it entered her.

The journey was long, and harrowing. Lei gurned, then whimpered, then begged, then moaned in pleasure and pain as every last bit of the man's cock pressed up inside her, reaching a depth of her that was more than just physical.

"Ooohh-oohff-f-fates... oHHHH-!"

Then, as if by magic, her bottom was pressed against his hips, two thick balls sitting under her vagina the only evidence there had ever been a penis there, other than Lei's eyelash flickering as she stared into the distance, choking on nothing, her lips a circle of pure shock.

Kaido watched on feeling a similar way, his chest pounding.

Lei's pussy was so wide it looked akin to her sitting on a full-blown mace, her legs wide and bowed just to take the huge appendage into her midriff where it bulged her belly.

"Huh... Huh-..."

It looked like she couldn't understand what was happening, briefly looking around as if she had forgotten before looking down and moaning, her head falling back on the chest of Shor'un. Heavy pants began to issue from her throat, sweat dappling her brow and naked breasts.

Kaido simply stared at his sister's vagina.

It looked like a snake that had wrapped its jaws around something too large for it to eat, now impossibly wide and hopelessly stretched as Lei made a series of ugly huffs and scrunched up faces, her neck straining, trying to work some of the tension out of her body.

Then Shor'un raised her up to the tip of his cock, the sound of her vagina sliding across his penis odious, wet and slimy; arousing enough to make Kaido squirm.

Then he slowly pulled her down.

Lei gasped, tears in her eyes as the unimaginably large cock of Shor-un slid back inside her.

"UUUHHhhhaihhhhh!"

Upon hilting it, the man waited as Lei struggled, spasming, her mouth wet as she moaned, unable to deal with the beast inside her. It took a few moments of panic for her to breathe and reaffirm that she was alive and not split in half, an odd far-off look returning to her face, as if she were figuring something complex out.

Shor'un pulled her up, and slid her back down.

Lei moaned with pleasure lacing her voice this time, a tremor of fulfilment issuing through her body.

Shor'un seemed to understand what this meant... and slowly began to fuck her.

Kaido watched on forlornly, almost wanting to appreciate such physical mastery as the girl was oscillated up and down, if he hadn't been watching the man break his sister.

They began a steady rhythm, Lei shaking as she was quickly overcome, her mouth opening in a perfect 'O' as a trembling series of high-pitched whimpers escaped her throat.

Kaido watched, hypnotised, as liquid began to drip down the shaft, leaking down onto Shor'un's mighty balls as his sister spasmed.

She was cumming already. It had been barely three thrusts...

He watched it drip down onto the floor as her legs shook, her eyes unseeing for a moment, and then her consciousness returned, heaving as she gazed outwards, seeing Kaido as if for the first time. Her eyes grew wide, and shame seemed to pour forth from the soft mirrors of electric blue, before Shor'un shoved his cock harder into her pussy.

Lei shrieked as pleasure snapped directly to her brain, her whole body going taut.

Her brother ceased to exist. Everything ceased to exist.

When she came to, she was sweating, mumbling, testing her legs to see if she could move from her mating partner's grip. Nothing. Just random bulging strips of muscle in her body as the erotic perfection of being filled with a man's hardness flitted through her with the speed of a whisper, and the violence of a hurricane.

She tried to catch her breath, glancing back and whimpering into the man's forceful gaze, quickly breaking eye contact as she felt a humungous throb in her abdomen and stars briefly crossed her vision.

Then the cock slammed into her again and she nearly came again, having to hold in the wave of serene pleasure that threatened to wash over her. A deep grunt into her ear, plus large lips kissing the lobe whipped that sense of control away immediately.

There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide from the pleasure coursing through her, Lei heaving air into overworked lungs.

Shor'un continued to drive his cock deep into her pussy.

Lei shrieked as she came again, so hard that she squirted out over the floor in front of her, her legs shaking rapidly enough to hurt her joints as she was kept firmly in place by Shor'un's grip, her hands tightening to tiny bear traps on the fingers holding her.

"UUUGHNN-"

Bliss.

The huge, throbbing dick continued to repeatedly entering her, not even acknowledging the fact she had just come twice. It pulsed against her insides. Heat and hunger swam between her legs.

Pain.... and a deep, ache being sated.

Lei took a few moments to try and get her bearings again, blinking slowly and dazed. Sweat was pouring from her skin, dripping down her breasts as people all around leered and jerked their cocks at her. Just as she was coming to full consciousness, the cock slammed harder into her pussy again, and apparently her mouth decided to scream like a whore, eyes wide as she made noises that she had no control over.

