Mother Falls to Daughter’s BF Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica's perspective and continuation.
1k words
4.53
33.6k
40

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author:

This is a follow up of my previous story. Won't make much sense without reading that one first. This time, the story is told by Jessica.

Jessica:

I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. I mean, after meeting Miguel I've done many many things I never thought would be possible, so I've learned the hard way (pun intended) to never say never... but when he told me this morning he would fuck my mother, I never in a million years thought he would even get close. Yet, his plan was somehow starting to take shape.

As I get back to my room from a shower, after leaving my laptop on with whatsapp unlocked as he had ordered me to do, I find my mother on her knees, ass showing, dress above her waist, probably rubbing herself looking at my conversation with Miguel.

I made no noise. I was petrified. Those of you who have ever found your parents in any sexual activity know how awkward this is. I could see her slowly scrolling down; I could see her right arm moving, clearly showing she was rubbing herself. And I could hear her speak! Uttering the same words I had, just some half an hour before!

Carla(overheard): "yes master"

C: "very bad master! Please let me!"

C: "I am desperate for you to order me to rub my clit for you master! Please just let me! I beg you!!!" (I didn't remember even saying this!!!)

C: "I beg you sir, please let me touch myself. My cunt is all yours! I do whatever you want! Just let me touch it!" (this I remembered)

C: "Whatever! You completely turned my soft white privileged pussy into your personal submissive cum dumpster! Please sir, let me touch it!"

God... I really couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing... I expected her to be almost coming... but then, for some reason, she stopped talking and stopped scrolling and stopped rubbing herself. I thought maybe she noticed me. I was about to speak, when she started talking again!

C: "please forgive me! It was stupid of me to stop following your orders!!! I am a good domesticated girl myself. I promise. Please let me touch myself again! My cunt is all yours! All of it!!! You own it completely!"

She tried to resist!!! That's what happened... and then... even without Miguel being present... just by his texts to me... She succumbed back!!!

She kept scrolling. I could sense she was about to cum as her rubbing and breathing got more intense; and also, I knew the script. She was at the "I'll do anything for you to let me cum part". And then she said it: "I will fuck your mother!"

She, read, the words... and then she came. Desperately. She knew she was to be his target now. And yet she was coming uncontrollably with that thought in her mind!

This was overwhelming... I could see now... my boyfriend was going to fuck my mom... and there was nothing I could do about it. Worse... He was not only going to fuck her... I knew him all to well... he was going to turn her into his unquestioning cum dump cheap slut... And he would harass both of us. Like mother like daughter.

My mother was reaching the end of the chat. I could now see Miguel's 9 inch cock, which he had sent me just before he ordered me to go take a shower. This was it... time to close this act.

I had my cellphone with me. Took a photo of her from behind... and sent it to him with the message "you were right master... my mother is on her knees, panties down... staring at the computer!". Both him and her would see it... Everything would untangle now.

My mother read it but didn't look back. Miguel started writing...

M: You have 2 options now slut: 1) you get up right now and pretend this never happened, and no-one is ever going to talk about it... or 2) you take your cellphone right now and send me the pic I know you took before, with the message "I am your slut now! My cunt, as my daughter's, is completely yours!"

I really wanted to see this! So, that's what I wrote! Miguel was quick to put me in my place: "shut up bitch. Let your slut mom submit just like you did!".

My pussy was drooling. I had had 2 orgasms already... and my pussy was eager for more.

And then it happened... My mother Carla, 43 years of age, a feminist by heart... took her phone out and started texting... I took only a couple seconds for Miguel to forward it to me.

On her knees, 36 CC perky tits out, and smiling to the camera... My mother! "I am your slut now! My cunt, as my daughter's, is completely yours!"

M: you can look at each other now. But say nothing! Absolutely nothing! Just look at each other, knowing how desperately both of you will fight for my cock now. I will be there in 10 minutes. Leave the door open. Place yourselves side by side on all 4s. Ass cheeks touching. That's the vision I want to have as soon as I enter your place! Is that understood? You two dumbass submissive cunts reply separately

"yes master" I wrote. And I am sure my mother did too.

This, was as awkward as it gets. We looked at each other. Said nothing. My mother stripped the few clothes she had on. I let my shower towel fall to the ground. And we both moved to the hallway.

I unlocked the door and opened it just one inch.

My mother was already on all 4s. I got down too. I looked at her. She starred back at me. No one spoke. But we knew. We were cheap sluts about to be humiliated.

We waited for what it seemed like an eternity... And then the door opened. And he just stood there. Looking at us. Mother and daughter. Side by side. All 4s. Completely naked. Butthole and pussy up in the air, desperate to be taken.

M: "your asscheeks are not touching like I told you!". Those were his first words! We immediately got closer. Our whole bodies now touching! "Sorry master" we both said at the same time! No turning back now... He owned us.