Mother in Law Lust Pt. 07

Story Info
John and Dianne continue their fucking.
1.6k words
4.52
15.3k
29
2

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,803 Followers

It was early evening, and Dianne said, "Let's go to Riverside Drive, I love watching the flow of the water in the moonlight."

John was happy to do so, they had one more night before his wife Jane got home, and they were soon driving along next to the river.

Dianne was ready, she was wearing a light summer dress and nothing else. She also had a surprise for him. She loved outdoor sex, it always made her so hot to be fucking in public. She knew the perfect spot, and when they came upon it, she told John to pull off to the side, and follow her.

John did as requested, and they path led through a copse of trees, and they were standing a few feet fron the riverbank. The moon was rising, and the water glittered with the reflection. Dianne turned to John, a smile of lust on her face, and cooed, "The perfect spot!"

She bent forward, hiked her dress up, her back arched, and cooed, "Fuck me, right here and now, I love getting stuffed outdoors!"

John quickly dropped his pants, his cock quickly rose to the occasion, and his dick poised against her soft pink hole, ready to take the plunge. He quickly did so, his lust was whipped up, and Dianne's loud cry of pleasure sounded as powered in deep, stuffing her vaginal vault. He grunted in surprise, Dianne had slipped a butt plug up her tight back door, and it made her cunt even tighter, his cock was rubbed by the plug flare, oh fuck, this was going to be an extra tight ride.

Dianne had been thinking about it, and decided that she had to try a butt plug while she was getting fucked. She had gone out in the afternoon, and had bought it at the local Adult Toy shop. Just before they left the house, she had slipped in in, and the feelings that shot through her had really ramped her up. She thought of what it looked like, that pleasing fullness snugged up her asshole, topped with a red jeweled heart.

She always adored the first thrust, getting John's cock buried so deep, and having her holes filled, the rubbing of cock and butt plug together was making her cunt a creamy wet fuckhole.

She felt John's hands come around, reaching in and grabbing her succulent boobs. He used them like handholds, clutching them as he powered in and out, tweaking the stiff, hard nipples. Mmmmm, she loved getting her big tits manhandled, and she humped back against his thrusts.

Dianne moaned as she felt herself being stuffed full to the brim, over and over. She savored the feel of her son-in-law's blood-swollen dick powering and out in with a fierce wet charge, burying itself up to the hilt in her wide-stretched vagina. The sensations created by his long, thick, dick plunging wetly up between her open thighs, rubbing against the butt plug made her gasp, as she moved wantonly backward to meet his breathtaking lustful strokes.

John could feel the heat as he drove into her flame-filled belly from behind. His hands drifted down from her chest, and grabbed her hips, guiding her as furiously battered his loins against Dianne's supple ass-cheeks, his pulsing rod of flesh sinking each time to its full extent up into the moistly sucking depths of her clasping vagina.

Dianne rotated her buttocks around and around his pleasure-giving shaft in a building wanton furor, making the delicious pressure from the butt plug even more pronounced, corkscrewing her greedily clinging vaginal flesh back over the length of piercing dick in sharply aroused need.

The unmistakable beacon of her approaching orgasm flashed through Dianne's body. She was totally enveloped by the sensation of her darling son-in-law's long thick penis wetly thrusting up between the pink flesh of her cock hungry pussy. She could feel her pink pussy-flesh moistly clinging to John's huge, handsome hardness when he pulled out of her, then again entering back up inside her hungry passage with each new thrust, his heavy, cum-laden balls smacking her stiff, bulging clit.

John was in a frenzy, he never let up, and his dick was fucking balls-deep. He fucked Dianne's cunt with a fury that had her panting helplessly. His dick speared first one side of her pussy and then the other side, driving her pussy walls every which way. The added stimulation of the butt plug made his dick sizzle.

Dianne was gasping, eyes staring at the river as she tried to cope with the crazy sensations that were sweeping through her fuck-hole. She pumped her pussy muscles around the hard-driving dick as John continued to fuck his dick into the deepest regions of her cunt. He churned her dripping pussy juices into a buttery froth that coated his dick shaft.

