Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I can see that you have already dressed up just for me!"

"Yes, it's my prossy outfit. Like it?" she replied. "So, still fancy a meal somewhere... not in the mood to cook anyway... Happy to go to Chertsey? There's a lovely pub there, the Barmy Arms."

I merrily agreed and though I fancied talking about having fun, what had happened with the cops and other things, I thought it was better not to spoil the moment. The night was still young and after a glass or two at the pub, she might become more relaxed. To my surprise, she was the one who enquired about Dad and the police.

"Any news on the front of police squad?" she asked with an expression of fear in her eyes.

"Oh yes, sorry I did not want to bother you at work. Basically, I told them it was ok for Friday 10 p.m. They will tell us where and have promised to forget about the whole incident at Wisley. They are two rotten apples but if they had booked us last Saturday, think of what would have happened with Dad and how Rob would have explained his wife." I ventured to add: "I'm sure they will give you a good time and actually that could be another fantasy come true. Men in uniforms! Think about that."

"I'd like to see you exposed in the middle of street like a cheap whore!" Mum immediately replied.

"I know, but they are not crazy, they won't take you somewhere too obvious as they could be spotted while being on duty. That would be the end of their careers."

"I don't know Josh, I still think this is very daring and the fact of being blackmailed..."

"Yes, but Rob will be there, ...and the good news... Saturday morning, all will be forgotten, nobody knows anything... blank sheet!"

"I suppose you're right but still..."

"Come on Mum, don't thank me... why don't you get dressed with something classy and sexy tonight, just for me... your date."

"I'm not your date, you presumptuous little man!" she said laughing.

"Hey, you owe me a thank you, I saved the day with the police and Dad!"

Her mood must have been veering to the positive end of the balance as she turned up half an hour later, totally dressed up which put me to shame as I was only wearing a pair of chinos and boat shoes. She had opted for a simple round the neck, knee length black dress, very tight to the body and with long sheer sleeves. As usual her tits threatened to burst the material but who would complain apart from a few jealous wives or ladies present at the gastropub? Her 5-inch Louboutin finished her statuesque look. Bright red lipstick and dark eye make complimented her model appearance.

"Am I presentable?" she enquired with a certain arrogance.

"Yum... yum" I said with a big grin on my face "I can see no bra... which does make sense with this dress... and anyway I love the poking nipples... however... I am slightly disappointed for the lack of suspenders... I can't see the bumps!"

"Oh, you pervert! Suspenders for a pub dinner is way too much, isn't it?"

"Yes, but it's just for me as a thank you for my deals with the police and Dad. Play fair Mum! Add up suspenders and remove the knickers... for a bit of excitement!"

"You definitely have a twisted mind!" she sighed. But she was in a pleasing mood and finally accepted. When we left the house around 7 p.m., I had a raging hard-on but I did not have the guts to ask her if she could do something about that. The pub was located by the river and quite spacious. So much that it actually had a pub side for drinks and snacks as well as a restaurant side. Mum had booked a table at the more glamorous restaurant for 8 p.m. but, as we were early, we decided to go for drinks at the pub attached to it. She swallowed down a couple of G&Ts while I had to stick to soft drinks being the driver and, by the time that we had to join our table, she was feeling a bit tipsy and happy as Larry. I had a strong desire to bend her over the table and give her a good fuck.

"Mum" I whispered to her, "the fact you are wearing no knickers is making me really horny...I would not mind dirtying your dress with hot jizz!"

"You filthy pig! Stop it, it's a family dinner Josh!"

"I know but you look too good... maybe I should have told you to put a pair of jeans and trainers instead of this sexy outfit!"

"Well, you had your fun yesterday in Birmingham, young man. You took your boss to a depraved location, had her used by many and then you ravaged her little bottom" she said laughing.

"Sorry, not my fault, I am addicted to you!"

"Oh sweetie... thank you, I'm flattered, but I am much too old for you!"

"Don't get me started on that... you know you're sex on legs and you certainly can deliver!"

