Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Linda, this one there is ripe. Go for it"

She tried to look through the hole but fortunately, there was no chance she could notice me. There I was, her red lips around my penis. She gave it a nice gentle suck and it felt so warm. Blissful! Then she focused on the mushroom, using a bit of her teeth as if to say: "you're all mine, I could even bite you!"

Fellatio was definitely an art that she mastered to perfection. I lasted more than expected and after a couple of minutes and Rob sent us both a reminder.

"Alright babe, now make him come. All over your face. Rub his cock to spread it"

I reckon that the simple fact of hearing this made me come instantly. I had not unloaded for a while and coupled with the excitement of the day, I caked her with semen. I did not want to blow my own trumpet but I thought I had been the best shooter. It was everywhere around her eyes, nose, lips. Thick and white.

"Holy shit" she said, looking at Rob, "What has he eaten this one?"

I did not give up my position immediately as I could not help watch additional spunkers. I counted five more gents who emptied their balls. Another one came on her face, two more were swallowed and the last two ones finished by releasing their fluids over her dress. What a mess, she was drenched. I exited the gloryhole as soon as the last man came. When Mum walked back to the main part of the building, everyone was staring, absolutely gobsmacked. Three ladies like my Mum all year around, and the club would have had a notoriety throughout the country. That was it for tonight and what a show it had been. Every guy had had an opportunity to play or be a voyeur. I could only figure they would drive home totally relieved and thinking that today had been their lucky day.

As Mum went for an ultimate and substantially needed visit to the bathroom, I discretely left the club, hopped into my car and drove home as quickly as possible. Beyond all the sexiness that I had witnessed, I enjoyed the fact that I had outsmarted Mum. She wanted me out of the picture on this occasion and my resilience, like during the convention, had allowed me to experience a lot of fun. Once home, I was still horny despite the fact that she had sucked me off at the club. She arrived approximately half an hour after me. I greeted her at the door and noticed she was back in her work outfit. Who would have imagined that...?

"Hey Mum, how are you? You must be tired it's nearly 9 pm. Would you like me to cook you something or order a takeaway?

"No thank you Josh, I am going to shower, maybe later I will have a little snack and go to bed. It's been a long day."

"What about a little dogging session to evacuate the stress?" I asked.

"Gosh, rather dead in a ditch!" she replied.

I did not push the matter further. I knew that the following morning she would have to deal with the sale of the Chelsea mansion to the Emir. Our week, as fuckbuddies, was coming to its conclusion and our last opportunity would be this Friday. I spoke to Dad and gave him Thursday afternoon a full account of our adventure at the swinging club. It was a shame that I had not been in a position to film or take pictures there. That would have been epic. However, I had managed to retrieve Mum's dress that she had concealed in a bag in the laundry room. I had opened the bag, displayed the dress on the marital bed and taken a few pictures commenting to Dad: "this is a proof of what she's been up to and how she was rewarded." As it was early day where he was, I thought this would make him choke over his breakfast when seeing these pictures. But far from it, he replied that not only he had an extraordinary wife and that I had the sexiest mother in the world. I could only agree with him.

Mum came back pretty early on Thursday and I planned with her our last event due to take place Friday night. We had (well, actually Mum rather than me) to pay our debt to the policemen who had caught us at Wisley, during our dogging fun the previous Saturday. They had given me an address where to meet and after a quick check, I found out that it was an old industrial estate outside Croydon in South London. I read on line that the area had a bad reputation and that, now and then, a few street girls used to operate. I understood they would also make sure that none of their colleagues would patrol there on the night. Jesus, what strange times we were living in... when you were going to be blackmailed by policemen who were supposed to protect you. That somewhat reassured Mum but she could not help being worried about the fact that she would have to dress like a street hooker.

