Mother in Law Lust Pt. 09

Story Info
Morning and another hot session with John and Dianne.
1.5k words
4.63
8.6k
10
1

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,806 Followers

The next day, Jane was called into work early, and Dianne woke up just after she left. She was ready for more hot fucking, and wanted John to get the supreme milking. With that in mind, she brought her stainless steel butt plug into play and grunted with pleasure as it slid easily into her tight asshole. She went into the master bedroom, woke John up, and cooed, "Come and join me in the shower."

John was happy to do so, and very soon, they were ready. Dianne's favorite position in the shower was to lean forward, grab the towel bar, and spread her legs, inviting John to ream her. Taking position behind her, John led his eager dick on its cunt splitting path. He brought the swollen cockhead against Dianne's bare smooth lips, nudging slightly.

Dianne looked over her shoulder, her face a visage of eager, sexual fever, and growled, "Fuck me, drive that prick right into my cunt."

Dianne's head tilted back, her hands gripped the towel bar as John gripped her hips, ready to take the first plunge into her vulva. Dianne could feel the thick hard cock inching into the readily accepting lips of her labia.

"I want it all, drive it in hard, every inch!"

Dianne growled with pleasure as John did so, she could feel the spreading open of her eager fuck hole, the rubbing of his cock against her butt plug and the solid smack of his balls against the hood of her clit, and the superb pleasure as the full length of his cock was embedded in her vagina.

"Mmmmmm," Dianne cooed, "Ohhhh, long and hard, good, so good."

John was holding onto her, guiding her as he fucked Dianne nice and hard. Mmmmm, her sweet asshole was stuffed with her butt plug, he could see the jeweled base jiggling slightly as he powered into her eagerly accepting cunt. The rubbing of her butt plug against his cock was superb cock pleasure. He grabbed her boobs, manhandling them, tweaking and tugging her nipples, making her lust sizzle.

Dianne's tits were so swollen that they ached, the nipples rock hard and sizzling with pleasure as John tweaked and tugged at them. She slid one hand into her lap, fondled her mound, and used a finger to slowly caress her labia, her finger running along the lips, feeling the sides of John's cock as he fucked her. She moaned at the continuing, delicious impalement of her eager fuck-hole, the hard hammering of his cock, absorbing each push of his rod and gyrating sensuously upon his dick.

John was ramped up, speeding up his thrusts, powerfucking her cunt, making her ass cheeks and her butt plug jiggle wildly.

Dianne growled, "So good, good and hard! Fuck me, fuck me, I-I'm cumming, cumming-oh fuck, gonna explode, do it, CREAM ME!!"

As Dianne shrieked in orgasmic pleasure, John drove in, lunged, and bucked his dick as far up as he could go. His balls were tight into firing position, his balls let go, and the rich, thick load was racing up his cock. With a loud growl, his cock delivered, and the rush of built-up semen surged in.

Dianne's cries of orgasmic pleasure filled the shower stall, and the sensation of his hot semen leaping forth into her cunt brought another wave of orgasm. The second pulsing and spasming of her cunt, combined with the tightened sensation of her butt plug kept him going, and Dianne savored the feeling as his cum splashed and drenched the walls of her fiery cunt.

*****

Once they were out of the shower, John's cock quickly rose up for more, and Dianne was happy to oblige. Back in the bedroom, she was quickly on her knees, it made her feel like an overheated live sex doll when she was in the position of an overheated, subservient cocksucker, ready to service a hard, arrogant cock. She could feel prickles of lust tickling at her cunt, as John stepped up, his stiff hard prick ready for satisfaction.