We carried on flirting for a while and talking rubbish to be honest with you. After reading the menu, Mum called the waiter who must have been a university student. At first glance, it was pretty obvious that he did not seem to be the sharpest knife in the toolbox. She ordered an appetizer and a Dover sole as a main but the waiter made a weird face and stuttered: "I think the the, the ... soles ha... haaaave gone!". Mum acknowledged, a bit disappointed, and made quickly a second choice which, I believe, was a ribeye steak. The waiter stared at the ceiling this time, as if he was looking for deep inspiration before releasing a: "ooooohhh, nnnnnnn... nnnnnn... no Madam, not tonight". And that was it.

With no explanation, he just focused on Mum's breast. She was now pissed off, looking again at the menu then looking at him. She realised that he was checking her out and defiantly, she made her breast ever more prominent -- if this was possible -- by leaning slightly forward. Then to my surprise, she stared at him, licked slowly her lips with her tongue and stated:

"You know what, I am a big fan of sausages... actually I am a sucker (word she emphasised) for meaty sausages... so, I will have your Cumberland ones with creamy mashed potatoes. I am in the mood for cream right now. Do you think you could arrange that?"

I had to pinch myself. No... she hadn't... not in a public place... I looked at the poor waiter who turned so red that, momentarily, I thought he was related to a lobster.

"Shhh... Shhh... Shhhure. Not a problem. Right away!"

Luckily, he had what I wanted and I kind of told Mum off: "Fuck me... how could you... I thought he was going to pass out!". She laughed and shrugged as if to say that it had been too tempting.

"Talking of sausages... mine is as big as a salami at the moment!"

"Sorry darling, tonight you can look, you may hope but you can't touch... despite the fact that my little groove is totally accessible under this dress."

"What a cheeky teasing bitch!" I thought. It was probably the side effects of the cocktails that had disinhibited her. Then she went on discussing Friday meeting with the cops, enquired if they had requested any particular outfit, what they wanted to do to her... and even if she should charge to make it real. I was only too glad to emphasise that she would have to play the part to the full extent of her acting skills. I also suggested that we should try to find a few girls in a red-light district in London so that she could have a good idea of what to wear and how to proceed. She did not object and I offered to do that the following night as I reminded her that she was due to spend the day with me.

Suddenly, a little light went on and she realised she had not told me that she would not be able to make it. Of course, I knew everything since I had discovered her planned adventure at a swinging club in the afternoon. But when she mentioned that urgent work and deals had made her cancel her day off, I played the disappointed guy but assured her that I understood.

"I am so sorry Josh. What an idiot, I wanted to let you know this afternoon when I came back home but totally forgot. You know how I wanted us to be together but I really cannot jeopardize these deals."

"No worries Mum, priorities are priorities."

An awkward silence followed for a few moments. Then she stared at me and said. "I am going to try to make it good honey!".

I was wondering what she meant but forgot about it soon after. Finally, food arrived and despite the hiccups when ordering, we ended up quite happy with what was on our plates. We chatted about various things and all of a sudden, she called the waiter and said to me: "Time for relief now". She asked the waiter where the "ladies" were and he guided her, still talking to her as they disappeared from the room. I was wondering if, beyond a quick stop at the restaurant bathroom, she had made the call to Rob letting him know that the coast was clear for tomorrow. It took her more than 15 minutes to reappear and I was starting to be worried. She walked back to our table with a big smile and when seating, she mumbled:

"Look!". At that moment she discretely opened her mouth, making sure no one could spot her from other tables, and showed me her tongue. It was covered with a thick load of white stuff and it did not take me long to figure out that it was sperm. She looked at me innocently, poured water in her glass and swallowed everything.

"Brrrr... chilly!" she said.

I was speechless and felt a total idiot when asking: "What have you been up to?"

"Just a little tease for you, hoping that you will forgive me for tomorrow." She got closer to me and whispered: "The poor boy looks so clumsy and clueless that I thought I would give him a thrill that he would never get elsewhere in his life. When he led me to the ladies, I was really straightforward and said that I needed a bigger sausage than the one in my plate. I think he froze to death and I had to explain him twice that it was not a joke."

"Oh my God, thick as he is, he could have alerted his boss!"

"I know but, hey ho, I would have denied everything if he had not played fair and square. I offered to suck him off in the ladies but he got scared as he thought we would be caught. So, I literally dragged him out of the restaurant and we went at the rear of the car park, behind a van.

