Mother - Hostile Makeover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irina was Lew's only source of the drug. She had made an obsessive sexual addict of the idiot, then delivered his darkest fantasy to him in the form of his nubile, fuck-crazed daughter.

Irina owned Lewis Bradley for as long as she had any use for him.

"OhGodOhGodOhGod!" Peyton sobbed as her father drove his prick in and out of her cunt. "It's so good...so fucking good!"

Sighing, Irina took Peyton's face in her hands, kissed her, then moved down and closed her mouth over one of the girl's pink nipples. While sucking at Peyton's tit, she moved one hand in circles over the girl's stomach, fingers creeping toward her clitoris. Lew could fuck his daughter as much as he liked, but Irina swore that she'd be the one making the darling come.

Watching the red-faced little man pound away at his lovely daughter's pussy depressed Irina. More depressing still was knowing that, hopped up on Lib as he was, he would insist on doing her next. At least she could get him off and exhaust him quickly. Lib could work wonders, but there had to be something there to work with, and Lew was a poor subject even for a miracle.

Irina could understand why Lauren Chase and Janet Palmieri would remain with their husbands. There was the money, and there were mutual business interests. Perhaps there was even some sentiment. And loyalty factored in.

With Irina and Lew, there was none of that. He was a temporary sacrifice that she must make, fulfilling a bargain with her lover and her benefactors. She did it not only for Jakob but for Aleksandra Novak, from whom all blessings flowed.

She would rid herself of Lew Bradley when the ink dried on the contracts merging Blue Oasis with NGT. After that, no more squatting in this arid house on the wrong side of the mountains on the wrong side of the world. Back to her career and to the subtle luxuries of the Old World.

Her desert exile would end.

As a sweet bonus for services rendered, she would take Peyton with her.

The girl would adore Milan.

12