Dianne eagerly went at her task, she opened wide, and let John's dick slip into her mouth. His loud growl of pleasure was like music to her ears, her blowjob skills were nicely honed, as she easily swallowed him to the balls. Dianne loved to suck cock, her mouth clamped around John's prick as her full pink lips rode wetly up and down his hard dick. She was proud of the fact that her mouth was so skilled at sucking, she never had to use a hand. She considered that "Cheater's Head." The sensation of soft silky skin over a hard prick sliding in and out of her mouth was more and more arousing, her mouth wet with a rush of saliva, she eagerly applied her cock sucking ability to her son-in-law's dick, making him moan as he rode wetly in and out of his Dianne's wet, sucking lips.

She gently grabbed his balls and massaged them, coaxing the spunk to erupt. She deep-throated him, and it didn't take long before she felt his cock buck and jerk, ready to explode. She swallowed him down once more and she could feel his dick pulsate as her warm throat milked him. She pulled back before he had gotten the full load off, so she could savor the taste as the rest spewed warmly all over her tongue.

*****

John felt as randy as an 18-year-old on Viagra, as with a little help from Dianne, his cock was back for more.

To Dianne, the best way to start the day was to get John's cock into every hole and milk his balls for every drop. Accordingly, she brought out a toy for John and enjoyed his wide-eyed look as she presented it to his eyes.

"This is called a bombshell Butt plug, and I want this to be stuffed up your ass. It's 6 inches long and 1.5 inches in diameter. It'll rub your prostate and you'll explode like never before. And while that happens, I want to ride your dick reverse cowgirl style, and ram my asshole up and down your cock!"

John was ready for anything, and accordingly, he lay back and pulled his knees up. He felt Dianne's fingers slipping along his ass crack and let out a grunt as a finger slipped inside, spreading lube around the interior.

"Now, just relax sweetie. Open your ass to me, let it slide," Dianne cooed as she placed the butt plug against his ass, and started to push.

John let out grunts as his ass was spread open, he was an anal virgin. He could feel it inching in, bit by bit, it was not painful, just the feeling of being stuffed up his never-before penetrated asshole. With one last push, he felt it slide in, and the tapered end was gripped by his clenching asshole, the base held tight around his ass.

Dianne cooed, "Mmmmm, now, I get to stuff my ass!" and she took the reverse cowgirl position. John enjoyed watching her as she grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart, that dark pink asshole ready for him and nudged it against his dick. With a low moan, she lowered slowly, John grunted as his cock was slowly pushed into Dianne's ass. It was so tight and warm, her asshole alternated between contracting and relaxing around his cock as she lowered her body, taking him in bit by bit.

When John's cock was almost all the way in, Dianne pushed down, and their matching growls of pleasure sounded as his cock was now fully engulfed in Dianne's Hershey highway.

"Yeah, oh yeah, feels so good, let my cunt milk you for every drop!"

Dianne squirmed around, feeling his iron-hard cock rubbing around her asshole. She started to rise and fall slowly on his cock. She grabbed his balls, circled them with a thumb and forefinger to keep them from pulling up, and toyed with his sack, enjoying his grunts of pleasure. As she felt the pleasure rise higher, she started to ride faster, the length of her strokes increased, and the silky walls of her tight ass milked eagerly at John's dick.

John was getting a rodeo like no other, with Dianne caressing his balls, he would arch up to her, his ass tightening on every stroke, causing the bombshell to rub insistently against his prostate. His orgasm was going to be a blowout, the triple-barrel sensations were driving him to a new plane of pleasure.

Dianne could feel the rush of orgasm, getting buggered always drove her over the edge, and she felt the wild tingles, her asshole puckering up, the pulsing and spasming as her asshole contracting and relaxing around his cock, and with a wild shriek of sheer pleasure, Dianne felt the rush of orgasm engulf her.

John's cock was longer and harder than ever, his prostate was red hot, and he let out loud howls of pleasure as his orgasm erupted, his balls heaved, over and over, as he spent his orgasm in a wild prostate emptying orgasm, it felt like he was hallucinating as his cock unloaded a massive explosion of spunk into Dianne's ass.

groomleader
groomleader
2,806 Followers