Mother in Law Lust Pt. 08

Story Info
First Dianne gets hers, then Jane get hers.
2.5k words
4.61
18.4k
24
5

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,838 Followers

John felt sleep dissolve, and he rose to wakefulness. Looking at the bedside clock, it read 7 AM. He looked to his other side, and saw the sleeping form of his mother-in-law, Dianne, he smiled as her remembered the frentic fucking and buggering of yesterday. He'd been milked for 5 loads yesterday, her mouth, her cunt and her tight asshole had all been well creamed. His cock quickly rose, after a good night's sleep, he was ready for more.

He went into the bathroom, peed, and wiped himself well. Just before he turned to the door, it opened and Dianne strolled in, gloriously nude and giving him a hungry "come fuck me look," and strolled over to the counter.

"Mmmm, so nice and hard, just as horny as me!"

Dianne had been dreaming, she had been back dreaming of the hot, lust-filled fucking of yesterday. She had come awake to her aching pussy, wet and slick, needing a hard cock to plunder her pink hole. She quickly followed John into the bathroom, and she couldn't wait any longer.

She perched herself on the bathroom counter and spread her thighs wide. John filled his eyes with the sight of her very horny Mom in law, the spread thighs eager for him to take position, the flushed face, distended pupils, and the more rapid rise and fall of her awesome 40-inch chest. She put her arms around her son-in-law's shoulders as he moved between her widespread thighs, and his mouth rested lightly upon her lips. She grasped his thick rod, and let it nudge against the buttery slick opening of her cunt.

Dianne purred, "Fuck me good, every time, I've cum so much in the last few days, it just makes me want more. Now. settle that big cock in, and give me what I need to get the day off to a great start!"

John was quick to do so, his tongue slid into her mouth and his cock drove into the wet, slippery entrance to her vagina. It felt wonderful, Dianne moaned into his mouth as his cock went deep and penetrating. She adored the rock-hard need, her vaginal space packed full. The rigid staff went in until he was buried to the hilt, and he moved his hands around, over her hips and down, lifting her up a bit to caress the cheeks of her ass as he went in and out. He ground his pelvis into hers, and the overflow juices of her cunt turned their pubic regions wet and juicy.

John looked at the scene, Dianne had her head lolled back, her mouth open in a silent O of pleasure. He looked between their bodies and could see his cock appear as he pulled back, then ramming back in as his glistening prick spread open Dianne's needy cunt, plunge after plunge, testing the depths of her liquid-filled fuck hole.

Dianne wiggled on his sliding rod and squirmed at each thrust into her seething snatch, once again, she was getting a top-class fucking. She curled her legs around his waist and let him put his power-filled fucking to her cunt. She adored the feel of his hard, demanding cock sliding around, his balls smacking against her ass.

John could feel his cum building, he grabbed her ass tight, and pulled her against his body, his rod pounding a tempo inside her fevered cunt. His grunts and growls of pleasure were building.

Dianne could feel his body going rigid, his voice rasping in his throat, and she hurried the twisting of her cunt, using her muscles to suck at his dick like a milking machine gone wild, eager to match his fast-approaching climax. She wanted to explode with him, to meet the jet of his sizzling semen as it shot forth from the thrusting head of his steel-hard prick.

Dianne could feel the sudden rush, oh yes, she made it. Just as the first spurt of hot spunk fountained into her vagina Dianne ground her thrumming clit against his pelvis, along the pounding staff, and came with him.

"Ahh! Ahh! I'm cumming, cumming, pour it all into me!" She cried out as she rocked on the countertop and clamped her legs violently around his waist.

"Oh fuck, Dianne, such a hot fuck, take it all lover!"

They were surrounded by their mixed cries of orgasm as he pelted the inside of her cunt with his morning load, the spasming of her orgasms milking his dick and sucking it in.

Their frenzied movements slowed and they clung together, enjoying the post-coital calming effect.

Dianne cooed, "Mmmmmm, just what I needed to start the day off right. Let's hop into the shower, lover."

Under the warm spray, they soaped each other up, John could feel his prick building back up as he fondled the soapy, slippery curves of Dianne's body, and Dianne could feel the neediness growing back as she felt John's cock quickly stiffening up. ready to fuck again. They left the shower, and after a quick toweling down, they were back in bed, ready for more.

