Mother in Law Lust Pt. 06

Story Info
A busy day of fucking for Dianne and John.
3.1k words
4.63
18.3k
33
2

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,803 Followers

John woke up, and he looked over at the bedside clock. It was 7 AM, and his cock was climbing up as he recalled the previous day's hot fucking. It was further enhanced by having Dianne's nude body against his, mmmm, those big succulent milk jugs, her sexy breeder's hips, and the classic hourglass shape. With her sleeping on her side, he decided to give her his special wake-up. He slid a pillow into place, and gently rolled her onto her belly, hips propped up by the pillow. Her legs parted, and he could see his target, those sexy labia lips, and he got into position.

Dianne could feel sleep tattering as she was rolled onto her belly, then she felt the decided tickling between her seam as John's tongue arrowed in, and the licking pleasure quickly brought her juices forth. She let out soft moans of pleasure, and pushed her hips back, eager to maximize the contact. His doting on her cunt quickly brought up the need for more.

"So good," Dianne cooed, "I need your cock, give me that prick, make me cum all over your stiff cock!"

Dianne cooed with pleasure as she felt John caressing her body, pushing lightly and sensuously against the cheeks of her ass. His cock was so hard, so eager for her cunt, she shifted her tail and opened her thighs further so that John could slide it between her buttocks and let it nestle in the coin slot of her bare pubic lips. She was all giving, eager for the delicious impalement as the swollen head of his cock began to press firmly against the opening of her vulva.

"Mmmmm," she murmured, belly down on the rumpled sheets, and his hands fondled the cheeks of her ass, cruised up to her waist, one of them slipping under and the other continuing higher until her left breast was in its palm. The fingers teased her already erect nipple, rolling it between them. The knob of his rod pushed harder at the lips of her pussy, and Dianne felt the hard, spongy thrill of it, wiggling to help it fit inside.

John felt the acceptance, and he let out a growl of pleasure as he was sliding up into her vagina, his 8 inches carving a path, deep into the steamy recesses of Dianne's sweet fuckhole. With one hand on her tit, and one on her belly, he pulled her ass to him and ground his penis deep, shoving it all the way home.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Dianne purred, as his cock worked into her, eased back out almost to the head then powered back in, parting the clinging softness of her cunt, the walls gripping eagerly at his driving shaft. In, out, in, out, the head of his cock powering its way in, making her lust blaze up, she started to hump her hips up toward the plunges.

John was doing a fine job, his cock filling her fevered cunt, lunging and jamming. His breath was panting hotly against the back of her neck and his hands held tightly to her body, gripping her tit and belly. His pelvis surged against the cheeks of Dianne's ass and he buried his lurching prick as deep as possible into her steamy cleft.

Dianne was grunting passionately, reaching her point, the voluptuous rhythm of the fucking really got to her, and her clit thrummed madly as the sweet, hot feeling centered in her lower cunt. She rolled her ass and reached down to take the solid male balls in her hand, to caress them while the swollen rod above hammered into her.

"Make me cum John, give it to me!"

John's prick pounding so hungrily into her wetly responsive pussy was lifting her to an orgasm, bringing her up and up while the glorious feeling spread from her clitoris to fill her loins, taking in all her cunt, her cervix, her belly, and swept hotly down to make her anus pucker tightly in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck yeah, cumming, cumming, FUCK!"

John's shout took her over, she howled out "CREAM ME!" and ahhhhhhm there it was, the first spurt of semen splashed against her cunt walls, Dianne felt a rush of wetness being pumped over her silky walls, a flood of cum poured into her spasming pussy, her cunt sucked eagerly drinking deeply, of the hot bloom of spunk filling her quivering walls. They were surrounded by their mingled cries of orgasmic pleasure as he thrust deeply, letting her sweet fuckhole milk every drop of his load.

