Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum did not say anything trying to leave the toilets but he was following her and started to raise his voice, stating that people like her should be banned and that she would be reported to the police. By the door, she turned back and snapped:

"Are you after something, you bastard? Do you really want to call the police? Will it make your day? Never done anything wrong?"

"Oy Darling, take it easy, I am shocked and upset that something happened in the toilets that I have the care of, but... hang on, let's be civilised, we could come to an arrangement..." he ventured to say with a grin on his face.

"And what would it be?"

"Well, I am not asking for a special treatment or favour but maybe the same thing that you offered in there?"

"Oh really?"

"Well, yes love, and then...my pictures get deleted, then...I never happened to visit the toilets while you were there... then I never saw you...then I am not upset and you go away as if nothing had happened."

"What about me reporting you to your boss?"

"Not good, really not good... for you... think!"

Mum looked back at me, shrugged, and concluded: "We'll never see the end of it... let's go back to the cubicle and Josh, could you check when people are coming in and warn us, so that we don't have another problem."

The old man interrupted her "Oh no, no... not there, don't want any issue myself. Let's go to the side of the building, there is a storage room attached to it. Safe there! Follow me from a distance."

"OK, he (looking at me) is coming with me for my safety" Mum replied.

We kept track of the old man and saw he was making his way through the pub. Thirty yards behind him, we monitored his next move. Men's eyes were staring at Mum from everywhere. The tight black dress and its owner had been mauled but Mum's full shapes had been extending the material back into the right place. Her 36FF were screaming for space and guys at the bar... well their cocks, I should say... were screaming for space too! Finally, we followed the cleaner outside the pub and saw an old door ajar. He was there waiting for us.

"OK Lady, you in... and you (staring at me) wait outside, hold the fort in case someone turns up."

The place was hardly lit up and as requested, I stayed by the door but just enough, not to be seen and upset the old guy. I would move and peep once the fun had started. I pricked up my ears and after a while heard Mum saying:

"So, here we are, I am all yours, you must be happy now! You want to know the truth old perv? I had a quickie one in the loo, I guess I was too good for that poor old guy."

I could not hear a word from the cleaner as he was probably left bemused by the creature facing him. Mum had just started to lift her dress at hip level when she told him:

"See... no knickers... bet you don't see many sluts like me here... why don't you lick my cunt to start with?"

Still silent, the old guy obeyed and knelt down in a few seconds. Slurpy noises started soon after.

"That's it... your tongue... deeper inside... you're lucky ... if my lovers had not had condoms when using me, you would be cleaning their spunk" she said while pushing his head forward.

"Mmm, I love your pussy smell, you're all wet, you dirty whore... turn around now, I would like to rim you... show me your little arse." I could see the old bastard licking Mum even more frantically. She seemed to enjoy that and she was pushing her bum into his face while moaning. I let them at what they were doing for a few minutes, just checking that nobody was around and hoping that the old guy would not last too long. After a short walk around the building, I ventured back by the door and this time, I could hear Mum groan.

She seemed and sounded in pain, still facing the wall where she was standing. But despite this, she was not asking her assailant to stop. A longer look at the scene revealed to my astonishment, that the dirty fucker was now fisting her. His whole right hand had now disappeared into her cunt. Oh my God, how could she have taken all that? His licking preparation must have been outstanding to make her to accept such a penetration. The drilling into her got her flushed and when he withdrew, she turned around. She pulled her dressed down, searched through his trousers and extracted a small cock out.

"Oh yeah dirty slut, wank me, make me come..." he mumbled.

I was surprised that he would not take more advantage of the situation by fucking her or being sucked off, but he definitely was a "manual" man. Her right hand complied and her beautifully painted nails massaged his shaft, very softly until his cock grew substantially more. She did not forget his balls and her caresses tamed him.

"You wish clients would play with your balls more often, I bet" she claimed. "When was the last time you came?"

"Last week with the owner's wife, that bitch has an affair and I know..."

"Blimey, you are a serial blackmailer, aren't you? Is that the only way you can get to females?"

