Mortal Cumbat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone to Lei's left cawed out with his penis in his hand, chugging wildly.

"UHhu...... Oh she loves 'im... Ee's gonna be her bitch forever, mark my words!""

"I swear, ain' he pretty, hell I'd fuck 'im!"

Lei flinched every time the cock slid to the base, Kaido looking touched in a way that he could never un-feel, that Lei could never unsee, his fingers clawing the ground, his knees jerking a little wider each time the dick found his inner warmth.

"Fates..." she murmured, feeling a sick sense of intrigue in her brother's mental and physical destruction, somehow captivated yet repulsed by this abominable display.

The fingers in his hair tightened.

Reeva increased the pace slightly, and Lei felt sick as she began to hear the steady clap of Reeva's hips on her brother's ass.

*Clap-clap-clap*

It didn't help that her brother's face contorted into ecstatic gurns that he couldn't seem to hold in, eyes bursting wide open as she hit something that truly brought up a well of emotions on his face.

"OOOOHHHMmmhyy-!!!"

Reeva grunted, a subtle desperation emerging on her face as she crooned, making sure to angle her erection at just the right angle to pleasure her boy.

"Yes slave, feel me!"

She jabbed her hips, and Kaido certainly felt her, because he near-crowed like a rooster when she smacked against him.

"UUURGHHUUUGHHHH-!"

"Yes... yes..." she moaned, a zombie chant that Lei knew all too well having made the same noises for her brother not two nights ago, although in incredibly different circumstances.

How could this man taking a dick like a sodden whore be the man who had given her so much before?....

Lei gulped, and despite herself, warmth began to flow south.

"N-no," she whispered, closing her eyes as tears threatened to emerge.

Her brother drooled onto the floor as Reeva banged her shaft deep into his body.

She couldn't be enjoying this...... She couldn't.

Then Reeva pulled her hips back like a slingshot, inch upon wet, sticky inch exiting his body.

"Hnn.. ughn... uhhhh-"

The entire arena seemed to hold its breath in anticipation, a vacuum of sound.

Quick as a flash, Reeva released like an arrow, burying her cock to the hilt in one super-violent thrust into Kaido's soul.

*SCHWAP*

"UGHGNNNN-!"

The slap of her hips on his ass and the short scream were like a gunshot against the backdrop of the murmuring voices, which immediately increase in volume as Reeva began to pull her shaft out slowly again.

Kaido clawed at the ground as he felt her readying for another thrust.

"R-reeva, I-I must... Reev-"

*SCHWAP*

"-AAAIIIIHHHH!"

Reeva's face grew mean, the lines on it emerging in stark relief to the beautiful angles of her chin and cheekbones.

Almost violently she was on him, beginning to fuck him with thick, cruel strokes that brooked no resistance, no defence despite Kaido suddenly cowering on his hands and knees, pithy, deplorable yips leaving his mouth with each sheathing inside him.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

"Hhiyu!-Ahh-! IY-YUH-"

The sound of testicles being beaten by their masters began to echo, wet hip slaps that sounded almost painfully loud as Reeva began to dog Kaido in the open like nothing Lei had seen, or ever wanted to see again.

The crowd roared, and Lei felt disgust rise in her throat as she saw men openly wanking, one young mercenary who looked close to them in age eagerly jerking his left-leaning penis in the open, face gormless as he stared at Kaido being molested.

When she turned back though, it was hard not to see the beauty of an innocent, perfect young form being savaged by the demoness, her thick breasts squished onto his back, the boy's arms trembling as he tried to keep himself held up.

Lei could Reeva's lips moving constantly next to his ear, making him tear up or whimper excitedly as she manipulated him back and forth between fear and lust.

The two figures rocked. Kaido was shoved forward by the slam of hips against his ass.

Lei coughed, trying to ignore the feelings in her gut... but the warmth between her legs was growing towards intolerable heat, and she squirmed as her brother let out a series of calling cries so effeminate that she wondered for a moment if even she could have achieved such a pitch. Each one sent a rod of lightning down Lei's spine as she watched her previously proud, beautiful twin being pounded by the monstrous woman bent over him.

"HHHAAY-YAAAH-HhuhiUHHH-!"

As he was squealing two fingers slid into his mouth and grabbed his face, another began to grip his balls, one more had him tightly bound to her front, still maintaining the hard grip in his hair so he had to keep his head up, staring into the audience or worse, into his sister's eyes.