What would happen when drivers would spot her? I tried again to de-dramatize the situation by saying that around 10 p.m. the estate would be deserted and not many people would see her. Mum agreed somewhat and confirmed that Rob would be there, playing hubby as he had been during the dogging event. I would have loved to be her chaperone but that would not have been credible to the cops. For them, I was just a middle man passing on their request to the couple. After all I was the one who had suggested this form of arrangement. We headed to my parents' bedroom and I chose an outfit for her. I was going to opt for the trashiest one. White thigh high boots, wet look black leggings with back zip, white tiny tank top that would made her tits look like they wanted to escape.

No knickers, stockings or suspenders would be needed and I insisted that she forgot about a bra too. Her tight top would stick closely to her and reveal her nipples pointing out through the material. To make the look complete, I suggested her to wear heavy make-up, hoop earrings and a lot of cheap perfume.

"Oh God" she said "let's pray there will be nobody there!"

Now that the outfit was sorted, Mum spoke to Rob to make sure that he could still do it the following evening. They had a long discussion about it and I understood that his wife was starting to question his whereabouts. But he was well aware that he had been seen by the cops with Mum and that it would be an even bigger embarrassment if he had to explain his wife why he had to go to a police station about something related to dogging with a superb blonde by his side! Mum and I ended the evening by rehearsing what was meant to be a roleplay tomorrow. Not only the way to walk but also the way to talk, and even how much she should charge depending on the service she would offer. Nothing more happened until Friday. Mum came back around 5.30 p.m. and I could sense that she was not quite herself about the night to come. I feared she might get cold feet. Like for the dogging session, Rob would pick her up at 7.30 p.m. for a meal and they would come back home around 9 p.m. for her to change into the new "working" outfit and go to the requested place in Croydon.

While Mum was in the bathroom, PC Woodcock contacted me to reconfirm details of the place and said he would turn up with his partner, not knowing yet if it would be one after the other for security reasons or together. Funnily enough, I had not discussed with Mum what would be my role and where I should stand. In any case, I would not have missed that experience for anything in the world. I would improvise once on the spot. Anyway, as I was the liaison officer for the cops, I had to be there in case something happened or someone would be late.

Mum had put on a nice little dress for her dinner with Rob and ten minutes before he reached the house, I kissed her goodbye, gave her loads of encouragement and emphasised that she should take the whole thing as a wild fantasy. Nothing could happen to her as the police would protect her (well... surely use her!) and by the end of the night, everything would be settled: Dad would fly back and nobody would ever know about her hyper sexual week. I was wondering whether she would repeat the same kind of dirty acts committed last Tuesday at the restaurant while she would be with Rob.

They left on time and short after they were gone, I decided to browse Google Street to check the surroundings of the industrial estate mentioned by the policemen. Factories, warehouses boarded the street they had mentioned and right towards the end of it, there were a few car parks. But that was not where they had meant. Browsing a bit more, I found that 50 yards after the last warehouse on the right, there was a small cul-de-sac leading to another car park, surrounded by bushes and leading to a gate and a field. From what I guessed, it could only be the place where they would use Mum without being spied by CCTVs. Passing the entrance of the cul-de-sac, the street was another 400 yards long before ending with a roundabout leading to a major road. I concluded that traffic was still possible, but at 10 p.m., it was going to be very limited in that area.

As time was flying, I freshened up and made myself ready to go approximately 20 minutes before Mum and Rob were to travel back. The trip to the meeting point took me longer than I thought but I easily found it and recognised what I had observed on line. I chose to leave my car in a side street, long before the car park that I had spotted and walked 6 or 700 yards. A few cars were passing in the area but I could not see any working girls here. Surely, even if traffic was thin, Mum would be noticed by any driver given the choice of the special outfit I had recommended to her, especially as public lights were quite bright along the street. I checked my watch and figured that I would have to wait a solid 30 minutes before anyone may turn up. But God, I was wrong!

I had placed myself behind trees near the car park which gave me a broad field of vision encompassing not only the car park but also the street corner. I must have been there for about less than 10 minutes when I spotted the headlights of a car coming slowly towards the street corner until it stopped. The engine was left running and it soon appeared to me that it was Rob's Mercedes. Why were they so early? But who cared! The car started again, made a U-turn, then stopped. The passenger door opened. Blimey! I knew what Mum would be wearing, but the real thing left me speechless. Towering in her white thigh high boots, she was probably the sexiest street hooker ever produced in the world.

