Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got acquainted with the premises that had various kinky rooms, a few ones reserved for couples but most being accessible to everyone. Playrooms, fetish ones, a bar, huge screens showing porn, made sure that there was a bit of everything for everyone. In such a confined environment though, the club was huge. I would have to play hide and seek, to be sure not to be recognised. Apart from Mum, I did not think that the guys she would travel with or had invited, would know who I was.

Around 5.15 p.m. a few couples arrived and more substantially a pack of men made their way in. Mostly office workers who probably had told their wives they would be working late today and not be home before 8 p.m. or something like that. I found the smokers' corner that was the only outdoor part of the complex, and despite it was boarded by pretty high metal fences preventing intrusion, one could easily see the car park from there.

Later than I had expected, I saw the same black Mercedes driven by Rob at the dogging spot approach and park. Closely followed by Mum's car. It was now about 5.45 pm. Mum joined Rob whereas the three guys that were with them (one of which had been driven by Mum) stepped aside and went into the club a few minutes later. The venue was not on the small side fortunately but still, I ventured cautiously for fear of being noticed by Mum. They had made it to the bar and ordered a few drinks. While they were being served, Mum had left the group with her big sports bag in hand and headed to the locker room to change into something more appropriate for the occasion.

Fifteen minutes later she was out again, all dressed up and towering on her stripper heels. I now figured why she had chosen this white dress. The plunging neckline was not plunging... it was more like abysses. Her globes were pushing the material so far forward that all heads around her could not help stare at her. Where was the conservative worker? Despite the distance, I could also see that she had applied fresh and heavy make-up and bright red lipstick. Well, she was not a fake, you knew why she was here. Nothing much happened for the next twenty minutes or so as they were chatting and drinking. So early after the opening, a few other couples (believe you me the ladies were not in the same category as Mum) were exploring the facilities around or socialising; nothing sexual had kick started. But I was checking one of these couples moving towards the playrooms when I heard Mum's voice very close. Fuck, she had moved at the speed of light with her colleagues and lovers. Fortunately, away from the bar, the rest of the club was pretty dark and I made a quick move outside her trajectory and made myself as small as I could behind a few other guys. One of them launched:

"Mark, look at this one, fuck me, that should be illegal to have a body like that...". His buddy commented back:

"Wow, is she real? Let me tell you, if I'm given a chance, I won't last thirty seconds!". I approached them in a friendly, relaxed manner.

"I could not help overhearing you, she's magnificent, isn't she? Do you know if she's a regular here?"

"No never seen her before" replied the first guy. "But if she's to be a regular, I'm going to stop every day" he laughed. "She seems well looked after".

Mum entered one of the private playrooms with her four colleagues and they promptly shut the door, meaning they wanted to be on their own. Private fun only! However, one of the panels of this room was made of glass. You could see from the outside what was going on inside but not the other way around. Well, five for me looked more like a gangbang than private fun. Rob was the first one to get hold of Mum and kissed her passionately. He carefully removed her dress leaving her naked with just her stockings, suspenders and heels.

The other guys were undressing too and started to masturbate in front of the couple they were watching. I was under the impression that the actors of this fun needed to evacuate a certain tension, pressure. For the guys, there was only one way: banging my mother. She was really too much of a sight and they could not take it any longer. A crowd of men had now gathered by the glass panel and you could see, even among them, a certain level of tension or nervousness. They wanted their pound of flesh. They wanted to see my Mum getting fucked and they did not have to wait long.

After a long series of kisses, she engulfed Rob's penis into her mouth. She was going very slow as his dick was already solid as a rock. Before she went too far, she released his weapon and went to lie down on the bed. Rob joined her, licked her tits for a while, squeezed them then moved further down to give her a soft and wet cunnilingus. I thought her three watching colleagues would never be able to make their wanking last until it was their turn but they got patient. It was now time to fuck the beautiful creature that Rob was facing. He wanted to be deep inside her and to do so, he lifted her legs and placed them around his shoulders.