John's hands roamed over Dianne's body as they lay side by side, feeling her tits, her back, her ass, his cock pressed into her belly and she lifted one leg to drape it over him.

Dianne purred, "Mmmmmmm, so ready, just like me! Give your nice hard cock a hot hole to slide into!"

Dianne found his mouth with hers to thrust her tongue inside. Oh yeah, her cunt was virtually dripping with desire. John's prick was fumbling for the entrance to her cunt, so she slid one hand down between their bodies and guided the swollen head into the wetly receptive labia. With a gentle roll of her ass and a slow hunch of her pelvis, she settled the head of his hard cock into the lips of her pussy, another push, and the head popped into her hungry vagina, she moaned, deep and low in her throat as the stiff rod followed with a sliding rush until her son-in-law's prick was buried to the balls inside her feverish body.

Dianne murmured: "Fuck me, John! Oh, fuck me good."

Stimulated around to a fever pitch by her son-in-law's cock pumping within her tremulous cunt, Dianne bucked on it, heaved, surged, and rolled her vagina in the most abandoned manner she knew. She needed the release of orgasm, her sizzling snatch was hungry for the wet spray to put out the burning fire of need.

"Oh wonderful," she panted. "John, that's wonderful! You have such a strong young prick, and you use it so well. Darling-your sweet cock-oh, oh! Tell me, does Jane screw you like this, does she roll her trim, sexy ass like that, and does she grind her cunt on your prick this way, that way?"

John grunted, "Ohhh yeah, your daughter fucks like a mink, fucking you is like fucking the other side of the coin. The way you move your ass when you ride, your big tits in my face, feels so good!"

Dianne giggled, "Like mother, like daughter!" and she started to ride him hard, reveling in the feeling of his big cock being slammed into her cunt as she pumped her hips up and down, faster and faster. Her sweet fuck-hole was pulling his lancing prick to the deepest part of her vaginal space with every stroke, cramming her cunt to the brim, meeting him pelvis to pelvis, the smacking sound filling the bedroom.

When she felt John's hand cup her ass cheeks, and a long finger rubbing insistently against her asshole, Dianne could feel it rushing at her, and when that finger pushed in, and slid to the third knuckle, she went flying. Shuddering, stiffening out, and throwing back her head, Dianne moaned between her clenched teeth: "AHHH! oh, my darling, gonna cum all over your prick, cum for me, flood my cunt, FUCK YESSSSSS!"

John grunted and growled, "FUCK YEAH!", and his prick erupted inside her pulsating cunt, that swollen cock head of his prick letting go a powerful blast of semen that spattered like hot batter against the cup of her cervix. The warm splash of John's spunk painting her cunt walls made Dianne cry out with another orgasm. Globs struck her vaginal walls, heavy, creamy spurts of cum that bathed her pussy, and filled her snatch to the brim as her cunt flexed and spasmed, her anal ring tightened around his finger, sucking every drop out of her son-in-law's dick.

*****

It was 2 p.m., and John's smartphone chimed. He took it, and Jane's voice purred, "I'm at the airport baby, just got a cab, I'll be home in 30 minutes. I want you naked, in bed, ready for me, I am so horny I can't see straight!"

"Ok baby, I'll be just like you want!"

Dianne strolled in, she was totally naked, and she purred, "Is Jane's home? At his nod, she cooed, "Then get naked, and lay back, my hot mouth is going to prime your cock!"

He did so and filled his eyes with the sight of Dianne, settling between his legs, starting to leisurely lick at his quickly stiffening cock. Mmmm, so responsive, and she swirled her tongue around the cock head, before lowering her mouth and taking his cock in. She kept it slow and gentle, she didn't want to cheat Jane out of her welcome home load.

John lay back and savored the hot wet slide, Dianne really knew her way around his cock, and her gentle blowjob kept his cock a raging hardon. She kept it going until they heard the cab turn into the driveway, then she pulled free.

"Ok John, you're all primed up, when she comes in, make her ride you like a cowgirl, I want to see how well my daughter rides your dick!"

She slipped away down the hall, and paused just inside her bedroom, waiting to watch the hot fucking action.

*****

When Jane hurried into the bedroom, she purred, "Mmmmm, just what I was hoping for, my cunt feels like it's on fire, and I want that hose of yours to quench it!"