"UUUUAIIUHHHhhhh!!!"

He fucked her at a steady rate, and Lei sang to the ceiling as she bore a steady pumping of Shor'un's hips up into her crotch, angling her pussy down so it would enter more easily, wincing and moaning with deep desire as he found all the places she wanted and even more.

'It's like he's reshaping me...'

As she was fucked steadily, holding on for dear life, she spotted Kaido also bouncing on Reeva's penis of his own volition, watching with submissive desire, staring at her like a puppy. His cock was still leaking.

Heat flowed to Lei's crotch, and the hunger overtook her.

She screamed as she stared at her previous lover, cumming all over Shor'un's cock as she did so, feeling the wetness engulf the beastly manhood inside her.

Kaido's eyes bugged out, and a long rope of pathetic cum flew from his penis as he let out a dainty *Uh!", and began to bounce more aggressively on Reeva's penis, pressing an internal button that only they could feel.

They cawed and moaned and squealed at each other, each of them accidentally trying to out-orgasm the other.

Eventually the two settled, both sets of pale cheeks now burning bright red, flushed and sweaty, both slumped in complete humiliation.

Tears came to Lei's eyes as she looked away. It was too much.

Her gaze fell to the floor, only to be confronted with the sight of her stomach bulging, and two huge balls swinging up against her, destroying her.

*Smack*

"UUGh-"

Everywhere was humiliation.

Then Shor'un's pace began to increase.

Hip slaps echoed as they had for her brother previously, but somehow even more vicious, the young woman clinging to the arms holding her in place as she screamed with pleasure.

*SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK*

"HHHAAIIIHH-UHH-UH-HHh-HUHH-UHH-!!!"

A thousand rapt faces watched the thick, veiny shaft of this monstrous man disappear inside Lei's frail body, digging so deep into her that no man or woman would ever know her body better, not even Lei herself, lips curling as she felt parts of her body being stimulated that were privy to no-one, now unveiled and debased for the pleasure and entertainment of hundreds of hungry onlookers.

"HNHUHHHHUHHHHH!"

Lei screamed in total delirium as Shor'un annihilated her, legs spasming in the air as she was brutalised, the wet *SLAP-SLAP-SLAP* of his balls against her undercarriage odious to even the most hardened warrior.

Kai could barely watch. It was a contest more perverted and uneven than any fighting match he had ever witnessed; in death, there was honour. In this brutal destruction of Lei's pussy, there was none.

He couldn't stop staring at the girth of Lei's sex, clinging to every single inch of the cock thundering out and back into her, the girl writhing as she was unmade, reduced from a proud warrior to a moaning, trembling puppet, her pupils dilated, gaze unfocused, clenching every time she was pulled down onto the obelisk jutting from Shor'un's groin.

*SMACK-SMACK-*

"YYUUGH-GHUH-UHHHHAIIA-UHYYUHH-YUHH-"

Her head was jerking as she received a quickfire series of thrusts that brought drool from her lips as she smiled to no-one, unseeing, unthinking.

*SMACK-SMACK-SMACK*

"UUGhh-guhgh---yy-uuaii-aiiia--uhh--"

The screams left her, thick rivulets of saliva falling to the floor as her head lolled, the pleasure no longer coming in waves but in one mighty ocean, her consciousness submerged in an endless tidal shift of swirling ecstasy, her limbs no longer responding to commands, her mind unravelling.

Kaido felt a heavy lump in his throat, in spite of the equally heavy lump in his ass, having to ride it a little to feel something other than the helpless, pitiful shame of leaving his sister to her fate, Lei's body rag dolled up and down on Shor'un's cock, juice leaking in a stream from her broken sex.

Suddenly Shor'un's thrusts became uneven. A look of slight pain crossed his features.

"HHn-"

Kaido leaned forwards despite himself.

Shor'un was going to cum in her. And a deep, dirty, cuckolded part of Kaido rose to the surface as he waited with anticipation for his sister to be impregnated in front of his eyes by another man.

Lei was barely clinging to consciousness at this point, any moans she had punctuated by huge dick thrusts which pounded the air from her lungs. Her head managed to rise up from the slumped position in time to feel the moment she was truly enslaved in body and mind.

"HN-"

Shor'un grunted, a jerk of eager release as he slammed his cock to the hilt inside Lei, who let out a feverish high-pitched moan as the man's balls tightened and contract beneath her.