*****

They rested for a while in the glorious afterglow, then with Dianne leading the way, they headed for the shower. John's eyes were fixed on the glorious cheeks of her ass, god, Dianne's body was like a Renaissance work of art. Under the warm water, the soaping and sensuous rubbing of hands over bodies got John's cock interested again, and Dianne was pleased to see him rising up, signaling his approval of her body, and knowing that he wanted her again.

After toweling off, they once again were in bed, and Dianne crouched over his body, cooing, "Kiss my tits, lick them, suck on them." She lowered her cot and stuck her tits in his face. John was in breast heaven, as he eagerly went after the glorious mounds of her splendid 40 inches, kissing and sucking, running his hot tongue over the hard swollen nipples and nipping tenderly all over the glorious expanse of her chest.

Oh yeah, Dianne's nipples were very sensitive to stimulation, and the quick juicing up of her pussy matched the hard stiffness of John's cock, ready for more fucking. John's hand was between her thighs, feeling and stroking, and Dianne lowered her hips and his prick was nudged against the smooth lips of her pussy. Dianne pushed her cunt down and urged his cock inside.

She wiggled her ass and mmmmmmm, oh yes, that wonderful rod slid into her, the delicious penetration as it slid hungrily into her heated cunt, helping to seat it firmly into her snatch, pushing down until their pubic mounds came together. Dianne was in a fog of pleasure, fucking again so soon, and another glorious fuck in the making.

"So good," Dianne moaned, "so hard and hot inside, your cock feels like heaven inside my cunt."

Dianne rolled her hips, worked her belly across John's tummy, and felt his balls on her thigh. She loved to ride an eager, hard prick cowgirl style, his hard cock was a slow piston within her vagina as she lifted up and then slowly slithered back down, stretching out the delicious probing of her cunt, over and over, his rod stroking her clit, probing far back to press insistently against her cervix.

John filled his eyes with the sight of Dianne riding him, her succulent milk jugs bouncing with the rhythm of her hips pumping up and down. Her cunt clung to his shaft, reluctantly surrendering it on each rise, the eagerly surrounding as she thrust down, her vaginal vault packed, the silky walls massaging his dick, working up another load.

Dianne could feel the rising tide as she hiked her crotch, drew it back, and rode the lancing thrusts of her son-in-law's rigid staff as it pistoned steadily into her vagina. She clamped it tight, gyrated her hips so that John would feel the touch of that glorious prick all over the inner glove of her pussy. Waves of carnal passion rolled through her, she rocked her ass and shoved the nipples of her tits into John's chest, she grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him tight into her heaving cunt, grinding, and hunching.

The words hissed out of her, sibilant and low between her clenched teeth: "Oh yes, fuck me, baby, I want that load, feel my hot cunt scrubbing at your cock and cum, cum for me NOW!"

John growled, and his cock responded, his cum burst forth, and his cock head started to spray, washing down her cervix, she could feel it inundate the walls of her shuddering pussy, the hot, creamily slick spunk creating that wonderful thick bloom of spunk filled heat deep inside her snatch.

Dianne's cunt sucked on the pumping cock and her orgasm rose swiftly, she let out a wordless shriek as she bucked and pumped her spasming cunt on his embedded cock so hard that the bed shook and rattled.

*****

Late in the afternoon, Dianne could feel the need rising. Like her lust was making up for lost time, and she beckoned John to the bedroom. Her eyes were smoky with passion as she growled softly, "Oh my god, I am so wet. I can't get enough of your sexy cock, I need another hot fuck!" She smiled as she saw John's bulge, she shimmied out of the light summer dress she was wearing, and she was naked underneath.

Dianne grinned, took John's hand, and placed it between her thighs, "Feel my cunt, feel how hot and wet I am for your cock!"

John felt a gush of hot juices on his fingers, she was soaked, and he wanted to taste her delicious cunt. He yanked off his clothes, and took to his knees, eager to lick the juices.

Dianne cooed, "Oh yes my sweet son-in-law, lick my tight little cunt."

