Mother in Law Lust Pt. 05

Story Info
While the wife's away, it's time to play.
1.6k words
4.59
22.1k
36
2

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,826 Followers

It was late afternoon, and John's cock was ready for more. Dianne saw the eager bulge, and she was happy to be the lucky one.

She cooed, "Let's go out on the balcony, and I'll give you the best blowjob you ever had."

John was happy to agree, and once on the balcony, she was on her knees. She loved being in the proper position, kneeling like a subservient little cocksucker, it always added an extra spicy rush to be servicing a hard, eager cock. And John's cock was plenty eager, Dianne's lust had his dick primed.

Dianne pouted her lips and slid them just over the head of his cock. Using her tongue, she circled his cock, her mouth wet and hot, oh yeah, then she slowly slid down his cock, enjoying John's grunts of pleasure as she swallowed him down.

With a slight twist of her head, she drove her mouth down until his balls bumped against her chin, John grunted out "Oh fuck, yeah!" as his cock was balls deep, the head down her throat, being stroked by the caressing of Dianne's swallowing motions.

Dianne pulled back up and again swallowed him deep, working into a familiar and practiced rhythm. She loved giving out hot suck jobs, ever since her first time at 18 with her boyfriend, her enthusiasm for sucking cock had not waned, she had been a glory hole girl for one of the college frat houses, and she had happily sucked off more cocks than most women see in a lifetime.

John looked down, the sight of his cock, shiny wet with her spit, appearing then disappearing between her tight crimson lips, was crazy hot. John was getting the best suck job, he'd never had as hot, practiced, and enjoyable a cock sucking as this. Her mouth rode his pole, starting to bob faster and faster, the hot, wet swirl of her tongue around his cock, the tight clamp of her full cocksucker lips milking at him, fuck, that was fantastic. The sight of Dianne's body, naked and on her knees, her big full jugs on display, really started to get his balls churning.

Dianne was totally into the blowjob, riding his pole, eager to taste the hot cream that would soon spew all over her tongue, and swallow it like it was nectar. Her head was moving faster as she sucked wildly on his cock, eager to make him cum. John felt Dianne's hand gently grasp his ball sac, and start squeezing gently. He felt the cum streaking up his shaft as Dianne swallowed him one last time, her throat muscles milking around his head, he growled, "Oh yeah, gonna cum, oh FUCK!"

Dianne felt a hot blast of cum fired straight down her throat, she quickly pulled back so the second and third strings splattered against the roof of her mouth. John's cock pulsed and throbbed, spewing thick ropes of cum all over her tongue. John's cock squirted out the last few dribbles of cum, Dianne sucking eagerly, not quite ready to release him. She slid down one last time, then tightened her lips down as she pulled slowly back up, sucking every drop from his cock.

She lifted her head up, gave him a beaming smile, then let him see her throat muscles moving as she swallowed every drop. She slivered with bliss, swallowing that thick creamy load was always so enjoyable, she was never a spitter, always a swallower.

In a very short time, their positions were reversed and John adored the view, kneeling before her. That full lush body, pubic mound bare and bald, the tight little coin slot of her pussy, the classic breeder's hips, nice and wide but not fat, he was more than eager to devour that delicious-looking pussy.

Dianne's voice was husky with lust as she cooed, "I know you can give out as well as you receive. Sucking your big cock made me so wet, do it my sweet son-in-law, taste me, go crazy on my cunt!"

Dianne's pussy was spread open for his tongue, he gently grasped her broad hips with his hands and leaned forward, planting his lips on the outside of her pussy. John used the tip of his tongue to part her ever so slightly. Her body tensed up as his tongue gently probed that little, warm part of her.

"Mmmmm feels nice," Dianne cooed, her breathing picking up with passion. That first time he had licked her pussy, showed how good he was, and how much he enjoyed doing her. It made her enjoyment full, he was doing it because he enjoyed giving it as much as she did receiving it, Dianne gasped as his tongue pushed deeper into her, meeting a rush of juices.

John's face pressed tightly against her, his tongue plunging deep between her spread thighs and the delicate pink folds between them. Dianne rolled her hips against his face and she felt John's tongue nudging at the hood of her clit, coaxing her clit to come out and play.