Despite a slow start, he knew he would not satisfy her with a gentle fuck. And anyway, even if it was going to shorten the duration of his pleasure, he would have to increase the pace and give it to her as frantically as possible. He lasted no more than 45 seconds I reckon. And he filled her pussy relentlessly before falling to her side and being out of breath, which made her smile. The second guy, which if I remembered well had been present at the convention, did not bother with preliminaries. Cock in hand, he literally forced his meat inside her. Comments of men around me were flying:

"Fuck, what a slut, she's taking them bareback."

"Yes, she might be a pro."

Obviously the second guy did not mind sloppy seconds. But he had been through this at the convention. No novelty here. He lied down on her and was totally glued to her body for 3 or 4 minutes until he released the goods. Once he was finished, he stood and presented his cock to her face and rubbed the remnants of cum as if giving Mum some kind of soft massage. The next guy, who was pretty young (maybe an office intern, who knows) asked her to move around and started to fuck her doggy. Ah, youth stamina! His pounding made her sink into the bed and by the expression on her face, I was not too sure whether he was pleasuring or hurting her. When he finally stopped moving, we all knew what this meant. He was filling her up. A few seconds after he moved away, her cunt was dripping with hot jizz that hit the bed.

Finally, the last guy asked her to stand up and made her face the glass wall. I could nearly touch her as I was only separated from her by the window, safe in the knowledge that she could not see me.

Her last assailant started to fuck her from behind. There were a lot of stops and gos until I noticed that Mum's expression had changed. She now seemed to scream. It did not take me long to figure that he was sodomising her. His face was tense, he was now dominating her as if to say: "you bitch, this is what you deserve". Her hands pushing the wall, she seemed to be agonising as the last cock was also the girthiest one. About to come, he withdrew and forced her to kneel down; he said something to her and she seemed to say ok and comply.

She opened her mouth and extended her tongue out. Now was the time for her second drink. He copiously creamed her making her gag and ultimately swallow the nectar. By now, and as the show ended, all men next to me had their cocks in hand and were wanking, hoping that my mother would call one or more of them. But she did not. The participants in the room picked up their clothes, cleaned their mess and got out for fresh air. Mum seemed to be insensitive to a round of applause that she got from her voyeurs and headed back to the bathroom for a deep cleansing.

For the next forty minutes, nothing much happened. Mum got dressed and had made herself presentable again. Her partners in crime were celebrating their exploits at the bar and some guys and couples intruded and chatted to them now and then. I took advantage of that break to check out some couples who were playing. Most of them were unattractive, fat. One was trying to get single men to play with the wife but even if I was horny and needed to empty my balls, I opted out as I was not that desperate and would wait, should a better opportunity arise.

Apart from Mum's presence as the star of the afternoon, I could not find any glamorous or sexy ladies. Maybe these would only turn later. Unless you really wanted sex or could not have fun at a club in the evening for fear of being investigated by your spouse, it was certainly better to attend an evening event and not an afternoon one. I was sitting and relaxing in one little room with a giant screen showing porn, when I saw Mum and Rob, followed by a little troop, walk down the main corridor.

Gosh, I was lucky they had not chosen the room where I was. I immediately stood up but kept my distance. They went to a large fetish room full of BDSM equipment. I wondered whether they had gone there just for curiosity or more. My doubts vanished when I saw Rob pinning Mum against a St Andrews cross. I was bemused as I did not think she would be into this kind of fun. Was he going to whip her, torture her in some ways? She removed her dress and thong, only keeping her suspenders, stockings and heels. Her wrists and ankles were then bound to the four extremities of the cross that lay at a 25- or 30-degrees inclination. She looked very vulnerable and totally unable to fight off any unwanted attention.

Rob had stayed fully dressed as well as the rest of Mum's colleagues. Each of them fingered her, groped her tits, kissed the inside of her legs. They really worked her up for quite a while, until all that teasing made her moan like a bitch in heat. A few finger intrusions later, she was asking them to stop saying that she could not take it anymore. Rob sent a signal to his colleagues and they stopped. The appetizer was over. Rob looked around in the crowd of men surrounding him. He chose five guys, all aged between 35 and 45 I would say and handed out condoms to them.

