Mother-In-Law Pt. 03

Story Info
Mother-in-law gets horny and devious.
2.5k words
4.49
15.3k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events of this story happened just over three months after the Xmas story in Part 2.

It was now Easter and we were again going down south to visit my mother-in-law. My wife had already driven down the night before. I caught the train after work and had just arrived.

I had been trying to run three miles a day for a month. I was half way through the month but hadn't yet missed a day. This one was going to be tricky however as I had just had a day of work and three hours on the train. I hadn't eaten. I needed to be on the treadmill as quick as possible so I could finish, have a shower and eat.

My wife had gone food shopping, so I was left all by myself and my mother-in-law. All she wanted to do was to talk. I had given her 15 minutes but now I needed to get ready for my run. I grabbed my running gear, a water bottle and a towel.

I was happy to strip down to my underwear in front of my mother-in-law, who just took it in as she continued to carry on her (mostly one-sided) conversation. Once I had put my tank top, shorts and shoes on, I made my excuse and went out to the treadmill in the garage.

I did my run and came out a sweaty mess. There was absolutely no airflow in the garage and no fan I could set up. My mother-in-law seemingly had not moved from the spot she had been sitting in when I had left and continued up another conversation, despite the sweaty, worn-out state I was now in.

This time she wanted to talk about pensions, which is something I was broadly across with the work I did. Unconsciously I started to take off my running gear. I was back down to my underwear. I hesitated for a minute in case she wanted to wrap up and head off. Nope, she kept talking. So, I just went ahead and peeled off the last piece of clothing. She looked down at my naked waist without missing a beat in her questions about pensions.

I held up a hand to get her to pause and announced I needed a shower. My mother-in-law however was on a roll and picks up a light dining chair and follows me into the bathroom where she plonks it in front of the shower door. The door is glass and I open it about six inches so I can hear what she is asking while the tepid water rains down over my head.

She is in reaching distance of the door and so opens it more. There is nothing for me to do but to answer her questions which have now gone onto taxation matters to do with pensions. I do enjoy this aspect of my work and her questions are basic enough.

I'm soaping myself up and enjoying the water. Suddenly I have to pee. I don't think I can wait until I've finished my shower. I could try turning my back and hide it but then I thought that everyone wees in the shower -- don't they?

Eventually, I just let the wee go as if nothing is happening. My willie lengthens slightly towards the ground as the wee comes out. It's a relief. My mother-in-law stops talking for the first time and watches the pee stream.

I finish washing myself and turn off the water. My mother-in-law grabs a towel and says that she will dry me. I step out of the shower and she reaches up and dries my back, then bottom and legs. She turns me around and dries my shoulders, my arms and chest. She runs the towel briefly over my cock and then does the front of my legs and feet.

I take the towel off her so I can dry my hair. As I'm drying, I can feel my cock getting heavier and fuller. Without seeing her I can tell she's looking straight at it, as it is at her eye level in her seated position and very close to her face.

"You know, you do have a very nice dick", she says holding it up to admire it. "I just love it". She then gives it a quick kiss on the end. She pauses and gives it another quick kiss. A pause again and then another kiss, this time I thought she had opened her lips slightly as I see half of the head disappear into her mouth. A final "kiss" and this time, yes definitely that was more of a suck than a kiss.

She's still holding it and it has reacted to her oral attention. "Has my daughter been looking after your penis for you?" she asks. This is the first time she's mentioned her daughter in any of our dalliances and it's taken me a bit by surprise. "Yes, mostly", I say.

My wife wanted to have sex once a week. I wanted twice. In the end it ended up being twice but often it feels like we just go through the motions for the mid-week one.

"Does she look after it at the times you need it though? I'm guessing that you're horniest first thing in the morning. Is that right?" She was absolutely right. I always woke up with a rampaging erection and often needed my morning shower to take care of it.

"Yes", I replied. I didn't ask her how she knew. Probably 20 years of previous marriage, I was guessing.

"Well, I'm a bit of a horny, early bird myself", she said a matter-of-factly. "While you're here, if you wake up in your usual mood ... why don't you come and pay me a visit?"

We heard my wife drive up the driveway, so my mother-in-law gave my penis one last kiss / suck, as if to say, "Don't forget to visit". She then went back into the loungeroom and I went off to get dressed.

Fast forward to night-time and I have literally woken up at 3:30am with thoughts swimming in my head about my mother-in-law's invitation. There was no denying that she said it and very much had meant it. That time was obviously way too early. Luckily, I willed myself back to sleep and the next time I checked my watch it was 6:50am. OK, that's better. I'm usually getting up at 6:30am for work. Still, is this too early? I needed to balance that thought with my wife who I know sets her alarm for 7:30am each morning. There was no way I was getting back to sleep again and I had a ranging hard-on ready to go.

I got out of bed, slipped off my underwear and put on some loose boxer shorts. I went down the end of the hallway. My mother-in-law's door was slightly ajar, which was a good sign as usually it was fully closed.

I prised open the door and there was enough natural light coming in for me to see her still in bed and under the covers. I wasn't sure what to do at this point and didn't want to announce myself. I shut the door and moved to the bed.