On his knees, John looked up at the tight seam as Dianne stood over him. Her bare, bald pussy was inches from his face, he could see her lips slightly parted, glistening with her juices. The hot, steamy scent of her lust reached his nose, he pulled her pussy closer and ran his tongue up into the hot, wet swampy depths. He could feel Dianne's pussy, quivering and clasping around his tongue as he stuffed his tongue as far up Dianne's pink hole as he could go, then pulled it out and grazed at her clit. He reached around behind her, pulled her ass cheeks apart, and adjusting his head, he heard a loud growl of pleasure as his tongue made contact with her tight ass-hole.

"Oooooh, so naughty, so dirty, I love it, lick my ass hole, fuck it feels so good!"

Encouraged by her enjoyment, John ran his tongue all over the length of her ass hole, licking and slobbering all over it. Laving at the tight pucker, he then nudged the tip of his tongue against her ass-hole. Gently probing with his tongue, he felt a slight give as Dianne's sounds of pleasure grew more regular and louder. Finally, with a long sweeping lick back up again, he zeroed in on Dianne's throbbing clit, the pink hard bud standing up, eager for attention. Her body was vibrating, reaching for her orgasm.

Before she went over the edge, Dianne purred, "I want to cum while your cock is deep inside me baby, lay down, so I can ride you."

John was quickly laying back on the bed, she had a smile of sheer lust as she climbed aboard. His cock was stiff as a board, and Dianne took his eager dick, stroking at his surging cock as she positioned herself. Dianne's hips rolled back a little and the tip of John's cock pushed against her pussy. With a low moan and one downward thrust, Dianne impaled her tight, burning core on him, sliding down on his swollen fuck pole, her gasps of pleasure mixed with his grunts as his cock was wrapped in the tight, wet, clutching heat. Driving her hips down hard, John was once again enclosed by the tightness of her hot, inner depths. Dianne started pumping her hips up and down hard, her hot velvet depths sliding up and down on his steely shaft, over and over.

That vaginal tightening surgery was sure paying off, her pussy had the tight grip of a woman half her age, and it felt fantastic. The clutch of her warm wet muscles gripping at his cock as he pushed up to meet her downward thrusts was a hungry, milking grip. John had the added visual thrill of watching her awesome milk jugs bouncing up and down in time to her hard thrusts down on his stiff cock.

Dianne cooed, "Talk dirty to me lover, use lots of hot words, I love it."

"Oh yeah baby, fuck, your hot cunt is so wet and so tight, you're gonna suck every drop out of my hard prick!"

"Ohhh yes, just what I want, keep fucking me John," Dianne purred, "Shove your hard cock up my burning pussy and fuck me until you squirt your hot load up me, splatter my cervix, and fill up my womb with all the cum you can pump into me! My cunt is going to get filled with her sweet son-in-law's cum, so fucking hot, fill up your mother-in-law's horny cunt with your thick rich cream."

John felt the large zing of lust, fucking his wife's Mom was a wild turn-on, and knowing that he was going to splatter her with another heated load of sperm, he growled, "You like the way my hard cock is fucking your tight pussy, baby?" as she pumped her hips, driving him to the balls on every downward thrust.

Dianne gasped, "Oh my God, Yes! Fuck me, John, my cunt is so eager, let me have what you got, every drop! Oh fuck, fuck, yes, yes, Yes, cumming, CUMMING!"

Her voice rose to a shout, her body was shaking, those awesome tits jiggling wildly around, and John felt the grip as she tumbled into orgasm, surrounded by her squeals and cries of pleasure. His cock was still building up another load, and she smiled down at me as she rode her wave.

"Mmmmm, still so nice and hard, let me milk out that building load."

Dianne lifted slightly, and she turned her body around, keeping John inside her, as she took a reverse cowgirl position.

John's eyes traveled down her back, enjoying the view, her sexy heart-shaped ass and those awesome hips parted, squatting over my cock. She looked over her shoulder as he drank in the view, with a smile.