"Guys, you're the lucky ones. What I want is simple. Put the condom on, fuck her pussy fast and furious for a minute or some but don't come. Got that? You are not allowed to come!". All the guys involved acknowledged. I think they would have agreed to anything for a chance to have their snake milked by Mum. Rob carried on: "Then we, I mean me and these three guys (showing his colleagues), we will fuck her bareback in the same fashion but we will come inside her. Once we're done, you can wank over her pussy and splash her even more. I said over her pussy, not inside. OK? Well you... you start" he finished by looking at the first guy in line. Mum seemed to be in her little world and pretty relaxed before waiting for a deluge of hard fucks and spunk. The five guys turned out to be very compliant. They really banged her hard making her scream:

"Oh you, dirty fucker, yees... yeeeesss... give it to me, harder, harder". Rob also encouraged them. "Come on guys, you're on a demolition mission here, treat her and call her a slut, a slag... it's all fine as long as you're showing her who's in charge!". And again, they complied while frantically going in and out of her. Whore, fucking bitch, cumbag, pornslut were among the names she was called. Obviously, this was just a sexual game but some other ladies, part of couples who were in the vicinity, raised their eyebrows. Maybe some thought she was a lowlife, maybe some were just jealous of her beauty and the attention she could get from any man. When no. 5 finished with his fuck, Rob asked with a huge grin whether him and others had enjoyed that despite having to stop and being on the edge of coming.

There was no need for a verbal answer as even if the first guys were still fully erect. A cock never lies! Rob and her colleagues all unzipped, lowered down their trousers and underpants. Mum looked at them masturbating and could not help a word of encouragement:

"Come on guys, I need your baby batter so much. I know you've already come, but surely you have more for me. I want to feel your cum dripping from my pussy lips. Pleaaase!"

I could not believe she had just been begging, as if she had needed to! Well, her wishes were granted. Rob and the three other men gave her a much gentler fuck than the previous guys. One by one they offered a penetrative massage and only accelerated the pace once they became ready to come. She received four loads that she initially managed to keep in until her last colleague emptied his bags. Time was now to relax and release what she had been given. A few "wow", "fuck", "blimey" were heard in the crowd at the sight of a goo stream flowing from her vagina.

As promised, the chosen guys in the assistance understood it was their turn and each of them wanked and deposited their loads above her mound and on her tummy. These fellas had their first spunking of the day and they came in much heavier quantity that Mum's colleagues. Her suspender belt bathed in hot cream and the guys rubbed and cleaned their cocks on her stockings. Filthy! Rob joked: "Linda, we'll let you here, drying for a while." Everybody laughed and knew the session was now over.

The same ritual happened when Mum went to the bathroom for a cleaning session then joined her gang at the bar. They carried on chatting for a long while and as nothing else was happening, I wondered whether they had done what they had to do and were just sipping a few cold drinks before leaving the place. A few men had been chatting to them and I spotted one of these guys, a middle-aged gent who had not played with Mum earlier. The guy was walking around when I stopped him.

"Jesus that was a show earlier on, she's gorgeous that blonde!" I told him.

"She certainly is. With a body and skills like that, surely her husband is not enough" he said with a smile before adding: "Maybe she's an escort or a glamour model?"

I innocently replied: "I don't think so, an escort would not play bareback and she seems to know the group she's seating with". I paused and said: "If only I had been chosen to play with her!"

"I know... I have been asking them whether there would be an opportunity... the bad news, I think she's done with the fucking... the good news, I understood she would give other guys a chance by sucking anonymously at the gloryhole room. The guys said in 10 minutes... so you know now" he laughed. This was brilliant, not only was there additional fun, but this time I could participate without being caught. I doubted that Mum would in such a context recognise and identify my cock. Without losing time I went for a quick pee, washed thoroughly my dick and rushed to the gloryhole room.

The part where the guys would stand was really dark and the entrance concealed by a curtain. Despite the fact no one was there at the receiving end, I was stunned to see the men's side was already very busy. I suspected that they had been, like me, informed that Mum would venture here soon. I managed to get in and find at the far end a space for me. There lay a hole just at the right height for me to stick my penis through. Higher holes were also available to see who was present on the other side and thanks to good lighting, I would see clearly.

