All Comments on 'Mother Mine Ch. 03'

by kparc1212

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk912 months ago

Yes continue the story i hope for a threesome with the niece

kparc1212kparc121212 months agoAuthor

And Whipmaster you seriously really need to read my bio:

"Short intro to any readers of my stories. If you’re looking for the grammatically correct, perfect punctuation, no spelling errors and/or the full story experience you will not find it in my stories.

I don’t write this shit to be graded as in an English Lit class. For god’s sake, IT’S PORN!

If the moderators pass my stories, that’s good enough for me. Because, if you negatively criticize my stories for any reason, “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” (Rhett Butler) And I’ll just delete your comment anyway.

And I live by that Great Orator Redd Foxx’s words: “I’ll be a dirty old man, till I’m a dead old man.”

BuckTeasdaleBuckTeasdale12 months ago

Not sure about the double post here...but yes! Continue, please. There are so many ways this story could break, all good. Standing by...

mcowens1mcowens112 months ago

Please continue. Please use Grammerly if not an editor. Also, please reread before you post.

I look forward to more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think by the editing he means you copied and pasted twice in the middle of page 2 and 3 and the story repeats itself for multiple paragraphs.

Yes continue.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff12 months ago

kparc1212: I find your stories interesting. I'm also interested in what you have on the owners of this site, to get away with so many spelling errors. I've had stories held up for as long as 49 days with as little as 1 misspelled word. It makes me wonder.

kparc1212kparc121212 months agoAuthor

Justplainjeff. I think they read my bio and realize I don’t give a damn. And if I don’t mind the criticism about grammar and spelling, they don’t give a damn either.

bennysjetbennysjet12 months ago

Love the story, but seriously dude. Learn to edit. You pasted a huge portion of part 2 into this story. You clearly have a good story telling skill. Let’s wrap this bitch up. I want to see how much you Dom mommy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Someone should edit this. Repetition is not entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the story but did not like the repeat you need to finish this!!!!!!!! Gave it a 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You need to check you finished product you did a repeat of part of this!!!!!!! You should continue with him having his way with his mother and have her change her ways gave it a 4

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was okay except for the repeat!!!!!!!!!! And there's no incest just blackmail and rape 3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkparc1212@kparc1212
Short intro to any readers of my stories. If you’re looking for the grammatically correct, perfect punctuation, no spelling errors and/or the full story experience you will not find it in my stories. I don’t write this shit to be graded as in an English Lit class. For g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mother Mine Series Info