Her body rocked to and fro, so did her big heavy tits as she was reamed. Flesh-slapping noises filled the air as John's balls bounced off her pussy lips and the backs of her thighs. Dianne thrilled with each slap, her body shaking and quivering.

"Aaagh!" Dianne groaned. "I'm almost there. I feel it!"

She began rocking her pussy back and forth harder, impatient to reach her beckoning orgasm. She could feel John humping her hard, his cock swelling with the massive urgency. He was breathing hard and fast, his tongue hanging limply from his open mouth. His dick drilled her pussy like a jackhammer and his cock started to spasm.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Dianne cried, "Ohhh fuck yes, right there, I'm cumming, cumming so HARDDDDDD!"

Her voice rose to a shriek, then her fuck-juices exploded from her cunt and squirted wildly around John's cock and her holes started to pulse and spasm wildly. John felt Dianne's hot oven tunnel of pussy close over his dick, the extra tightness gripped his dick, and the butt plug was pressing even tighter against his cock. The extra tightness of her cunt and butt-plugged asshole was the ultimate cock milking pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, FUUUCCCKKKK!"

His prick let loose, and Dianne purred with pleasure as she felt the hot, wet spray of spunk filling her fuck hole, mmmmmm, he was spewing gouts of spunk, flooding her womb with hot, liquid satisfaction.

*****

Back home, they settled into bed, and John's cock was once again ready. Dianne was amazed, he'd been well milked for 4 hot loads, 4 hot fucks and he was once again ready. This time, he put her on her knees on the bed, turned on a dim light, and Dianne saw herself in the full-length mirror, naked and horny. He felt her cheeks being gently spread, then ohhhhh yes, a hot wet tongue made contact with her ass, and she was getting licked all over her tight asshole.

"Mmmmm, oh yes, lick that tight little hole, then bugger me, I want another load of spunk up my ass!"

John was happy to do, tonguing her asshole always gave him a case of stoneware cock. He slurped and slobbered all over that tight pucker, then moved around behind her as he greased up his cock.

Dianne was watching the mirror as he got into position, his cock was nudged against her asshole and his hands came around to grab her big tits. With a grunt, John penetrated, and Dianne moaned as she felt her tight little asshole yielding to her son-in-law's swollen flesh pole, pushing in until with a hard thrust, she gave out a cry of pleasure as she felt him lodge deep inside, her asshole was stuffed, his balls smacking against her pussy as he was now buried.

His 8 inches stuffed her, filled up the eager walls, and it was bliss. John pulled back, and drove it in again, drawing another cry of joy from Dianne. Gripping her tits tightly, he rode her, his cock withdrawing halfway, then surging back in, taking her gripping asshole. Watching it happen in the mirror just made it extra hot.

John enjoyed the view looking over her shoulder, and he really laid his pipe into her, her ass walls were rhythmically massaging his cock on each plunge, oh fuck that felt so damn good. His balls bloated with his churning load, started to draw up tight, moving into firing position. He was fast reaching the verge, oh yeah, he was really going to flood her tight pussy.

Dianne was keeping her eyes open, watching the mirror image of her body being buggered in the best way, god that was hot. Like watching a movie while starring in it as the central fuck. Watching John's hips snapping forward, the hard stuffing, and seeing the joy of hot, hard fucking on her face, oh yeah, she felt the tingles starting deep down, She slid a hand down and knew that a couple of flicks against her bulging clit would do it, orgasm was coming at her fast, oh god, yes, it was going to feel so good.

Dianne tumbled over the brink, crying out, "Oh fuck, gonna cum, I'm gonna cum all over your prick, cum with me John, cum in me, fill my hungry asshole, yes, oh god, yes, FUCK MEEEEEE!"

Dianne was shrieking out in pleasure as she felt her asshole grip him tight, John gasped, and grunted out, "Oh fuck yeah, baby, I'm cumming oh YEAH!" as his cock burst deep inside her. Dianne felt his steamy load of hot, white cream erupt, painting the silky walls of her asshole her cervix with hot spurts of sperm being splattered deep. Their moans and cries of orgasm filled the room as their bodies shuddered together in climactic completion, his cock discharging his built-up load, hosing down the tight, needy pull of her walls milking at him.

groomleader
groomleader
2,803 Followers