Everyone could feel the energy building in the boy's body. Kaido was being consumed.

Reeva's limbs were all over him, her fingers inside him, cock flooring him.

Lei watched her brother's spirit being broken, and it was the most awful, beautiful thing she could imagine. There was no honour in being bred like a dog... only a perverse beauty in seeing a perfect, pretty thing brought to the lowest point. Death would have been a less ignominious fate.

"I told you that ass would be mine," Reeva hissed into Kaido's ear.

"Uhuhnnn," he moaned back odiously, simply loving the feeling of being broken over the woman's cock.

"Nnh, that's right, moan for your master," she grunted eagerly, pumping a few nasty strokes home.

"UUghn-UHH-!"

He screamed like the newly-broken whore that he was.

"Theeere you go... there's your FATE!" she roared, slamming her hips into his ass-cheeks so hard that his body jolted with each thrust, his soft cheeks red-raw from the constant hip-brutality being administered by his invader.

Reeva began to fuck him so hard and fast that her dick was just a blur, a series of hideous insertions that had Kaido writhing and spasming as his ass was given a plundering that would change him forever, hitting the deep places that can turn a man to cock-lust within minutes.

Kaido's eyes turned to the ceiling, seeing nothing but the pleasure being fucked into him.

One of the men near Lei nearly doubled over with laughter.

"AAHahah, e's into it!"

Lei trembled. She wanted to spit at them, break their legs, and yet she felt subtle urges to rub her crotch along with the worst of them, whimpering as she enjoyed her brother being molested like he had never had to endure before, his hard, beautiful, perfect cock bouncing wildly against his belly as he was rocked by each battering-ram blow.

It was beautiful, and awful at the same moment.

"UGHH-UGHH-UHNn-UHNN-!"

Kaido simply moaned like nothing mattered. The world around him didn't exist. He was simply a vessel of dick-taking pleasure now. A puppet being pulled onto Reeva's cock with no defence or pride remaining; one more cock-sleeve fit for fucking.

"Yhhuh-uh-uhh-uh-"

"GGRUH-!"

Reeva herself was a stallion, grunting as she flagged at the finish line, sweat pouring down the ample crevasse between her breasts as she crushed the last traces of masculinity from her whore's body.

People in the audience began to shudder, some of them spewing lines of their effluence over the side in mere anticipation... because Reeva was getting close.

'Oh fates... he's going to be filled..'

Lei slid her fingers between her legs as Reeva sheathed her brother fully and roared like a rabid bear, flecks of saliva flying from her face as the madness in her came to the fore. Then Lei's whole body jerked as she sank her fingers into her wet pussy as she watched Reeva's huge testicles pull upwards like strange alien creatures.

Kaido's irises rolled upwards to look deep inside his skull, revealing orbs of all-white as time stood still, the pair fleetingly yet endlessly connected in one split-second of raw, animal ecstasy. Then the stream came, a stream so powerful that it flooded into every nook and cranny of Kaido's insides as Reeva exploded in his ass.

"RRRUUUGGHHHHHHAAAAARRHHHH!"

"Uuuuhhghiahhhhhnn-!!!"

Gruff, guttural roaring from Reeva was harmonised perfectly by the weak, deflowered squealing from the boy beneath her, the sounds of their raucous crescendos filling the arena.

Kaido's mind separated from his body, somehow seeing himself from above, a boy with the whites of his eyes showing, clawing the floor, mouth hanging open as he whined to the moon.

In that moment Kaido the warrior died, and Kaido the whore-slave was born.

Pleasure like he had never known swept through his body as cum blasted against his anal walls, a torrent of wet gluey lava that heated his insides in a loving paste, fusing the pair together as they rocked in one fluid motion, back and forth, back and forth.

"UUUGHHHHNNN!!"

Kaido's laughable manhood jerked and launched a string of pearly white liquid, like a pretty necklace created within his tiny testicles, firing out over the arena floor for every being in the cavern to see the moment of a boy's masculinity being defiled and undone.

"AAIiihhuhhh-"

"UHHURRGUG-"

Reeva's roar was long and bellyful, her neck tensing with an ugly grouse on her face as she drowned his insides in her sperm, the boy's asshole tightening painfully on her cock to the point she could barely see straight, nearly collapsing down on him.

Tears of joy ran freely down Kaido's face as he was subsumed within Reeva's grasp, all the experiences of his life prior to this moment paling in comparison to the bliss of being filled with his mistress's seed as he moaned with real feeling, louder and more heartfelt than anything Lei could have imagined.