"Well, I can't rely on my looks, can I?" he replied. And that certainly was an honest statement.

His cock got ready after another few minutes despite the fact that Mum had kept masturbating him very slow. When ready, he brushed away her helping hand and said:

"Show me your pussy again, I want to come over it."

She did not argue with the request and he splashed her with heavy ropes of semen. Out of control, it went far beyond the vicinity of her pussy lips. The top of her stockings got also drenched. Then the filthy bastard got close to her and literally wiped his cock against her left leg, spreading even more the spunk that had been deposited on the stockings.

"God" she said, "you really needed to empty your tank!"

"Glad I caught you and got it my way" he fired back. "If you need a special cleaning next time you visit us, let me know. I will be happy to oblige."

Mum and I left him and decided to dash off from the area as quickly as possible before an incident could happen. Going to the restaurant with Mum had proved more than eventful. Once in the car, I couldn't help mentioning:

"I could not believe it, you let him fist you. What the hell?"

"I know Josh, I would never have done that but give him credit, his tongue and mouth had really got me worked up. It's amazing, when you think of it, that ugly old guys like him, can be talented in some respect. I think he could have done anything to me at that stage, I was totally oblivious..."

"He gave you a good spunking too!"

"You bet, it's still all there on my belly and stockings. I really feel sticky."

After a couple of miles, I realised that I had not filled the car up with petrol for a while and the gauge was dangerously moving into the red zone. Mum agreed that we should stop at the next village where luckily there was a BP petrol station just before the dual carriageway. Luckily, it was still open. Being the only clients, it did not take us long. Mum went to the shop and paid. She had put a coat on just in case any remnants of her exploits, in other words semen stains, would show here and there. As she was heading back to the car, I noticed that a small Vauxhall Corsa with a special sport kit had made its way through the station with deafening noise before stopping just by the exit. Two guys, the chav type, had got out.

I had a bad feeling that something would happen as they saw Mum coming back to the car. My fears did not take long to materialise. As we were about to leave the petrol station, the two guys were joined by two more who had stayed inside the Corsa sofar. One of them approached Mum's window and asked her to wind it down. What a look he had: baseball cap, juvenile acne, bad teeth that could be spotted miles away and a whole look that said: "I'm Mr Thickie from the council estate. I do bugger all for a living but get benefits to survive. I love to be loud and annoy people as a token of my gratitude." I warned Mum not to start speaking to him but she was not in a mood to get delayed.

"Sorry lady" he tried to articulate... "sorry to bovvver you! Me and me mates, ... eh ha ha... we were wondering what a luvly lady's doing here at this time of the night?"

What a lame attempt it was. Chav, chav, chav...

"Guys" she replied "I know... it's really amazing what I'm doing here. Getting petrol at the petrol station. Wicked isn't it?"

"Ha, ha sure M'am! Maybe need anything else?"

« Yes, I need my husband, right here, right now... so, I am on my way to him.

"Alright love, he's a lucky man... we were just watching you walking back to your car... and you know, we're a bit shy... but we thought... if there is any justice in this world, this lady should share a bit of her beauty."

I started feeling very uneasy as I thought these guys were looking for trouble. Four of them, what could we do? Were they going to damage the car or worse, would they assault us, rape Mum? My imagination went wild. I could have tried something smart, like try to reverse, run them over, move back towards the petrol station or something of the kind. Then I suddenly remembered that Mum had been quite dishonest with me, tried to avoid me for another fun that she had arranged tomorrow. I was really upset that I had not been invited. Again tonight, I had had nothing but bit of tease, the kind of "you can look but you cannot touch", resulting in old fellas getting attention but not me. But here, after what we had experienced at the dogging site, I did not think it would be smart to involve the police again or dial 999. These thoughts definitely helped me make my mind up. I lowered myself trying to see the chav who was by Mum's window and said:

"Guys, this beautiful lady next to me would love to play but she might be in trouble if she gets to hubby late. He'll be suspicious and you wouldn't want her to face a huge row when she's back home, would you?"

"Ha, ha" the chav laughed like a moron. "No, we're a cool bunch... but you see bro, leaving and letting four poor guys with nothing to remember about tonight, it's a bit unfair."

