Mother Spanked Pt. 03

Story Info
Photos of mother’s spanked bottom sent to blogs.
868 words
3.51
4.7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SophieM
SophieM
11 Followers

On two occasions my stepfather has sent photos of my mother's spanked bottom to be posted on someone else's blog. On the first occasion the photo was introduced as follows: Allow me to introduce you to Janice, or rather to her bare and freshly corrected buttocks in a photo that was taken just a few days ago.

Janice, as you can see, has just received a damned fine hairbrush tanning on her lower cheeks just at the point where she sits down.

The nice thing about this photo is that we are assured by Janice's husband who sent the photo in that the owner of these well smacked buttocks is actually over 60! That's right - she has a bus pass which we hope is of a different colour to her bottom.

It only goes to show that a female is never too old to feel the cold breeze as her knickers are taken down for a damned fine tanning that leaves her wincing in pain and mortified with humiliation.

The husband assures me that he will ensure that Janice sees the photo here. If he does, we hope that she can be persuaded to drop us a line and tell us how she feels about seeing her bare, freshly spanked bottom on display before thousands of visitors.

The following week the photo appeared again with the following text: Just over a week ago I ran this photo of Janice that was taken shortly after her husband had finished correcting her in the traditional way. As you can see her buttocks are red and swollen, and it should have been obvious to all that even in spite of her 60+ years, Janice knows who wears the trousers in her family.

Now she has written to us setting out exactly how she feels about the photo of her bare bottom being seen by thousands of people.

My husband made me look at the blog on Tuesday and I just couldn't believe my eyes. Straightaway of course I knew that it was a photo of my bottom and not just my bottom but my reddened bottom. To say that I was mortified is putting it mildly. I'm a professional woman with over thirty women working in my team and I can't imagine what they would think if they got any inkling of the fact that there is a picture of my bare bottom on the web!

My husband told me that I should do what is suggested at the end of the post and drop you a line about my feelings. I flatly refused to do that both on Tuesday and yesterday in spite of the fact that last night just before I got into bed he bent me over his knee, pulled my pjs down and warmed my behind. The only reason I'm writing now is because he's threatened to send other photos to be displayed.

How do I feel? Well of course I feel embarrassed and humiliated but my overwhelming feeling is one of shame: shame that my bare bottom is on display, shame that my bottom has obviously been chastised, shame that I am still being spanked at my age, shame that the world and his wife can see what my husband has done to my bottom. In fact it's as though I've been bared, spanked and then made to stand with my bottom facing a patio window which is alongside a busy street or, even worse, made to stand outside the front door of a house in the middle of a busy town or city with hundreds of shoppers, commuters etc passing by.

My final shame, or is this pride, is that because the photo was taken at close range my bum looks humongous and it really, really isn't. I'm sending a photo taken outside last summer and I think it shows that for a woman of my age my bum is of a reasonable size.

On the second occasion the photo my stepfather sent was introduced like this:

A reader and fellow enthusiast has sent me a lovely picture of his wife's derriere after an encounter with, her own I presume, hairbrush. He has been generous enough to cover the sit spots so she may be reminded each time she sits and his words suggest he has a good understanding of a woman's feelings, I'm sure he would be a gentlemanly spanker and his wife a lucky lady. His words and the photo he sent me below:-

Please let me introduce you to my wife or rather to her freshly spanked bottom.

She has received a hairbrush tanning on her lower cheeks just where she sits down. Perhaps the unusual thing is that the owner of these well-smacked buttocks is over 60 and indeed heading for 70! It just goes to show that a woman is never too old to feel the cool breeze as her knickers are taken down for an OTK bare bottom spanking.

Because the first pic was taken at such close quarters it makes the wife's behind look humongous so please check out the second pic which shows that her bum is a normal size for a woman of her age!

SophieM
SophieM
11 Followers