After a quick glance around her, she bent over to speak to her driver and soon after the Mercedes moved away, only to park further down the road I guessed. I wondered whether she would be looking for me, but she initially stayed on the pavement as if she was glued there and not knowing what to do. I should have been used to it by now, but she was absolutely wanking material. The tightness of the leggings and the white boots came to me as a cliché of an Essex girl. But even Essex girls would not dare (or maybe was I mistaken?) dress in such a blatant fashion. I had in front of me the caricature of a street girl. I got conflicted about making a move, maybe saying hello but finally decided against it for now. She was now right under a lamppost and I realised that she had been faithful to my instructions. Even from where I was, I could guess her mega slutty make up. Something else was not as usual either. It did not take me long to figure that it was long and fake eyelashes, completing her dirty look.

Lost in my sexy thoughts, I realised that headlights approached again very slowly. It could only be Rob as the cops would not be here till later. I hope I would recognise them if they were to come in plain clothes. The car got closer and stopped at Mum's level. Shocker, that was not Rob's Mercedes. The passenger's window was wound down and Mum stood there, bending slightly over to talk to the driver. She seemed to explain something to the guy in the car then moved back, then got closer again before nodding. She turned towards the car park and seemed to show him where to go. Was it the first cop then? After another sign of acceptance, she hopped into the car and they drove the short distance towards the back end of the car park.

I hoped that she would be credible with her role play and that PC Woodcock and his partner would be satisfied with her performance. The car stood still but the passenger's window got opened half way. Being as close as I could from the vehicle, I tried to figure out what was happening. My task became greatly facilitated when the interior light got switched on. I saw Mum taking money from the guy and put it inside her little bag. She then leaned towards the driver's seat and her head disappeared. Now I knew what the guy had paid for. I could hear gurgling noises and briefly saw the face of the driver totally laid back in his seat. I bet she was giving him a serious polish.

"That's it, you fucking slut, swallow my cock" was clearly heard followed by: "Fucking hell, at 100 a blowjob, I expect you to lick my balls!". For five minutes, I could see her head, or more precisely the top of her hair, moving up and down. As time passed, the guy became more rigid and maintained her head down until he shouted:

"Don't stop... don't stop...ha... ha, it's coming, fuck, haaaa, it's coming!". Soon after he added:

"That's it, babe, swallow it all... oohh, yeah... mmm, lick it clean."

Mum's head reappeared and she reached her bag again, rearranging her make-up and putting a couple of lipstick coats. Round 1 was completed and she immediately opened the door car and left. The driver, now having an empty sack, did not wait long either to leave the car park. As soon as he was out of sight, I emerged from behind the bushes and called.

"Mum, it's me Josh, over here!". She startled but quickly reacted.

"Oh, fuck Josh, you scared the shit out of me. I thought you might be here somewhere!"

"Are you OK, where's Rob?"

"Just further down the street, checking cars. He will pick me as soon as the second guy has turned up."

"How did it go? Was he friendly?"

"He hardly said anything but I played the game as expected. He only wanted a blowjob and complained I was very expensive. He did not say anything else."

"Oh Josh, you and your brilliant ideas!" she added.

"Don't complain, without tonight little fun, you might be at the police station with Rob."

"Yeah and you're not at the receiving end, dressed as a prostitute!". Mum got closer to me and said: "I think I have no option but to thank you then." She hugged me and unexpectedly delivered a huge snog. Oh my God, her mouth and tongue still got the remnants of the guy's sperm and the smell was atrocious. She laughed at seeing my face and said: "See what it tastes like, sucking a man's cock?" before adding: "Well the second must not be far, let me go back to the corner and you...be discrete!"