"Euuughhhnn-!"

Lei's eyes rolled up as her pussy tightened around the base of Shor'un's monstrous penis, which flexed deep inside her.... and a monsoon of heat exploded directly in the centre of her abdomen. She gurned, whimpering as it began to flood her insides, legs spasming, delirious, submissive pleasure washing over her as he marked every part of her as his own, planting his seed in her womb.

At that exact moment, Kaido felt Reeva press a special spot, the one that had unravelled him previously, and let out an eager squeal as his cock began to constrict with wonderful, boyish pleasure, launching another string of cum out over the arena wall at the same time that his sister was inseminated.

Lei's legs were spasming in the air as she was impregnated for all to see. Her mind was gone. There was only the cock spewing into her insides, hosing down any traces of who she had been previously, tears of ecstasy streaming down her vacant face.

Up above, the lips of Reeva attached to Kaido's neck as he sighed, his own hot tears of humiliation and joy rolling down his face as beheld his sister's broken form still shaking, her toes curling, spurting liquid from her crotch over the arena floor as her belly began to grow.

As Kaido's high retreated, still the man continued to grunt, and cum, and grunt..... Kaido's face simply became numb as he watched the man jerk over and over, and each time he did his sister would whimper, and her belly would grow larger.

It reached the point that it looked like the pregnancy might occur from conception to birth in seconds, her stomach swollen and shining, until Lei shrieked and thick white liquid began to spurt from where her pussy was clamped to Shor'un's cock like a jet of water from a tight ravine, meaning the pressure and amount of liquid in her body had to be soul-destroyingly large.

Kaido swallowed, glued to the scene as cum began to waterfall down onto the arena floor, the man's balls continuing to pulse, and pulse, and pulse, staring as the only vagina he had ever felt, Lei's perfect, pretty pussy, was ravaged, soiled by the most powerful man in the Outlands.

Lei gurgled, saliva sloshing in her mouth. Her face seemed to have given up displaying emotions and switched off, gormless and swept away by the unstoppable pleasure being meted out by her master.

It was the longest minute of the twin's lives.

Eventually, Shor'un let out a ragged breath, the tension in those huge muscles relaxing for a moment... and the slightest smile came to his face as he grunted in satisfaction, squeezing Lei's thighs, enjoying the pussy quivering around his manhood.

Lei hung, broken, a puppet kept upright only by the hard shaft within her.

Kaido had to tell his lungs to pull air into his body as he stared at the unmoving form of his sister. It was simply incomparable to anything he had experienced in his life seeing a steel cock still planted in her vagina, which looked stretched beyond recognition, her chest heaving, eyelids dropping down like they had been weighted with anvils.

Shor'un regarded her with care, before easily carrying her away, walking to his throne.

Kaido moaned, snivelling, as he realised that they were in fact not done. There were many fights to come... and he and his sister would likely have to watch every single one.

A cold voice came to his ear.

"Did you enjoy the fight?" Reeva smirked.

"Y... yes," Kaido mewled, hoping it was what she wanted to hear.

She rubbed a finger across his weeping manhood, making him judder.

"I know you did... do not worry. You will see her plundered many more times... and she, you."

As two new combatants emerged, Shor'un propped Lei's legs up in the air, and began to bounce her on his lap.

It was as if someone had flipped a switch, and suddenly her muscles went taut, and her eyes snapped open.

"UHNN-!"

Her cries of pleasure rang in Kaido's ears over any noises the crowd made as she began to screech her way to further clouds of ecstasy.

Reeva giggled as Kaido stared forlornly at his sister's body being compacted by vicious cock-thrusts to her centre. "What wonderful entertainment... now... please me."

She said it aloof, basking in the satisfaction of total victory.

Kaido leaned back, and pressed a teary cheek against her breasts, feeling the warmth of them, the hard buds against his lips. Kaido sobbed, and began to suckle, enjoying all the comfort offered by such motherly glands.

"Mmmh... Ahhh good boy..."

***

CODA

A figure leapt over a scalding stream of magma, so hot that it felt like jumping through a fire despite not even touching it. Once on the other side she lowered her hood, revealing a long red mane tied in a ponytail, and a full, rosy face.

Solyn blew her cheeks out and checked her deep green cloak, seeing only a few smoking seams, and muttered a prayer to mother nature for the soak of wart-root that prevented it from fully catching ablaze.

"Thank the Mother.... She'll see us through, right Gnash?"

The large beaver at her side chittered and rubbed her leg.