Her dress hit the floor, and John savored the sight. She was almost naked, clad in a fire engine red garter belt and red stockings, and she did a slow twirl for his eyes. John feasted his eyes on Jane, beautiful, built, and hot to fuck. The curve of her sexy hips, her sexy bald cunt with the tight clamshell lips, and her ass was a work of art, how her rump had a graceful curve, perky and smooth. As she turned to face him again, those gorgeous 34D tits, stiff rock-hard nipples were pointing right at him, and John knew his cock was about to get a supreme milking.

"You like how I look, sweetie? Judging by your stiff eager cock, I'll take that as a resounding Yes!"

She climbed on the bed, and squatting above him, she grasped his bone-hard cock and poised it against her. John could feel the slickness of her juices starting to cover his cock head. With a low moan, she thrust down hard, swallowing his 8 inches in one downward thrust. Jane's gasp of pleasure mixed in with John's grunts as his cock was wrapped in the tight, wet, clutching heat, her pussy an eager vortex needing to be filled.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmm" Jane purred, and she began to ride his prick. Coming home had made her hornier than hell. and she rode his prick like a champion cowgirl, rocking and rotating, using John's cock like her own personal fucktoy.

A few feet away, Dianne was in the doorway, watching her daughter riding John. She could see the action from behind, watching her daughter's backside rising and falling as she rode John's prick. She was gently stroking her pussy, fingers ticking at the smooth lips, she wanted to drag out her orgasm, and cum with the copulating couple.

Jane adjusted her body this way and that, just so, and Mmmmmm, she moaned loudly as his cock was at the perfect angle. John's loud growl of pleasure joined in as felt the pronounced ridges in the upper wall of Jane's vagina rubbing over his cock, again and again as she rode him.

All three of them could feel the beacon of orgasm drawing closer when Jane pulled free, grabbed her ass cheeks, and let out a shriek of pleasure as she drove her asshole down over his eager prick. Just before entering the bedroom, she had lubed up her tight ass, eager to get that tight hole reamed and have her ass clamp down on him in orgasm, giving him the tightest grip.

"There is where I want your load, right up my ass, paint my tight ass!"

Dianne was watching and she felt the rush of heat, mmmmm, Jane liked getting buggered, just like she herself had been not so long ago. Like daughter like mother indeed, and the mixed cries and squeaky bedsprings rose higher, and Jane started them off.

"Oh fuck, yes, gonna cum, cum so HAARRDDDD!"

Jane's shriek of orgasm filled the bedroom, and John felt the grip tighten up even more and the rippling of her tight ass walls in orgasm sucked wildly at his prick. He grunted and growled, "Gonna cum, fuck FUCK!" as arched up, and let his cock explode, gushing a thick juicy volley right between the cheeks, while in the doorway, Dianne went over, clamping down on the cries of orgasmic pleasure she would normally make as she watched her daughter and son in law in the midst of orgasmic joy.

Dianne sagged against the doorway, getting her wits back, before slipping away quietly. She dressed quietly and went downstairs, and without a sound, went quietly out the door. It was the right thing to do, now that she had sampled John's sexual prowess during Jane's trip, it was time for Jane and John to have some alone time together. Take him into the shower, wash him down then suck his cock, she hoped Jane would do that.

Dianne would be happy to know that at that very moment, Jane was on her knees in the bathtub, the favorite position for subservient cocksuckers, and she was applying her oral skills to John's renewed hardon. John was amazed, his cock had been milked for three loads already, and Jane was giving him her Milkmaid special suckjob, one hand toying with his balls as her lips rode wetly over his cock, tongue swirling around his shaft. The other hand was busy at her cunt, stroking herself, eager to cum when John's cock let go, and tightened her mouth around his cock.

John was thinking, Jeez, Dianne and I went at it 5 times yesterday, and here I am on the fourth time today, two for Dianne and two for Jane. The very thought of fucking both mother and daughter on the same day, it was like fucking Dianne primed him up for hot fucking action with Jane, and with her mouth an eager receptacle, he grunted and fired off three volleys into her mouth as that sucking and licking pleasure tightened up, her muffled squeals of orgasm making his cock vibrate as he poured his load into her mouth.

groomleader
groomleader
2,838 Followers