"You dirty slut!"

"I know but it was good and thrilling to see this poor guy who figured he had won the lottery. He really went after my tits and I let him play with them for a couple of minutes. Then I offered to suck him dry. And believe you me, he was well equipped down there. I think that he did not last more than a minute though... which, in his state, was beyond my expectations. Once he finished, I think he must have thanked me ten times before going back. I kept his load in my mouth because you would not have believed me otherwise. I can't wait to see his face when I ask him to bring the bill."

That was pure filth and my hard-on got me even more uncomfortable. I was now wondering whether she would dive under the table to relieve me. Hopefully, in the same way she had done it at the convention with the two old guys. But my hopes were minimal as there were tables everywhere around us and that would have been far too obvious if she had made such a move. Mum waived at the waiter and you could see that the poor guy reluctantly came to our table, feeling either guilty or fearing that something wrong would happen.

"Ehhh... yee... yee... yes Madam. Aaaany... aaany dessert maybe?" he asked. Mum was not long to make up her mind:

"Oh no, thank you... I have had my lot of protein and cream tonight... I could not swallow anymore!"

The poor guy blushed, understanding far too well what she meant. "Sure... aaaalllllow... aaaalllllow me though, to offer you coffee... on the house."

He probably did not know what to do to show his gratitude and offering coffee was within limits of what he was allowed to do on behalf of the restaurant. We accepted and despite being a bit jealous of this guy, I thought it was a nice touch and ultimately, I was happy that a guy like got something that he would never forget for the rest of his life.

"Blimey me, Mum, you're like a live wire. Can't believe you are that daring! And you're now leaving me with a boner!"

"Oh Josh, I am sorry you are feeling like this (with a huge grin on her face). Anyway, it would be wrong to have naughty thoughts about me."

We drank our coffees and Mum paid the bill while I went to the loo. I needed to evacuate my drinks but also felt the urge of a solid wank. But I thought this would not be right and that I should expect more than self-relief. Five minutes later, I was back at the table and I asked Mum whether we should go. She asked me to take it easy and insisted that we take our time.

"Let's make the most of it Josh!"

"What do you mean? Would you like another drink?"

"Ha, ha I like your suggestion" she replied. Moving forward and getting closer to me, she whispered: "the guy at your 4'oclock... yes the one with his wife... has not stopped looking at me."

"I am not surprised... probably all the guys here have their eyes glued on you!"

She then enquired about where the gents were, the configuration of the loo, how busy it was there... and I understood too well.

"You wouldn't..." I asked in a very worried fashion.

"Well my first act was a little thank you for today... maybe it's time for a finale and a little bit more tease... to give you an even bigger hard on!"

"What have you got in mind?"

"Well I have been showing a lot while you were in the toilets. I brushed my breast with my hands, slightly opened my legs... and my God, this guy was interested. I can tell you he must have had an out of this world conversation with his wife... not! She must be pretty pissed off.

"And..."

"Why don't you go again to the toilets and lock yourself in one of the cubicles. As you told me it's pretty quiet there... I might be able to convince this guy to go to the loo too. And as I am so distracted at the moment, I might confuse the ladies and the gents..."

"What if someone comes in, if you're caught?"

"I'll find something... and anyway this guy behind you might not have the guts..."

I looked at him. Typical guy in his 50s, average but OK from a female perspective I supposed. Typical guy bored with his wife, probably going over and over again with discussions held hundreds of times. If she was in the mood to play, I was not going to kill her instincts. I agreed to make my way to the toilets and said that if she had not turned up within 10 minutes, I would join her near the bar at the pub. As I was leaving the restaurant, I turned around and stayed discretely by the entrance watching her moving. I could see her staring at the guy who was her target, slightly moving her head as if she was saying "Have you noticed?".

A second later she was rubbing her index against her lips, pretending to read something and finally moving her index as if she was saying "come here"! She then stood up, turned away showing her back to the guy before bending over to pick her bag. Believe you me, she took her time making sure that her arse was on full display. Fortunately, all other tables were engaged in conversations and I do not reckon that anyone else noticed. It was now time for me to head to the toilets and find a cubicle where to hide. It proved not to be a problem as no one was in the loo, which I could only explain by the fact that the pub side of the venue had its own bathroom like the restaurant. Two minutes later, I heard the door being slowly opened as a male voice said: "let me check... ehh" then a silence cut everything.