"Yes, oh yes, so good," Dianne said between sharp breaths. "Push that tongue in there, eat me alive!"

John was happy to do so, and his face became very wet as Dianne's juices were running in a copious flow. He felt her hands come around his head and hold him tight against her pussy.

Dianne could feel the rise, and she gasped, "Stick your tongue out, and keep it out!"

Eager to follow orders, he did so, she kept his head in her hands, holding against her, and he could feel her starting to grind her clit against his tongue.

"Mmmmm, I just love to rub my clit hard against your tongue. Oh yes, Ri--Right there," Dianne whimpered, her eyes closed. "Mmmm keep that tongue there, ah-ah-ah!"

John could feel how wet she was, she kept up the pressure, until she grasped his head tighter, and pressed her clit down hard, facefucking him, her clit was hot, throbbing, and bulging with arousal as she started to shake.

"Ffff-fuck yesssssssss, oh yes, FUCK!"

Dianne was squealing with pleasure, and a huge rush of her cum poured out, it felt like Niagara Falls as she gushed a torrent of girl cum all over John's face. She rode that crest, mopping his face down.

*****

When John took her to bed, she was feeling the rush, knowing that they were going to be fucking in the marriage bed. Both of them were fired up, John was like a stallion that wouldn't quit.

When Dianne took to her hands and knees, and purred, "Eat my ass, then bugger me!" John was quick to do so. Soon, the room was filled with grunts of pleasure, Dianne's tight little asshole was very sensitive, and having John's tongue licking and slurping away at her was making her cunt creamy wet.

"Mmmmm, now soak that hard cock in my cunt, get well lubed up, then take my asshole."

John impaled Dianne on his cock, watching it slide inside the tight furnace of her pussy. She threw back her head and arched her back when the broad head of John's cock was lodged between her swollen cuntal lips and began sliding inside her slick wet pussy. He could feel her muscles massaging his cock. He reached around her and started to play with her tits.

Dianne let out soft moans as he continued playing with her tits as he soaked inside her moist cunt. He slowly pulled from her, watching her pussy lips reluctantly surrender the length of his shaft.

Moving quickly, John lodged his cock head against the tight little pucker and started to push. John felt the acceptance of Dianne's asshole opening up, his cock being swallowed, and her loud cry of pleasure filling the bedroom, getting that sensitive hole fucked was almost too much pleasure. He bumped into her asscheeks, his cock fully impaled.

"Now, give me a good buggering just take my asshole and fuck it, just like I'm a piece of ass!"

John was really powered up, he really gave it to Dianne, reaming her out with long, hard, right-to-the-balls thrusts, bouncing his balls off of her pussy on every plunge. Dianne was just as eagerly pumping her hips back, hungry for every last inch of her son-in-law's dick to be stuffed up her ass. Dianne was getting a long, hard pleasure ride, her grunts, growls and squeals of pleasure filled the bedroom as John reamed her out.

John grunted, his cock was in the midst of a smooth, tight, wet pleasure ride, the feel of those silky walls milking at him, the gripping tightness of her ass was fucking fantastic. He grabbed Dianne's hips and powered in and out, giving her ass the good, hard buggering. Oh man, the feel of her tight ass around his cock, her moans and cries of pleasure as John pumped in and out, fucking her ass was beyond superb.

Dianne could feel the onrushing orgasm, she was masturbating furiously, eager to make her ass the tightest gripping receptacle for his cock. Fuck, oh fuck, it was gonna happen, and she shrieked "Do it, flood my ass, cumming oh fuck, CUMMMINNGGG!"

John felt the stirring, his balls tightened up, ready to fire. As Dianne shrieiked, her asshole started to pulse with orgasmic spasns, his nuts let go, and his grunts and growls mixed with her cries of pleasure, filling the bedroom as he burst deep inside, spurting a huge gush of cum, painting her bowels with a huge flood of spunk while Dianne moaned and shook with repeated orgasms.

Just before sleep overtook her, she could feel the slight soreness of her well-used fuckholes. Mmmmm, it had been a wonderful day, all three holes fucked and satisfied, god, John could really deliver what a horny mother-in-law needed.

groomleader
groomleader
2,826 Followers