I discretely elbowed Mum so that she could realise that I was making my next move.

"Ok I am sure that we're all keen to go home and more than that... all satisfied. We cannot stay but what about that? Get your three other friends. The window will stay down. She will rub her tits and give you a little show while seated in the car, you jack off and spray your cum over her dress. The one who shoots the biggest load... well, as a sign of appreciation, she will lick his cock clean. Do we have a deal?"

Mum was stunned and I loved it, loved it, loved it. She wanted fun, she wanted to play in my back, she wanted to deprive me tonight of any relief...well, here we were. I had just arranged some fun with these four idiots.

"Josh, what on earth are you..." she exclaimed. I lowered my voice and hypocritically explained to her how we could get away with this lightly, without the risk of being assaulted. She gave me the look of death but did not comment further.

"Wow, you're talking bro!" said the gang leader, without being sure if this was a good deal for them or not. But he quickly realised that he and his mates were given a chance to empty their nuts for free and without a fight or even an argument.

"Cool" he repeated and went on to call his partners in crime. Laughs and shouts were soon heard around their car. They probably did not believe their luck. Three similar dickheads got closer to our car. All wearing football shirts and trainers, and with a bottle of beer in their hands. What a classy act they were. I checked behind me and made sure that we could not be seen from the petrol station at that angle. I did not want the owner to report us to the law. Without losing any time, I asked Mum to show them her assets so that they would not last very long and I switched on the interior light. She tried to put a brave face and greeted her voyeurs:

"Hello boys! Up for a little competition? Like what you see? Yes, maybe I should show more?"

Without waiting for a reply, she started to squeeze her tits and tried to make them dance beneath the dress. A pretty difficult task as her outfit was so tight. She added up a few moans which really did sound fake to me. But what the hell, they would not figure this out. Needless to say that, for such Neanderthals, pretty women were only sexual dolls, like the ones they saw in their porn streaming. One of the guys ventured a hand to grab her tits but she proved really quick to rebuff him.

"See that boys, a true lady wears stockings and suspenders when she goes out" Mum commented while pulling the dress up to her stocking tops. She was now staring at them while fingering herself. The four guys were started to wank furiously. Their cocks were pointing at Mum through the fliers of their trousers. In less than one minute, they were rock solid. To enhance their arousal, I added: "Don't worry about the dress, it's been already spunked over a few times tonight". That sent them wild and comments fused: "Fucking hell I am gonna cream her!", "No wonder she's been jizzed over, she looks like a fucking pornstar", "You fucking cumbag, I bet your husband will love it".

The leader moved closer to Mum's breast and increased his wanking fury before releasing a couple of hot spurts that landed all across her tits."

"Ooh well done" she said smiling "we now know who needed this most". Meanwhile the second guy aimed much lower and a good jizz wad reached the top of Mum's stockings as well as the part of the dress that had been rolled up.

"Look at you naughty boy, you wanted to splash my pussy, didn't you? I bet you wanted to fuck me?"

And then came the very spotty third guy, you know what I mean, the one who looked unwashed and probably spent his time wanking in front of YouPorn films. His cock was huge, not quite fully erect and he seemed to wank in slow motion. I did not expect anything spectacular from him, but boy, I was wrong. The bastard targeted Mum's face and a thick rope covered her right-hand cheek, a second one landed on her chin and neck while the plat de resistance splashed her right sheer sleeve. The fourth guy was no match. He also discharged on Mum's dress but in a much lesser quantity. Mum knew what she had to do.

"Well hands down (looking at the third guy), you definitely are the master shooter in this team and you bloody did not miss... I am covered... Come closer, bring your cock."

She grabbed the fat sausage that had ejaculated over her face and arm. Without saying more, she put it inside her mouth and carefully licked the shaft and the head clean, making sure no cum was left dangling.

"Mmm you had saved a lot, you cheeky bugger... if you come that much with other girls, be careful when you fuck them, or they'll all be pregnant" she laughed before adding: "We know who the leader of the pack is, it was a clear winner."

