Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum was not too sure if this was a role play or not. They did not comment any more and dragged her to a bench bordering the car park. One of the policemen sat on the bench and asked her to unzip her leggings. She complied without a word, sat on his pole, faced his colleague who told her to open her mouth. She so much wanted to get out of this situation that she sucked the cock as if her life was depending on it, licking the head, shaft, balls and deepthroating now and then. At the same time, she was bouncing on the cock that was filling her up.

"I love men in uniforms" she said, "especially when they are as gifted as you are".

How sycophantic was that! Then the fellatio was put on hold as the standing policeman did not want to come that quick. He wanked looking at his colleague impale Mum and after a while suggested:

"You said you love fantasies... well maybe you could satisfy a little fantasy of mine... you would not mind?"

"Ha, ha, ha, what... what... is it officer?" she enquired while riding hard.

"A double vaginal, what about that?"

"Oh no, I don't think it would fit... you're two big lads down there!"

They did not ask any further. The guy she was riding held her tight from behind, lay flat on the bench pulling her down towards him and the other cop lay on top of her forcing his way in.

"Oh my god, no... ha, ha... it's too big..." she screamed.

"Well there's always a first time darling, like street hooking." Don't ask me how she did it, but she finally managed to accommodate them. Beyond the original stretching pain, she started to like it more and more, before giving them a strong encouragement.

"You dirty bastards, I have never come like that, please carry on, don't stop!"

Both cocks kept drilling her for a couple of minutes but that was too much for them and her request and their moans together made them erupt both at the same time. She nearly passed out and witnessed something that I had never seen her do during her previous sex romps. She kissed passionately her assailant on the top to thank him. Both policemen withdrew leaving their marks around her cunts and on the leggings. That's when I realised that she had left them fuck her bareback. The tense situation had made her forget to take her precautions. They chatted in a friendly way and the cops complimented her. They also gave her recommendations about being careful if she wanted to play in public or semi-public places. Not all cops were as understanding as they were.

Finally, they offered to escort her to Rob's car and volunteered to offer her protection if she were to play again in the area. The filthy bastards and opportunists they were! That was it. More unexpected stuff had happened again tonight and I reflected on what my father had wanted. I could remember his words when he had said that he wanted her very well used and knackered by the time he would be flying back. Well, the week was over, Dad would be home tomorrow and I lost count of the number of cocks and balls she had emptied in one week. Probably more than 50! Now the big questions: was it a once in a lifetime experience? Was my Mum now totally satisfied with her sexual fantasies and would she go back to being a conservative wife? Would she be happy to play again? And what about Dad, did he want her to be used even more?

All these questions battered my mind. Whatever would happen, I knew with satisfaction, that I had taken full advantage of the situation.