Next to me, I counted at least 5 or 6 guys lining up on my right. I asked my neighbour if he thought that the blonde bombshell would turn up and he confirmed that was what he had been told. Stuck in that tiny place, the waiting seemed unbearably long. Actually, probably no more than 15 minutes. My patience was rewarded when the door in the box across the wall opened and Rob got in, closely followed by Mum. She was fully dressed but I noticed she had far more make-up and red lipstick than before. I wondered why, as cum would be flying and her make up would be smeared. Maybe just a sign to help her voyeurs on this side of the wall. My neighbours rushed to stick their dicks through the holes, hoping she would reach them like a famished fuckdoll.

Rob locked the door and dragged Mum to the centre of the box, kissing her and groping her arse. She was his thing. He whispered stuff to her that we could not understand, got a cushion from the floor and placed it in front of the middle part of the wall. She knew what she had to do and knelt down. I could distinctly see, by gazing sharply to my right, that a big Asian cock was begging for attention. She swallowed the big stick that was presented to her and Rob pushed her head forward to make sure she was not missing any piece of it. As she was stuffing the appendage down her throat, she got a few gagging reflexes. She licked the head and shaft for a while before deepthroating again. Then Rob gave clear instructions to the cock owner and Mum.

"Right my friend, come in her mouth now and she's going to swallow like the good girl she is!"

It did not take long. After a few more sucks, Mum stopped moving and collected the nectar that was being released while my neighbour was purring. She looked back at Rob, open her mouth and showed what had been given to her and swallowed the lot.

"Well done, I am proud of you" he commented.

She then moved to the other end of the wall, grabbed a much smaller cock and noshed the fucker off. I did not know if that cock had something that was not to her taste but she wanked it more than she sucked it. The guy warned after a couple of minutes that he was coming and Rob asked Mum to give him the same ending.

"Swallow everything and tell me if it tastes the same."

She frowned and gulped down the lot as quickly as possible this time. "Mmm very salty this one". She had hardly finished that second cock that she chose another one presented to her in the next hole. Rob asked her to stand as he wanted to bend her over and fuck her while she was sucking. Being taken doggy made the sucking a bit more hectic even if Rob was not pounding her hard. The cock was hairy this time and she had to spit a few times as pubic hair found their way into her mouth. I bet she wanted him to come as soon as possible to shorten the ordeal. "Ha, that's it" we heard from the guy signalling an imminent coming. This time Rob stopped fucking Mum asked her to kneel and said to the guy: "I want you to cream the dress, at tits level, I want everyone to see what she's been up to and same for the following guy". He only had to request. The third and fourth guys sprayed thick ropes of jizz and splattered her dress. Her top was covered. Another dress ruined but she could not care less at this very moment.

She looked at Rob as if to say "What do you want me to do now?" as she moved back towards the centre of the box.

Another guy had replaced the one who had released first and I started to think that she would never make a move towards my end. This one had managed to squeeze through not only his penis but also his balls. She tried to stuff any of the nuts into her mouth but the guy issued a painful noise. Either her nails or hands had manoeuvred too briskly. A quick apology was offered and she started to deploy her tongue all over the shaft in front of her. She focused on the big bell that was crowning his penis. Sucking, licking and at some point, spitting on it before taking it back into her mouth. He resisted at least a couple of minutes.

Meanwhile I was wanking fast to make sure I would be ready and presentable to demonstrate that my cock showed its appreciation to the lady on display. The man in the middle withdrew his cock from her mouth, wanked it briefly and Rob shouted: "Linda lift up you dress and you mate, aim at coming over her pussy". Now that was a challenge but Mum positioned herself just under the hole and if she did not get everything on her little cunt, at least her stockings were soaked. Before she was considering another move, I stuck my very hard dick as deep as I could through the hole, hoping to be noticed. This time I did not fail. I was bursting for relief but was also relishing a good sucking. Rob noticed me or should I say he noticed my dick.