Her eyes were still closed but she was half-awake as she pulled back the edge of the covers and dropped her right leg off the side of the bed. She was wearing a thin nightie and I think I glimpsed some pubic hair. I pulled my erect cock out the front of my boxer shorts and tested to see if I had enough "reach". As my cock touched the outside of her pussy, she arched her back and pulled back her other leg which allowed me the additional space to try and push my cock inside her. Nothing but the head was going in so I pulled back out, did a big spit on my hand (something I don't normally like to do), rubbed it on my cock and went back in. This time I was able to push all the way in and she opened up even further to accommodate me. I made a mental note to apply some lube next time.

My mother-in-law remained in a half daze and didn't once open her eyes as I slowly thrust in and out of her pussy. My thrusts started to get more intense. We were very good to keep the noise down and before I knew it, was ready to explode. I pulled out at the last minute and pulled my cock with my right hand and collected the sperm with my left. I didn't want to cum all over her nightie -- that may not have boded well from a return invitation. (Another mental note: tissues). I then went to have a shower as per usual and then off to start my day.

I tried to keep up the pretence of a normal day at mother-in-law's place, so I walked around naked a little bit after my shower and said good morning to the girls who were both now up. The rest of the day was uneventful.

In the evening my wife called me into the lounge room asking if we could "have a talk". Sitting in the main chair was my mother-in-law. She did not look at me. Oh, oh. My wife must have found out about this morning. I started to feel faint so quickly took a seat.

My wife cut to the chase and explained that, as a woman, her mother still had certain needs. These needs were of a sexual nature, it was explained to me. Apparently, my walking around the house with my "schlong dangling about" didn't help. While I wasn't being asked to cover up, I was being asked to put my dong to some use. (Wait, what?). It would be appreciated all around if I could give mother-in-law some sexual "servicing" (there was that word again) while we were staying with her.

I glanced over at my mother-in-law who was still focussed on a spot on the carpet. Internally I smiled. In the short space of 24-hours she had organised for me to fuck her at both ends of the day. I realised that this is a plan that had probably been some three months in the making. This time, she had not only OK'd it with her daughter, she had roped her in to make it happen.

They both now looked at me for a response. I put on my best, "if I must ..." expression and announced that I would assist with what I can.

Apparently, there is no time like the present so I went off to get changed into a tee-shirt and boxers (no underwear). When I came back to the loungeroom, I was presented with the most bizarre of sights. On the floor there was a light sheet ostensibly covering my mother-in-law who was on her hands and knees. My wife explained that it was to "protect everyone's modesty" as she reached into my shorts and extracted my penis.

It didn't take long for my cock to stretch out to its full length. My mother-in-law meanwhile made no noise under the sheet. My wife then produced some lube and applied it generously to the end. She then reached down to her mother's rear and found a slit which had been pre-cut into the sheet and positioned at the entrance of her pussy. She then guided my cock into her mother's pussy. I couldn't see her pussy and her mother couldn't seem my cock. Apart from the cock in the vagina, it was all very modest indeed.

After a few minutes observing, my wife reached down and start playing with my balls. This was something she usually did while I was fucking her in this position but she always struggled to reach. On this occasion she was able to play with my balls with one hand from the front and the other from the back.

My wife was all business. She wanted her mother to be fucked well (and would not have known she had been only just this morning) but she also wanted me to cum. I sensed that I was cumming and my balls tightened up. My wife grabbed at them which only accelerated me towards orgasm. I pulled out my cock and, with no other options, came all over the sheet. My mother-in-law quivered under the sheet and I figured it was mission accomplished. I went to clean up while my wife and her mother presumably debriefed on the matter.

The next day followed a similar pattern where I woke up, hard as a rock at about 7:00am and went and fucked my mother-in-law in the same position as before. This time, I was all lubed up on arrival and had the tissues for the clean-up. In the evening around 8:00pm we did the whole sheet / modesty thing again and everyone went to bed happy.

The third day when I got up early, my mother-in-law didn't open up her legs for me. I assumed that she must have still been asleep or not noticed me coming in. However, when I looked at her closer, I could see that while her eyes were shut, her head was turned to the side and her mouth was wide open. I guided my erection into that mouth and she immediately brought her lips down on it and started sucking on it like it was a liquid breakfast. I started a gentle in-and-out motion. I could see her playing hard with her pussy under the sheets. A few minutes later I was ready to cum. I pulled out and came in the tissues. I left a lot of goo on the end of my cock and guided it back to her mouth. She went ahead and licked my cock all clean. This I noted for next time.

In the evening after I had gotten changed into boxer shorts, I went to the loungeroom and noticed my mother-in-law with her naked butt in the air and her pussy and anus on show. "The sheet was in the wash", my wife explained. Oh good, we had gotten past the modesty bit. My wife then pulled down her jeans and panties and adopted the same position as her mother. She had been watching on for two nights already and felt like she needed to be filled with cock herself now.

I lubed up and started fucking my mother-in-law in her pussy. After a few minutes I withdrew and, using the exiting lube plus the juices of her mother's cunt, commenced fucking my wife in the same position. My wife arched her back and pushed her arse out to receive my cock each time I thrust. I was happy to notice how tighter my wife's pussy was in comparison with her mom's. Another couple of minutes and I came hard into my wife and made sure every drop of cum was deposited inside.

The Easter break was only four days and the next day we would be leaving early. I plan on still giving my mother-in-law one last fucking before we go. Who knows when we will be back.