Dianne cooed "Do you like the naked backside view too, John?"

John growled, "Oh yeah, I like it very much!"

"Mmmmm, oh yes, feels like your cock had just gotten harder, you must enjoy it very much!" She giggled, then purred, "Tell me baby. Give me more hot, dirty talk, I love it!"

John grunted, "Oh yeah, your cunt is so hot and wet, you're such a hot, wet slut Mom-in-law! Letting your horny son-in-law drive his swollen cock into your cunt, letting my cum fill your sizzling fuck-hole! I am going to enjoy stuffing your cunt again, and splattering my load all over your sweet cunt!"

Dianne growled, "Oh yes, I am a cock-whore, feeling like such a nasty, perverted slut, fucking my daughter's husband, I fucking love it! I want all your steamy cum to splatter my tight hole!"

They started to move slowly, each downward thrust more intense than the one before it. John savored the sight of Dianne's sexy ass pumping up and down as she rode him. He sucked on one of his fingers and placed it against her tight little asshole. With a steady push, he buried it.

Dianne moaned, deep and low in her throat as his finger stuffed her back door. They started to move faster, Dianne rocked and rolled her hips, the finger buggering her asshole making her body sizzle, the muscles of her pussy gripping his shaft as she pistoned his cock into her pink fuckhole. The gripping cling of Dianne around his shaft made his prick sizzle, the cum starting to simmer. Again and again, they smacked their hips together, until Dianne felt the tip of his cock pushing against her cervix, making her moan deeply.

Dianne whispered, "Oh fuck, yeah, fuck, right there, ready to flood my womb! Gonna cum again, I'm such a slut, oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming, oh my god!"

Dianne howled with pleasure as she tensed suddenly, letting out gasps and grunts of pleasure, her body going rigid. Her orgasm rushed into her body, John could feel her cunt slam down, her asshole clenching, spasming, gripping, and releasing, over and over. The juices of her release gushed over his hardness, his orgasm was damn close.

Dianne pulled off, laying back, and said, "Now face to face, look into my face as you fuck me, just use my cunt for your fucking pleasure, I want to feel you exploding and squirting, I want your cock head to kiss my womb, and fill it to overflowing! Fuck me!"

Happy to do so, John notched against her and drove in. The finger was quickly shoved back up her tight asshole and the mixture of joy, delight, and bliss on Dianne's face drove him onward, oh fuck, his cock was throbbing, he lasted maybe another 30 seconds, then he felt the jerk of his cock, getting set to explode.

John grunted, "Oh fuck yeah, gonna fill you, baby, gonna flood your hot cunt with my hot spunk, oh yeah, cumming baby, cumming, YEAH!"

Dianne whispered back, "Yes, oh yes, fill my horny cunt, flood me now, hose down my horny pussy, gonna make me cum again, oh fuck so hot, so, so, unnnnggghhhh, fuck MEEEE!"

John grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling her tightly against him as he thrust hard, burying his cock as deep as he can. His cock swelled up inside her tight pussy, the head of his cock pressed tightly against her cervix, splitting her open.

Dianne let out a grunt as his cock head forced its way into the cup of her womb, her voice rising to a shriek of orgasmic ecstasy as John burst inside of her, squirting wildly, and his hot seed pumped directly into her womb. Their cries and howls of orgasm filled the bedroom, as her body convulsed again, her tight grip milking his cock for every drop, Dianne's body shivering in her second climax.

When John pulled out, her mouth was on his cock, and she giggled, "Like every Mom in law, I want to make sure that you are as clean as a whistle!"

Gripping his cock at the base, she licked all along the length, the look on Dianne's face showed how much she relished the mixed juices of their passion, then sucked him in, John could feel her tongue swirling around his shaft, eager to lick every bit of his cock clean. When Dianne was satisfied, she lifted off, gave him a cat that ate the canary smile, then she snuggled down next to him, cooing contentedly.

groomleader
groomleader
2,803 Followers