"HHUUUGHHHu-!"

The cock pulsed over and over within him. Reeva throbbed, and shook, and hugged him tight, her breasts pressing against his back, gluing her crotch to his hips. Kaido quivered and drooled as he felt her grunting in his ear, butting a few nasty strokes to dig into his new cum-dump asshole a little deeper.

The audience let out a collective, ragged moan. Strings of dirty cum launched out into the edges of the arena from thousands of perverted onlookers.

Lei whimpered as she came, pleasure flooding between her shaking legs, wetting her fingers.

'OHhh fates...'

The peak lasted mere seconds, but the entire audience swayed as one with the two mindless beasts in the centre, hypnotised by the mutual pleasure being inflicted.

Kaido felt the pulses of wet heat begin to diminish. The aches and pains of being on his knees, the harshness of the stone floor, began to return through the foggy haze of bliss. Reeva managed a tired chuckle, her sweaty breasts sticking to his back.

After the two figures had finished trembling and butting back and forth in the animal mating ritual, Reeva leaned even heavier onto him, putting two arms around Kaido's belly to stop him collapsing as the last of his strength failed him.

She kissed the back of Kaido's neck, his ass glued to her stick by her cum.

"Let's play a game," she whispered into his ear, her breath hot and smelly in his ear.

"... Master and slave."

He drooled, unresponsive to her words.

She continued, almost talking to herself in a vague whisper.

"You'd better enjoy it.. because you're gonna be playing for the rest of your life."

Kaido felt the arena awaken as if from a dream, heaving and roaring again as he was hoisted under one arm once more, facing his sister one last time as he was carried away towards the arena tunnels.

*REEVA, REEVA, REEVA*

"L-Lei," he whimpered, saliva dripping from his lips.

Up above, Lei's fingers slowed, the pleasure from her own orgasm fading into the horror of what she had just done. She watched him being carried away, numb, and Kaido realised with growing horror that her cheeks were red, fingers trembling... almost as if...

He blurted out a weak cry as he realised his sister had masturbated to him getting fucked in the ass.

Then Kaido was being manhandled down into the darkness of the arena tunnels.

The world lurched but he couldn't see, breathing heavily as terror gripped his heart, and then he was facing what he thought might be up..... to see glowing, yellow eyes staring down at him.

'No... this is the moment I die...Not like this... NOT LIKE THIS...!!!.'

"N..no...!"

The demonesses' gaze filled him with such horror that he could only imagine what she was capable of-

She lowered her head and kissed him.

Kaido squealed for a moment, and, upon realising he was not going to be killed, began to cry.

Thick hot tears ran down his face as his lips opened, and Reeva gently pushed her tongue into his mouth, moaning deeply into him, and then Kaido melted as he realised he was being carried like a princess, two arms supporting his naked body as a third caressed his manhood, and another gripped his hair tight.

"Mmh."

"Mmmmphh...."

They made out for what felt like hours, yet must only have been moments, the fight, the tournament forgotten. Sweat ran down their bodies; a dirty layer of wet, salty sin that betrayed their blasphemous misdeeds.

When they took a moment to part their lips, both were breathing so deeply that they could barely speak.

"We'll..... make a true slave out of you," Reeva whispered.

"Y-yes... yes, mistress" he whispered back, staring into the glowing, floating orbs.

They kissed again, and this time she was so rough that he mewled as her tongue slammed his around his mouth, wrapping it, bulging his cheek and tasting his essences.

When they broke it, Reeva grunted in satisfaction.

"Good... now.... shall we watch your sister, slave?"

He gasped.

His sister... he'd forgotten the moment Reeva had begun to kiss him.

"Y-Yes, she needs my support!"

***

"COMBATANT NUMBER ONE... LEI OF THE SOUTHLANDS!"

Lei set her face in a determined scowl, although her lip trembled.

'Kaido....'

She looked at the spot where Kaido's cum was drying in long lines on the floor, and the trail where his ass had dripped Reeva's seed all the way to the opposing tunnel.

"COMBATANT NUMBER TWO..."

Lei watched the door opposite.

'What could it be... some mercenary? Another like me... or perhaps another Reeva...'

She shivered at the thought.

It did not open.

Then the arena hushed, not a sound of anticipation... but of fear.

She narrowed her eyes, and then her eyes widened in panic as a huge figure slammed to the ground.