What a good diversion it was, as the four dickheads started to argue about who should be in charge. Two of them started to ascertain this little competition had just been a game and nothing more. We were quite happy to leave them at that and make our way. I reckon they hardly noticed us dash off so much they were preoccupied about who was the leader of the nobodies.

"Wow, I really thought this episode would turn sour. I am glad we escaped unbruised!" I stated. Mum quickly reacted to that. Once more she had been covered with white sauce and this time her dress was ruined. With so much mixed sperm on it, I didn't know how she would have it cleaned and even less what the cleaner would say if she was visiting one. As expected, she blamed me for making her play with the chavs, though she accepted the fact that the situation could have been worse.

When we arrived home, I could not resist taking a few pictures as a souvenir. I took a few before she got undressed.

"Oh, Josh stop it, will you?" she moaned before adding: "So, how is that stiffy, is it hard to want me and not be able to satisfy one's lust?"

"What a dirty bitch" I thought again. But my time would come, maybe tomorrow or Friday. Though I had not played or done anything, I was knackered and went directly to bed for a long night. I reckon that Mum was a bit miffed that I did not insist playing with her. Before falling asleep, I sent Dad tonight's pictures and a minute later, I received a message of congratulations from him. It was now time to rest. Having slept like a log, I woke up early just before 7 a.m. the morning after as I wanted to catch up with my beloved mother. Today would be another day for sexual prowess... but this time I was not expected to be involved. Curiosity got the best of me and I wondered how slutty she would be dressed when she'd visit the swinging club.

"Hi Josh, why are you so early today? Fell off from bed?" she enquired.

"Hi Mum, no I am good" feigning to adopt a grumpy teenager tone. "It was fun yesterday; I could not believe how adventurous you were in that bathroom" I said while having my nose deep into my coffee mug.

"I know, I felt the urge to use that old bastard who kept staring at me while we were eating. It was lucky that his wife did not figure anything."

"Long day at work today? Would you like to arrange something for tea when you're back? Sixish?"

"Yes, I will have quite a lot on my plate today. Probably won't be back till late, 8 o'clock or something. Don't wait for me." I knew she would give me that pile of crap.

"I could give you a nice massage during your lunchbreak." She did not reply to this and just rolled her eyes. Leaving me and my dirty thoughts, she made her way to the bathroom and got prepared, let's say, for another special day. I took advantage of her being upstairs for a while, to make a quick dash to the garage where her car was. Just to be on the safe side, I wanted to check that what I had found online yesterday was still confirmed. I thought that checking the boot of her car would give me a clue. And bingo! I was right. Inside was a big sports bag which I unashamedly opened. The following were found: a white plunging neckline bodycon dress, stockings, suspenders, white stripper shoes with ankle straps...that was all I needed to know. Mum was going to look and behave like a dirty whore this afternoon. Once more. No complaint here as that's what Dad and I wanted after all.

When she left the house, I could not help a smile seeing her trotting along in a very conservative outfit and low heels. I was wondering whether she was already salivating about all the cocks she was about to get a few hours later. Soon after her departure, I checked my emails and saw that the swinging club had accepted my registration. Relief! I would be able to get in. They just needed a proof of ID and address to be presented at the door. I should have been excited as there might be plenty of couples and other ladies that would be there. Plenty to play with.

But actually, again I was only interested in seeing my mother being groped, fucked and more by strangers. Was I becoming obsessed with her? Anyway, I stopped being too philosophical about it, knowing that after this week, things would go back to normal. I would carry on with my studies and the perspectives of playing now and then would be rare. All would depend on how Dad would react in the future.

I took a long bath, shaved all my pubic hair and got pleased about my freshened-up look. I chose a very smart casual outfit. Not too formal for a Wednesday late afternoon and certainly not grunge or chavvy. The wait was long as I was excited about visiting my first sex club. I made it right as I had intended to, i.e. for the opening of the club at 5 p.m. Formalities were addressed and I paid my fee, which was a bit hard to swallow as single men were charged a lot and sponsored the rest of participants, in other words couples and ladies.