The man in question was undoubtedly my Mum's prey and he must have realised that someone was where I stood. In his position, I would only have made signs to my partner. Despite being very quiet, my Mum's heels could be heard quite clearly, entering the cubicle next to mine. They were whispering to each other but as the particle was paper thin, it did not take great effort to understand what they were saying. Mum was the first one to speak:

"Let me sit down and you, stand in front of me so that I can suck your cock."

The guy did not need to have her instructions repeated twice and he lowered his trousers and underwear at the speed of a comet. Then his voice was heard:

"Oh yeah baby, fuck me, swallow my dick... oohhh yeah like that..."

At that stage, Mum only issued slurpy noises and sounds leaving no doubt that she was polishing the bone that had been presented to her.

"You suck like a queen... I knew it... when I saw you in the restaurant... I thought you were so hot and a dirty slut too... Ooohh yeah, carry on, don't stop... that's it, lick my balls, leave your marks with your painted lips." At that point, I reckon that he did not care any longer if someone was listening to him. Wet noises seemed to increase as Mum was giving him the suck of his life. She took her breath and commented:

"Ooohhh, it's very hard now, just as I like it." Then, I heard her rummaging in her bag, searching for something before she added:

"That's really your lucky night... I have a couple of condoms... put one on... quick... and fuck me from behind." After a few moves in the narrow cubicle Mum guided her lover:

"Lower... lower... not my arse... yes, that's... ooohhh fuck that's good... yes!" She could not help releasing a few moans of pleasure but restrained herself. All I was hearing was now a slapping noise against bum cheeks, indicating that the guy was penetrating one of Mum's cavities with his penis and banging her hard. This went on for a couple of minutes until he could not take it anymore.

"Fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming" he shouted while Mum tried to keep it quiet despite being at the receiving end of his hardened cock. Following the sound of heavy breathing, I heard a couple of thank you while he was zipping up. I was fascinated by the fact that my own mother could pull any man she wanted and in any kind of situation. Since my discovery about her new sexual desires and fantasies a few weeks ago, she had seemed unstoppable. Would she ever get back to the conservative upper middle-class wife that I used to know?

Secretly, deep in my mind, I was hoping that the answer to this was a big fat no. As the guy made his way out, I heard the squeaky noise of the main door, meaning that someone else had just got in. Words were spoken with a laugh and all I could gather was: "You should try the middle cubicle". I could only figure that it was the guy who just had fun with my Mum who was making his recommendations to a newcomer. Mum was sorting herself out, wishing to make herself presentable when a knock at her cubicle door startled her.

"Busy!" she could not help saying. As the situation could have turned to be complicated, I exited my cubicle and went to wash my hands, hoping to create a sort of diversion. The guy knocking at my Mum's door was carrying cloths, cleaning products and a bucket. Ooops, it was the bloody restaurant cleaner, an old man in his sixties and whose looks had not only been ravaged by time but also by alcohol or tobacco... or maybe both.

"Madam" he said loudly "I do not think it's appropriate you should be in this cubicle".

"I know" she replied "but the ladies were not available... very busy... and I needed..."

"Sorry Madam, but I was mopping the floor and I did not see any lady there. The gentleman I have seen leaving this place told me... you were up to no good!"

Nothing was heard except Mum using the toilet flush after a few seconds.

"Come on Madam, please get out, I will have to report you to my management right now... there could be children coming here..."

Mum opened the door, looked at the guy and sighed, immediately regretting her previous actions. Her sexual appetite had just made her take uncalculated risks.

"Sorry it is not what you think, ehhh... I really needed..."

She did not finish her sentence. The old man had taken a mobile phone out of his pocket and was taking pictures of Mum in the cubicle.

"Madam, I can't let this happen. This is disgusting." Then he turned towards me and added: "You're not saying anything boy... I bet you're with her. Blimey can't you do that elsewhere? I am the one who has to clean your bodily fluids, for heaven's sake!"