Mum was pacing up and down by the street corner. A couple of cars passed, beeping her as if to say: "hey, ho darling... very sexy... want you to know...but don't have the guts to stop and ask." Another car passed slowly then drove back the other way and finally made another approach. Mum walked towards the car like a real pro and, I supposed, enquired about the driver's requests. Ten seconds later she was in the car and they reached the car park. The same scenario took place but this time no interior light was activated. After a while, Mum opened her door and the guy his too. He had his cock in hand and she was moving towards the boot of the car.

"Yeah love, turn around, I am going to fuck you from behind. How many cocks have you had tonight?" the guy asked.

"You're my second. Here, take this condom, and be quick, can't be caught."

From a distance, I could vaguely see him trying to roll on the condom while Mum had unzipped the back of her leggings for access, and slightly bent over on her towering heels with her hands resting on the boot. As they were starting their fun, I saw there was another car parked near the street corner. I could also see people moving towards the car park. Should I try to warn Mum and her client? Could it be trouble? How embarrassing it would have been if I had popped out from my hidden spot and bumped into Rob checking that everything was alright. I did not have time to think any longer. Two torch lights suddenly pointed at the two lovers who were now deep in action.

"Police, stop!"

Mum's client was so worked up that he feigned to ignore the call and carried on fucking her. Mum seemed totally confused and so surprised that she was not even asking her lover to stop. The client looked at the police and defiantly said: "If I am going to be arrested, I'd rather finish what I have started". He accelerated the pace and quickly came inside her before hearing:

"I said stop, you'd better comply, Sir!"

Now that his lust was satisfied, the client's senses came back to normality and he started to freak out.

"Please I have a family, I can pay any fine you want, but don't take me to court, I'll do..."

One of the cops got closer and I immediately remembered the face I had seen at the dogging spot one week ago. He approached the guy:

"Sir, this is public exposure and on top of that you're having sex in public with a prostitute. We definitely should book you but you're lucky we are in a good mood and in a hurry tonight. This will only be a caution. You have 30 seconds to get into your car and leave this car park. Do you get it?"

I am not sure if he fully understood what was happening but he did not ask twice. Trousers were up at the speed of light and he rushed to his car, started the engine to leave the car park like a rocket.

Mum was shell shocked, not understanding. Were they two different policemen, who were the guys who had just fucked her and the one before?

"So... Madam, it would appear that orgies at Wisley last Saturday were not enough. You are now whoring yourself out in this sordid place?" the second cop asked.

"But I thought, I thought..." she stuttered "that we were due to meet here and I should dress like..."

"Madam, we do not know what you have been up to, but if you have had sex tonight it was not with us. The only two policemen in the vicinity are us and wearing a uniform as you can see."

I could not believe what I was hearing. From where I had stood, I had not clearly seen the faces of the guys Mum had just fucked or sucked. These guys must have been real clients, just guys happening to be travelling around and who saw her at the corner. It had been sheer opportunity. And now the two policemen were here with a very valid reason to arrest her.

"I have to say you look the part" the first policeman said to Mum while staring at her. "Usually street hookers usually display bad teeth, denim skirt and junkie looks, but you... you are something else."

Unwittingly, Mum had just been fucked by two strangers. I had managed to take a few pictures that I would send to Dad but I wondered if it would be a good idea to let him know that the whole event might have endangered his wife. And now the cops wanted their pound of flesh too.

"Madam, we gave you a serious warning one week ago and our recommendation has obviously not been followed as you are now soliciting for sex on the public highway. "

"I know, I know" she pleaded back, "it's been a long week and I can't afford trouble. We're just acting fantasies my husband and I and I will do whatever is necessary tonight so that you can forget these two incidents, last week and tonight."

"Well, we appreciate your cooperation. Please hand over any telephone that could make this situation compromising".

She gave them her hand bag. "Alan" said the first cop to his partner "as you said to the gentleman in the car, we are in a good mood and are willing to forget the two episodes, aren't we?"

"We sure are" replied the second one with a grin.

"Well, Madam, we're ready to compromise."

"Oh, thank you officer!"

"Now forget the police officers, ok you fucking dirty slag?". Now he was changing tone. "We see dirtbags like you every day who think they can get away with the law!"