Shor'un came up from one knee, looking more menacing than any creature in the known world, his mace swinging easily in one hand, large enough to crash through the very stone walls of the building, gesturing to her with fingers large enough to wrap around her thigh with ease.

"I will fight!"

The deep voice reverberated around the room, and any words said were muttered in the hopes of being unheard by the lord of the arena, and of the Outlands.

Lei's knees went weak, her legs ready to give way at any moment. Fists rose in front of her, but they were shaking so hard that she felt no stronger or braver with her guard up.

As Lei was preparing her final prayers, her heart soared as she heard the keen of her brother's voice, and turned to the edge of the arena.

"HNN... SISTER!"

"KAID-... ohhh!"

Her momentary smile vanished, letting out a choked wheeze as she observed her brother waving whilst sat naked on Reeva's lap, his stomach bulging, his tiny cock hard as a rock and leaking slowly over the edge of their seat, small white balls resting on two giant grey testicles which looked so virulent that steam was almost coming off them. People sat either side were sneering, or laughing at the show, and one squat figure tried to touch Kaido's leg.

"Ey, look at his little dicky-"

Reeva's face was thunderous as she grabbed the man's arm and bent it until a sickening sound made Lei wince.

*crack*

"YAGGHHHHH.....!!!"

The man fell away screaming, and all others around them shifted away sharply.

Lei tried her best not to look shocked, raising a hand and making a half-baked wave back at her cowed bitch of a brother.

"Y-You can do this!" Kaido called, sat on Reeva's lap like it was a nobleman's throne, her cock keeping his back straight.

She gulped as Reeva grinned evilly, and then cringed as the demoness took a hold of Kaido's hips, and slid him a few inches up, and then back down to the base of her thick cock. Kaido's eyelids fluttered, the smile dropping from his face as a dirty gurn of pleasure emerged, before seemingly remembering where he was again, and finding Lei's face in the centre of the arena.

"Hnn.. uhh... y-you can DO THIS!" he managed, his face bright red as he held onto Reeva's knees.

Then a huge hand came to his face and pulled his head backwards, clamping it between Reeva's breasts, and he mewled with fright as a finger pushed into his mouth, before his eyelids fluttered again as he began to suck on it, and Reeva began to oscillate gently.

Lei felt warmth flow south once more and whinnied, seeing the woman's breasts squeeze against the side of his head, barely visible through the hand across his face, enclosed in shadow, lips wide around the finger plugging them.

'She owns him now.'

She watched her brother subsumed within the clutches of this demoness. The oscillation made it worse, because it looked like her brother was bucking his hips occasionally to find a certain place inside himself, using her cock as a stick to scratch a special itch, and slowly it was bringing him to an orgasmic crescendo, his butt patting against the thighs of his Mistress.

Moans began to emanate from his lips, and Lei's heart began pounding that special rhythm that had little to do with the fight.

"COMBATANTS...."

Lei jerked, and looked back across the arena, to the figure waiting to kill her.

"...FIGHT!"

She flinched, awaiting instant death.

Shor'un stood there, motionless.

Lei swallowed. Her heart felt like it was a hummingbird's wing, beating a million times a minute.

'Why isn't he attacking?... he must be toying with me, like a cat playing with a mouse.'

She stared at the thick deep browns and blacks of the man's smooth skin, the occasional scar across his ribs and shoulder making him that little bit more intimidating. He was a specimen the likes of which she had never seen, and she raised her arms into a vague fighting stance, a little less shaky, but still with little-to-no hope.

'... At least... at least my brother was here to see me in my last moments.... fate be damned....'

Then the mace clanged to the floor with such weight that Lei jolted, goosebumps on her skin.

The crowd gasped.

A combatant disarming themselves would usually have goaded a crowd such as this into fits of rage or laughter, but in this case, no-one was laughing. They watched solemnly, murmuring to each other. Lei looked at hands that looked like they could easily encapsulate her head. Easily big enough to break through her ribcage with fists that big.

'I am still outmatched.'

Hope, however brief and small, flared within her.

"Uhhn... s-strike sister!" a small voice called, and Lei couldn't help a small snort of derision.

'Kaido is getting fucked in the ass... but he is still trying to support me...'

In some ways, perhaps braver than most.

She set herself again, and then Shor'un's voice spoke, filling the arena.

"Hands down."

"W... what?"

He stood motionless, but she could almost sense the eyes boring into her, undressing her.

Lei shivered.

"Hands down, Lei of the Southlands, and I will spare you... as Reeva spared your brother."